Sharing My Slut

Story Info
He decides to share his slut with one of her ex's.
1.5k words
4.15
66.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domma
Domma
4 Followers

Jennifer lay on the king-size bed in the hotel room, looking at me pleadingly. Her small 5’3”, 105 pound frame was spread across the bed. Her wrists and ankles were secured with nylon and Velcro straps to the four corners of the bed, and she was gloriously naked. Her small nipples were hard and pointed, and her pussy glistened as her wetness betrayed her attempts to control her mounting desire and anxiousness.

“What time is it? Shouldn’t he be here by now? Maybe he’s not coming,” she said in a small voice. I looked up from watching the game on television. I was seated in a chair next to the bed, fully dressed, trying to look like I was paying no attention to the beautiful naked woman at my mercy just a few feet away.

“Did I say you could speak?” I asked her with a slight smile. “Don’t worry, Al will be here. He knows only too well just what’s waiting for him.”

Al was one of her old boyfriends, one who Jennifer had lived with for a short time. According to my little slut, he had a large cock, long and very thick. It was a cock she had often taken inside her tight little pussy, and even more often into her talented and willing mouth. She had fucked and sucked him many times, in beds, outside, in offices, in cars, and even with other people watching and participating. She hadn’t enjoyed that big cock in quite a while, but she remembered it well. I could tell by the way her eyes glazed over slightly when we talked of him.

I had told her if she was truly going to be my slut, my personal little whore, then she had to prove herself to me. I told her I was going to tie her to the bed, and then watch (and perhaps participate) while her old boyfriend used her in any way he saw fit. To ensure her embarrassment, I made her call Al and set it all up. He had been only too happy to agree, and said he would meet us at the hotel.

Just then her cell phone rang. I looked at the number, smiled at her, and then answered it. It was Al. He was in the parking lot, and needed to be let in. I told him I would meet him at the door from the parking lot.

I could see the fear flash across my little sub slut’s face as I stood up. “Please, cover me until he comes in”, she whined. I picked up a small towel and tossed it carelessly over her, covering much but not all of her body. Then I leaned over, kissed her deeply, and said “Make me proud, little slut.”

I met Al just inside the door. It was the first time we had ever met, but he was pretty much as Jennifer described. He was short and rather heavyset, with a friendly smile and an outgoing manner. He was a street-smart kind of guy, and he wore a tool belt. We chatted for a minute as we walked to the door. Then, before opening it, I said “The idea here is I want her used. Whatever you want – she’s yours.” He smiled, nodded, and I opened the door.

Al walked in smiling, just like he owned the place. He looked over at her and said “Hi Sweetie!” Then without breaking stride he walked directly over to her and picked up the towel, displaying her totally naked body to his appreciative eyes as Jennifer gasped. “Just wanted to make sure you were really naked under there,” he said smiling and leering at her.

As she often does, Jennifer began making small talk. As Al took off his coat, she asked him about mutual friends, his work, and anything else that popped into her head. Al sat on the bed next to her, while I sat in the chair on the other side of the bed. As the two of them continued with small talk, like they were sitting in a restaurant or something, Al began to casually run one of his big hands over Jennifer’s small but perfect breasts. She let out a gasp and a small moan, but kept right on talking.


Then Al and I began to talk. We chatted about current events, sports, and other things. I could see the frustration and anger on Jennifer’s face as she knew we were ignoring her on purpose, making her feel like the slut she so obviously was. But she played along, jumping every time Al would unexpectedly reach out and run a paw over her naked flesh.

Finally, Al looked at me and said “Well Bill, if you don’t mind, I think I’m going to work on her for a little while.” I smiled and told him to please go right ahead. Jennifer’s eyes flashed as she knew this was now going to actually happen, and she looked at me as though asking for one final time “Are you sure this is okay?” I just smiled.

I think Jennifer expected Al to just take his cock out and shove it into her mouth. She had told me while they had often had sex, Al almost never had gown down on her. She had never had an orgasm with him – in fact, she had never had an orgasm at all with anyone or alone, until she met me. She was 31 when she came for the first time under my hand, and she was just 34 now.

But Al surprised her. He stood, went to the foot of the bed, and then lay on it and brought his mouth directly to her spread and wet pussy. He wasted no time, plastering his mouth immediately to her dripping slit. No teasing little nips, no nibbles. He used his tongue and his entire mouth, directly attacking her swollen clit and now gaping cunt.

The look on Jennifer’s face was priceless. She was shocked at what he had done, and even more shocked at how good he was at doing it. She squirmed and pulled on her bonds, but they were tight and secure. She looked at me as Al ate her pussy, he eyes never leaving mine. Her mouth opened and closed rapidly, and her body rose and fell as he sucked what seemed to be gallons of juices from her hairy pussy.

Her first loud moan came when Al’s fat finger moved up inside her. He continued to lick all around her pussy, while shoving that probing digit all around her insides. She tried to talk, but no words would come out. I saw his finger slide all the way inside her, and his tongue circle her clit. Her entire body went rigid, and she tried to raise her body as high as the bonds would allow. He stayed right with her, his mouth never leaving her dripping sex.

I was hard as rock from watching, and I let my hand graze the front of my pants. This was going to be better than I had thought.

After a while, Al stood up. ‘Well, let’s move on to something else” he said with a smile. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans as he walked around to the side of the bed up near her head. She turned her head to face him, and I noticed that almost automatically her mouth began to open, perhaps anticipating the treat she knew lay in store for her.

Jennifer had not been exaggerating – Al’s cock was large. He stroked it a couple times in his hand, then reached the other hand out and grabbed her hair behind her head. He turned her head all the way towards her, and without another word fed her his throbbing dick.

She attempted to pull her head back a bit, trying to take only the head into her mouth. That worked for a minute, but then Al jerked hard on her hair and said “Hey, just open your mouth!” She did, and he began sliding that fat cock into her talented mouth, varying both the speed and depth of the thrusts.

I was fascinated, watching her suck a cock that put mine to shame. She was obviously enjoying it, although I could tell she was trying hard not to choke as he fucked her mouth with increasing vigor. At one point she used too much teeth, and Al reached down and slapped her face lightly, pulled hard at her hair, and yelled “Watch the teeth – just suck it!”

I could no longer just sit there and watch. I moved to the foot of the bed and positioned my self in the same manner Al had. I brought my mouth to her swollen cunt and began teasing it lightly with my tongue, then biting her cunt lips lightly with my teeth. But I never took my eyes off what she was doing. I lay there, eating my sub slut’s pussy, watching as she sucked her ex’s giant cock. This evening was only going to get better and better…

End of part 1 – if you want part 2, vote and let me know!

Domma
Domma
4 Followers