Sharing My Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharing continues as she proves her love.
1.5k words
4.2
43.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domma
Domma
4 Followers

I continued to watch Al's massive cock slide in and out of Jennifer's sweet mouth as I slowly licked and ate her pussy. She squirmed beneath me, but seemed to be paying most of her attention to swallowing as much of Al's cock as she could get down her throat. She gagged a couple of times as he forced himself deeper into her, but never backed off. She wanted it, and wanted it badly.

After a while I stood up and suggested to Al that we use some of the toys I had brought with me. He readily agreed, and I produced our "toy bag" – actually a backpack I made Jennifer keep in her car at all times. In it was a fairly broad selection of dildos, vibrators, clamps, and paddles. Al looked into it like a kid opening a new present on Christmas morning.

While he was going through the bag, I untied our little live sex toy to make her more accessible to us. I arranged her on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, and she watched with some interest – and trepidation – as we sorted through the toys.
Al picked up a six-inch silver vibrator which he thought might be just about right for "the little whore", as he laughingly called her. I told him it was a good choice, and was in fact one of her favorites. Then I picked up a larger, life-like rubber cock and asked him what he thought. He smiled smugly, saying it looked a little small compared to his, but it might be fun anyway.

I invited Al to step towards Jennifer's exposed and uplifted ass, and quickly chastised her when she turned her head to look back. "Just keep staring straight ahead – when we need you to do something, we'll tell you," I snapped at her, and she quickly but nervously faced forward once again.

I told Al I would be glad to show him how we used these toys. I informed him that Jennifer was now much more "flexible" in her use of such things than she was when he was with her. I asked him if he would give me a hand and spread her cheeks apart, and then open her wet pussy lips for me. He was only too glad to comply, and did so none-too-gently. Jennifer gasped when she felt his rough fingers open her delicate lips, and she leaned forward almost falling on the bed. A hard swat of my hand to her beautiful ass brought a slight scream out of her, but she got the message and leaned back.

Talking like I was trying to sell a new car, I told Al to watch how easily and quickly her wet little cunt would swallow up the rubber cock. I then leaned the head against her open pussy, and slowly pushed. It sank into her an inch at a time, eliciting low growls of lust and pleasure form the slut, and widening Al's ever-present smile even more. When all eight inches of the rubber cock was buried in her snatch, I held my hand against the end of it and told the little whore to push back against it. "Come on, you know you want it bitch," I told her. "Don't embarrass me – show Al how badly our little slut whore needs to get fucked."

Hesitantly at first, Jennifer began to thrust her hips back onto the cock. I held it still at first, and then began to reward her thrusts by moving the cock in and out in time with her hips. Al kept his big hands on her ass cheeks, keeping them apart so we had a clear view of the big cock stretching her lips and her pussy. As I moved it in faster and deeper, the wet, sloshing sound told us just how wet and turned on this horny little sub slut truly was.

I asked Al if he would like to hold the cock and do the fucking, and he readily agreed. He was a little more active with it than I had been, and his hard thrusts had Jennifer moaning almost every time he slammed it home. After watching him for a while, I picked up the silver vibrator and told Al I had a special treat for him.

Jennifer had told me that the one thing she had denied Al during their time together was the pleasure of her ass. He had never put a finger or a toy up there, never mind his cock. As I teased Jennifer's exposed little pink bud with the tip of the silver vibrator, I asked Al if he knew that Jennifer now actually enjoyed having a hard cock up her very tight ass.

Al's reaction was favorable, but Jennifer's was clearly not. Her hips stopped moving when she heard my words, and her head whipped around as she yelled "NO" in what she thought was an authoritative voice.

I merely laughed, and then smacked her ass hard again with my open palm. Then I reached into the toy bag and pulled out a bottle of baby oil, dripping it liberally over the vibrator and letting the rest drip into the crack of Jennifer's magnificent ass and over her tiny asshole. Then I handed the vibrator to Al, and told him he could put it in, but to wait until I had her ready. He laughed out loud, and took it from me.

I walked around to the other side of the bed and stood before Jennifer's face. She looked at me, whimpering and pleading for me not to do this. She was very unconvincing, and I knew this was all part of her act. She truly loved the humiliation, the being forced to submit. It touched upon the submissive slut that was at her very core.

I slowly unzipped my pants as I smiled at her. My cock was already hard from the show she was putting on. I stroked my cock in my hand, watching as Al still moved the rubber cock in her pussy. I rubbed the wet head of my cock over her face, watching as she tried to reach it with her tongue and suck it into her waiting, wanton mouth.

Finally I leaned forward, letting my hardness slip past her lips and into her mouth. She groaned and moaned in satisfaction as the thrill of being full at both ends hit her. Al was really working the rubber dick now, varying the tempo and intensity of the thrusts. We started to work into a good rhythm, and Jennifer began to lose herself in lust.

When I knew she was beyond the point of no return, I nodded down to Al and indicated it was time to really fill her up. He grinned wickedly, and picked up the silver vibrator with his free hand. He then shoved the rubber cock all the way into Jennifer's hungry cunt, and left it hanging there snugly.

When she first felt the cool tip of the vibrator against her nether hole, Jennifer looked up in alarm. She moaned and protested, but the sounds were muffled by my throbbing cock in her mouth. She started shaking her head, but I grabbed it with both hands, and with my hands in her hair used her head as I fucked her face slowly and steadily. I looked down at Al and said "Give it to the whore, she loves it."

Al began to push slowly, and Jennifer began to scream around me. I could see more of the vibrator disappear as Al continued to push, and heard him say "Damn!" as it began to open her up and go inside. His eyes were wide, and he looked as though he was seeing something unique for the first time.

Jennifer's mouth seemed to freeze around my cock as the vibrator slid up her ass. The sudden feeling of having something hard in all three of her holes was almost too mush for her senses to bear.

"She's going to come soon", I said to Al rather matter-of-factly. "And she's going to come hard."

Al reached his other hand down and began working both cocks, alternating them as he ravaged her pussy and ass with obvious delight. I continued to use her mouth as my own personal fuck-hole, thrusting my hips forward and feeling my balls slap against her chin. Her body went rigid, her eyes flew wide open, and Jennifer began to have a massive orgasm. She shook, and then screamed long and loud around my rock-hard dick in her mouth. She involuntarily pushed back against the cocks invading her holes, and her entire body shook with obvious pleasure and delights as she nearly passed out, lost in her own pleasure. But this was not the end of the evening – not by a long shot…

End of Part 2 – good responses will get Part 3!

Domma
Domma
4 Followers