Sharing My Wife

Story Info
Fun first during a vacation.
1.5k words
4.03
78.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me tell you about my new wife, I say new because we just got married a few days ago. On our honeymoon we had the most amazing experience of our lives. My wife is 5'7, blonde, blue eyes, with 34b's and an amazing ass and legs. This was our second trip to the Dominican. We had been her 3 years earlier for her friends destination wedding.

We come here again for the food, drinks and topless sunbathing. The first day we were getting ready for the beach, my wife had already put on her bikini and I was in the bathroom getting ready. Our bell boy had come in to bring us a few things. He was hitting on my wife pretty hard, even though she told him repeatedly she was on her honeymoon. He even had the nerve to ask her to exchange numbers. She decided to give it to him just to shut him up, plus she loves to flirt over text. I guess she was thinking it might come in handy.

As the day progressed she and I drank heavily and soaked up a lot of the Dominican sun. After talking to amazing couples and drinking our weight in mojitos we some how made our way back to our room.

I've always fantasied about her with other men. She was very drunk and feeling frisky, I dared her to send a text to our young bell boy from earlier. Needless to say he was very happy to hear from her. She sent him picture of her sunbathing topless and told him how horny the sun and drinks made her and that she couldn't stop thinking about him. In just a few minutes there was a knock at our door. Needless to say he was shocked at first to see me at the door but after telling him my plan all was good.

I told him I wanted him to fuck my wife as I watched, being a 21 year old he was more than eager. We both walked into the bedroom, where on the bed was my drunk and passed out wife. Together we both undressed her, slowing removing her wet bikini bottoms and cover up working hard not to wake her just yet. As we both stood there gazed at her laying on the bed completely naked I could see the erection under his pants.

He stood there rubbing his hands together and licking his lips I tell him he was welcome to play with her and to have fun. He crawled on the bed positioning himself above her and I sat in the chair in front of the bed. Best view in the house.

He started creasing and kissing her breasts. It was the sexiest site I have ever seen. He slowly started sucking on her nipples, telling me what a lucky man I was and the she was the most beautiful women he had ever seen. She wasn't quite aware of what was going on yet, thanks to still being in a drunken stupor. Her breathing began to get heavier there were even lite moans and gasps escaping her lips. I was really enjoying watching and had never seen anybody suck and play with her nipples as much as this young man did.

A little moan came from her, just a little one, I think she finally stared becoming aware of what was going on. The erection in my shorts was unbearable as I watched this live porno take place just a few feet in front of me.

He started kissing down her stomach slowly making his way to her tight lovely wet pussy. It was the most sensual thing I have ever seen. He was going so slow, savoring every inch of her soft sun kissed skin. He continued exploring her body like he had never touched a woman before his entire life. I sat back in my chair and watch this game take place.

His hand roamed all over her body slowly making his way over every inch of her soft white skin. His tongue finally reached her pussy as he started to lick and suck on her beautiful tight lips. She finally opened her eyes and realize what was going. There was shock at first then she looked over and saw me watching the event, with a lustful smile she reach down and grab the back of his head as he continued to lick and suck her wonderful wet pussy.

Her back began to arch and I could clearly see that she was enjoying herself. I had never seen another person head in her crotch before the sight sent a shockwave trough my whole body and ended at my now erect cock. The strain was almost on bearable. She grab the back of he's head grinding herself on his face. His muffled grunts made her push him down even harder. Soon it was time for the main event. Her body began to convulse and shake as the first orgasm raced trough her body. She pulled her new lover up to her face so they could kiss heavily, there tongues dance together. There were both panting and moaning in unison.

She reaches to pulled down his pants and reveal what had to be a 10 inch cock. She had never had one is big before since I'm 8 inches myself, so she was a little amazed at first. With and even more lustful in her eyes she wrapped her fingers around it as he continued licking her nipples. Next he laid on his back and she rolled over and slowly took him into her mouth. I was slowly stroking my own cock at this point.

Her lips pressed hard on his amazing shaft. That smile on her face as the massive head passed her lips I will never forget. I have been wanting to watch her suck a cock for a long time and I never imagined that it would be so sexy! She worked her tongue up and down the shaft spending more time on the head circling around it licking and spitting. As I sat there stroking my cock I knew how he felt. My wife was a professional cock sucker.

His head would raise to see what she was doing then slam back into the pillow as her tongue would go all the way down to the base of his cock, suck on his balls and then slowly slide it up and suck so lovingly on the head. He was obviously enjoying every second and so was I. My cock was so hard as I continued to stroke myself as I was sitting there in the chair. What an amazing sight watching my wife stroking and sucking a strangers cock.

What happened next I was not quite prepared for.

"Is this what you wanted baby? Are you having fun watching and stroking to your sexy wife?"

Hearing her was even sexier than her words. She slowly moved up and positioned her pussy right above her new friend giant cock.

"Are you ready to fuck a married women's pussy?"

I knew what was about to , I have been thinking about that for years now Slowly she lowers her tight wet pussy over this 10 inch monster, slowly pleasing down taking every bit of him that she can. The visualization of the strangers cock sliding in and out of her tight pink pussy was sexy as hell.

"You look so sexy bouncing up-and-down on that cock", I say as I start stroking faster.

You could tell that she really, really loved it. I sat back and continue to stroke my cock up-and-down, up-and-down. Her breathing became more erratic, I could tell that she was enjoying too! I had never seen such animalistic lust come from her before she was thoroughly enjoying yourself as I sat back and watch.

She continue to bounce quicker and quicker on top of the 10 inch monster, I had never heard her grown so much she was so happy to have her entire pussy filled, he began to start pounding her quicker and quicker than he flipped her around onto her back and started pounding away it was obviously the best sex he ever had and it was so sexy to watch as she was moaning and yelling begging for more.

All I could do a stroke harder and harder as the sexiest thing I have ever seen unfolds before me. Soon I could tell that he was beginning to get really close and could see the tension in his ass. I knew right then and there he was about to come inside her tight pussy. I couldn't wait to see that. Just a few more strokes before his back arched welcoming the humongous purge in her tight pussy. She moans louder than I had ever heard her moan before, she was so excited so lost and lust as he came deep inside of her pussy.

This was the sexiest thing I've ever seen and I couldn't handle anymore. I shot my load halfway across the room begging to see more she looked over at me and smiled and kissed the bellboy hard once again.

After laying there for what seemed an eternity, we all got up, got dressed and walked our new friend to the door. After saying our goodbyes my wife and I embraced and kissed each other passionately. I have a feeling this is going to be one of the most amazing vacations we've ever been on.