Sharing My Wife

Story Info
A couple experience their first sharing with two mature men.
899 words
4.1
94.8k
46
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamSpeck
SamSpeck
75 Followers

A few years ago, my wife and I were on vacation in Maine enjoying the sun all day and drinks and hot fun in the Jacuzzi in the house that we had rented. Next door to our house lived two middle aged men, they were very friendly and always said hello whenever we seen them and they always asked us how the beach was. We had jokingly thought they must be gay since they were two middle aged men living together in a beautiful ocean front home.

One night as we returned from dinner we met them on the sidewalk out front and after exchanging some pleasant conversation they invited us in for a drink. The older gentlemen named John Paul immediately stuck to my wife and was showing her the view of the ocean and around the house as he kept her glass full of wine.

His friend Luke kept me occupied with rum and conversation, as I watched John Paul with my wife I realized that he was not gay at all and was actually extremely smooth, romantic and was aggressively flirting with my wife.

We had toyed with the idea of sharing and swapping but had yet to act on it, and by the 4th or 5th glass of wine she gave me a look that said she was getting into the smooth older man.

I excitedly nodded my approval and Luke kept my glass full of rum when I returned with Luke from my tour of their amazing home I was shocked and quite aroused to find my wife passionately kissing John Paul. Their tongues were deep in each other's mouths and his hands were inside her dress and rising when they quickly undressed each other.

Right there on the large sectional sofa he began to make love to her with a passion from both of them that I had never seen, he continued to kiss her deeply and she squeezed his ass and pulled him deeper inside her and moaned in ways I hadn't heard from her during our passionate moments. I was rock hard and excited and moved closer to watch and was followed by Luke when John Paul stopped kissing my wife and looked at me and said, "you can go last".

After 15 mins or so of intense love making my wife's moaning turned into a scream of delight and from the bucking of his ass under her tight grip he held deep inside of her giving her every inch of his cock I knew he was filling her pussy with his hot seed. They just laid motionless in each other's arms for a few minutes before he got off her.

As soon as John Paul pulled his cock out of my wife's wet stretched pussy Luke had his pants dropped to his ankles and in a flash his erect cock was inside of my wife's pre-lubed, used pussy before she could even close her legs. Luke had a huge cock and took a whole different approach, he just power-fucked her fast and hard from the minute he entered her already wet hole. He pumped her pussy very roughly for about 2 minutes as she screamed.

I wasn't sure if she was screaming in ecstasy or pain, I was about to tell him to be gentle when they both let out a yell of orgasm he bucked and held deep in her like John Paul as he filled her with his hot seed while she had another intense climax. Luke climbed off of her and fell back onto the sofa like he was drained.

By this time, I had my rock-hard cock in my hand and was already close to cumming purely from the sight of watching my wife being fucked by two other men and hearing hear moan and scream from the obvious intense orgasms they had given her.

Also, I was immensely turned on by the site of my usually innocent wife laying there in spent ecstasy with her legs and shaved pussy spread wide open still wet and dripping cum from the two men that just fucked her. She looked up at me and motioned for me to get on top of her. I slid my pants right off onto the floor and entered her quickly, the feeling of my wife's wet stretched cum filled pussy and the thought of what had just happened made me explode in her in less than 30 seconds as she kept telling me that she loved me for letting her have the best sexual experience of her life.

We were on a sexual high for the next few days of the vacation, on our last night there she asked if she could spend the night with John Paul, she told me to get plenty of sleep because when she got back she wanted me in her well used pussy. When she returned in the morning I had her tell me every detail of he fucked her while I was having seconds with my wifes used pussy. It was so erotic hearing her tell of the things he did to drive her to several amazing orgasms and stayed in bed all day.

Unfortunately, the next year we rented the same house, but John Paul and Luke had to go out of town for a family emergency and the ocean just wasn't the same.

SamSpeck
SamSpeck
75 Followers