Sharing my Wife: A Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the tip was over, and a few minutes into the round dance, I finally saw Michelle coming back in from the area where the restroom was. I didn't notice anything different about her, and when she sat down beside me, I asked her, "Where have you been?"

"I told you, I had to use the restroom."

"You were gone a long time."

She looked at me with her sexy smile and kissed my cheek, whispering in my ear, "I know, but they have a beautiful bathroom!" I'd been in it before. It didn't seem all that beautiful to me - and they only had one, not separate men's and women's. I watched her out of the corner of my eyes, and I was sure she was looking at red-shirt guy across the hall and smiling at him.

There were only two tips left after that; the first Michelle danced with me, then the last with red-shirt guy. That time I sat out, wanting to watch my wife. It seemed like they were extra friendly with each other, their swings a little closer than necessary and when the caller called for the dancers to 'yellowrock' (square dance term for a hug) your partner, their yellowrock was a lot tighter and longer than necessary. I couldn't wait to get out of there and find out what had happened during that long break!

I never got a chance to ask her about it again that night. When we got back to our campsite, we were all tired and went straight to bed. This time, Michelle did wear the flannel nightgown, and when I started to twirk her nipple through it, she gently slapped my hand and told me to be good. I couldn't help but wonder if she didn't want a repeat of the previous night because I might find her pussy already full of cum. I honestly didn't know. After that break, she didn't look disheveled in the least, her makeup and lipstick were still impeccable, and she hadn't had any with her for a touch-up. Then I realized, she'd taken her purse with a makeup kit, leaving it in the van. Argh! I wanted to know!

On our way home the next morning, Joan wanted to stop at the quilt show in enterprise. She loves homemade quilts and a lot of her free time is spent making them. We spent a couple of hours at the show, so it was late when we got back to Kennewick. They dropped Michelle and me off at our house, and we unloaded all our camping gear and clothes, thanking each other for a fun, fantastic weekend.

When we finally got some privacy, I couldn't wait to ask Michelle about that break at the square dance. All she'd tell me was, "Use your imagination!"

I had an imagination all right; I imagined what it would have been like for Brian. He'd have fantasized about her ever since that tip Friday night when she told him I suggested she flirt with him. This hot, sexy girl had the hots for him! He'd have dreamed about her, then anticipated the dance Saturday night. When she showed up wearing that soft, sexy blouse and he had her in his arms those two tips, he'd have thought he'd gone to heaven, especially when he realized she was braless. Then she whispered to him to meet her out back where they kissed and made out together like a couple of teenagers.

He'd have played with her bare breasts, groping and squeezing, maybe even undoing a couple of buttons or pulling her blouse out from her skirt and pushing it up, then feasting on them. Michelle would've loved that as sensitive as her nipples are, maybe even coming with his lips around her. She'd have unsnapped his jeans and pushed them down before turning and leaning against the wall of the building, pulling her dress up and her pettipants down for him to fuck her. It would likely have been one of the most incredible orgasms he's ever had; his ultimate fantasy come true times a hundred!

And Michelle, she'd have been so hot at the dance knowing she was about to break the ultimate taboo; the unbreakable taboo of seducing another dancer. She'd have been afraid of being caught with him, making it all the hotter for her. Just going to the dance braless would've made her hot, simply from the taboo nature of it. When she met this sexy guy out back, she'd have kissed him with her tongue down his throat in a passionate kiss with his hands crushing her breasts.

She'd have felt the bliss of a stranger's cock inside her, likely screaming when she came feeling his cock expanding and pumping hot cum deep inside her, his hands on her hips pulling her back to him and knowing the loud music would cover up the sound of her passion. She'd have told him to come inside her, that her husband wouldn't ever know. She'd have felt the wetness of their combined cum inside her seeping out into her pettipants the rest of the dance with only the two of them knowing how nasty they'd been. That last tip would've been torture for her, trying to conceal her emotions for this guy that had just fucked her.

Did any of that happen? I know that it did, it had to have. I know my wife and whether it was exactly this way or not, it'd have been hot as hell. But I'll never know for certain, and that makes it even sexier! I can hardly wait until next year! I think both my wife and a guy in Halfway that's going to be a little anxious for next year as well.

12