Sharing my Wife: A Fun Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle came and sat on the edge of the bed on the opposite side from Brian. I rolled over toward her and yelled at him to go ahead and use the bathroom first. I suspected he was probably still naked and wanted to give him an opportunity to get dressed without me "discovering" his state of undress.

While he was in the bathroom, I used the opportunity to get dressed myself. Later, the three of us went to breakfast in the hotel dining room. It seemed a little weird, like the sex the night before hadn't even happened. We were simply three friends at breakfast talking about square dancing, the weather, our jobs and so on. I was pretty sure that Brian had no clue I knew what had transpired the night before. I enjoyed sitting there watching Brian ogling my wife throughout breakfast, but trying to be discrete.

When we were nearing the end of breakfast, Michelle excused herself to use the restroom. When she was out of sight, I looked at Brian, drinking his apple juice and asked him, "Tell me Brian, how did you enjoy my wife last night?"

The look on his face was priceless! He stopped drinking literally in mid-gulp and looked at me as if I'd just asked him if he'd like to be branded. He started to mutter an apology but I told him, "It's okay. I encouraged her, you're fine."

He told me what a lucky guy I am to which I obviously agreed. Then I suggested to him, "I'm going to do some errands after breakfast, put gas in the car and get a little cash from the bank for the trip home. I suspect that with just a little coaxing you might be able to seduce her again when you get back up to the room. You'll have some privacy for a while. I intend to take my time." I honestly didn't know if he could that morning, but thought it might be fun for him to try. I was pretty sure that Michelle wouldn't be offended, slap him or some such thing.

He didn't say anything but I certainly saw how his eyes got wide and the smile on his face when Michelle returned from the bathroom. As soon as she sat down, I told her that I had a few errands to run if they wanted to go back up to the room and start packing. I got up from the table and gave Brian a little wink when I turned away from Michelle.

True to my word, I didn't hurry. I probably took forty-five minutes or so to run my errands. All the time I was anxious to find out what was happening in the room, but wanted to leave plenty of time for something to develop if it was going to.

When I finally did get back up to our room, I stood at the door a few seconds listening. I didn't hear anything so, as quietly as I could, put the key in the key-slot, opened the door and tip-toed into the room.

Apparently, Michelle hadn't slapped him because they were both naked on the bed in the '69' position with Michelle on top, her smooth pussy in Brian's face and his cock deep in her mouth. Michelle was doing lots of writhing, pushing her pussy down onto his face and glanced up at me as I stepped into the room before giving her full attention back to Brian. His hands were on Michelle's butt, trying to pull her down tighter onto him.

Shortly after I entered the room, Michelle pulled off of him, turned around and lowered her pussy down onto his cock, letting out a low growl as he filled her. I realized that even though I was only forty, younger guys have much more endurance as Brian and my wife fucked for what seemed like forever. Michelle must have had three or four orgasms after I got there. I wondered how many she'd had before.

When she finally pulled herself off of him, Brian was still hard as a rock and was definitely a good sized man. She stood up at the foot of the bed, gave Brian a hand and said, "Come shower with me."

I'd been watching from around the corner of the little hall into the room and when she asked him to come to the shower, I slipped inside the closet and closed the door. I waited a bit after hearing the shower come on, then stepped out of the closet and opened the bathroom door just enough to see in, but hopefully not enough that they'd notice I was there. The shower door was a little frosted so I couldn't see anything clearly, but could definitely make out what was happening.

Michelle's back was to the shower wall and Brian was feasting on one of her succulent boobs, switching from one to the other. He worked his lips back up her neck holding her arms above her and kissed her forcefully. It was obvious that my wife was returning his passion just as lustfully until he let go of her arms, turned her around, and with the hot water spraying over both of them rammed his cock inside her pussy, almost lifting her off the floor.

That was when I started to hear Michelle groaning out his name over and over along with telling him to fuck her harder. Michelle leaned against the shower wall, her legs spread wide apart with Brian's cock slamming in and out of her. Every time Brian plunged into my wife, she let out some unintelligible groan. Finally, after several minutes, Brian literally lifted her off the shower floor and let out his own piercing, in-human sound as he came deep inside her. Afterward, both Brian and Michelle slumped to the floor of the tub, recovering from their few minutes of bliss. I quietly closed the bathroom door and left the room, hoping they'd never even know that I was there.

I went to the lobby, sat down in one of their easy chairs with a USA Today and pretended to read. The scene I'd just witnessed replayed itself over and over in my mind. I waited another half hour before going back to the room. When I walked in, Michelle was packing our bags. Brian had already left.

On our way home, driving down I-84, I couldn't help but watch Michelle out of the corner of my eye putting her makeup on. It's always turned me on watching her, but that morning, even more so knowing the reason she had to put it on a second time. After she finished with her makeup, she sat quietly on the rest of the way home.

I didn't think too much about it, but over the next few days, Michelle seemed different, like something was bothering her. I asked several times and she always said she was fine and there wasn't anything. Even when we made love she seemed a little remote.

I asked her if there had been something about the weekend that had bothered her, but she always said no and told me what a beautiful weekend it had been. I finally blurted out, "Michelle, sweetheart, what the hell is wrong? You can't keep telling me it's nothing!"

She sighed, looked away, then back toward me and finally opened up. "There is something. I've been afraid to say anything for fear how you'd react." She looked away, looking almost like she was going to cry.

"Sweetheart, you know there isn't anything you could say that'll make me love you any less." Actually, I was almost afraid that maybe she'd fallen in love with Brian! But I didn't know how that could be after all the different sexual adventures we've had in the last couple years.

She wouldn't look at me and spoke quietly, "I've had this fantasy a long time and I think Brian kind of brought it out of me, making it seem more like it could maybe be real sometime."

I couldn't even begin to imagine what she might be talking about - a fantasy she hasn't shared with me? What fantasy could there possibly be left that we haven't done?

She spoke so softly, "Remember when I told you I wanted to actually be a stripper at the Honey Bunzz? This one's even bigger than that. Actually, a lot bigger!"

12