Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 12

Story Info
Swapping sexy wives during a romantic weekend getaway...
11.9k words
4.47
49.1k
48

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers

Once again, I need to give a few shout-outs:

Thank you---again!!--- to Sunshine for her proofreading skills, support, and overall awesomeness.

Dedicated to Scott.

And, as always, to Mandy.

This story is LOOSELY based on an actual trip that Amanda and I took with our friends several years ago.

**********

"Stop that, you're getting on my nerves!"

My wife Amanda placed a firm hand on my knee as I tapped my foot nervously. We were seated in an examination room, impatiently waiting for her doctor to arrive. 2 months ago we had discovered that Amanda was pregnant. What should've been the happiest day of our lives was instead filled apprehension.

We weren't sure if I was the father.

Amanda and I enjoyed an open marriage. We each had entertained so many sex partners, men and women alike, in our bed that my wife and I had lost count. In ways that we would never be able to explain to someone in a traditional relationship, our sexual experimentation actually make our already solid marriage that much stronger. As a matter of caution, Amanda was on "the pill" before our extramarital trysts began. We knew it wasn't foolproof, but we were helpless but to give in to sinful needs of the flesh.

Now we were potentially paying the price.

After the initial shock of the positive pregnancy test results, Amanda and I immediately tried to determine whom the father could be. We were fearful that it was Glenn, her boss of several years. Needless to say, that revelation would've opened a sordid can of worms. However, it had been months since my wife ended their scorching affair [Chapter 2], long enough that we confidently ruled him out.

It broke my heart to consider that it could be my best friend Dimitri, but I was present the last time he had slept with Amanda [Chapter 5], and that was outside the window of time as well.

The basically whittled down the list of potentials to 2: our neighbor Scott and Amanda's former intern Jimmy.

Scott and his busty wife Brandy had been our swinging partners from almost the day we met [Chapter 8], and my wife had fairly recently spent a naughty, sex-filled weekend with them [Chapter 9]. It was the worst kept secret in the world that Scott was completely enamored with Amanda, so the possibility that he was responsible for impregnating my wife was valid.

However, Jimmy was Amanda's most recent lover. The young man was under her tutelage for 6 months. Almost a decade her junior, they had enjoyed a sizzling affair for almost that entire time, and he had even immortalized their relationship on the internet, much to my wife's delight [Chapter 10]. Jimmy had finished his internship about 2 months ago, and Amanda and I had said good-bye to him in the best way we knew how: with a night filled with alcohol and sex. He and I had even double-penetrated my wife in the same hole which, despite her countless partners and willingness to try virtually anything in the bedroom, was her first experience [Chapter 11].

The timetable seemed about right. If I wasn't the father our baby, then it had to be Jimmy, I glumly concluded. It was with conflicting emotions that I realized that this might be the best case scenario.

At least, from Amanda's perspective.

At first, I didn't want to suffer the embarrassment of paternity tests. Regardless of who the father was, I knew in my heart that I would always love the child like my own flesh and blood, and be the best parent possible.

But Amanda wanted to know; she needed to know.

We met with Dr. Morningham as soon as possible, and had the slightly embarrassing conversation about a paternity test. The doctor recommended a simple, noninvasive procedure that simply involved collecting a blood sample from each of us. We would know in only 4 days if I was the father with a 99.9% certainty. The problem was, when we had met with Dr. Morningham, Amanda was roughly only 4 weeks into her pregnancy, and the test could only be administered after 8 weeks gestation.

So we waited for an agonizing month. When the 8-week mark finally arrived, and we anxiously submitted the blood samples.

That was 3 days ago.

Dr. Morningham contacted Amanda yesterday to set up an immediate appointment, which made us nervous. After all, if I was the father, wouldn't she have simply called or emailed to inform us? Why did she want to meet in person?

Unless it wasn't me...

My restless leg returned at the thought, and I began tapping the floor again.

"I said, stop that!" Amanda repeatedly irritably. "I know you're nervous, but you're driving me insane! The doctor will be here soon. Then we'll find out."

"I know, I know," I grumbled. "I just hate waiting...not knowing."

I glanced at the wife, who was absently rubbing her belly. She wasn't showing a bump yet, but it struck me, for the countless time, what a wonderful mother Amanda was going to be. She looked as beautiful as ever.

But right now she had a look of anguish that tore at my soul.

"Hey, come over here." I pulled Amanda close, and she lay her head on my shoulders. "Whatever's happened in the past is over and done with. There's not use for regret or looking back. All that matters now is the baby. And you're going to be the greatest mom in the world, and I'm going to try to be the best father ever. That's going to be true no matter what the test says. I love you, Mandy."

She began to sob. "I know... but will you still love me if..."

I stared at her in disbelief. "Of course I will!" I practically shouted. That fact that Amanda would question my love for her shook me to my very core. I loved her more than life itself and adored the ground that she walked on. "I love you, Mandy" I repeated fervently. "Nothing... NOTHING will ever change that."

It broke my heart to see my wife in such misery, especially since I felt horrible guilt. I was the one who set up the very first gangbang that started everything [Chapter 1]. I had encouraged Amanda... begged her... to indulge herself with as many lovers as possible, which was as much for my own perverted pleasure as it was for her happiness.

Amanda nodded, and I immediately realized that I had lifted her spirits. More importantly, I knew that she believed me.

"Everything is going to be fine," I assured her, pressing my forehead to hers. "No matter what happens today, it's not going to change us, or how we love and nurture our child."

Amanda sighed and nodded once more. "Let's just think of happy thoughts before Dr. Morningham gets here."

"That sounds like a great idea."

It seemed like an eternity before the examination room door finally opened. A tall woman with graying hair and wearing a white lab coat marched in. She was intently reading the paperwork clutched in her hands.

Amanda and I immediately stood up. "Dr. Morningham. It's good to see you again, thank you for ---"

The woman cut my wife off with a dismissive wave. Still pouring over the paperwork, she spoke as if she were already in midsentence. "So I'm reading over the results of the paternity test you requested," she said by way of greeting. "And the lab tech is definitive with his conclusion."

Amanda and I froze. My heart was beating so hard that I thought it might burst, and I held my breath. We were hanging on the doctor's every word, but she remained tortuously silent.

Suddenly, Dr. Morningham looked up, and her authoritarian demeanor gave way to genuine warmth. She gazed directly at me, and there was mischief in her eyes. "Congratulations... dad."

Amanda and I looked at each other then, after a moment of relief and happy disbelief, whooped and leapt into each other's arms.

"Was there ever any doubt?" Dr. Morningham asked us. Her face split into a roguish grin.

**********

It was a month later when Amanda's cell phone vibrated with an incoming text message.

"Is that Jimmy letting you know that he misses you, again?" I teased her.

Jimmy had been gone for months, but he and my wife still kept in close contact. To my knowledge, they were texting each other at least 3 or 4 times a day---and probably more often, without my knowledge.

She read the text. "Omigod!"

"What?"

"That was Brandy. She and Scott are expecting, too!"

The news was both delightful and ironic. Amanda had felt like we were getting in the way of their marriage... most likely due to the fact that Scott constantly wanted to have sex with her. And as much as she tried to conceal it, Amanda enjoyed his attention, as she seemingly did from all men, and was still attracted to him. That was fine, because Brandy remained flirty with me, and I continued to daydream about her hot body and amazing breasts. Were it not for Amanda's moral code, Scott and I would still be happily fucking each other's wife. But, the way things currently stood, our relationship with our neighbors fell into a semblance of a normal friendship. In fact, despite their sexual history--- with each other's husbands as well as with each other [Chapter 9]--- Amanda and Brandy were practically sisters now.

"Wow, what a coincidence," I remarked. "Good for them!"

Amanda was thrilled. "I'm so happy for them! I know Brandy's been trying to get pregnant for some time." Seeing her so jubilant for them genuinely warmed my heart. As I watched my wife dance a little jig, I humorously fantasized that I had impregnated Brandy while Scott had gotten Amanda pregnant. It was wrong on so many levels, but it was a fun thought, all the same.

"I'm going to call her right now, and tell her that we have to go out and celebrate."

Amanda's conversation with Brandy was filled with as much laughter and squealing as I've ever heard. I realized that they were going to enjoy experiencing the same joys and tribulations of pregnancy together.

By the time Amanda ended their conversation, the ladies had decided that the 4 of us would be going on a weekend ski trip together. Amanda and I were both avid skiers, so my initial response was excitement. But since I was about to be a first-time father, I was concerned about her health and the baby's.

"Of course I'll be extra careful," Amanda assured me. "And Dr. Morningham cleared me for all physical activity, remember?" Her smile grew sly. "Even sex!"

However, as soon as she spoke those words, her expression instantly turned serious. "Let's make a promise together: we can only have sex with each other during this trip, and NOT with Brandy and Scott."

I was hopeful that the ski trip would present with another opportunity for me to be naked with Bandy again, but I wasn't too disappointed. Our lives were changing, after all, and so were Brandy's and Scott's.

"I promise. But you better have a chat with our neighbors first because I'm pretty sure they're hoping to rip off your clothes and bang the hell out of you at least several times."

Amanda snorted. "I'll handle them, don't worry. It's not like you wouldn't jump at the chance to fuck Brandy again! You know, you really ought to show some respect and look her in the eyes when you talk to her, and not at her chest!"

"Well, in my defense, she does have the biggest---"

My wife stamped her foot in mock anger. "You're horrible!"

I swept her in my arms as she laughed, and kissed her with infinite love. "I love you, Mandy.

I would never do anything to let her down. However, I knew Amanda craved sex. She reveled in the fact that she was the object of everyone's desire, even if she would never openly admit it.

I chuckled inwardly. I knew I could keep our promise.

But could Amanda?

**********

It didn't take long to find out. Two weeks later, we were on our way to the Pocono Mountains for the weekend ski trip. I was driving the SUV rental and Amanda was seated beside me while Brandy and Scott lounged in the second row.

Brandy was a short, voluptuous brunette who owned the largest breasts I had ever seen. She was sweet and charming, really fun in bed, and always seemed to be hugging or touching us in some way when Amanda I were around. With a cute pixie cut, hazel eyes, and a curvy ass, she was the stuff of wet dreams. Our neighbor was only a few weeks behind Amanda in terms of her pregnancy, but whereas my wife was just beginning to exhibit signs of a tiny baby bump---someone who didn't know her wouldn't even have noticed--- Brandy still wasn't showing.

Brandy's husband was a head-turner as well. Standing a shade over 6ft tall, Scott possessed a muscular build with broad, square-shaped shoulders, penetrating blue eyes, and shoulder-length wavy brown hair. I had to admit he was quite handsome. Scott was quiet as his wife was talkative, and their symmetry definitely complemented each other. However, despite having a gorgeous, wonderful wife of his own, he was deeply obsessed with Amanda, not unlike most other men who knew her.

Almost upon entering the vehicle and starting our 3 hour drive to the Pocono Mountains, the sexual tension was palpable. It was subtle at first, a muttered comment here and there by our passengers, innuendos, and nervous laughter that revealed our thoughts and desires. Prior to today, Amanda had spoken to Brandy to set things straight, and the busty brunette, in turn, supposedly had a sit-down with her husband about our expectations.

However, it was clear that they still wanted us, and Amanda relished their attention.

Attention: that was always my wife's weakness.

About an hour into our trip, I heard her coo softly. I took my eyes off the road long enough to glance at her, and discovered Scott giving her a sensual shoulder massage.

I grinned at my wife impishly; it looked like her defenses were already crumbling.

Scott continued to rub and knead Amanda's shoulders. "That feels SO good," she sighed.

Scott continued to work on her shoulders, but his hands gradually drifted downward until they were fondling Amanda's breasts through her clothes. Her blissful expression, combined with the sight of another man's meaty hands on my wife, was enough to get me aroused.

I must've telegraphed my thoughts, because Brandy drew close and whispered in my ear, "You just love watching other men play with her, don't you?"

Our spouses were so engrossed in their own little game that they didn't hear her.

I grinned at Brandy through the rearview mirror, and looked back at Amanda. Despite the fact that Scott's hands were all over her, she was looking at me intently with a helpless expression. I knew what her mind was telling her, but I also knew what her heart desired.

Amanda was asking for my permission.

I was about to make a flippant remark about her lack of willpower, but now didn't seem like the time for levity. Instead, I reached out and took Amanda's hand into my own, squeezing it reassuringly before bringing it to my lips.

With a simple gesture, I gave her my answer.

Amanda beamed me one of her patented stunning smiles. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, allowing Scott to continue exploring her body. He began sliding his hands up beneath her shirt.

I attempted to refocus my attention back on driving, which was extremely difficult given that Amanda was now gently rubbing the burgeoning mass between my legs. The fact that she was touching me as Scott was touching her made me so hard that my cock ached.

Suddenly, Brandy snaked her arm between front seats, and began assisting my wife in massaging me. I needed to cum so badly!

As we passed a gas station, I made a quick decision.

Momentum hurled the passengers to the side as I made a sharp, sudden turn onto the freeway exit, and everyone stared at me as I pulled in. We had only been on the road for barely an hour, and it was early for a rest break.

I turned back to look at Brandy and Scott as they collected themselves. "Why don't you ride shotgun with me for a bit," I suggested to Brandy. "We'll give these lovebirds some time to get reacquainted with each other's body parts again."

Scott's face immediately lit up, and I heard a surprised intake of breath from Amanda. She hesitated before asking me gravely, "Are you sure about this?"

If I said "no", I knew Amanda wouldn't carry things any further for the entire weekend.

"Just remember, you're the one who gave in first," I deadpanned.

My wife looked at me with such affection that I almost melted. "I love you, babe. You're the best."

She kissed me and hugged me fiercely before exiting the vehicle with Brandy. The girls giggled and embraced, and quickly reentered, trading places. Scott was all over my wife before she had even settled in next to him. Brandy looked at me in amusement and leaned over to kiss me before buckling her seat belt.

I informed our spouses, "You guys have about an hour before it's our turn!"

"Then we better make the most of our time," Amanda suggested sultrily to Scott as I drove back onto the highway.

For the next hour or so, Brandy and I sat quietly as the sounds of heavy panting, lips smacking, and an occasional soft moan emanated from behind us. Brandy did her best to keep her eyes forward, but she periodically peeked at our spouses, blushing each time. I was probably more curious and turned on than she was, and was constantly spying on them through the rearview mirror. I didn't feel guilty at all for giving into my voyeuristic kink. After all, my wife was doing this as much for my benefit as hers.

I chuckled to myself and kept driving.

The pair suddenly grew quiet. Had I not been navigating through a particularly winding stretch of road at that precise moment, I would've spied on our spouses. However, a sudden onset of wet slurping down followed immediately by Scott groaning, "Oh fuck, that feels good!" compelled me to look.

This time, I could only see Scott, who was reclined and appeared to be in state of euphoria, through the rearview mirror. Amanda's head wasn't in view which could only mean one thing.

She was sucking his cock.

I attempted to adjust my position in order to watch Amanda work her oral magic, but she was too low to seen. I swore out loud.

Brandy laughed. "Do you want a play-by-play on what your hot wife is doing to my husband?"

I grinned mischievously at her. From my vantage point, her voluptuous profile was on full display. It was impossible not to notice the seatbelt strap draped across her titanic melons. She reached over and began stroking my right inner thigh. The busty brunette peered at my crotch as she did so, and even through my clothing she could discern the desired effect that she and Amanda were having on me.

Scott's wife began unbuckling my jeans.

"Eyes on the road, lover," she instructed me as she eased her hand down the front of my pants. "Don't mind me... or the happy couple in the behind us. Just concentrate on driving."

That was easier said than done!

The more heated Amanda's slurping and Scott's moaning became, the harder Brandy stroked me off. It took near superhuman effort for me to keep my foot steady on the pedals and not veer off the road! I fervently hoped Brandy would lay her head on my lap and service me just like my wife was blowing her husband. But, alas, I had to settle for a handjob, which wasn't a bad consolation.

After a while, I began noticing that Brandy was having difficulty maintaining her concentration on me, and was stealing glances behind us with increasing frequency. Her face bore an expression that hovered on the verge of jealousy. That didn't surprise me; Scott was her husband, after all, and he was currently getting head from, in my humble and definitely biased opinion, the most beautiful woman in the world.

As time wore on, the tightening around Brandy's eyes and lips became more noticeable. However, there was so much going on among the four of us that I didn't give it much thought. I brushed her somewhat dejected expression aside, figuring that she needed her own urges attended to. The dashboard clock indicated that we had been driving for 2 hours; Amanda and Scott had been fooling around for almost half that time. I knew I'd be doing him a disservice by interrupting them before he came in Amanda's mouth, but in my opinion we had given them ample time.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers