Sharing My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
The only guy she'd consider was his old friend.
2k words
4.11
79.7k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kenny9990
Kenny9990
43 Followers

The only guy she would consider doing it with was Paul, my old college friend Paul. Of course, I'm talking about "sleeping with" Paul. My wife Gail and I have now been married for almost forty years and we'd known Paul for almost all of that time.

When we were first married during our last year of college, I was a typical jealous husband and was ready to fight just about any guy who even flirted with her--and many did because she was very attractive and sexy back in the late 60's. But now after so many years of marriage, the passion had waned. If our sex life was getting a little stale to me, I figured she had to see it pretty much the same way. I mean it's hard to get that same excitement when you get between your wife's legs and slip it into her--I mean there are only so many things two people can do to each other and believe me, we've pretty much done them all.

We all know the excitement a man feels as he's about to penetrate a woman for the first time--I figured women must see it the same way and I'd finally gotten to the point where I wanted to watch her get royally fucked by another man. And so, we have been having these conversations for maybe a dozen years. I'll bring it up when we are having sex and she is really aroused. Usually, at that point she'll agree she wants another man to "fill her up". Or maybe she was just playing along with me, I never really knew.

But by the time we were done and cooling down, she'd always let me know it was just a fantasy and it was never going to happen. But hope springs eternal and I kept bringing it up, working her and trying to get her interested. Then one day, I get an email from my old friend Paul letting me know he's coming out to Portland for a business meeting. He asks "I can stay for the weekend, any chance he could stay with us"?

A little background on Paul. We were best friends and fraternity brothers during college at a major Midwestern university. By our senior years both of us were married and poor, struggling students. So we spent most of our weekends together--my wife and I at his apartment or he and his wife Anna visiting us. Because of tight budgets, a big night out was a burger and a movie. But we always had some money for beer or wine and that kept our Saturday nights interesting and fun.

One unusually hot, humid May evening we were playing cards and sweating in our non-air conditioned married housing apartment when Paul mentioned that they had just filled the pool at his apartment complex. "How about a swim?" he asked. Everyone was up for it, even when I suggested skinny dipping--a first for us with another couple. So we jumped in our cars and headed the few blocks to his apartment. By now it was 11 oclock at night and the pool area was dark and locked up tight. But Paul's key got us in and we quickly shed our clothes in the locker room. I was oggling Anna and Paul was paying a great deal of attention to Gail.

Anna was the first to dive in and when she surfaced, she let out a yelp. The pool was freezing--guess we should have known that as it had just been filled a few days ago and hadn't had time for the sun to warm it. Undeterred, I dove in and swam up beside her. As we talked my hand caressed her side and cupped her butt and she moved a little closer to me. Paul and Gail dove in and swam to a further corner, engaging in their own conversation. To keep warm, Anna and I tried swimming a few laps but in the end, it was just too cold and we decided to head for a warm shower in the women's locker room. As we left the pool area, we told the others where we were headed but got no response--they were into their own thing.

Anna got a shower going and I joined her while hoping that the extremely cold water hadn't caused too much "shrinkage". She didn't look and we pressed our bodies together for warmth as we rubbed each other "to warm up". Soon my cock came up and she felt it press between her legs. That caused her to giggle and look down and take hold of it. But damn, right before anything good could happen, in walked Gail and Paul. And Paul was already hard and pointed straight up, as our cocks did when we were twenty. Even in the somewhat dark room I could see he was pretty well endowed, certainly an inch or so longer but maybe a bit more girth than my very average cock.

They joined us under our one shower head and that pretty much ended the sexy stuff for that night. We paid attention to our spouses and then dried off, got dressed and then headed home for the night. But the sex that night was very hot as we had both been arroused by our flirtation with another couple and the nudity.

After that night Paul and I tried to get the women to consider a swap. We would talk about it and just when we thought it might happen, they would conclude it would ruin the friendship and perhaps our marriages and would just be "too weird". So I know Paul would hit on Gail and I certainly did on Anna, but the most that came out of it was a few furtive stolen kisses and a grope or two when we were alone in a room.

Then came graduation and we moved away to another university for grad school. We still stayed in touch and occasionally would vist them--or then us but gradually the distances got greater and the visits became more and more infrequent. Still Paul and I tried to make something happen when we were together. During one visit to see our new home, we put the kids to bed, mixed some drinks and put on some sexy music on the stereo in our darkened living room. Paul and I had hoped to have some same room sex that might lead to more but as I started taking off Gail's jeans, she insisted we go into our own bedroom to finish.

So while I stayed in touch with Paul, it looked like it was never going to happen. And about ten years after graduation Paula and Anna divorced. I knew from phone calls and a the rare visit that Paul remained very active in sports and was in excellent shape. And I knew from her earlier admissions, that Gail was attracted to him and thought he was "sexy".

So when I picked up Paul from his Friday afternoon meeting and headed to our home in the suburbs, it didn't take much convincing to get him to agree to see if we could get Gail to take us both on. He readily admitted that he had fantasized about my wife regularly over the years. We spent most of Saturday mountain biking in the forest around our home with Gail joining us for the morning session. We arrived back home as the sun was setting, dirty and sweaty and decided a visit to the hot tub was just what we needed. I put some Jimmy Buffett on the stereo outside and mixed us all some strong Mai-Tais (Gail's favorite). Knowing Gail as I did, I knew her one weakness was alcohol--she loved to drink and when she had a couple of blasters, her clothes came off and her legs tended to spread. She had admitted as much in embarassment about a few one-night stands in college while we were going together but attending schools apart. And even to one "slip" since we had been married with a colleague of mine from work.

Paul and I hit the shower and came out in our bathing suits. I mixed us all a second drink and Paul and I headed for the hot tub telling her to "hurry and join us". When she came out a few minutes later still in her clothes, Paul and I threw our suits at her and told her to "get naked and hop in". But she wasn't convinced so she turned around, dropped her shorts and mooned us. We both asked, then begged and pleaded and finally she got into the tub in her underwear after making us promise "no funny stuff".

Of course we didn't mean it and soon we stripped her of her clothes--which she pretended to object to and fight. The alcohol was kicking in and we were all naked in the darkness of the hot tub with Jimmy Buffett encouraging us with "Why don't we get drunk and screw". Pete and I thought that was a great idea and groped her from both sides. I watched as he played with her tits and then pulled her up onto his lap. Just below the surface of the water I could see his erect penis--was it just the distortion from the water or was it even bigger than I had remembered it. Soon she was sitting on his lap rubbing her bottom back and forth against his groin. I looked but I couldn't tell if she had allowed him to enter her or was just rubbing against her.

Then he turned her around and she straddled him and they began kissing, each thrusting their tongues into the other's mouth. The party was in full swing and I had a pretty good idea how it would end. By then the CD was over and the drinks were empty--but I was the only one who noticed. I suggested we move the party inside and we clambered out of the tub and toweled off. Taking his hand, Gail pulled Paul towards the family room, his stiff penis swinging back and forth with each step. I stopped to cover the tub and pick up the glasses, etc. and when I entered the room, they were already lying naked on the rug in front of the gas fireplace with Paul's penis deep in Gail's mouth. I took a seat across the room and watched in fasination. Strangely, I wasn't jealous, at least not at first. Here were two of my best friends who I had been trying for some time to get together and they were certainly enjoying themselves. I did feel left out and perhaps a little cheated since Anna was not there for me to enjoy--Paul was going to fuck my wife and I was going to get nothing in return.

Paul was laying on his back holding onto her head as Gail worked on his penis--and he was thrusting into her mouth with each stroke. Watching this my penis became incredibly hard and I found myself stroking it in time with Paul's thrusts into Gail's mouth. After five minutes of face-fucking Paul was ready to cum, and to hold off he flipped Gail onto her back and dove face-first into her vulva. He obviously knew what he was doing in the cunnilingus arena and I watched as he licked her labia softly and then roughly and then flicked her clit with his tongue. Her first orgasm started when he took her labia into his mouth and sucked hard on her clitoris. That was my preferred means of getting her off so I wasn't surprised that she came, but rather how quickly it occurred, her emotion, and the guttural sounds coming from her as she orgasmed.

Paul then wiped his face and kneeled between her spread legs taking his cock in his hand and touching it to her labia. "My, he is a good bit bigger than I am" flitted through my mind as he started slowly rubbing himself against her vaginal area. But she was very excited and well-lubricated from games in the the hot tub, the cock sucking and the cunnilingus so he met little resistance as he pushed himself into her.

Kenny9990
Kenny9990
43 Followers