Sharing My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
He watched, fascinated.
1.6k words
4.2
65.5k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kenny9990
Kenny9990
43 Followers

Fascinated, I watched as Paul lifted his face off my wife's labia and vagina after bringing her off with his tongue and knelt between her spread legs. She smiled broadly when he said "I love how your pussy tastes". Paul played with her labia with his fingers but my eyes were drawn to his erect penis pointing higher than a man in his 50's should ever expect. The long, thick shaft of his penis was a pale white with the blood vessels clearly visible beneath his skin and was curved slightly upward, as often happens as men age. His circumsized, bulbous glans was almost purple with his pre-cum clearly visible on the opening of his penis.

Paul began spreading her labia with his fingers and rubbing her vulva softly. This action exposed her pink fleshy opening beneath his fingers and soon he took his penis in his hand and started rubbing his cockhead first gently, and then more forcefully against her starting at the bottom near her anus and working his way up to her clitoris upon which he he paid a great deal of attention. Again and again he stroked her with his glans and each time he reached her clitoris she let out a moan evidencing her heightening pleasure.

About the tenth time he stroked her I saw her arch her back and lift her hips off the rug, trying desperately to capture his penis and have in in her.

"Stick it in me for God's sake, fuck me please", she demanded.

But Paul was just teasing and exciting her and pulled back to deny her. Many thoughts flashed through my mind.

"My God, what is she doing?"

This woman--my wife--was wantonly trying to fuck my good friend right in front of me. She had been quite inexperienced when we married, having surrendered her virginity willingly to me in high school but then had only slept with a couple of others in college when alcohol had clouded her judgement--or so she claimed, I must admit I had always wondered about her truthfullness. And then the drunken one night stand with a friend after we had married. But here she was not drunk and was openly attempting intercourse with my friend--I could not imagine or believe this was really happening.

Then I remembered this was occurring at my instigation and was my doing--I had talked her into this. And, if a man is driven to greater excitation and anticipation when he is bedding a new women for the first time, why should it be any different for a woman? Why wouldn't a woman crave a new partner and a new penis in just the same way a man would a new woman and a new pussy? I examined my own feelings and sensed a mixture of jealousy, fear, excitation and lust.

As Paul attempted to again tease and excite her, Gail reached up with both hands and forcefully grabbed his buttocks and pulled him down on her. This forced Paul to drive his penis fully into her and earned a groan of surprise and pleasure and then a grunt of discomfort when he bottomed out against her cervix. I stared as he began his thrusting--varying the speed, depth, direction and angle of his penetration almost continuously. Almost unconsiously I moved my chair closer and to the side so I could more clearly see his shiny penis as it moved in and out of her vagina. I remembered my camera and my hands trembled as I began taking what would be the first of many digital photos to commemorate this event.

First, he moved his hips in a circle rubbing his penis around the perimeter of her vagina. Then he alternated short, quick thrusts with long, slow, deep ones. Then he lifted her legs up onto his arms to change the angle of penetration and to drive himself deeper into her. Then, he would stop briefly to rest and then again resume his thrusting. Gail matched his thrusts as best she could and uttered a mixture of moans, groans, and grunts.

A few minutes into their fucking he exclaimed "God, I love how tight and warm your pussy feels on my cock Gail".

Immediately, I felt Gail's eyes on me. I looked up from my view of the repeated penetration of my wife to see her staring and smiling at me, watching me stroke my own penis as if to say "I hope you are enjoying what you started, because I certainly am and here is a man who appreciates me and knows how to properly fuck me".

Then her eyes closed as the pleasurable sensations flooded her body and she again put all of her energy into fucking Paul.

A little background on Paul--he was a BMOC in college and dated--and slept with--many of the coeds there before he and Anna were married. I know he cheated repeatedly on Anna and that was a factor in their divorce--he just needed a constant stream of new women in his bed.

And after he was divorced, Paul played the field--rarely dating one women exclusively. He was a perfectionist and wanted to give each women he bedded a wonderful, exciting experience filled with pleasure.

This he instinctively knew would get him invited back for additional sex with the ones he most enjoyed. He also came to know that older women, unlike inexperienced coeds, frequently shared information among themselves about their lovers--who was good and big with stamina and could give them many orgasms--and this got him more sexual opportunities.

So I knew Paul was going to give Gail a good fucking. And judging from her vocal responses and her vigorous movements, I knew it was already happening. After about five minutes of animal fucking, Paul looked over at me and winked as if to say "thanks buddy, this is as much fun as I'd expected".

Earlier in the day, when we had discussed and planned on how to get Gail to go along with our scheme, Paul had confessed he had been thinking and fantasizing about fucking her ever since we had skinny dipped together back in college.

I could see his excitment growing and sensed he was approaching his orgasm. At that point, so as not to end this session that he had eagerly anticipated for so long, Paul pulled himself out of her and put his face back into her sex--again licking, sucking and tonguing her vagina and clitoris. And again she came with a loud groan.

After a short rest, his need to ejaculate was reduced at least temporarily and Paul positioned himself again between her splayed open legs, pointed his cock at her vagina and slid himself back into her, resuming his varied thrusting and rotating for another ten minutes or so.

At that point, he paused briefly to put a large pillow from the sofa under her hips to raise her vagina up still further and align it with his desired angle of penetration. He then he began to increase the tempo and length of his thrusts. At the bottom of each of his strokes, when he was fully in her, his distended scrotum would slap audibly against her anus "slap, slap, slap". And each thrust was so powerful it moved her whole body along the rug.

As he continued to pick up his tempo, his scrotum drew up into a tight sack, with each of his plump testicles tightly contained. Then he moved her ankles above his shoulders and supported his body on his out stretched arms. From this position he was thrusting almost vertically down into her vagina.

Fascinated, I watched as he roared "Ah, Ah, Ah, that feels fucking wonderful!!" as his orgasm hit him and his testicles pulsed once, twice, three times.....and finally stopped after eight visible pulses, each one spraying a jet of his potent semen deep into her unprotected, fertile womb.

"Wait, oh my God", I thought, "he was supposed to wear a condom, why didn't she make him wear a condom?"

Before now, she had told me that no one but me had ever ejaculated into her bare vagina and the knowledge of this new reality created a feeling that was both very humiliating and very arousing. And then I remembered I was the one who was supposed to discuss the need for a condom with Paul. And my three-pack of condoms, the ones I was supposed to insist he put on before penetrating my wife, was in the pocket of my long-ago discarded bathing suit. In the excitement of the moment and with all that was so quickly happening, I had simply forgotten to mention it.

Exhausted and spent, Paul collapsed on top of Gail, both of them sweaty from their exertions. I began to feel a tremendous urge and need to reclaim my wife--I had to do whatever I could to exorcate his sperm from her and add my semen to her vagina.

I waited as long as I possibly could--probably no more than half a minute--and tapped Paul on the shoulder, simply saying "my turn". He turned his head and said "sure Kenny" and pushed himself up and off of her. As his penis exited her vagina I noticed it was both still fully erect and was slippery and shinny with their combined fluids and cum. Paul had already given Gail the fucking of her life and he was clearly not yet done.

Gail opened her eyes as I took my place between her legs. While she didn't resist, I noticed she also did not attempt to pull me into her as she had Paul. And just as I positioned my penis at her opening, Paul's creamy, white semen began leaking from her vagina.

To be continued

Kenny9990
Kenny9990
43 Followers