Sharing My Wife for the First Time

Story Info
The first time another man fucked my wife, while I watched.
8k words
4.49
547.6k
288
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,297 Followers

This is the story of the first time my wife ever had sex with another man while I watched and joined in. I know the story is a bit long, but I wanted to give you the sense that "you were there". I also hope that many people, who are just thinking about trying something like this, might be able to relate to how we felt as we went through this and maybe they can gain some courage from our experience to try this for themselves.

My wife, Brandie, and I, had discussed the possibility of having a threesome with another man for quite a long time. The thought of sharing her with another man turned me on and was just about the only sexual fantasy that I ever had! She finally agreed to try it, and so we set about trying to find the right guy.

We posted ads on a couple of swinger web sites and got dozens of replies. Of course many of them were from married guys wanting us to meet them for a quick fuck in the middle of the afternoon so they could do it without their wife finding out about it. That, of course, wasn't what we were looking for. We wanted a man, who could take the time to spend the evening with us, getting to know each other and spend the time easing everyone into this "first time". One of the responses we got to our ads was from a guy named Ron. Ron was mid-30's and when Brandie saw his picture; her initial reaction was,

"Wow!"

He was a good-looking man with black hair and a hairy chest. He had also sent a picture of his erect cock and from the pic, you could tell it was above average in size, but not huge. After swapping e-mails and chatting with him on the computer, we both felt pretty comfortable with him. We also found out that he and his ex-wife had been swingers and had attended a local swing club that my wife and I had recently started attending, but hadn't really gotten into anything there yet. So, we felt like this was the guy to meet.

We agreed to meet Ron for dinner at a restaurant in downtown Nashville, which is about 45 minutes from our hometown in TN. We were supposed to meet him there at 7PM on a Saturday night. So, Brandie and I made the trip to Nashville earlier in the afternoon and got a hotel room.

The afternoon passed slowly and the only topic of conversation was about what would happen tonight! We were both excited about it, but my wife was really nervous! As the afternoon passed into evening, we started to get ready to go out. Brandie had brought several different sets of clothing with her so she could decide what to wear as she was getting dressed. After several changes of her mind, she finally settled on the following; she wore a short black skirt, a white blouse that was shear see through all across her chest, a white lace bra, a black g-string pantie, black garter belt and very shear black stockings with seams up the back. The shoes she wore, were black satin pumps with little rhinestone decorations on the back of them above the heel. My wife is not a skinny woman, but not overly large either. Most of her excess weight is in her mid section. So, she has very sexy long legs, a pretty face, and big tits that display plenty of cleavage when she wants to.

The outfit she had chosen for the evening accentuated every one of her best features! The short skirt, shear black stockings and black satin pumps, showcased her gorgeous legs and almost seemed to beg a man to get between them. The blouse and bra she wore showed plenty of cleavage, and showed a lot of the lace of her bra. She was very sexy! I kept thinking about how exciting it was, knowing that she was dressing this way in order to impress a man she was about to meet for the first time, and to entice him to want to fuck her!

As she was getting dressed, and I helped her, I also kept thinking about how "if I was lucky", I might get to see another man undress her in a couple of hours! My cock was hard all afternoon, as we were getting ready. As she had done with her clothes, Brandie had brought several different choices of evening wear with her as well. Since she was unsure how things would work out after we met this guy, and how she would feel after he had come to the hotel room with us; she had brought everything from sweatpants and denim shirts to sexy lingerie. I told her to put it all in the bathroom and then at some point after we came back from dinner, she could go in there and change into whatever she was comfortable with. After tiding the room up a bit, we were ready to leave and go meet Ron.

When we got to the restaurant, he apparently wasn't there yet, so we gave the hostess a brief description of Ron and told her that we were expecting him. We sat down at a table with our backs to the wall. Brandie was so nervous; I thought she might hyperventilate if she didn't settle down! We ordered a couple of drinks and tried to relax. Ron showed up about 10 minutes later. As he approached our table, it was obvious that he was much more handsome than his pictures had showed. He introduced himself, he and I shook hands, then he sat down and we started small talk. We became very comfortable with him almost right away, because he took control of the conversation and kept the talk general, and off from sex! After all, we were in a public restaurant where it was hard to talk without being over heard.

At one point during dinner, Brandie got up and went to the ladies room. While she was gone, Ron took the opportunity to tell me that he thought she was very sexy. But, he also understood that she was very nervous about this whole thing. I told him that yes she was, but that I thought he was doing a great job of putting her at ease. After dinner, and just before we were about to get up to leave, Ron excused himself to go to the mens room. I took that chance to ask Brandie what she thought. She told me that she really liked him. He was quite handsome, and she felt comfortable with him. I asked her if she wanted him to come to the hotel with us.

She said, "Sure. He can come to the room and we'll just see how it goes from there."

When Ron came back to the table, we got up to leave. As we started towards the door, Ron stepped back and motioned for me to go ahead. I instantly knew what he wanted! He wanted me to go first, then Brandie, so he could walk behind Brandie and look at her legs and ass, which he hadn't seen except for the fleeting glimpse he got when she walked from the table to the ladies room. After we stepped outside onto the sidewalk, Ron took the opportunity to, for the first time, say something sexual to Brandie.

He said, "You are a very sexy woman, and you've got a fantastic pair of legs and a very nice ass."

Brandie gave a nervous laugh and said, "Well, Thank you."

Then I told Ron, "Hey, why don't you come to our hotel room with us, where we can have a few more drinks and talk a little more openly without anyone else around."

He said, "OK"

He agreed to follow us to the hotel, but I told him where it was, and the room number, in case we got separated in traffic. Then he went to his car, and we headed to ours. After getting in the car and starting for the hotel, I asked Brandie how she felt about Ron. She told me she thought he was very nice and very good-looking! I asked her if she thought she would fuck him.

She said, "He certainly is good-looking enough to fuck him! But, I'm really nervous about doing this with you! We'll just have to see what happens when we get to the room."

I assured her that whatever she did, or didn't do, was OK with me. I told her that the decision about what to do was entirely up to her! I reached over and touched her stocking clad thigh and ran my hand up under her short skirt so that I was touching the bare skin of her inner thigh above her stocking.

I ran the tip of my fingers up and down the g-string covering her pussy and I said, "However, I sure would like to watch you fuck this guy tonight!"

She smiled at me, then spread her legs and let me reach my fingers around the g-string so that I could slip my fingers in between her pussy lips. To my surprise, her cunt was as wet as if I had been playing with it before having sex!

I looked at her and in "mock surprise" said, "You WANT to fuck him, too! Don't you?"

She admitted that the idea of fucking him while I watched and joined in was exciting her! The rest of the 15-minute trip to the hotel, we talked about what might happen in the room and how everything would get started. We agreed to not push, or rush anything, just play it by ear and see what happens.

When we arrived at the hotel, we all went inside and I offered Ron a beer from a cooler I had in the room. Brandie had a soda. I sat down in a chair that was next to the bed, by the window, near the head of the bed. Ron sat on the foot of the bed facing the TV. Brandie had kicked her shoes off as soon as we walked in the door and was standing in front of Ron taking her necklace off, with her back to him. She didn't know that he was sitting right behind her! As she was reaching up behind her neck to take off her necklace, her already short skirt rode up even further, exposing the tops of her stockings. Ron turned around and made motions to me that said he liked what he saw! I thought he would turn around and take the opportunity to get something going by running his hands up her legs and onto her ass. But, he didn't. Like me, he just enjoyed the little impromptu "show" that Brandie was giving us without even knowing she was doing it! After getting her necklace off, she laid it on top of the TV, then took her soda around to the other side of the bed and sat down with her back against the headboard.

The way my wife sat on the bed, her very short skirt, rode even higher, and exposed the tops of her stockings and the straps of the garter belt. When I saw that, I knew Ron could see it, and it excited me to know that my wife was showing this much sexy flesh, stockings, and garter belt with a strange man in the room. As Brandie had moved around the side of bed and sat down, Ron had stood up, turned around, and he got the same sexy view of my wife that I did, as she sat down on the bed. I saw him looking at the same thing I was looking at, my wife's sexy legs, thighs, stocking tops, garter straps, and knowing that a wet, willing pussy lay between those legs, just inches up under that skirt! Then Ron looked at me and told us, both, he had brought a VCR with an adult movie video and would we mind if he went out to get it and hooked it up.

Thinking it would be a good icebreaker, we said, "Sure!"

He was only gone a couple of minutes and while he was out of the room, I reassured Brandie that whatever she did, it would be OK with me, and that all of the decisions were up to her.

Ron returned with the VCR and we hooked it up. Then he put the tape in and we started the movie. As it came on, he adjusted the volume down to nearly nothing so that we could talk without all the phony noises from the video disturbing us. We turned off most of the lights in the room so that most of the light around the bed area was coming from the TV. Once everything was set, Ron began talking to both of us about his past experiences swinging with his ex. For the next hour or so, the 3 of us talked about sex, the action on the TV, swinging, and what we, (my wife and I), were looking to get into.

At one point, Ron told Brandie, "I wish I could tell you that I had a 12" cock! But, I can't."

We all got a big laugh out of that.

A little while later, Brandie got up and went into the bathroom. Since we had gotten into the room, I had been excitedly waiting for one of these 2, to make some sort of "move" and get things going! When Brandie went into the bathroom, I thought that maybe she would come out with one of her sexy nighties on and maybe we would get some action started! To my dismay, she came out wearing a pair of sweat pants and a blue denim shirt. It was obvious that she had taken off her bra as her big tits swung back and forth under her shirt.

I thought to myself, "Oh fuck! She's not going to do it!"

I figured she must have chickened out and that this was her way of telling me she wasn't going to do it. Ron and I had been drinking plenty of beer since we had come in and so he needed to go to the bathroom.

While he was in there, I whispered to Brandie, "So, you're not going to do it?"

She said, "What makes you think that?"

I said, "The way you're dressed."

She then went on to tell me that she was just still a little nervous and didn't know how to get it started, so she just put that on to be comfortable. But, that she still might do it, if things just happened. So, I held out hope that maybe the night wasn't shot, yet!

When Ron came out of the bathroom, the video was over so he rewound it and started it over. (We had been sitting around just talking about sex for nearly 2 hours!)

Then it was my turn to go to the bathroom. As I went in, Brandie was sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard and her left foot hanging down off the side of the bed. Ron was sitting on the other side of the bed from her and they were talking. I took my time in the bathroom, thinking that maybe if I left them alone for a few minutes, they both, might feel a bit more at ease and maybe something would get going. I took a piss, but didn't flush the toilet. I listened, and I could still hear them talking. Then I sat down on the counter and thought I would stay in here a couple of more minutes.

Suddenly, I realized that I couldn't hear them talking! My heart began to race! My mind began to go wild!

I thought, "Man! I can't hear them talking! I wonder what they're doing. Are they kissing? Is he fucking her already? Should I stay in here? Or should I go out and see what's going on?"

After 5 minutes that seemed like hours, I flushed the toilet and opened the bathroom door. As I stepped out into the room, I could see Brandie sitting much as she was when I left the room, but now Ron was sitting in front of her. They were kissing. He had her shirt unbuttoned to her waist, and his right hand was inside her shirt playing with her tits! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! After all the years of fantasizing about watching my wife with another man, finally, here she was making out with Ron and he was playing with her tits! The scene only lasted a few seconds because as I stepped out of the bathroom, Ron started to break it off with my wife, but I saw her reach up and grab him by the back of his head and hold him to her, so they could kiss a little more. (She later told me that she did that to let him know that it was OK if I saw them doing that. She didn't want him to think that it was only OK to do that when I was out of the room). He took the hint, and went back to kissing her, and playing with her tits. I stood there and watched for a couple of minutes, with my cock as hard as a rock!

When they came up for air and broke it off, Brandie, still looking at Ron, said to me, "You going to get those sodas out of the car?"

She had finished the last soda a while ago, and we had talked about me going to get them, but I hadn't yet. I thought that she was trying to get me out of the room so that she and Ron could really get going!

But then she laughed, and she told me, "I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I'm not trying to get rid of you!"

Ron chimed in with, "Yeah, man. We'll be good while you're gone and wait for you to get back."

I said, "OK. I'll go get them."

I didn't believe that they weren't trying to get me out of the room, so I took a leisurely walk to the car and back, trying to give them time to really get going. When I got back to the room, I listened from outside the door and was surprised to hear them talking. So, I opened the door and went in. True to their word, they hadn't been doing anything while I was gone. I gave Brandie a new soda, which she opened, took a couple of sips from, and then she got up and went to the bathroom. I gave Ron a fresh beer; he was sitting on the right side of the bed against the headboard. I got a fresh beer and sat down in a chair against the wall next to the TV so that I was at the foot of the bed looking up the bed, at him. We made small talk. Then Brandie opened the door of the bathroom and stepped out. This time, she only had the denim shirt on, still unbuttoned to the waist, but she had taken her sweatpants off! This was it! She was going to do it! My heart began to race!

Brandie walked back over to the bed and sat down on it, in the same manner that she had sat on it most of the night; with her back to the headboard and her left foot hanging off the bed, her right foot curled up under her. From my vantage point, at the foot of the bed, looking up the bed at my wife, as she sat down, I could see her bare pussy under the tail of her shirt. Ron was sitting on the other side of the bed and so he hadn't gotten the flash that I had. I surmised that he might have gotten a glimpse of her bare ass as she sat down, but whether he had or not, he could obviously tell that my wife was naked, except for the denim shirt.

As I watched, and no one said a thing, Ron slid across the bed so that he was in front of Brandie, the same way he was when I had come out of the bathroom earlier and seen them kissing. Then he put his mouth on my wife's mouth, and started to kiss her. His right hand slid inside her shirt and he started playing with her tits again. My cock was instantly, as hard as a rock! It was exciting to watch this other man, whom we had just met, kiss my wife and she was obviously enjoying it! I watched as their lips parted, their mouths pressed together, and their tongues slipped into each other's mouth.

I had kissed my wife many times in the heat of passion just like this, but it was so much different to watch her doing it with another man, and to see her in a way that I could never see her if it was us doing it. I would find out as the evening went on, that "this", (watching her, and seeing her in a way that I could never see her when we do it), was going to be the real thrill, of sharing her with another man!

Ron had his hand on my wife's right tit, playing with her nipple. With the back of his hand, he pushed her shirt open and I could see his fingers with my wife's nipple between them. He was squeezing and rolling her nipple between his fingers and it was obviously exciting Brandie. She has very large nipples and they stand up hard when she is aroused. I could see the hard brown lump of her nipple between his fingers!

I love the thought of my wife being a "slut"! The thought of her being an easy, loose woman, who gets turned on by just the sexual act and therefore has to fuck to put the fire out, is exciting to me! All the years before we had gotten to this point, she was a "proper woman". She had sex with me because "she loved me". I liked to think she had sex just because she was horny and wanted to fuck! I know that when we had sex, we were making love. But, I wanted to see her horny and fucking just because she was horny! Well now, on the bed in front of me, was my wife, kissing another man while he played with her tits and she obviously liked it, because I could see how passionately she was kissing him back, and how hard her nipple was as he played with it. She was HOT! She was turned on! She wanted to fuck, and it obviously wasn't because she "loved this guy"! She was a "slut" and I loved it!

Ron took his right hand off her tit and reached down to lift her leg and kind of guide her down onto the bed so she was lying on her back. Then he stretched out on his left side, beside her and continued kissing her. Now he had his hand on the inside of her right thigh and he pulled her leg towards him to spread her legs and get better access to what waited between them. The lights in the room were almost all off except for one over near the bathroom. But, the light from the porno movie on the TV screen, which was right next to me, put a perfect glow, on the scene before me and I could see every detail!

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,297 Followers
12