Sharing my Wife: Ginger & Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,612 Followers

Our food couldn't have been better. There simply isn't anything like a pellet grill to cook a prime rib! Michelle's cake was moist and so good. She'd become a master of carrot cakes. It was actually a good thing that we had so much to eat as even the little bit of wind we had was starting to give me a little buzz. Without the food, I probably wouldn't have been able to stand up.

After dinner, we stacked the dishes in the kitchen. I couldn't help but nuzzle Michelle a little bit from behind, kissing her neck when I told her how beautiful she was. She'd pulled her dress back down when she got up, but nuzzling her, I did manage to pull it back up that three or four inches to show off her lacy stockings. I'm pretty sure Eric didn't notice. That grin on his face couldn't have been for that!

When the dishes were stacked, I suggested we teach Ginger and Eric a dice game we play a lot, Bolo. It's fairly simple, six dice that we try to match in sets of three or more. We switched partners, Michelle and Eric against Ginger and me. That way, we each sat side by side with our new partners. I have to admit I thought of how to modify it into 'strip bolo', but couldn't think of a reasonable way how to do it.

With the wine we'd been drinking, our game got pretty silly. Every time Ginger and I got a good score, we whooped and hugged, and Michelle and Eric did the same. After three games, Ginger and I had won two and declared ourselves the world champion Bolo team. I announced that the prize for winning was a big kiss, with Ginger's husband watching, she and I locked lips for the next minute. The wine was really making me feel good with Ginger's tongue roaming around in my mouth! Come to think of it, that would have felt good wine or no wine. I suggested that as the world-champion runners-up, they should get a kiss on the cheek for a prize.

Michelle asked if we might want to dance, so I found the love song channel on Dish and turned our lights down low. Ginger and I got up together, as did Michelle and Eric. She snuggled into my arms, her arms around my neck. We moved around the floor in pretend dance steps, looking into each other's eyes. My wife and Eric danced very much the same way.

I ached to feel Ginger's lips against mine again, so I whispered in her ear, "How far can we go tonight?"

She snuggled up a little tighter, and softly answered, "I don't know. I know that Eric loved the pictures from the Cotillion (we were literally lovers in the pictures), but in person might be a little different."

I mentioned to her, "He didn't seem to mind that last little kiss, but maybe that was because it was just a prize."

She glanced toward her husband and asked me, "What did you tell Michelle?"

"I encouraged her to tease him, but said it couldn't go any further than that. I think she'll take her cue from us."

"Maybe we should experiment then a little bit and see what happens." I smiled at that thought and pulled Ginger a little closer to me. She changed her position, putting both her hands around my neck and brushed my lips with hers before nestling her cheek against mine. She felt so good against me that I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted her in my bed before the night was over, but knew that wasn't going to happen.

I wrapped my arms around Ginger and glanced over at Michelle and Eric. Michelle's eyes were closed and her cheek was against Eric's neck. He was exploring her back with his hands. My cock had rapidly expanded, both from my proximity with Ginger and seeing Michelle wrapped so tightly with Eric, and him exploring her body.

We turned so that Ginger could see the same thing I had seen. When she did, she changed positions again and brought her lips back to mine. This time it wasn't a brief touching of lips, it was a full-on passionate kiss with our tongues exploring in each other's mouths. This was the first time we'd been able to kiss like this since the Cotillion and I was rapidly losing my ability to control my emotions.

We moved around the floor a little bit with our eyes closed and lips glued together. This had started out to encourage Michelle to flirt and maybe a little more with Eric, but had rapidly evolved into a renewing of our own love affair. I wanted this woman, and wanted her badly! Ginger finally pulled away and we opened our eyes to see that Michelle and Eric were kissing much as we just had been.

I was exploring Ginger's back with my hands when she whispered in my ear, "I want your hand on my boob, please."

I was actually a little surprised that she wanted to go quite that far in front of her husband, but was only happy to oblige her. I reached around front over her blouse and pinched a nipple, feeling it between my fingers. She hadn't worn a bra and she felt so good through the satin material of her blouse. Ginger moaned a little bit and said, "No, under my blouse."

Oh God! I pulled her blouse out from her slacks and slipped a hand under and up her waist to her breast wrapping my hand around her nipple and kneading her breast. She moaned out loud and brought her lips back to mine for a much more frantic kiss while I pushed my other hand under her blouse to her other breast. I was completely losing control of myself, forgetting there were other people in the room and pushed her blouse up baring her completely so that my lips could wrap around a nipple.

I was pretty sure Ginger never had any intention of going this far, but I'd completely lost control of myself and apparently, so had she. As I sucked her nipple and breast into my mouth, Ginger's hands wrapped around my head and pulled me tighter to her, all the while making strange noises. My hands were around her butt, pulling her tight to my oh-so-hard cock.

I was beginning to think that we all would end up in bed when Ginger suddenly pushed me away, pulled her blouse down and said, "We have to go home." I groaned my displeasure of losing the feel of her breast in my mouth, but understood why she needed to. We both looked over at Michelle and Eric who were locked in an embrace and kissing passionately. Ginger tucked her blouse back in and gently told Eric that they needed to go. I presume that she had the same need I did. She wanted to get her husband home to fuck him senseless, same as I did with my wife!

After they left, Michelle and I couldn't get to our bedroom fast enough. Actually, we never made it to our bedroom. The instant the door closed, we were on each other and tearing clothes off. I sat back on the couch and Michelle on my lap with her pussy lips already wrapped around my cock all the way inside her. I fumbled with her bra strap, damn thing - I never should have suggested she wear one. When it was finally off, I wrapped my lips around her breast, sucking it all the way into my mouth. Michelle ground herself down on my cock and came on me almost instantly, not even trying to squelch her screams.

I was only a couple strokes behind her, pulsing my cum deep inside her with an incredibly hard orgasm.

When our breathing retreated to somewhat normal and we could speak again, I jokingly told her, "Well, I guess the evening was a success." Michelle laughed her agreement. Actually I didn't think the evening was nearly through since I was still inside her and already starting to get hard again.

We retreated to the bedroom and I finally had time to take my shirt off. We spent the next half hour making love and fantasizing about what we wanted to do with Ginger and Eric. I was glad that it wasn't Michelle and me that had to drive home. We both wondered how far they made it before having to stop and relieve their sexual tension. Michelle told me that Eric definitely had a very nice sized cock under his slacks when they'd left.

robertl
robertl
1,612 Followers
12