Sharing my Wife: My Date Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to slip her gown off her shoulders. She lifted her hips a little so it'd slip the rest of the way off. I kissed her breast again, then down her stomach to just below her belly button. Then I changed my position between her legs and put a pillow under her rear and resumed kissing down to her pubic hair. "Has he ever done this?" I spread her pussy lips and kissed her there.

"Oh God, that feels good! No, he hasn't!"

"You're in for a little treat then." She groaned as my tongue found its way into her opening, searching for that spot that would give her the most pleasure. Ginger was moaning over and over again, her hips writhing under my touch as my mouth explored every inch of her heavenly opening.

I relished giving her this pleasure for the first time, spreading her pussy lips wider with my hands so my tongue could reach a little deeper inside her. I felt her start to tense, and redoubled my efforts, reveling in the scream out of her mouth as she came. Her hips bucked into my mouth, my hands under her butt cheeks trying to pull her tighter into me. The sound from her mouth almost became a wailing, and I realized her fingers were clawing at the sheets as her body shuddered in ecstasy.

When she finally relaxed a little I asked her to roll over on her tummy. After the orgasm she'd just had, her body felt rubbery, even to me. I helped her to turn over and up on her knees, then guided my cock into her waiting pussy. When I began to push myself inside her, she started to moan again until I was all the way inside her. When I began to plunge in and out of her, she was pushing herself back into me. Her head was writhing around like she didn't know what to do with herself.

She repeated over and over again, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" I was rapidly losing control of myself as well; Ginger's inner core was so hot and slick. I felt her warmth spreading through my entire body. My hands gripped her waist hard. Later I saw the scratch marks my fingernails had left. I totally lost all control of any thought process. I had that incredible feeling in my body as I exploded inside her. I plunged into her over and over, deeper each time, leaving my hot cum inside her.

When it was finally over, Ginger fell to her side and I went with her, my cock pulling out as we fell, both of us gasping for breath. Neither of us were able to move, my hand still resting on her right hip while my brain tried to register that I was still alive.

After several minutes, Ginger finally spoke. "I think, I think Eric will like that."

Then Ginger started giggling and I started laughing at that statement. Then we were both laughing hysterically. I'm not sure if we were laughing at what she'd said, or laughing at the fact that we were laughing. Obviously, though, Ginger was going to be able to go home and teach Eric a few lovemaking tricks.

I hoped maybe she'd have some more to teach him before the night was over. But for now, Ginger rolled over and cuddled up to my chest and went to sleep. I lay there, enjoying petting her with my hand and thinking of the dried cum she'd find between her legs in the morning.

I woke up early in the morning with another raging hard-on, having just been dreaming about this red-haired beauty in bed with me. I kissed her face and her boob, the one that hadn't gotten much attention the night before, until she was awake and responding to my mouth exploring all over her body. I kissed her again, and rolled us over onto my back with her on top. I showed her how to hold my cock and line herself up with it, lowering herself onto me. She understood quickly, plunging herself up and down on me with abandon. I held her hips down onto me and told her just to stay like that a moment and work her hips back and forth a little.

"Mmm, I like this," she purred. Yeah, so did I! It was driving me crazy being inside her like this. Then I showed her how to tease both of us like Michelle does, holding herself with my cock just barely inside her, then slowly lowering herself down and doing it again and again until neither of us could control our actions any longer. I know my face was contorted, and I held her down tight onto my cock as I pumped my cum deep inside her. I don't know what Ginger's face was like because my eyes were closed. As I was coming, she was working her hips around me, and it felt so good!

When we were both satisfied, and she was still sitting on my pelvis, I told her that if she accidentally kills Eric making love with him, she can come live with us. That started her giggling fit again and damn, those giggle vibrations reverberated all the way inside her and felt so good to me! Something to remember.

We showered, dressed, loaded our bags, and drove home. Each of us were quiet, Ginger's hand on my hip as I drove. When we reached their house, Eric was already gone. I thought maybe they might have canceled school but they apparently felt they'd had enough time to clear the roads. Same with my job. I'd called in earlier hoping they'd closed the office, but no such luck. I'd have to go to work!

Ginger and I looked at each other, and she said she'd take her bags inside. Eric had shoveled their walk, so she didn't have to trudge through the snow. Ginger told me it had been a wonderful weekend, and we kissed one last time. I watched her fiddle with the key in her door and finally get it unlocked and open, stepping inside. She turned, smiled and waved at me before closing the door.

12