Sharing my Wife: The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our club members were disappointed when I had to tell them that Jacqui wouldn't be coming back, that she'd moved to Montana for a big promotion. She'd become extremely popular in our club both from her personality and the fact that she was a beautiful, young single woman. We all agreed that we hoped she'd stay with square dancing in Montana, and we'd see her at festivals. Personally, I wanted to see her a lot more than that, but I wasn't particularly hopeful as far away as she was.

The time for the dancing came, and Ginger and Eric coupled up in one of the squares. I planned to take Michelle to a different square when she went over and grabbed Eric's hand, taking him to another square, leaving me with Ginger. I understood what my wife was doing; it's always easier to learn if you're not with another beginner. But what she was really doing was making sure that I was dancing with Ginger!

Standing next to her, with our shoulders touching, the passion surged through me. The second I took her hand, it felt like an electric shock running through my entire body. Her hand was so soft and sensual! I refrained from letting out the moan of pleasure that had embedded itself in me! I simply had no idea how I was going to get through the two hours of dancing partnered with this woman!

Jim taught the basics, allemande left, promenade, right and left through, and every touch sent another shock wave through me. Holding hands with Ginger was such a pleasure. I wasn't merely holding her hand; I was caressing it whenever the opportunity presented itself and quite often we found ourselves with fingers intertwined in a very non-square dance handhold.

When Jim taught a square dance swing with our partners, I put my arm around Ginger's waist and felt for the first time what I knew to be her softness under her clothes. Even when we had kissed in the Costco parking lot I hadn't put my arms around her waist; I was simply too shocked. Now, with my right hand on her waist and her left hand on my shoulder, I looked into her eyes and thought I saw the same emotion that I was feeling for her. I hoped the other members in our square couldn't see it. The only thing I wanted to do in that instant was to pull her to me and kiss her!

When the moment passed as Jim was explaining how to swing properly I quickly looked around, relieved that no one else was paying attention to us. No one, that is, except Michelle in the adjacent square, who knew exactly what was happening!

We periodically rested, then formed a square with new couples. Each time Michelle insisted that I dance with Ginger. She simply had no clue of the fire she was playing with! I admit that I should have insisted we change partners and dance with our spouse, but dancing with Ginger was simply too pleasurable to resist. At the end of the evening, Jim taught one final square dance move, a yellowrock with your partner.

I'd often kidded with my partners, drawing out the yellowrock into a long, affectionate hug meant to be simply kidding fun. This time, however, when I drew it out in much the same manner, our cheeks touching, I held Ginger's body to mine tightly, feeling every curve of her body next to mine.

When someone yelled, "Hey, Robert, enough already!" I backed away, and we both laughed as if it was the same friendly hug as always. However, both Ginger and I knew it was anything but that!

Afterward, the four of us went to dinner at the Olive Garden. When we got into the car, Michelle playfully stated that she liked the partner she had and climbed in the back seat with Eric, leaving Ginger and me in the front seat together. At the restaurant she put her arm around Eric's waist, accompanying him to our table, and sat next to him, leaving Ginger and me together on the other side of the table.

There were a couple of times during dinner when our fingers touched under the table, but we tried to maintain a detached demeanor. Michelle was openly flirting with Eric, laughing with him at his silly jokes and making sure that their chairs were close enough together to touch shoulders. I knew what she was doing, wanting Ginger and me to flirt the same way. My emotions were simply too strong. I didn't want to flirt; I wanted to hold her, kiss her, make love to her!

When Eric got up to excuse himself to go to the bathroom, Michelle said she had to go as well, leaving Ginger and me alone for the first time. I looked at her, I knew with a palpable longing in my eyes, and asked her, "What did your text mean? Does Eric want something to happen between us?"

"I think so. I think he wants you to kiss me again, similar to the last time."

"And what do you want; do you want the same thing?"

"You can't tell? I've wanted it all night!"

"And more? I don't think I can kiss you again without wanting more... lots more."

"Just one time and see what happens, please?" Then she added, "Would Michelle mind?"

Before I had a chance to answer her, Eric returned from his toilet break, Michelle soon after. I wondered if Michelle had even gone to the bathroom or just used it as an excuse to leave Ginger and me alone for a few minutes. I thought to myself; would Michelle mind? That's what she's been hoping for all evening!

We drove back home, my mind in a whirl. Can I do this? I wondered. I knew what I wanted, nothing more than another soul-wrenching kiss with Ginger. But what comes after that? Is she prepared for the 'after'? Is Eric ready? I knew the answer to that question from Michelle's point of view. She was looking forward to the 'after' between Ginger and me.

We arrived at our house, and Michelle invited Ginger and Eric inside for just a moment to say goodbye. The four of us expressed how much we'd enjoyed the evening, and then Michelle went to Eric and kissed him goodbye on the cheek. I was surprised, thinking she'd be more into something a little more romantic with Eric. Ginger gave Michelle a hug, thanking her for the evening, then stepped over to me. I knew what Ginger had said in the restaurant, but I couldn't do it, as badly as I wanted to. I hugged her pretty hard and told her how glad I was to get back together again and stepped away. I was simply too afraid what another kiss would bring, and didn't think either Eric or Ginger were ready for what I wanted from her.

After they had left, Michelle looked at me and said, "You didn't kiss her. Why not?"

I shrugged my shoulders, indicating that I didn't want to talk about it.

"You could have, you know. She wanted you to, and so did Eric."

"I know, she told me. I couldn't do it, though. I want too much from her, more than she can give me, and if I kissed her like I wanted I don't think I could have stopped."

Michelle wasn't willing to let it go. "You will eventually, though, you'll probably go all the way with her. I think they both want that. Maybe they don't know it yet, but they will."

"I don't know; it scares me too much. But what about you and Eric? I thought you'd do more than a little peck on the cheek too."

She sighed a little. "Eric's a fun guy, but there isn't any chemistry between us. I'd like him to be a friend, but I don't think there'll ever be anything sexual between us, it just isn't there."

"Not quite like red-shirt guy last weekend?"

She snickered at my reminding her of him. "No, definitely not."

When we made love that night, Michelle knew that it was Ginger I was imagining being with. She didn't help when she pretended to be Ginger, telling me how badly she'd wanted me ever since high school.

12