Sharing Our Fantasies

Story Info
My girlfriend and I discover our exhibitionist side.
3.3k words
4.43
65k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introducing Myself: This is my first story and I plan to add more stories building on this. If you have read a submission of mine, skip to the story. Otherwise, take a second to meet my girlfriend and me.

My girlfriend's name is Gabe, short for Gabrielle, and we have been together for five years. We started dating in high school and have made it through a medium distance relationship while attending college. We are deeply in love and plan to spend the rest of our lives together. She has been my only partner and vice versa. This sometimes leads to discontent in a couple's sex life. This is not the case for us. We have managed to keep our sex life alive and exciting. One way we do this is by sharing fantasies and sometimes living them out.

Our greatest asset is trust. We both know how in love we are with each other and that we will forever be happy with each other. No matter what she tells me about her fantasies, I know she is only in love with me.

-----------------------------------------

Gabe and I started sharing fantasies with each other a few years ago. The way we discovered this common interest is a story in itself. It started when we were on spring break in Daytona Beach, Florida.

We were both nineteen years old at the time and had been together for two years. We were in love, but we were young and inexperienced. We had sex often but did not truly understand the depths of our sexuality.

We are both very fit individuals due to high school athletics, and we consider ourselves an attractive couple. The best word to describe Gabe is petite. She is five feet, six inches tall, beautiful blonde hair, and slim in a very sexy way. She has small but very perky A-cup breasts and an extremely tight midsection. Her best assets are on her bottom half. Simply put, her ass is amazing. It sticks out just enough and has a wonderful curve no matter what she wears. She has a completely shaved pussy that is very tight and has an incredible taste. Her skin is also incredibly smooth with a perfect tan.

Daytona Beach is known for its college spring breaks and we were planning on enjoying the atmosphere. When we arrived, we unpacked in our room and decided to head straight to the beach for some relaxation. I threw on my suit quickly so I could watch Gabe change into her bikini. Gabe is somewhere in between modesty and risqué, flirting with both sides in a sexy way. She knows she is attractive but doesn't yet know she is sexy. She caught on to my plan but doesn't want me to know she knows. She wanders around the room awhile and pretends to check the place out while slowing undoing her shorts. When she gets the buttons undone she faces away from me and shakes her ass while slipping out of the shorts. When they are half way down her butt, I can make out her little thong peaking between her cheeks. She pauses and teases me until I finally say something.

"You do know what you're doing to me, right?" I ask.

She tries to act innocent as if her tease was just an accident, "What? What do you mean?" She can't keep her straight face any longer and she cracks the cutest little smile.

"Get over here you sexy little thing" I tell her, and she slips her shorts the rest of the way off and slowly walks towards me. As she walks closer she continues to tease, pulling down her thong just above her slit and pulling up her shirt to show her tight stomach.

"Lay down baby," she says to me. "Was I turning you on?"

"Of course you were babe, look at you. You are so sexy." I say, as I lay back on the bed.

"Oh please, I am not sexy" she says, blushing just a little.

"Are you kidding?" I protest, "Any guy here would think you are sexy."

"That is not true," she claims, but I could tell she liked the thought of that.

She finally reached me and straddled my stomach. As I looked up at my beautiful girlfriend, I said, "We will see Gabe, we will see."

I pulled her down on top of me and we kissed passionately as I ran my hands over her bare ass. She felt so smooth under my touch and I just couldn't get enough. She sat back up and took off her shirt. I sat up to meet her and we kissed again as I undid her bra strap and it fell down her shoulders, exposing her cute little tits and quarter sized nipples, which her hard by now. I kissed her neck as I fondled her breasts making her moan as she closed her eyes. She ran her hands down my bare back digging her nails in just a little. She pushed me back down on my back and went for the strings of my suit. When she had it loose enough she slid it down my legs and let my hard on free. I wouldn't consider myself huge but I have plenty of cock to work with. Gabe started tickling the head of my penis with her tongue as she used her hands to fondle my balls.

"Do you really think other people think I'm sexy?" She asked.

"Hell ya I do babe. Why? Do you like that?" I responded.

She looked up at me and put as much of my cock in her mouth as can fit. When she came back up for air she told me with a little giggle, "Ya I do." And then continued to suck my dick.

She looked so cute as she bobbed up and down on my pole. After a few minutes I felt myself preparing to cum.

"Oh I'm gonna cum baby!" I moaned.

She continued to suck hard on my cock and took in as much as she could. I finally exploded in her mouth while she kept as much cum as possible in her mouth. Just a little white sperm leaked out onto her chin as I emptied myself into her mouth. At this point in our relationship she didn't like to swallow so she grabbed a near by garbage and spit my spunk into it. When she was done with this, she looked at me and smiled and I gave her a smile back, showing that I was content.

"Well let's go to the beach," she said with a smile, not giving me any time to recover.

She pulled her suit out and began to put it on. Her bikini fit her personality perfectly. It wasn't quite a thong but showed off plenty of her gorgeous ass and stomach, while the top showed a fair amount of her perky breasts. When we were both ready she pulled on a skirt over her bikini top and we headed down to the beach. The beach was crowded with college age students drinking beer and having a good time. We found a nice spot to sit and laid out some blankets. When we got settled into our spots I offered to find us some drinks. She said she wanted some so I found a random guy with a cooler and bough a few beers off him. As I started walking back to Gabe a noticed a couple college aged guys approach her. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but Gabe pointed over to me and smiled. The guys looked disappointed but smiled and went on there way.

When I got back to Gabe I handed her a beer and said, "What did those guys want?"

"Oh nothing," she responded.

"Ya right, tell me what they said."

"Fine, as long as you promise not to get mad."

"Of course I won't get mad," I assured her.

"Fine, they asked me to flash them my boobs," she said embarrassed.

"Well why didn't you?" I asked.

"Because you were right there," she said laughing.

"Would you have done it if I wasn't right there?" I asked.

"No probably not. I don't have any boobs," she said in a half joking, half serious way.

"Oh ya?" I said, "Then why did they want to see them?"

"I don't know, cause they were drunk?" She responded.

"I told you people think your sexy."

She didn't say anything else about it as she lied down on her towel to work on her tan. As she lied there I surveyed the beach and noticed plenty of fairly attractive women wearing tiny bikinis. I even saw a few girls flashing random groups of guys, and I knew spring break was on. I put my sunglasses on and laid back on my elbows and watched people as they walked by us. The guys who walked by either thought I wasn't watching or just didn't care cause every head would turn as they walked past my girlfriend. I even got a few thumbs up from a couple guys.

After about an hour at the beach, we decided to head back to our hotel room before going out for dinner and nightlife. We got back to our room and crashed right away, exhausted from the travel and the sun. We woke up a couple hours later and started getting ready for our night out. Like any other girl, Gabe tried on several outfits before she decided on one. I must admit I didn't mind watching my girlfriend model all her sexy outfits for me. She finally decided on a short denim skirt, a black tube top, and underneath a push up bra and a little black see through g-string. I knew this was going to be a good night.

We left the hotel and took a cab to a fairly nice restaurant. I caught our cab driver a few times looking in the rear view mirror at Gabe, who of course didn't notice. He definitely liked her sexy outfit and her tight body. This was confirmed to me when we arrived at the restaurant and he rushed out to open the door for Gabe. I'm sure he got a nice view of her tanned legs and maybe even a glimpse of her panty covered pussy. I exited the cab, paid the driver, and said thank you. To which he responded with a big smile and said, "No, thank you!"

Gabe heard this and as the cab drove away she said, "He was awfully happy, how much did you tip him?"

"I'm not sure it was MY tip that he was thankful for."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Why do you think he rushed to open the door for you?"

"Oh come on, he was just a nice guy."

"You don't think the fact that your wearing a short skirt had anything to with it?" I said.

This definitely got her thinking about just how much skin she had shown to the cabbie. Finally she just said, "Whatever," and we continued into the restaurant.

Dinner was uneventful and we finished our meals and paid the bill and decided to head to a bar/club. When we arrived, the dance floor was packed and we found a table to sit at. I used my fake ID to get us a few drinks and brought them back to our table. Again, Gabe was getting plenty of looks from the guys. We finished a couple of drinks and started loosening up a bit. We decided to head to the dance floor. We had to work our way through crowds of people to find a decent place to stand. We made it to an area of the bar that was raised about four feet and overlooked the dance floor. Gabe stood against the rail, looking at the floor and I stood behind. I wrapped my arms around her and we started moving to the music. I let my hands explore the front of her body and she reached behind me and grabbed the back of my head, pulling it down to rest on her shoulder.

"I think I got grabbed about twenty times when we were walking through the crowd," Gabe told me.

"Ya I kinda figured that would happen. I told you guys think you're sexy," I said. "Where did they touch you?"

"My boobs, my ass, my legs, one guy even reached under my skirt and touched my bare ass," she explained.

I started getting a hard on thinking about my girlfriend getting touched like. Gabe must have noticed because she asked, "What? Does that turn you on?"

"Ya, it's a weird feeling, but it does. It's a mix of jealousy but I know I'm the one who gets to take you home tonight," I explained.

"Well just so you know, the guy down there is feeling the inside of my thigh right now."

I looked down to the dance floor and noticed a group of a few guys staring at us. I don't know if it was the alcohol or what, but it took me a second to realize that all these guys had a perfect view up my girlfriend's short skirt. I looked down directly in front of us and saw the guy that was touching Gabe. He was a good looking college aged student. He looked really nervous and I could tell it was probably a dare because his groups of friends was watching and egging him on.

"What do you want me to do babe? I will tell him to stop of you want me to," I said to her.

"Its up to you," she answered, "he looks innocent and I don't think he is gonna try to hurt me."

"Well is it turning you on as much as it's turning me on?" I asked my girlfriend.

She moaned a little and said, "Ya it is, my pussy is getting so wet."

"My cock is getting rock hard too. I hope he is enjoying this as much as we are."

We decided to let this stranger continue to feel my girlfriend up. We continued dancing to the music and grinding into each other. My hands were all over her covered breasts and she had reached her hands behind her butt and started playing with my hard cock.

"Where is his hand now?" I asked

"Its under my skirt on the inside of my thigh. He stopped moving it. I think he's scared to touch my pussy."

"Do you want him to touch your pussy?" I asked.

"Oh yes baby, I do so bad. I'm so horny. I need my pussy touched."

I looked over the railing at the guy who was feeling my girlfriend and tried to make eye contact. He must have been really nervous because he wasn't even looking in our direction. Finally, our eyes met and he was startled by it. I gave him a smile and a thumbs-up, giving him the "ok" to finger my girlfriend. I nestled up against Gabe's neck and whispered into her ear that I told him it was ok. My heart was racing, I couldn't believe I was letting a stranger touch my girlfriend's pussy.

"What's going on babe?" I asked her.

"He's rubbing my pussy through my panties. I'm so wet baby."

"Is he making you feel good?" I asked.

"Oh ya, it feels so good. I want his fingers inside me."

"Tell me everything that happens Gabe, I'm getting so horny"

"Ok, his hand is under my panties and he is rubbing my bare pussy. I have never been this wet before. I'm going to spread my legs more to open me up. Oh fuck his hand feels so good. He is rubbing my clit and tickling the opening of my pussy. Oh god he is starting to go inside. Oooooooh fuuuuck. He has one finger in me and is rubbing my clit with my thumb. He's gonna make me cum baby."

I could not believe what was happening. This stranger was fingering my girlfriend and she was loving it. The feelings it was giving me were a mix of jealously and pure lust. I don't know how I kept myself from cumming right on the spot.

She continued to give me the play by play, "He's trying to take my panties off. Oh I need them off, I need more fingers in me."

He must have reached up over her pussy and grabbed the waist band of her thong because I could see her panties start to slip down her legs. She shook herself a little to let them fall to her ankles and then stepped out of them. I saw the stranger pick up my girlfriend's thong and show it to his buddies. They also couldn't believe what was happening and started watching even more intently. When the stranger started going back to work on my girlfriend, two other hands reached up and started feeling her legs and ass. It was two of the guy's buddies!

"What's going on babe?" I asked.

"The one guy is fingering my pussy and the other two are feeling my ass. This feels so incredible. I can't believe this is happening. He has two fingers in my pussy now. I am dripping all over the place. Oh fuck he's gonna make me cum. Ooooooh!"

At this point Gabe started bucking her hips against their fingers and it was obvious she was close to cumming. I moved my hands to the top of her tube top and slid it down over the top of her little tits. This got a cheer from the crowd as Gabe's tits were fully exposed. I rubbed her breasts and rock hard little nipples as the strangers continued on her pussy.

"Talk to me while you cum Gabe, I want to hear what's going on."

"Oh baby there are three fingers in my pussy. One guy has two fingers inside me and another guy has one. The other guy is rubbing my asshole. Oh fuck this feels soooo gooood. I'm gonna cum right noooow. Ooooooh I'm cummmmming." She shook and humped her hips wildly until she slowly came to a stop as she was breathing heavily.

I looked down at our audience and saw one guy put his fingers his mouth and suck my girlfriend's juices off his hand. One of the guys that didn't get to touch was smelling her thong, and they all had the biggest smiles on their faces. I gave them a smile back and mouthed the words "thank you" to them. They looked back up at me and smiled and walked off into the crowd.

I slipped her top back up over het tits. "Baby I'm tired, let's go back to our hotel," Gabe said between her heavy breathing.

When we got back to our room we got into bed and I told her how horny that had made me. We explained to each other that neither of us could believe how good it felt or that it actually happened. Gabe wanted to make sure I wasn't mad or that this would change our relationship for the worse. I told her that I was incredibly turned on by the whole experience and that I was totally ok with it. She agreed with me and said that as long as I was ok with it, she was too. She reached down and grabbed my still rock hard cock.

"Are you ready for more?" I asked her.

"I'm ready for you babe, nothing compares to your touch and having you inside of me."

With that I slowly slid my throbbing hard on into her soaking wet pussy. I continued to slowly fuck my girlfriend until we both needed to cum again.

"Oh fuck me harder," she panted.

I listened to her and started thrusting my cock harder and deeper into her pussy. When we were finally ready to cum, we had simultaneous orgasms. Gabe covered her face with a pillow to muffle her loud moans. I unloaded stream after stream of cum into her tight, wet pussy.

When the orgasms were finally over we embraced each other and drifted off into sleep. What a day.