Sharing Our Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
He wanted to see her with another woman.
960 words
4.04
28.5k
11
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please do not read if wife sharing offends you.

Chapter 1

Kelly and I have been married 8 years and have a very passionate sex life. We are very honest with each other so when Kelly asked me if I have any sex fantasies I responded with a very common one. Yes babe, I would really like to see you with another woman, watching you both kissing and caressing.

Kelly responded by saying she does not want to see me with this other woman as she would be jealous. I agreed but asked if I would be able to be somewhat close so I can easily watch. Kelly thought that might work out and maybe we could do that sometime. She said not to pester her about it and then ended it with "we will see".

Of course I was thrilled she would even consider it and wondered if she really would and how long it would take. I did not bring it up again, and patiently waited. A few months later, she told me she wanted to go out to our favorite restaurant. So we got dressed up and drove to the restaurant.

As this restaurant is usually busy, we had to wait a bit for our table. At Kelly's suggestion we waited in the bar area. When we were in there relaxing an attractive woman came in and came up to Kelly saying hi. Kelly turned and gave her a big hug and said hello, introducing me to her friend Linda from college.

Linda and Kelly while both attractive, are very different in appearance. Kelly is 5' 8" blonde with blue eyes and a petite 34B. Linda is from Columbia and is about 5' 5", dark hair, dark brown eyes, and is quite curvy. I would estimate her very sexy boobs to be 36D.

Kelly asked Linda if she was here for just drinks or dinner. When Linda said just for drinks Kelly quickly asked her to join us for dinner. Linda agreed and the three of us were seated a few minutes later.

The dinner was great and Kelly and Linda caught up on what was new. After we finished the meal and paid the bill, Kelly suggested to Linda that she stop by our home so they could continue the conversation. She had never been to our home, so Kelly got in Linda's car to show her the way while I drove our car.

We went in and relaxed in the living room, me in an easy chair and Kelly sitting with Linda on the sofa. They included me in the conversation, but most of it was focused on their college days so I was basically listening. There was lots of laughing about their fun college days and it was a nice time.

Kelly turned to me and smiled then turned to Linda and said "You know what I do miss about us living so far apart? Getting together with you like we used to." Linda started giggling and said "Yes I miss that too!" My mind of course went to sexual ideas right away.

Kelly then casually said "Linda and I were occasionally lovers for the two years we were roomed together in college." My mouth dropped open and both of them laughed out loud. Kelly whispered something to Linda and then Linda smiled and nodded. Kelly turns to me saying "It looks like you get your fantasy honey".

Kelly and Linda started kissing on the sofa just a few feet from me. I was stunned to say the least but thrilled to be seeing this. The kissing was slow and sensuous. And the caressing was so hot, as Kelly started caressing Linda's full tits as they were kissing.

They both stood and holding hands walked toward our bedroom. Linda asked me "are you going to watch us or just sit out here?" I jumped to my feet and followed them. The girls started taking each others clothes off slowly with no rushing.

As body parts were uncovered they were caressed and kissed. After a few minutes they were both nude in our bed with me sitting in a nearby chair. I had stripped also and was stroking my very hard cock.

When Linda starting sucking on Kelly's hard nipples, Kelly moaned and looked at me smiling. Kelly told me to enjoy the show but to remain in my chair. I quickly nodded my agreement.

Linda leaned back and Kelly started licking and sucking on her sexy boobs. Linda was really enjoying it saying how much she misses this. They both started to position themselves for 69.

They started licking and sucking each other while they took turns cumming. They each had multiple orgasms and I finally shot my load all over my stomach and chest. They stopped a bit after that and both of them asked me if I enjoyed my fantasy coming true.

Kelly then admitted that Linda had called her last week and wanted to me, as she was going to be in our area. Kelly told her my fantasy and as they had been lovers in college Linda was interested. I loved the surprise element of my fantasy fulfillment and told Linda she was welcome back anytime.

Linda said she might come back for more, but only with Kelly! As for me, I could just enjoy watching if it happens again.

After Linda left Kelly and I had some very hot sex, with me licking and sucking her to more orgasms. After the sex we were relaxing and Kelly asked if I would like to talk about any other fantasies, either mine or hers. Of course I told her that was a great idea.

To be continued if interest is shown.