Sharing Pt. 02

Story Info
The seduction proceeds with my wife giving him a blowjob.
2.8k words
3.87
26.4k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reclaim my wine glass as I wait for your return. My mind casts back to how we arrived at this point. How I found this stranger who sits on the couch with me on the computer. How he and I talked about what I had in mind for us to do to you. Trading pictures of us and him, starting with clothed pictures and our faces, and eventually candid images of our intimate anatomy. Sharing them with you to make sure you would find him attractive (although I kept the photos of his cock from you -- I want your first encounter with that to be in person). Negotiating where our limits were, finding out his.

It takes you some time to change. I imagine how much time you spent staring at the outfit you had laid out versus the one I had prepared for you. Did you choose immediately? Did you hesitate? Did you start to change into one, and then put on the other? What you are wearing when you walk back down the hall will tell me a great deal about how ready you are to proceed. I think that your arousal, combined with the wine and whiskey and my commands will be enough to let you completely surrender to the moment, but I confess to being unsure. Are you as well trained as I think you are?

The way that we are positioned on the couch, he is closer to the hall than I am. He will see you emerge from the bedroom before I do. He will see you in the outfit you have chosen for your debauchery first. What will he see? You had packed a babydoll in a deep maroon, with lacy black cups that would conceal your breasts, and a matching lacy maroon thong with an open gusset but which nevertheless would keep you from being exposed so long as you were standing up with your legs together. It is a remarkably sexy outfit, and one that speaks of demure submission. It is one of our favorites for you to wear, and should you come down the hall wearing that, I have no doubt our guest's mouth will water and his cock will stiffen at the sight.

I hear a click of the door, and the gentle padding of your footsteps, telling me that you are ready long before I can see you. From the way he lifts his eyebrows as he sees you approach him, I can tell that you have put on the outfit I chose for you. I smile, drink the last of my wine, and wait for you to come around the corner.

You are a vision in black lace and nylon straps. This outfit has a fine black mesh that covers your torso, with black straps that criss-cross your chest, proudly putting your breasts on display. Your breasts are not those of a young girl, but those of a woman. There are tiny stretch marks, and some sag, but they remain magnificent to my eyes, topped with thick nipples that beg for attention. Lacy straps go down from the outfit and encircle the tops of your thighs, but nothing conceals your sex from view, and when you turn, your ass is equally showcased. The fine hairs covering your pussy are slightly matted, damp from moisture, and I can see the faintest traces of your juices running down on to the top of your thighs.

He lets out a low appreciative whistle as you step fully into the room. You start towards the couch, ready to reclaim your position between us, but I stop you with a gesture. "No, no, my pet. Turn around, give him a complete view of the delights you have in store for him tonight."

You give a demure nod, your submissive demeanor in some ways at odds with the wanton sexuality of your outfit, and at the same time in some ways completely complimentary to it. You turn around in place, not quite spinning around instantly, but not lingering in your turn either.

"Come now," I chide. "You can do better than that." You frown, unhappy to know that you have displeased me. "Turn around and fact the television." You do so, and I continue my instructions. "Put your hands up on the top of the entertainment center. Spread your legs, and lean forward."

You comply, taking a wide stance as you bend away from us, letting the sturdy wooden cabinet take your weight. As you spread your legs apart, the movement helps pull the lips of your pussy open, and the glistening wet pink flesh is fully exposed. "Take your hand, my pet. Touch yourself. Make him want you as much as you know that I always do." Delicate fingers release the cabinet and move between your thighs, spreading your natural lubrication along your lips. A fingertip toys with your clit, teasing it from its hood, while another fingers slips within you. You bring your head lower, raising your ass in the air. I can just barely see the pucker of your rear passage as you bend down, and your breasts can be seen dangling below you from the view between your thighs.

You begin to move your fingers with increased speed, and you let out a small grunt of pleasure. "Stop," I say, not wanting to allow you to bring yourself to orgasm yet. I want your arousal to build and build throughout the night, not peak so early. You give yourself one final pump of your fingers before you withdraw. "Turn back around, and come over here."

When you are a few steps from the couch, I stop you before you can sit back between us. "Kneel," I instruct, and you do so, planting yourself directly in front of me. I smile, happy for your obedience, before I correct you. "No, my pet. Not before me. Before *him*."

You scoot a few feet over, and now your face is level with his crotch. I can see his pants bulge out with arousal. He clearly likes what he sees. "Offer him a taste, love." You bring your hand up, and he takes it, pulling to his mouth. His lips part and his tongue emerges to trace the tips of your fingers, licking away the traces of your fluids he finds there. He then sucks your finger, gently suckling away. "Delicious," he says.

I smile as he lets go of your hand. You bring it back, so both hands are laying palm down on your thighs. "Tell us," I say, "What has you so wet?"

You struggle to find the right words, but eventually answer. "You."

"Me? Or him?"

"Both of you," you say, heat coloring your cheeks. It is hard for you to say the words. That is why I am making you say them.

"You are enjoying this. You are looking forward to what is still to come."

"Yes," you answer quietly.

"His presence is making you hot, you want more."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir." You answer.

"Good pet." I reach out to stroke your hair, and letting it rest gently on the back of your head. "Now, show him how grateful you are."

I do not need to put any pressure on the back of your head, you are eager to comply, but the gentle guidance of my hand allows you to surrender the question of whether you are doing this by your own desire over to my commands. I draw you in close, and your hands find their way to his waistband, your fingers just dipping past the top of his jeans. Your thumbs brush across the button as you look up at him. "May I?" you ask.

He starts to answer with a nod, but then he looks at me, acknowledging that while I am giving you to him for him to enjoy, you are still mine. "May she?" he asks me.

"Of course," I answer you both. "Proceed, pet."

Deftly, you undo his pants, taking the time to stroke him through the denim as you peel the zipper down. You reach within, and expose his cock to the air, the fingers of your right hand still wrapped around the base of his shaft. His cock is lovely, a rigid rod of steel covered in velvet. He is uncut, and longer than I am by a bit, but perhaps not quite as thick. There is a musky scent that escapes as you bring him in to view, and I know that it makes your mouth water. You part your lips and extend your tongue, gently licking away the traces of precum that is leaking from the mushroom head.

He groans in pleasure, and the sound mingles with the appreciative sound you make. I look on in absolute lust. I was uncertain how I would feel to see you pleasuring another man. Would I be jealous? Would I want you to stop? Would I fear losing you to him?

I feel none of those things.

All I feel is my love for you. My desire for you. My complete and total trust and faith in your submission to me. Being able to share you with him, but knowing that you belong to me, is the most erotic feeling I have ever experienced. I apply the slightest bit of additional pressure, and you lean forward, lips parting to let him slip into your mouth.

I could not count the times I have felt the pleasure of your mouth. The dance of lips and tongue across my manhood. The feeling of suction as you pull me in deep. The constriction of your throat as you bury my cock within your gullet. The sensation is intoxicating, and the memories linger long after your mouth has left me. I love to tangle my fingers in your hair as you suck me, and the view from above of your lips wrapped around my member is one I always appreciate. I find that the view from the side with your lips wrapped around another cock is just as pleasurable.

When you lips close around the root of his cock, you release your grip and begin to use your right hand to pull his jeans and boxers down his legs. He assists you, shimmying his pants down around his ankles. As you disrobe him, your left hand reaches out blindly, trying to find me. It lands on my thigh, and you begin to reach up, to touch me as you pleasure him. I take your hand and gently squeeze, but pull it away. I love that you want to give pleasure to us both, to make sure that I do not feel left out, but I do not wish for you to be distracted. I am proud of my pet, I am proud to share you, and I want him to enjoy the full focus of your attention. There will be time for you to split your affections between us soon enough.

I slide from the couch, and take up a position behind you. I put my hands on your hips, squeezing firmly as I take position between your legs. I press my hardness against you, and even through the cloth of my slacks, you must be able to feel my ridged member. Your cunt is sopping wet, and I can feel the heat through the fabric. My right hand finds its way between your thighs, and my fingers begin to probe within you, stroking you from the inside, thrusting in deeply, twisting to add friction against your g-spot as my fingers withdraw, my thumb flicking back and forth across your clit.

A muffled moan comes from deep within you, vibrating around his cock. I look up to see that he is laying completely back against the couch, eyes closed, one hand tangled in your hair while the other clutches the cushions of the couch. As I look at him, his eyes open, meeting mine. Without a word, I begin to unbutton my shirt, indicating that he should do the same.

He does so, the curled salt-and-pepper hair on his chest displaying his masculinity, although it is sparser than mine. Within a few moments, we have both disrobed, although I keep my boxer briefs on, my cock straining against the fabric. A second finger enters you, stretching you open wider, and my ring finger begins to rub circles around your anal ring, spreading your moisture around, and gently teasing your rear passage open.

This goes on for... minutes? Hours? Eons? Time has ceased to have significant meaning for me, there is only the moment, and I am focused entirely on feeling you respond to my fingers, preparing you for the fucking to come, while your mouth is occupied with his cock. I hear a groan come from our guest. I turn my attention from you to look at him, and see his knuckles turn white as he grips the couch and your hair, and I see your head begin to bob up and down with increasing rapidity. He and I had already agreed that he would not be able to spill his seed in your pussy without a condom being in the way, but we never put any such limits on your mouth, if you were willing to allow it. From the eagerness with which you are gobbling his cock, your permission is more than implied.

I take my hand from between your legs, grip your hips with both hands, and press my manhood against your dripping cunt. If my underwear were not in the way, it would slide right in, and from how you arch your back and tilt your hips, rubbing your slit against me, I can tell how badly you want that. I lean forward, my right hand cupping your breast, trapping a nipple between my fingers. I pinch it gently as I bring my lips to your ear. From this distance, the sight of his cock sliding in and out of your mouth is in absolute close-up, my own private porn movie, starring the woman I most desire in the world. "He is going to come in your mouth, pet." You groan, in pleasure, in agreement. "Do you want me to fuck you now?" I say as I push firmly into you, an act that is rewarded with another groan.

"Then make him come. Give him an orgasm he will never forget. I want to see you take his load, to see it in your mouth, and then to watch you swallow it down." Before you can react, I pull completely away so that I am still behind you, but not touching you at all. Inspired, you begin to use every trick in your toolbox to make him cum, stroking his balls with one hand, jacking the base of his cock with another, lips and tongue fluttering across his cock as you bob your head up and down.

He starts to make grunts of pleasure, and they build as you redouble your efforts. Finally, he lets out a mighty roar and his hands grab you by the head, forcing you to take him deeper as he cums, shooting some of his seed down your throat before you can react, but as the second and third spurt comes, you pull back enough to keep him in your mouth, but which will allow you to capture his semen.

He falls back, spent from the pleasure you have given him. You sit back on your knees, smiling like the cat who swallowed the canary. You turn and look at me expectantly.

"Show me."

You open your mouth, and I can see the thick, pearly fluid coating your tongue. You wiggle your tongue, swirling his cum back and forth. "Good. Close, but do not swallow." You do so, and I tell you "Kiss him." You rise up to your knees, scoot forward, and press yourself against him, your bare breasts pressed against his chest, the coarse hair of his chest rubbing against your nipples. You bring your mouth to him, and kiss him, your lips parting enough that his semen enters his mouth. He grabs the back of your head, pulling you in deeper for the kiss. I allow the two of you to kiss for a few moments, and then speak up. "That's enough."

You break away, and he releases you. I take your hand and pull you to me, my lips immediately finding yours. I can taste him on your lips, on your tongue. I find that knowing his cock has been in your mouth just moments before makes me want you more than ever. As I break the kiss, you look at me shyly.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"You didn't fuck me yet." Your hand comes down to stroke my cock through my underwear.

"I did not. I want to see him inside you before I will take you again."

I break my gaze away from you and look to him. His cock has lost some of its steel, but remains engorged. I do not think it will be long before he is ready again.

"Shall we retire to the bedroom?" I ask.