Sharing Pt. 03

Story Info
The seduction of my wife is complete as we take him to bed.
2.6k words
4.2
17.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take your hand and lead you to the bedroom. I do not look behind us to see if he is following, but I have faith that he is. Before us is the bed, a King-Sized one, perfect for three people to share. I point you to the bed, and you take your place in the center of it, laying back with your head and shoulders propped up on the pillows, legs spread enough to be inviting, but not spread-eagled, holding yourself up on your left elbow while your right hand slides between your legs, as you lazily begin to play with yourself while giving a wanton look at me and our guest.

"Go on," I urge him. "Join her." He goes to you, sliding in to your right. He reaches around you, grabbing your ass with his right hand as he lowers his mouth to your right breast.

I hear the intake of your breath as he begins kissing and licking and nibbling, take your nipple into his mouth and suckling at it as if he were a newborn. I go around to the other side of the bed and slide in behind you. His hand gets briefly trapped between us as I press my groin into your ass. I grind against you, reaching around with my left hand to slide between your legs, pushing your fingers aside and replacing them with my own as I lower my mouth to your left breast.

You let out a breathy moan as you feel both of our mouths on your breasts at the same time. I know how much you love to have them nibbled on, sucked on, the tender flesh responding to the press of lips and tongue, the gentle scrape of teeth. Usually I have to switch between them as we play, but right now, in this moment, they both get the attention they deserve, and I can tell how much you love it by the way your grind your pussy into my hand, by sighs and groans of pleasure you make, and by the feel of your hand in my hair, pulling me in tighter to you.

I feel movement coming from below your hips, and I avert my gaze to see that he has regained his hardness. His cock is proud and full, and he rubs it against your thigh as he continues his oral ministrations on your breast.

It feels wrong in some ways to allow this to proceed without first taking a taste of your delicious cunt, but all three of us are eager now for the main event, and I have no desire to put it off any longer. As much as I love to pay attention to your breasts, I pull away from you and slide up towards the head of the bed.

I lay perpendicular to you, my still covered cock right by your head, and I reach down to take your wrists in my hand. I pull them up over your head, pinning you in place.

"Stop," I tell him, and he draws his head back, lips shiny with his saliva.

"It's time," I say, nodding towards your incredibly wet pussy. "Time for this little slut to be fucked."

You look back and up at me, panic and desire mixing on your face. I simply nod, and you sensuously spread your legs further, completely exposing yourself to him.

He slides over from your side so that he is kneeling between your widespread legs. You bend your knees, inviting him in. He reaches over to the nightstand and removes a foil-wrapped condom, which he rolls down over his rampant cock. He positions his cock just outside of your cunt, and strokes the head up and down once. He looks up to me for confirmation.

I look down at you. The anticipation on your face is delicious. You have never wanted to be fucked harder than you do right now. But I know that as much as you desire him, if I were to say stop, you would agree to it with no hesitation. I smile at you. "I love you, pet." You return the smile, confident in the knowledge that I want this to happen, and it will not weaken our bond. I return my gaze to him. "This is *my* fuck toy. My slut. My pet. My love. She will always be mine. And I want you to use her the way she needs to be used. Fuck her."

Your eyes are fixed up on me as he sinks his shaft into your welcoming pussy. You mouth opens in a silent moan as he slides his entire length into you. Normally you take some time to adjust as a cock enters your cunt, but you are so wet, so aroused, so ready that there is no resistance at all to his smooth thrust, and in one motion he is in you balls deep. Your skin is flushed, your nipples hard, and I see you shudder in pleasure. I know he is slightly longer than I am, so his cock must be bumping right up against your cervix. I smile. You are so beautiful, so wanton, so completely surrendered to the moment - to my commands - to allowing me to dictate the actions that will sate our desires.

"She's ready for this," I tell him. "She wants this. Fuck her now. Fuck her hard. Make the little slut scream."

And he does. He pulls mostly out of you, his latex-covered cock shining with your juices, and then slams himself back home with enough force that it slides you up the bed. He repeats, and this time you moan a low, deep sound of pure pleasure.

"Do you like being fucked like a slut, my pet? Does the feel of a strange cock inside you excite you?"

"Oh, yes," you moan, and I am not entirely certain if you are responding to my question or to what he is doing to you. Perhaps it is both.

I still pin your wrists to the bed, but your hand is located close enough to my cock that you can reach out and stroke me through my boxer briefs.

"Please, sir," you moan between his thrusts which are now all but driving the breath from you. "Please, may I have your cock? Haven't I been a good little fuck toy for you?"

"You have. You may," I respond, and your fingers deftly slide past the waistband of my underwear, pulling them down over my hips, and freeing my manhood from it's confinement. You wrap your hand around my cock, pulling it close to your open lips. You lick my shaft from the tip of the head down to the base, swirling your tongue around my balls. You are not able to attend to my cock with all of the oral skill you can normally muster, distracted as you are by him hammering away at your pussy, but nonetheless I find it deeply pleasurable.

I allow this to continue for some time, hearing you moan into my cock as he fucks you relentlessly. I bring my hand to your breast, teasing the nipple with my fingers, squeezing into the flesh of your tit, increasing your pleasure. From the way his thrusts are increasing in intensity, I think he does not have longer before he cums inside you once more. You are getting closer to orgasm, but are not there yet. But I do not want him to finish so quickly, because there is still more I desire from you.

"Stop," I whisper. I do not put much volume into it, but there is steel behind my words. I will not be defied at this moment, and both you and he know it. Fighting against the instinct of your bodies, which is to continue fucking until completion, he stops thrusting into you and holds himself aloft, hands holding him steady, but with his cock still embeded within you, filling your wet, hungry pussy.

"I want you to ride him," I say, and he nods. As much as he wants to simply pound into you until he finishes, he is eager to see you on top of him, your body rocking back and forth upon his cock, your breasts bouncing in time with the movement of your hips. With some reluctance, he pulls out of you, and rolls over to the side of the bed, grasping your hips to bring you with him.

He lies on his back, and you throw a leg over him, trapping him between your thighs. You rub yourself up and down along him before reaching down, adjusting the angle, and allowing his cock to enter you. I move away from the head of the bed. Although this would not be the first time my cock has gone between the lips of a man, that is not on the agenda for tonight. He does not wish to do that, nor do you wish to see it.

And this is about us using you, not pleasuring each other. So I slide along beside you to admire the view. There is a sheen of sweat coating your skin as you move. Your breasts jiggle deliciously as you bounce up and down on his cock. Your thighs cling tightly to his hips, and I see as you tilt your pelvis on each down thrust, increasing the friction as his length penetrates your depths, and pressing your clit against his pelvic bone. His hands find your hips, and he begins to control the speed of your thrusts, to guide your movements for his pleasure, and yours.

I smile, and move behind you, enjoying the view of his shaft penetrating your lips from this angle. You are well-lubricated now, your pussy relaxed and open, even as your inner walls flex and massage the cock which is bringing you to such heights of ecstasy.

Scooting forward on my knees, I come up behind you, my cock as hard as it has ever been. I cover his hands on your hips with my own as I move closer. I press myself up against you, feeling the globes of your ass pressed tightly against me as I aim my cock at the place where you two come together. And then as you raise yourself off his cock for another thrust, I press forward.

There is a moment of resistance, as even your welcoming pussy is taken to its limits. You've never been spread open like this before. A moment of additional pressure, and then the head of my cock enters you, rubbing against his shaft.

You let out a moan that is almost a groan as you are filled with two cocks. I do not give you time to adjust, instead pushing you to your limits, and I start to thrust into you from behind, moving in opposition to him, the shafts of our cocks sliding together in you, never allowing you to be empty, his latex-covered cock rubbing against my bare one.

I press my chest against your back, one hand coming up and around to once more take your breast in hand, to gently pinch your nipples, to scrape my nails across your tender flesh. My other hand goes down, fingers tracing through your pubic hair and then finding your clit, rubbing between it and him.

"Do you like this, pet?" I ask as our timing goes slightly out of synch, and a momentary thrust has both of us fully sunk within your tender depths. "Being filled with two cocks? Knowing that I have given you over to another man?"

A moan that I take as an assent comes from your lips as we three all continue to move. I look over your shoulder to look at his face. His eyes are half-lidded in pleasure, but they open as I am looking at him. We both share a smile - a smile that speaks of the unique experience of sharing a woman sexually. As our thrusts continue, I again notice the tell-tale signs of orgasm rising in him, and I feel the familiar tightening of your body that tells me you are close as well.

"I want you to come for me, slut," I whisper in your ear, taking gentle bites on your neck and your earlobes between sentences. "I want you to scream out in ecstasy as we both use you like the fuck toy you are. I want your orgasm to trigger his, making him fill that condom with his cum, knowing how desperately he wishes that he were spilling his seed inside you. I want you to know how that will trigger my own, and how I *will* fill your greedy cunt with my sperm."

"Yesss," you hiss in pleasure.

And then he and I begin to fuck you in earnest, in enflamed passion. In that moment, you have ceased to exist as a person in our eyes. You are a vessel, a warm and willing cunt accepting our cocks, and nothing more. I know how being used like this excites you, and in short moments I feel the quivers shaking your body as your orgasm approaches.

Another thrust, another, and another, and then you scream out, your pussy delightfully spasming around our shafts. A few more thrusts into you, and I can feel the pulsing of his cock against my own as he begins to shoot his cum into the condom. It takes me another few thrusts, and then I too am cumming, my hand gripping your breast fiercely, my semen filling you to the brim, squeezed out of your pussy lips and pouring down our shafts, coating us all in the same gooey mess.

You collapse forward, taking me with you, and the three of us briefly lay together with you sandwiched between him and me. As my cock begins to soften, I reluctantly break away, pulling out of you, and crawling back on my knees until there is room enough for me to fall to the bed. You reach between the two of you, pinch the base of his cock to keep the condom from sliding off, and lift your leg over him, collapsing between the two of us.

I gently caress you as you roll to your side, facing him. You bring a hand up to stroke the side of his face, and look at him tenderly, almost lovingly. "Thank you," you say to him. "That was perfect, and lovely. But I want to be alone with my husband now." You lean forward and give him a gentle, close-lipped kiss that is almost chaste, an amazingly ironic move considering how thoroughly debauched you have just been. He smiles at you. "Thank *you*," he says. "I will treasure tonight. Perhaps another time?"

"Perhaps," I answer him. He nods, disentangles himself from you, and quietly steps out of the bedroom, and once he is out of the room, you roll back over to face me, a beatific smile on your face. My arms come around you, and we embrace. We do not speak as we hear him go back out to the living room, redress, and quietly let himself out of the hotel suite.

"Am I still yours?" you ask quietly, once we know he is gone. I can see the uncertainty in your eyes. As much as you enjoyed this, you now fear that I will question what is between us.

"Are you?" I counter with a question of my own, before providing context. "I trust you. I claimed you years ago, and unless the day comes where you wish me to give you back your freedom, I will not let you go."

Moments pass as you digest my words. You give me another smile before you answer. "I'm yours," you say as you lean in and kiss me with as much passion as you did the day we were engaged.

We break the kiss, and I pull you to me, your face nuzzled against my chest. I kiss the top of your head. "I love you, pet."

"I love you, sir," you say as you start to drift off to sleep.