Sharing Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
671 Followers

She began to scream hysterically like I've never heard before and I could only look up at here in awe as she came.

I came right after her, shooting a load of sperm up into her pussy. She leaned down and kissed me hard.

I let go of the well-lubed vibrator and it slid right out of her ass and onto the floor with a thump.

*****

Rachel brought up the subject again over breakfast.

"The real challenge is finding the right guy," she said.

"A good friend is too risky a choice." She went on, sipping her coffee. "Too much can go wrong there. I don't relish the idea of finding someone on the Internet, either. That could be a long process."

"I think I know a guy who would be perfect," I said.

Rachel looked surprised.

"I'm all ears."

"You remember Tim Fagan?"

"Tim Fagan?" She frowned, thinking for a moment. "Yeah, I remember him. He was at John and Martha's engagement party. You went to grad school with him."

She paused for a moment, bringing up his mental picture.

"Cute guy. Very cute guy. Nice wife, too. So, um, why him?"

Tim and his wife Tracy, I explained, were experienced swingers. Although Tim teaches at a college upstate about two hours away, we kept in touch.

The last time I saw him was a few months before at a professional conference. Over drinks at the hotel bar he revealed to me he and Tracy had been swinging for a few years. He also mentioned how they tried a few threesomes with other gentlemen as part of their experimentation. He described the experience as "mind-blowing".

"He's perfect," Rachel said. "He's cool with the concept. You're comfortable with him, or you wouldn't bring him up. I think he's hot. So, go set it up."

It felt weird calling him up that afternoon, asking him if he would join me in fucking my wife. He listened as I outlined the situation in detail. He asked me a lot of questions and shared more of his own experiences sharing his wife.

The conversation went on for more than an hour. He offered a lot of advice and also wanted to make sure I was ready for what I was getting myself into.

"So when do you want me there?" he asked.

"Uh." I hadn't thought about that yet. "When's good for you?"

"Tracy 's away on business next weekend so I don't have anything going on," he said. "How's next Saturday?"

"Perfect."

We hung up and I went and told Rachel. She was reading in the living room.

"Next Saturday," I announced.

"Next Saturday? Wow. Okay."

The following week was one of the slowest of my life. We fucked on both Wednesday and Thursday nights, both of us a tangle of erotic tension thinking about the upcoming Saturday. After we finished on Thursday night, we lay cuddling.

"I think there should be no more sex until Tim comes over," she said. "And that includes jerking off, mister. I want that cock rested and ready. Tim, too. Can you let him know?"

"I'm sure he already knows."

Somehow the workweek ended and Saturday arrived. I was a bundle of nerves and went for a long bike ride in the morning to calm myself. I rode for over three hours, going way down the coast and feeling a little less anxious by the time I got back.

Rachel seemed relaxed the whole day, going for her usual run in the morning and then laying on the couch reading for hours. Around three she got up and went off to the bathroom to clean-up.

Tim pulled into our driveway right on time at four. I walked out to greet him. He looked good, fit and youthful. His hair was still cut short and he was clean-shaven. He wore a blue t-shirt and khaki shorts and carried a duffle bag.

"Jason!" he called out and shook my hand firmly. "Good to see you!"

"Good to see you, too."

"Nervous?" he asked.

"A bit," I admitted.

"That's only natural."

"You want to clean up?" I asked. "Long car ride and all."

"Definitely," he said.

We went inside and Tim complimented our house, taking in the minimalist modern décor.

Rachel came down the stairs wearing a snug-fitting white cardigan buttoned in front over a classic blue dress shirt and khakis. Her hair and make-up were perfect. She looked elegant and classy, just gorgeous from head to toe.

"Tim! So nice to see you."

She hugged him tight then reached up and pulled his lips down to hers. Their tongues met and they shared a long, open mouth kiss.

Rachel glanced over at me when it was over. I smiled and winked. That kiss had been the final test, suggested by Tim. If I couldn't stand seeing Rachel kissing another man in front of me, then the whole deal was off before it went too far.

Turns out I could handle it. There was my beloved wife warmly kissing another man right in front of me and I liked it. A lot.

"Welcome to our home," she said casually. "We'll eat around five. That okay?"

"Sounds great."

An hour later the three of us were eating dinner. She had cooked a simple supper of Shrimp Pad Thai and poured us each a glass of white wine. Tim and I were both scrubbed and clean and dressed nicely. We each wore nice dress pants and polo shirts.

The conversation was light. Books, movies, what mutual friends were up to. As we finished dinner, Rachel got up first and directed us to the living room.

"Sit down and relax," she ordered. "I'll take care of the dishes. That wasn't a request, either. I'll be with you in just a minute. We'll have another glass of wine. "

Tim and I took our wine glasses into the living room and sat down on the couch and chatted, the conversation turning towards college days.

Rachel joined us a couple of minutes later, striding into the living room carrying the wine bottle in one hand, her wine glass in the other, and wearing nothing but a pair of black high heels and her eyeglasses. The surprise and sheer audacity of her entrance was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

All Tim and I could do was stare in silent awe as she smiled playfully and filled our glasses. She strode back to the credenza where she leaned over and poured herself some wine as we checked out her round, smooth ass. She put the bottle down, glancing back at us and smiling as her butt gently swayed for our enjoyment.

Turning back to face us, she sipped her wine and leaned seductively back on the credenza. My eyes ran up those inviting legs towards her midsection and I couldn't help but grin. Rachel had thrown in one final surprise for the occasion. She'd shaved her pussy.

*****

Rachel led Tim and me upstairs. Her arms trailed behind her, holding our hands. We were mesmerized by the rhythm of her bare ass as she climbed the stairs.

My heart raced as we entered the bedroom. The lights were turned down dim. A lusty jazz instrumental number played on the sound system, not too loud but enough to help set the mood. She turned back to us and took a deep breath.

Rachel reached out her arms to both of us and we approached her from either side. She leaned over and kissed me, driving her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced for long moments and then she pulled back and stared right into my eyes.

"I love you, babe."

"I love you, too."

Then she turned to Tim and kissed him like she'd kissed me. I moved in closer, running my hands down her back and over her ass cheeks.

She turned back to me and moved in for another kiss, her mouth open and eager. Our lips met and we shared another long and hot kiss as Tim started running his hands all over her breasts. He leaned in and nibbled on her neck while I kissed her. She let out a moan and I could feel a shudder of delight sweep through her body.

"Get those clothes off, boys."

We joined her in nudity. I was already hard and saw that Tim's cock was too. It was about my length, around seven inches. Rachel knelt down in front of us and gazed at the two hard cocks in front of her. She licked her lips, slowly and sensually for maximum effect. I'd never been harder in all my life as she placed a hand on each of our cocks and stroked them gently.

Rachel took Tim's cock first, opening her full lips and swallowing just the tip. She sucked his head hard and Tim let out an excited moan. I smiled, knowing that little trick of hers well. Her mouth began to move back and forth over his cock, her hand clenched around the base. Her other hand still held my cock and stroked me gently the whole while.

Then she pulled back and turned her head towards my cock. She brought me right into her mouth, sucking it long and slow.

Her other hand jerked Tim off expertly, his cock still well-lubricated with her spit. When his cock started to get dry, she switched back to him for a while and I got a hand job while enjoying the sight of my wife sucking another man's cock.

On and on it went, the whole time Rachel's pace slow and sensual. It felt amazing, but it would take us forever to come that way. That was how Rachel wanted it, I was sure. No hurry.

The pace quickened after a while, and Rachel began to whimper as she started switching back and forth between our cocks more rapidly. She'd suck me for four or five seconds, switch back to Tim for a while, and then back to me.

Then Rachel pulled back, glancing up at us. Her eyes were glassy, as though drunk on sex. She stood and lay back on the bed.

We joined her, one of us on either side. We ran our hands along her skin and kissed her on the neck and then took a few more turns kissing her on the mouth. Her hands found our cocks and she stroked us as I worked my way down to one her breasts.

I licked the nipple and then gave it a nibble before sucking on it as hard as I could. Tim followed my lead and took the other tit into his mouth. We sucked on them in tandem as Rachel cried-out in delight.

Next I slid my hand down to her newly-shaved pussy and rubbed her clit. I'd never felt her so wet. I inserted my index finger into her pussy and began fucking her with it as I kept sucking on her tit. She started to moan and Tim began kissing her neck and mouth.

I eased down off the edge of the bed. She raised her legs up and slid down close to the edge so I could crouch down with my face between her legs.

The feel of that smoothly-shaven pussy was a new experience for me and I couldn't get enough of it. I kept fingering her as I licked, glancing up to see Tim playing with her breasts as they made out.

Tim helped Rachel prop a few pillows under her shoulders, propping her up. He got to his knees, his cock pointing at her mouth. She turned her head and began sucking him as I licked her pussy.

I slid my tongue down between her asshole and her pussy and licked her perineum a few times. She started howling at once so I licked it some more.

Then I backed off and stood, positioning myself to enter her. I slid my cock right into her wet pussy and began fucking her nice and slow. It was just like the week before as I stood at the edge of the bed and fucked her, except this time she really was sucking on a cock.

I sensed her growing excitement and increased my pace. She stopped sucking Tim for a moment, jerking him off. She began to squeal, finally letting out a prolonged screech as she enjoyed her first orgasm of the evening.

Rachel looked up at me, her chest heaving.

"Come on, babe. Give our guest a turn at that pussy."

We repositioned ourselves. I sat at one end of the bed, my shoulders leaning against the headboard. Rachel got on all fours and took my cock into her mouth while Tim entered her from behind. He started off fucking her with vigor.

Rachel sucked my cock as I lay there, watching Tim fuck her doggy-style. It was like something from some wonderful dream, except for real.

I admired Tim's endurance. He fucked her at a killer pace without any let-up. I could tell by Rachel's moaning that she was going to come again soon. Tim found another gear, fucking her even faster.

Rachel never let up sucking me, no matter how hard Tim fucked. I soon started feeling my orgasm coming on and let out a few groans. Rachel quickened her sucking in response, gazing up at me. We made eye contact and that sent me over the edge.

I grunted as I felt my cock start throbbing with a strength and intensity I had never achieved before. I sent several blasts of cum into her mouth and let out something like a prolonged growl as I savored each wonderful pulse. Rachel slowed down her sucking and my cock throbbed several more times, each one a little less intense than the last.

Rachel took her mouth off my cock and looked up at me again with glassy eyes, her mouth hanging half open and her tongue sticking out a tiny bit. She was enjoying herself as much as I was, probably more. Her breathing grew rapid and her moaning turned into a high-pitched screech as Tim brought her to her second orgasm of the evening.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Rachel shuddered and screamed as Tim kept fucking her from behind, her orgasm continuing for a long while. Tim came not long after. I watched with fascination, his eyes closing as his body froze. Another man was coming inside my wife! The reality of the thing was more thrilling than I could have imagined.

Tim pulled out of her and we lay side by side with Rachel between us. We snuggled against her, Tim caressing her breasts. I reached out and stroked Rachel's hair and gave her a gentle kiss.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

Rachel looked at me with an expression of naughty pride.

"Absolutely fucking wonderful."

*****

The three of us lay there catching our breaths. Tim and I playfully nuzzled against Rachel and caressed her with our fingertips. Our penises softened and we settled into that languor that so often follows great sex. Rachel looked so content I thought our threesome experience probably over.

"Time to clean-up," she announced suddenly, scurrying out of bed, and kicking off her high heels. "I need a shower."

Rachel paused by the door to our bathroom.

"You two coming?"

Tim and I followed her. Rachel left her glasses on the bathroom counter and pinned up her hair to keep it from getting too wet. She turned the twin showerheads on, jests of warm water spraying down over her breasts and shoulders. Tim and I joined her. The three of us were a tight fit but she didn't seem to mind. I couldn't resist kissing her exposed nape and slapping her ass.

Tim and I soaped her up from her neck on down to her feet. We ran our hands all over her sudsy body and quickly started to get aroused again. When she was all lathered-up, she stepped under the water, closing her eyes and rinsing off.

Rachel took the bar of soap and turned to Tim.

"Now it's your turn," she said.

Rachel spread the soap across his chest and shoulders, and all down his arms and stomach. She had him turn around and did his back and his ass, then guided him back around and gently spread the suds around his balls and penis. She took care not to get any soap near the tip of his dick.

"Okay, rinse off! You're next, babe."

Rachel did the same for me, tenderly washing nearly every inch of me. She kept eye contact with me as she lathered up my arms and torso. There was a look in her eyes I couldn't define. She told me later that she felt like a sex goddess to have two men so completely in her sexual power.

Once I got rinsed off, I put my arms around her and kissed her hard. I drove my tongue into her mouth and she accepted it, sucking on it eagerly. Tim came in close behind her, kissing the back of her neck. She turned to him and he took her into his arms, kissing her.

"Let's go back to bed," Rachel moaned.

We toweled off and Rachel slipped back onto the bed, sitting up with her legs stretched out and leaning on one arm. I crawled in behind her and Tim in front of her.

"You're so fucking hot," Tim gasped.

"Take me again, boys," she murmured.

Tim began kissing her mouth. I leaned in and started nibbling on her neck and ear while she and Tim kissed. Then her head turned and found my mouth as Tim kissed her neck. She groaned and kissed me still harder. Then she turned back to Tim, her tongue extended as she sought out his mouth.

Back and forth she went. While she was kissing one of us, the other would lick and kiss her neck or ear. The whole time we had one arm propping ourselves up and one hand on each of her breasts. The kissing and licking grew more intense. It was primal, Rachel wildly tongue-kissing us with abandon.

"I can't take this anymore," she moaned, gasping for breath. Tim and I buried her faces on either side of her neck and kissed it. "I need to taste those cocks again."

Rachel withdrew to the foot of the bed.

"Lay down," she commanded.

Rachel crawled in between our two sets of legs, grasping a cock with each hand.

She turned to me first, flicking the tip of my cock with her tongue. Then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft slowly a few times, bringing her lips back to the tip and then taking it all into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock as she gently stroked Tim.

I could scarcely believe the sheer artistry of what she was doing. Maybe she was some sort of sex goddess, after all.

Next Tim got the same treatment from her mouth as she ran her hand up and down my cock. Then it was back to my cock. Again and again she sucked us both off until we were two lumps of quivering mush ready to do her bidding.

"I need you both inside me," she announced, jerking us both off. "One in my pussy and one in my ass."

I started to get up but she shook her head.

"Oh, no," she said. "You're underneath. I want to look into your eyes while he fucks my ass."

Rachel crawled on top of me. Kissing me hard, she reached down and guided my cock into her soaked pussy. With one thrust I was all the way in. We kissed and I ran my hands along her back and grabbed both of those wonderfully soft ass cheeks.

Tim, meanwhile, had slipped out of bed and gone over to the dresser. We agreed beforehand that any anal sex would use condoms so there were a few there along with a tube of silicon-based lubricant.

Tim slid the condom on and used the lubricant to grease-up his dick. He also spread a dab of the lube on his finger and approached Rachel from behind. He slid his finger into her butthole and I saw Rachel's face contort as it entered. He used his finger to gently stretch her asshole in preparation for his cock. Next he added a second finger and Rachel moaned.

Rachel and I locked eyes and I lifted my head and kissed her. She responded eagerly and kissed me back, her tongue whirling around in my mouth.

Tim gently worked his cockhead through her asshole, holding it there and rocking back and forth gently widening the opening for her. Her butt primed and ready, he slid the rest of his cock into her ass.

"Oh my god!" Rachel moaned, her eyes growing wide.

Tim began to thrust back and forth, slowly fucking her ass. I began pushing upwards, timing my thrusts opposite Tim's. As Tim pulled back, I jammed my cock in deeper, and vice versa. We soon got in a perfect rhythm and Rachel began squealing uncontrollably right from the start.

"That's it, that's it," she repeated. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Her squealing got louder as we increased the pace of our thrusts. I'd never heard her scream so loud. It was one long, incoherent wail as we both fucked her. I couldn't get enough of her pussy, jamming my cock up there with mindless intensity. All the while there was the unmistakable pressure from Tim sliding back and forth in her ass.

"Yes! Yes, yes!" she kept wailing.

Rachel shifted her arms and arched her neck upwards as Tim grabbed a couple of handfuls of her hair and pulled her head back gently. This lifted her breasts, previously mashed against my chest, causing them to swing back and forth into my face. They slapped my mouth and my cheeks in time to our fucking.

Rachel started to come first, her body shuddering as she screamed so loud I was certain the neighbors would call the police.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
671 Followers