Sharing Rita Ch. 2

Story Info
The relationship between mother & daughter continues.
6.8k words
4.63
144.9k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers

Heather came home from sports camp on Thursday. She had had a great time and her body was toned and firm after days of strenuous sporting activities. She had a positive glow about her that Rita noticed when she walked in the door.

'Hi sweetheart how you?' said Rita and gave her a hug. Heather hugged her back and they walked into the living room together and sat on the couch. Rita was so happy to see her, she was often lonely when Heather wasn't around as they had been close all their lives but Anita had helped to fill the space while she was away. Since that first day they'd made love, Anita had been around here every moment playing sex games with the busty middle aged woman. When she wasn't at Rita's house, she was ringing her up and talking to her on the phone. Rita liked the attention, but was often worried about Anita getting too attached to her and also worried that Anita's mother Silvia, who was a very strict woman would find out. Anita was smart though, she knew. But the girl had her head in clouds lately and Rita suspected it wouldn't be long before she made mistakes. They had to be even more careful now that Heather was back.

Heather was happy to see her mother as well and had not forgotten their erotic encounter in the shower before she left. But the memories were coming back stronger. After their initial greeting and the familiar touch of Rita's affectionate hands, she remember in full force. She sat on the couch and felt awkward and she could tell Rita knew that she was thinking about it. They had sorted it out before Heather had left for camp but it was still awkward. Heather knew her mother liked women but her own daughter? They were very close, almost like best friends but they hadn't talked about sex much, only the basics.

Rita reached out a hand to smooth back Heather's blonde hair. Heather stiffened slightly and then relaxed. Rita looked worried.

'Are you alright sweetheart?' she asked, her green eyes were so worried that Heather felt sorry for her.

'I'm sorry,' she said and put her head on her shoulder. She liked being close to Rita, feeling her soft curves against hers. She liked Rita's hands touching her, her mothers wonderful hands that always seem to find the place on her body that needed the most attention and would massage and reassure her. She always felt safe next to her.

'Were you thinking about us in the shower the other day?' Rita forced the sentence out, she wished it had never happened now and she knew Heather didn't trust her like she used to.

'Yeah, kind of ...' said Heather and looked up at her. Rita's cheeks turned a pinkish colour and she knew that she was embarrassed about it.

'I'm sorry sweetheart ...' Rita began and then stopped. She was having a hard time explaining herself..

'You like other women don't you mum?' said Heather, patting her hand.

Rita nodded. 'Yes I do kind of ... I mean, yes I do,' she nodded. 'I'm bisexual. I like men and women.'

Heather smiled. 'I know what bisexual means mum.'

Rita gave a nervous laugh. 'Oh course you,' she paused for a moment.

'I'm bisexual. I like women, I always have. I had as many girlfriends as I have men. I love men too. I loved your dad before we got separated. He was very dear to me but it was difficult to keep loving him .. .' She started getting frustrated and tried to begin again.

Heather could tell she was getting upset. She kissed her hand. 'You don't have to explain about dad, I already know that.'

'Right,' she sighed. 'I don't know what to say to you Heather. I just like women, it's different from men, so different and both wonderful in their own way. I like being bisexual, to me it seems perfectly natural.'

'As for the shower I guess I got carried away having such a beautiful young woman in my arms, even if you are my daughter. I like holding women, they're do soft and cuddly,' Rita was turning bright red with embarrassment. 'I hope you don't think I'm sick.'

'No of course not,' said Heather and rested her head on Rita's shoulder again. 'It was just strange but I liked holding you as well. Your so pretty mum. Do you think I'm bi as well?'

'I don't know sweetheart,' said Rita kissing her head. 'You might get it from me. Your dad certainly didn't like other men.'

Heather laughed and then Rita joined in. They both felt better now, having explained their feelings. Heather felt closer to her mother than she ever had, it was a more adult and maturing love and respect.

'Did you like his new wife?' asked Heather.

'She was nice, young and pretty. Not much upstairs but that would suit him,' she said.

Heather smiled. Rita was smart, she guessed she was a lot smarter than her Dad. 'Was she jealous of you? She should be,' Heather added.

'Yes she was jealous, although she acted like she wasn't. I don't know why, I sooner have her than I would your father again,' she said.

'Do you think you'll ever remarry?' asked Heather.

'I don't know. But enough of that. Do you have the rest of the day off or do you have to go to school?'

'No we have it off. I go back tomorrow. Anita's coming over tonight? Did she come over on Monday?'

Rita smiled. 'Yes she came over, she watched a video with me and kept me company while you were away. A nice girl, you have good friends.'

'I think she's bi mum, so you'd better watch out. She's always talking about sex,' said Heather.

Rita cleared her throat. 'Yes, maybe I should watch out. She's such a naughty little girl, very nosey when she was younger. She's had sex has she?'

'Yes,' said Heather. 'With a few guys.'

'Have you?' asked Rita.

'Yes, with one guy,' said Heather. 'I didn't mean to, it just happened at the time.'

'Did you like it? Was he a good lover? I hope you used protection.'

'He was alright,' said Heather, thinking about it.

'Alright? Is that all? He can't have satisfied you. Did he give you oral?' asked Rita.

'No we just had sex,' said Heather, blushing. It felt strange talking to her mother about sex. It was a side to her she didn't know and she was surprised that Rita was so frank about it.

'Make him next time, I'd drop a guy that didn't go down on me,' said Rita.

'Did you go out with many guys when you were my age mum?'

'No I didn't. I had a few dates but I didn't lose my virginity until I was nineteen. Your grandmother was very strict in me going out. I only had a few boyfriends before I met your dad. They were all good lovers.'

'What about women?' asked Heather, wondering why she wanted to know.

'Not long after my first boyfriend. I was seduced by his ex-girlfriend who was out to get me ever since I took him away.'

'Really? What did she do?' asked Heather, fascinated.

'You really want to know? Your being very open minded about it,' said Rita suspiciously and tickled her. 'Your not wearing a wire are you?'

Heather laughed and struggled in her arms. 'No, I'm just curious about it. What led you down that path, why you like women, had you always like them?'

'You really want to know?' repeated Rita, still not sure.

'I want to know everything,' said Heather, feeling a little turned on by the story, the seduction and holding her beautiful mother close to her, smelling her sweet smell of perfume. Feeling her busty chest rise and fall and the heartbeat beneath it. She had never felt so comfortable with another person in her whole life, besides Anita.

'Alright,' said Rita, feeling a little more relaxed and turned on herself. She liked having her daughter next to her, loving and trusting and decided she would never do anything to jeopardize it again.

'We were at his house, having just being out. His girlfriend Alison was still crazy about him and hated me, even though I had never met her and didn't know anything about her. I was pretty na‹ve at the time. I must have been about nineteen. He was a nice guy and he had a wonderful cock. It was really thick and felt so nice inside it would almost make me burst when he had me. All I could remember was thinking why I hadn't had sex earlier, my mother had gone to painstaking efforts to keep my virtue. He was considerate, he gave me my first orgasm and that changed my life. He had dropped Alison for me. I guess he liked blondes.'

'Was she good looking?' asked Heather.

'Yes, a lovely sensuous brunette. Where still friends you know, I see her occasionally. But I didn't think she was so nice at time. I had just had sex with Andrew and was on my way home when she was waiting for in a car. She jumped out and grabbed and pulled up against the car, scaring the hell out of me. I thought she was crazy, she was saying all this crap about how I ruined their relationship by spreading rumours about her - I didn't know what she talking about. All I remember was being scared out of my wits. She shook me and I started to cry she frightened me so much.'

'Really? You started crying?'

'Yes,' Rita laughed, 'She was pretty fierce. She felt bad I guess because she calmed down and tried to calm me down, even started to hold me close. If I had known better I would have known she was checking me out, taking advantage of my state. She was trying to make up and gave me a lift home in her car. For some reason I accepted and we started talking and she kept saying she was so sorry and was glad that she met me after all. I don't think she intended to seduce me at first but then the idea must have grown on her. I was sitting their think why does she keep touching me and being so nice.'

'Did you like it?' asked Heather.

'Yes a little, I wasn't thinking of it in a sexual way though. When she kissed me, that was a different story. Her face was so soft, her lips were like rose petals we just melted together. It was heaven. I didn't resist, it made me wild. From then on, I had about another two boyfriend before I met your dad and Alison was always around, her and some of her sexy friends.'

They both went quiet for a time. Rita moved through her memory and some of her erotic exploits she'd had over the years. Heather wandered to the possibilities of sex, things she hadn't tried.

'Have you got a vibrator mum?' she asked.

Rita smiled. 'Yes, I have two actually. A girls best friend. Why?'

'Anita has one,' said Heather, thinking of her horny friend. 'She's always playing with it when I'm at her house. She got it in France.'

'Did she now?' said Rita, getting wet visualizing Anita's little pussy, seeing the vibrator disappear into it's pink wonders and Anita's cute little face sighing with pleasure. 'Do you want to borrow one of mine?'

'Well,' said Heather, blushing. 'I like to try one out.'

'You can borrow one whenever you like,' said Rita. They both got up from the couch and Rita took her hand. 'Come on, I'll show you. I'm surprised you and Anita haven't found them snooping around the house.'

Rita led her upstairs to her room and straight to the her clothes cupboard where she kept her love tools. Heather stood next to her, nervous and excited at the same time. She wasn't sure if she was excited about getting the vibrator or Rita's hand holding hers.

Rita pushed aside some sexy underwear and took out a medium sized white vibrator, straight and featureless. Smiling she turned around and gave it to Heather, who took it shyly, unsure what to say.

'That a good one for starters, don't worry I keep them clean,' she added. 'I have another more elaborate one, a lot bigger though. Maybe too big for you though.'

'Thanks mum,' said Heather and kissed her on the cheek, her face red. 'How do you turn it on?'

'I'll show you,' said Rita and sat on the bed. Heather say next to her. Rita showed her the switch at the bottom. 'You just turn it here and - '

The vibrator started buzzing loudly. Rita turned it off. 'There you go, you're all set.'

Heather smiled and got up off the bed. 'Well, I suppose I'd better unpack my bags.'

'Okay Hon, I'll make us some lunch,' said Rita a little disappointed that she was leaving. Heather left leaving her feeling horny and in need of a good clit rub. She wished Anita was here, although she had reservations about her age and enthusiasm, she was very fond of the eager little brunette who was so happy to pleasure her all the time.

That night Anita came over to have dinner with them. Heather was glad to see her friend and was filled with all sorts of stories for her. Anita was glad to see her as well, but couldn't help but think of Rita, visualizes the older woman moving around the house. She found it hard to concentrate. They were sitting in the living room and Rita would pass on through from the kitchen to the stairway and give Anita a secret little smile, then Anita would watch her lovely bum sway into another room. Anita felt faint as waves of lust came over her, heightened by their secret they were sharing. She smoothed back her short dark hair and tried to relax, but every time Rita wasn't about, Heather was a constant reminder.

Rita made them all a lovely dinner and called the two young ladies in when it was almost ready.

'Have a seat and I'll serve it up for you,' said Rita, working over the kitchen bench.

'I'll just go to the bathroom,' said Heather and disappeared.

Anita waited until she was gone and slowly walked up behind Rita and put her arms around her as she was serving up the dinner, pressing herself against the soft body.

'Anita, I told you, not while Heather's here,' said Rita, but not removing her hands that were caressing her abdomen.

'I want you so bad,' whispered Anita in her ear and then bit it, pushing her small breasts into Rita's back. Her caresses became more daring as she sucked on Rita's ear. Her hands moved a little lower, towards her sex and then up again a little higher towards her busty chest.

Rita closed her eyes in ecstasy as she was caught in the dizzying waves of desire and pushed her ass back into Anita and together began to move in rhythm, like Anita was fucking her from behind. Anita sucked on her neck and squeezed both Rita's large breast through her blouse.

Rita turned around, a wild glint in her green eyes that Anita had come to know over the last few days that meant she was driving her crazy. Rita pushed back up against the fridge and they bumped into it with a bang, neither of them feeling any pain, they were so overcome with desire for each other. They kissed fast and heavy, their mouths parting as far as they possibly could as Rita pressed the girl hard up against the fridge, almost lifting her in her rhythmic kissing. Anita loved it and went just as wild, tearing at Rita's blouse, almost ripping it as she dug her nails into her back. They were above pain, all that mattered was this moment, this incredible desire and lust that needed to be satisfied in the only way they knew how. Anita reached her hand into the front of Rita's pants, desperately wanting to satisfy the older woman, when she heard the toilet flush from upstairs.

Rita felt like she just had cold water thrown on her face. With every bit of will power she could possibly gather she detached herself from Anita.

'Wait. Stop,' she gasped, her breath heavy. 'She'll be back in minute.'

Anita stared a moment, still overcome with desire. 'Okay,' she said unhappily.

'We have to you know,' said Rita, trying to calm down. Suddenly they came forward and kissed again, desperately. After a moment, surprisingly it was Anita who pulled away.

'I'm sorry,' she said.

'Don't be,' said Rita, smoothing out her blouse. She felt like she'd been through a drying machine. 'Do I look okay?'

Anita looked at her closely. 'Just a little flushed that's all. Straighten your hair a bit - Oh!'

Anita kneeled down and picked something off the floor. It was one a button from Rita's blouse, they hadn't even noticed it in their struggles. 'I'm sorry Rita,' said Anita, looking genuinely remorseful.

'Don't worry, it's only a button,' said Rita taking it from her. She took a deep breath and smoothed herself over again and then fixed her hair. 'Have a seat.'

Anita sat at the table. 'Do I look alright?'

'You look fine,' said Rita.

Heather walked back in the room a moment later and sat at the table, smiling ignorantly at both of them.

'Smells great mum,' she said and sat next to Anita.

'You will love it,' Rita smiled back and bought the dishes over.

Later Rita lay in bed, thinking of the nights events. Not much happened after dinner, they talked for awhile and then Anita and Heather went upstairs to talk by themselves. Rita was lonely. Perhaps I need a man, she thought. Someone to grow old with. She liked Anita's affection but didn't really want a relationship with her, she wanted someone her own age, someone more permanent. But all the same, she liked her energy and enthusiasm, she was always eager to please that girl. Rita liked fucking her with her strapon, that naughty little rich girl from around the corner. She also worried what her Anita's mother Silvia knew about them, if anything.

Rita turned the light off and went to sleep. Half an hour later she was awoken by a thump on her window. She got up from the bed in her black nightie and padded softly to window. She opened it and looked out. Anita was down below dressed in her frilly white nightie and a jacket. She gave her large smile to Rita and waved.

'Can I talk to you?' she whispered loudly.

'What are you doing up at this hour?' said Rita in her motherly voice.

'I need to talk to you,' repeated Anita.

'Meet me at the front door,' said Rita and then closed the window. She was annoyed and horny at the same time. Anita's going to get me in a lot of trouble she thought as she tiptoed out into the hallway like a trespassing teenager. This is ridiculous, she thought. This is my house. Secretly she was scared Heather would wake up. That reminds me, I wonder if Heather used that vibrator I lent her?

Feeling hornier, she walked quietly to the front door, prepared to give Anita a hard attitude for sneaking around. She opened the door and Anita was standing there with her hands behind her back in a girlish way and her usual sexy smile.

'Hi,' she said and stepped inside.

'Don't hi me,' said Rita and closed the door behind her. 'What the hell are u doing sneaking about at this hour?'

'I had to see you Rita,' she said, her smile disappearing to a look of seriousness. 'I can't stop thinking about you.'

'Can't you at least put something decent on? Fancy running around the neighbourhood at this time of night in that,' said Rita, eyeing the outfit. It was a small white nightie that showed a lot her long curvy thighs. A pair of tennis shoes were stuck on her big feet without any socks on.

'Do u like it?' asked Anita shyly.

'No I don't,' said Rita, even though she did.

'What about if I just were my undies next time,' Anita continued, unphased by her reactions. 'I have a really small thong on.'

'Stop it Anita, now I'll take you home,' said Rita. 'Its not funny.'

'No please don't send me home,' Anita whined and grabbed Rita's arm pleadingly. 'Please I came to see you.'

'Anita I mean it,' said Rita, 'I'm taking you home this instant.'

Anita fell to her knees and began to beg, burying her face in Rita's stomach. 'Please don't send me back. Please Rita, I want to stay with you. Just a little while. Please.'

Rita was frustrated with her but at the same time, attracted. She could feel Anita's soft breasts pressing against her thighs, she was aware of her scent, strong and womanly, and very inviting. She was warm, alive; a sure way to ease her loneliness. She was also willing. Desire swept over Rita, her annoyance disappeared, she wanted to feel her fingers slide into the teenagers tight cunt again, listen to her whimper as she fucked her with her fingers. She wanted to taste her young flesh, savour it with her taste buds. The smooth tan skin against her own, the mindless passion of lustful sex, the all consuming thoughts of fucking, fucking and fucking.

teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers
12