Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Sara displays her body to five male strangers in her home.
6.3k words
4.53
234.5k
106

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Looking

I met Sara at the beach, a sexy girl with curly blond hair, curves everywhere, generous breasts, and an attitude to match. I could tell from the start that she liked to display her body, because she had the briefest bikini on the beach, almost illegal, and she jiggled her breasts for me every time she turned around. I was entranced. Luckily she was too, and we married a year later.

In public Sara was always posing for me, pulling her shoulders back to make her breasts jut out, crossing her legs in short skirts, or just giving a wiggle and a glance as we walked. We danced at clubs where she could display herself with clinging tops, skirts without panties, and sometimes something low-cut that would hang away from her body when she leaned over, giving her audience a nice view of her nipples. For a girl with small breasts this was easy, but for Sara it took some engineering. She leaned over a lot, not just toward me but toward other guys too. And this wasn't something she did as a favor for me, though I loved it, but because she felt turned on by it.

Sara would even lift her skirt all the way to her waist while we were dancing, holding it up while thrusting her hips forward, letting other guys see. Watching her expose herself to other men was much more exciting than seeing the same exposure in private, because it added a reckless thrill to her sexuality. A few times I even turned her around while we were dancing, and lifted her skirt myself, so other guys could look. The first time I did it she protested loudly, "Hey, Jim, you let all those guys see my cunt! And I'm not even wearing panties! How could you?"

Then she whispered, "Next time, do that a little bit longer. It felt so hot. And do it where there's better light."

Once when we were with three other guys we got to know she sat us down at one of those tiny club tables near a wall and took a chair facing the wall. She had us lean in shoulder to shoulder so no one else could see, and pulled her scoop top down to expose her breasts. The top opened up so easily that I was sure she had planned this in advance. Sara's impossibly long nipples glistened with excitement, and so did her eyes. Instantly my cock was as stiff as her nipples. It wasn't a just quick flash, but a good, long, close-up look. She cupped them from below and shook them for us, then put both feet on her chair so that her skirt rode up, saying "I'm going to give you a good look at my pussy too."

We sat enthralled while she pulled her pussy lips apart, stretched the skin around her nipples tight for us, and generally made us squirm. Sara doesn't shave her crotch, because she says she wants to look like a woman, not a 12-year-old. Afterward she told me that that incident got her almost as hot as fucking. It got me hot too; seeing other men enjoy Sara's body emphasized to me how desirable she was. In public she usually wore clothes that were sexy but not outrageous. Once after I told her how good she looked in a tight sweater, she went out and bought a bunch of them. But with almost a decade of education, marriage and careers, there hadn't been much time lately for public exhibitionism.

Recently Sara confessed that she missed the thrill of showing her body to men, though she assured me that she would always remain completely faithful to me. She even hoped that I would help her with her desires. With her professional position, she couldn't go out exposing herself in public anymore. But even that wouldn't have been enough - she insisted that now she needed to go further, to expose her naked body, holding nothing back, to let men examine her prominent nipples and the large pink halo of sexual skin around them, to see the lovely curves of her ass close up, and even to open up her cunt to show them everything inside.

To me this was wonderful, because I love seeing Sara's body, and love even more for her to expose herself where others can see her. I don't know why, but it always seems to intensify the erotic experience; it adds an edge of danger and adventure. So we looked for ways to expose her. We ventured out to a nude beach, where Sara enjoyed being naked in public, liked having men see her breasts and her open crotch, but there she was naked because it was a beach, not because it was sexy. "The men couldn't move close, I couldn't open up my cunt", she complained. In the end it wasn't the erotic experience that she craved.

Finally it occurred to us that the best place to satisfy Sara's exhibitionistic compulsion was in our own home. We were watching Fellini's old movie 'La Dolce Vita' on TV, where one of the women strips at a party in someone's home. Though you don't see much flesh in the movie, the idea was planted. She watched that scene very intently, then declared, "Wow! I'd like to be that woman."

Immediately she demanded that I bring someone home for her to display herself to. I told her that bringing in just one man and showing him her body might be a setup for jealousy; the man might get the wrong idea. Besides, I had a better idea. "God, it would be really hot to let somebody watch you strip. But it would be so much better and more risky if you had more of an audience. Let's invite in several men. You could be stark naked, they could get right up close to your body - it would be way more extreme and more wicked." Sara looked at me wide-eyed and decided to do it.

Finding a group of suitable men wasn't as easy as you would think. We didn't want to bring in friends - that might risk our social position, and it would be more daring for Sara to expose herself to people she didn't know. So I had to find some men whom I could trust for Sara's exposure, but men we didn't know socially. Finally I assembled a group of five. Two were graduate students at the local university, in their mid-twenties but unmarried, and one was an old acquaintance from our days flirting at dance clubs whom I ran into by chance in a book shop downtown. I hadn't seen him in years. He was able to recommend two of his buddies, clean-cut and healthy but older than the students.

When I finally was able to tell Sara that I had assembled the men, she melted into my arms and kissed me repeatedly, thanking me for 'sharing' her with her group. Then she backed up with that look in her big blue eyes, and my I found myself fondling her breasts through her dress. Before long each of us was pulling the other's clothes off, right there in our living room, both of us turned on by the anticipation of Sara flaunting her naked body. My hand found her crotch - she was soaked already. I spun her around, pulled her into my lap and entered her. She spread her legs and mine so that we could see the penetration in our mirror, and slowly, deliciously lifted herself up and down. Her face and upper torso glowed with the blush of sexual excitement as I pinched and tugged her engorged nipples. I could see pink flesh pull out of her vagina with my cock on the out-strokes. The whole preparation for her exposure was foreplay for her, so after just a few strokes she stiffened, her whole body began vibrating, and she came with a scream. I lost it a few seconds later.

We found a date several weeks ahead when all of our audience could come over, and began preparing. Those weeks were filled with excitement, different kinds of excitement for Sara and for me. Almost every night she would show me a new outfit, asking whether it was sexy enough, before she proceed to strip for me and for our imaginary audience. We brought a full-length mirror into our living room so that she could see what they would see. Sara complained that the light in our living room wasn't bright enough, so I bought some track lighting to subtly illuminate the area where she would be stripping. When I finished adjusting it she said, "That's much better. I want them to see every detail, every pore and every bump on my whole body."

In addition to being a visual person Sara is very verbal when it comes to sex. She likes to talk about what we are doing, even while we are doing it. Some women look away or don't want to talk during sex, as though it were unconscious or they don't really want to admit what is going on, but for Sara the talk puts her sexy side out front where there is no mistaking it. For her sex isn't something to engage in absent-mindedly, but to be involved in fully. I love her for that.

What do you wear to a party where you are going to strip naked and show your body to strangers? After much experimentation and wonderfully wicked discussion, we decided on a rather severe business suit, with a front-button gray blouse and jacket, strapless bra, and modest side-zipper skirt over white bikini panties. Sara's hair was up, exposing her neck but keeping everything trim and in control. She concluded "I want to transform myself before their eyes. I'll start out a conservative businesswoman and become an exhibitionist slut, sexy, shameless. A slut who dances naked in front of guys she's just met."

A few days before the party I phoned and asked each guy in a conspiratorial tone to be my 'enforcer', to stop any inappropriate behavior from the other guys by force if necessary, and to say nothing of this to the others. Each one agreed, so I had five policemen and no civilians.

Tonight is the night - my wife will expose everything to several men right in our living room. She's tingling with anticipation, and so am I.

After a long shower Sara came out pink, perfumed and ready. She was still dressing as our first guests arrived a bit early, our students Tom and Tim. They were more nervous than we were, because they knew that soon they would see my wife naked and didn't know how to react. I took their coats upstairs to the spare bedroom, offered them some wine and made small talk until Sara appeared. They were super-polite, formally shaking her hand. The older men arrived and introduced themselves. I'll call them Lance, Rod and Spike, well-dressed and more confident than the boys.

Rod told her how beautiful she looked. We talked about his business; having sold a successful software firm, he had become wealthy, but didn't let it distort his lifestyle. He didn't want to live in a compound in splendid isolation. We were yet to realize what a difference his wealth would make in our lifestyle in the coming months. His glamorous wife - he showed us her picture - didn't mind him visiting our little party as long as he came home again.

Sara thought it would be erotic to discuss her sexual fantasies frankly with the group. As we sat down in our living room she folded her legs under herself, 'letting' her skirt ride up high enough to show a bare thigh almost to her waist, and said casually, "I'm so glad you all agreed to come over to watch me strip and show you my body. At the end I'll be completely naked. I'll give you a lot more than a peek up my skirt or down my blouse. This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. It'll be something like a strip-tease, but instead of teasing about stripping I'll strip and then tease. And maybe I'll tease a little with the stripping too," she laughed.

I added, "You'll love her tits, she'll show them to you so close up you can almost taste them, but remember no touching. This isn't going to be like a show at a strip club - it'll be much more personal, much more intimate. There isn't one woman in a thousand who feels like my wife does. She's desperately eager to strip herself naked for you guys. She'll want to hold her tits up right in your face."

Sara couldn't resist adding, "I'm going to show you my cunt too, and even my clit. It's a big one, it's almost as big as the end of my pinkie (she held it up for comparison), but you can only see it when I'm turned on. I'm sure to be turned on. It's a thrill just to think about opening my cunt up for you."

The guys were surprised at this kind of talk, shifting uneasily in their seats and getting aroused already. Sara collected the wine glasses, leaning in close to each guy, then returned confidently to the center of the room as I started the music to begin her show. She said, "You're probably wondering what I'm going to take off first."

She kicked off her high-heel shoes, a casual, matter-of-fact start, and began swaying to the music. I slipped off her jacket, hanging it on a spare chair. Part of our plan was that I would actively participate in stripping and displaying her. As she lifted her arms I came up behind her and planted my outspread hands on her abdomen. She leaned back, still swaying gently, as my hands rose to cover her breasts. Why did they feel even more wonderful than usual? This was the first physical act that would have seemed out of the ordinary at a social gathering. As I squeezed and pinched Sara murmured, "His hands are so big and powerful - they feel so good fondling my breasts. My nipples are getting hard, my crotch is damp already."

Sara jumped away from me and toward our audience, four men sitting on our large curving couch and one on an adjacent easy chair. Moving close, she leaned forward over them and released her hair with a shake of her head. This has always been a sign of sexual approach, and it had the intended effect. All the men leaned forward, fascinated. She shook her still-covered breasts while stepping in front of each man, giving a personal show, and confessed "I need your help with this blouse. Each guy gets to undo one button. I don't think that's bending the rules too much, because you're touching the button, not me. But I can't help it if your arms brush my breasts while you're doing it."

We were taking a risk with this one, but Sara had said she needed some personal contact, and I thought it best to provide it before she was naked. There were exactly five buttons on her blouse - that woman had prepared every detail. She started at one end of the couch, where Tim, a tall, gangly red-haired guy, took the top button and managed to get quite a feel before the button came loose, working on it while pushing down on her breasts. The next button was just at breast height, so Tom, a muscular dark-haired fellow with a moustache, pushed his wrists against the inside edges of Sara's breasts while he undid his button. She was showing some serious cleavage now, and it was clear that her bra was a lacy thing, nearly transparent.

Now it was Rod's turn, a big guy with short salt-and-pepper hair and a wide face. He held his forearms horizontally and pushed up on Sara's half-uncovered breasts while he worked on his button. Sara looked at me and pointed out the obvious, "Jim, these men are taking my clothes off."

Lance and Spike had to undo the lowest buttons, after Sara's bra was pretty well exposed and the buttons were way below her breasts. A sharp dresser, Lance was our acquaintance from dance-club days, and knew about Sara's penchant for exhibition, so he just reached up and briefly kneaded her breasts through her blouse before unhooking his button. Now there was only one button left. Sara pulled her blouse back, uncovering the bra that didn't cover much, and shook her breasts at us before she moved on to Spike, our final guest. His compact, muscular body supported a square-jawed, determined-looking face. Sara said quietly, "Spike, your button's pretty low, you'll just have to fondle my breasts first and then undo your button."

He got in a couple of good boob squeezes before he received a nudge from Lance and got busy with his button. I stepped up behind Sara again and graciously slipped the open blouse off her shoulders, nuzzling her neck in the process. Now wearing just her lacy bra, skirt and panties, she was ready for some serious teasing. The bra pushed her breasts up and in, showing us a nice cleavage, of the sort that small-breasted women can't offer. The lace around the edges surrounded a large panel of nearly transparent gauze, so we could see her tits pretty well. Sara carefully folded the lace down until we could see her halo on each side, glowing pink in the bright light. She asked the guys, "Do you like my bra?", and most of them murmured that they did. "What do you like about it"?

Lance spoke up, "I like that we can see your tits through it."

That got a laugh, but the laughing stopped quickly as Sara stuck two fingers into her left bra cup and played with her stiff nipple; we could see it bobbing and jumping. Tom finally got smart and complained, "I don't like your bra at all. I think you should get rid of it."

"Best idea I've heard all night", Sara replied brightly. "I'm going to expose my boobs now."

The bra hooked in the front, so when she unhooked it the edge of one cup was in each hand. Sara vigorously moved the cups around, showing us how soft and flexible those delicious mounds were. She lifted them up to her collarbone, and pulled them apart toward her shoulders. Then, borrowing a move from one of our rehearsals, she leaned back, let go of the bra, held her arms down behind her, and shook gently. It didn't take much for the wisp of material to slip away and fall behind her, leaving her swinging her naked boobs in front of us. She was stripping not with her hands, but with her boobs. Standing up straight again, she lifted them from below and moved them around, letting us see how the skin around their edges stretched and bent.

A woman's breasts swell when she gets sexually excited, even if they are already as large as Sara's, and we all saw the difference. The halos were protruding from her breasts, her nipples pointing slightly upward and extending even further. "Ogod, Jim, all these men are loking at my bare boobs!" We all applauded. "But I think you deserve a closer look. After all, this is a personal party, not some night club. I want you to examine me."

Sara walked over to Tim, sitting on the end of the row of men, and moved up knee-to-knee with him. To my surprise she leaned over, braced herself with her hands on his shoulders, and started jiggling her tits right in front of his face, inches from his very attentive eyes. While she was doing this she looked at me and pouted "The rules say they can't touch me, but I don't think there's anything about me touching them."

Then looking at the rest of the envious crowd, "Don't worry, I want you all to see everything. I'm going to do this for each one of you." And she did, stopping in front of every guy, leaning over and giving him a close-up tit show. She bent her elbows to move in close to each man's upturned face, nearly grazing his lips and nose each time. We could smell her arousal. Getting full mileage from her exposure, she exclaimed, "Jim, these men are staring at my naked boobs. I love it. Thank you for sharing me with them."

Now it was my turn, as we continued with our plan. "Sara likes tit play, even rough play. Sometimes I can make her come just from playing with her tits."

Since she's short her tits were already at eye height. She stood in front of the group as I folded her arms behind her back, forcing her tits to jut out, turning her left and right to give everyone a good look from every angle, shoulders pulled back sharply. Then she waited for me to move in from behind and take a boob in each hand. The first touch was electric, surprising both me and her. It was the first time I had ever fondled her bare boobs for an audience. They felt so much sexier when other guys were watching, as though each pair of eyes multiplied the pleasure.

After a lot of squeezing and stroking I took a nipple in each hand, holding it between my finger and thumb. I twisted, pinched and rolled the pink knobs, eliciting little involuntary squeals and gasps. I drew my fingers across the centers of her boobs, making her nipples lean over and then jump back as the fingers passed, then repeated faster and faster. A sexual glow appeared on Sara's upper torso, a sign of arousal that can't be faked. For the final move of this display I pulled hard on her nipples, lifting her boobs up and out, jiggling them slightly in their distended, stretched-out form. Her round boobs became cones. We could see the stress lines on her nipples, and the smoothness of her stretched halos. I knew this was a little painful, but I also knew that she wanted it. The guys went wild, and she did too.

12