Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone a little limp during Sara's work on Lance, so she sat up and yanked on my cock with her hands until I was nice and stiff again, then went back on all fours and almost yelled, "Stuff it in me, big boy!" I stuffed, she jumped again, I grabbed her hips and pounded her. I stopped, my cock all the way in, and muttered, "Sara's only getting half-fucked. My loving wife needs to get fucked in her mouth some more."

Tim, said "I volunteer," and presented his cock.

Now Sara was getting properly plugged with a cock at each end. Tim could feel my lunges on his cock as Sara's whole body shook. I stroked harder: "Sara, you're a total slut, you're fucking one guy and sucking off another one at the same time. How many married women do this in their living rooms?" She groaned and kept going. Somehow she had gotten all of Tim's long cock in.

I was hoping to be able to hold off until all the guys had a chance to get off in Sara's talented mouth, but after a few more strokes that overwhelming urge, the drug of sex, took over everything; from my cock through my body coursed an orgasm that blotted out everything else - that long feeling of ecstatic climax, followed by jolts of ecstasy alternating with normal existence in an involuntary rhythm. I just came and came and came some more; long after I was empty I was still thrusting into Sara's hot cunt, milking those last twinges. Just as I felt myself beginning to get soft her vaginal muscles clamped me in, Tim winced as she bit down, and another orgasm rippled through her. I leaned over and embraced her from behind, holding onto her trembling boobs while her body shook and rocked.

When it was over we rested for a while, then Sara said, "We're not finished yet. Any more men want to slide their stiff cocks into my mouth? Drunk with sex, she was still on her hands and knees with white cum leaking out of her cunt and her lips. She hadn't refused anything the whole night.

Tom got his turn, but before he entered her Sara invited Spike to lick her cunt again. "Spike, since you've kind of become my official pussy-licker, want to try a used one?" He accepted, so she lowered herself onto Spike's head while she took Tom's cock into her mouth.

After Tom ejaculated into Sara the others got their turns. She was getting tired, but I could tell she wanted to taste each guy's cum before the night was out. Pushing her sexuality to the limit, Sara was taking care of all of us. Spike wanted to come in her hands, so she gently took his cock and massaged it to orgasm, spraying some of his spunk into her mouth and the rest onto her body. Five guys had already deposited loads in one end or the other.

Sara swallowed a couple of times, then announced, "Let's meet again same time next week. I want more sex."

When the guys had all found their clothes and left, Sara laid down on our couch and invited me to join her. Even after all the sex we had indulged in, the sight of that beautiful naked woman stretched out was irresistible. I slid in, but we were both tired, so I just stayed comfortably inside her while we talked.

"Wow, Jim, I couldn't have imagined how awesome that was. Definitely the sexual high point of my life so far. But, Jim, wonderful man, I have to ask you something. No, stay in my pussy. Promise you won't get mad, it's asking a lot."

What could I say while my cock was buried in the most beautiful woman in the world, love in her eyes, asking a favor? I had a suspicion about what that favor would be. "Ok, go ahead."

"Jim, darling husband, it's been so great with our men. I never dreamed sex could be so varied, so intense, so overwhelming. Each party's been like a new discovery, of our own sexuality, of my needs. Actually I frighten myself sometimes. The more I get the more I want. I know I've become a total slut, so far you're enjoying this as much as me, but I don't know what you'll say about what I want, what I need, next."

I was prepared. "Ask away, cunt-for-brains."

"Jim, each party we've gone further. First I showed the men my body, all of it. Then you let them touch me, and we both found a whole new side of my, our, sexuality. I'll always love you for that. Tonight we fucked in front of them, I came with your cock inside me, you came inside me and they watched your jism leak out of my pussy, I gave them all orgasms, I felt a thrill I've never felt before. There's only one way to continue this, Jim. Here it comes. Next week - I'm going to fuck them, all of them, over and over."

Even though I had half-expected that, it was still a shock. But my cock gave me away - it jumped in her cunt, she squeezed, and we catapulted one another into paradise.