Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara stared at me with an expression of anticipation bordering on panic in her blue eyes. She wouldn't know which man was violating her, but she knew that all of them would do it. I waited for just a minute, letting her squirm with anticipation. Being in charge of this was getting me aroused.

I motioned Rod to approach. He looked at me, then put one hand on her ass and slid his cock up and down the length of her labia several times with his other hand, before positioning it at her fuckhole and pushing. I saw her eyes grow wider as he violated her, penetrating her partway, then pulling out a little and pushing again to get all the way in. Sara and I, man and wife, stared at each other with another man's cock up her cunt, as she felt her marriage vow dissolve in a sea of lust. Now there was no going back. "Count, Sara."

Rod pulled almost all the way out, his cock glistening with Sara's juices, then jerked in hard and fast, jolting Sara's body. I could feel it in my hands. She cried, a note of desperation in her voice, "Ogod, he's inside me, I'm doing it. One."

He pulled out, just the head of his cock nestled at the tip of Sara's tunnel. He was going to get the maximum out of his turn. Another push, slower and more deliberate, a long moan, "Two." All the way out, his cock suspended just outside her, not touching, then another thrust, another deep penetration.

"Ogod, Three." Now Rod grabbed both of her hips and gave her long, deep strokes.

"Four, five, wow, ogod, five, six, seven, ah, eight." Sara's eyes were bulging, her hips were pushing back to invite each thrust. He made his last two thrusts count, stopping until she was wiggling her hips trying to get him in again, then sliding in and out very slowly,

"Um, nine, ten." Reluctantly he pulled out, his cock stiff and glistening.

Sara was beside herself. "Jim, I'm going to get this three more times? That was sooo good. I actually fucked a guy while you watched, and the other guys watched too. I don't know if I can stand so much pleasure... I might melt."

"You're going to give it a try. Here comes the next guy." Tom stepped up quickly, and got in more easily than Rod had because now Sara's cunt was fully opened up and soaked. He decided to surprise her, sinking his cock in her without touching her anywhere else, just a hard organ carefully positioned, a hard push, and he was in.

"Ogod, another one. One. Mmm, two. This is a big one." Tom used long, strong even strokes. "Three, ogod, it's really big." Only now did Tom grasp Sara's hips and pull himself all the way in, his pubic hair tickling her ass. By the time he got to ten she was a puddle of emotions, looking at me with a wanton expression and biting her lip. If fucking builds up a huge emotional charge in a woman, Sara was getting electrocuted.

She got no rest. Tim stepped up immediately to Sara's twitching cunt, lubricated the tip of his slender cock in her juices, and began pushing in. He had the longest of all the cocks, curving up at the end like the pictures of ancient Roman satyrs, but without the hooves. I had the impression that he hadn't had as much sexual experience as our other men, but he had enough to know that it took a woman a while to adjust to his length.

With his first penetration, going in about half his length, Sara cooed, "Oh, Jim, this is a smooth one, I can feel the tip of it inside me." He pulled out just a bit, going in further on the next try, making Sara exclaim, "He must be in all the way now. One."

Tim frowned, because he thought he was just beginning to get properly engaged. To make his ten strokes count, he would have to get all the way in immediately, so on the next stroke he lifted himself up, grabbed Sara's thighs, and pulled hard. Her eyes bugged out, we could see part of her inner cuntlips disappear into her hole as he reached her cervix, pushing still further. Her entire vaginal canal was being stretched as it had never been before.

"Ogod, ogod, he's going to split me open! It's so big! I've never been touched there before. Uff, two."

We watched Sara's cuntlips disappear, then appear again on each stroke, her inner lips forced inward, her clit diving in with the rest of her flesh and jamming against Tim's sliding cock every time. Sara's face scrunched up with a mix of pain and awe, wiggling her hips up and down to try to accommodate him. She could barely count, her face flushed, her numbers becoming indistinct and inaudible as she grunted and gripped the table. When Tim pulled out she took a deep breath, looked at me with her dreamy expression and said, "I've never felt anything like that in my life. He fucked me in places I didn't know I had." Her expression and the mood in the room was pure lust, so solid you could cut it with a knife. Here was my wife, fucking other guys and loving it.

Spike was last, but he was ready. He knew that women have a hard time taking in the breadth of his cock, so he slathered it all around her crotch to lubricate it with her juices, that were running down her thighs in little drops. When his whole cock was moistened he lodged the tip at her entrance and moved it up and down a lot with his hand while he eased in. At first only the helmet got in; he needed a lot of pushing and readjusting to get seated. Sara was staring at me, tears in her eyes, biting her lip and moaning softly. When he was finally ready, he fucked her with an energy that astonished all of us. He stroked all the way in and out, fast and hard, her cunt quivering with every stroke. "One, two, three, five, seven, oo, seven, eight, nine..." It was all over in seconds. He was a fuck machine.

They had all fucked Sara; after years of sexual union only with me, she had accepted four men into her cunt in ten minutes. The deed was done, the vow dissolved: We would have to see whether it could be reborn.

From here it was time to go to a more relaxed fuck session, if there is such a thing. When I let go of Sara's head she looked up and said "Oh, Jim, that was absolutely incredible. They all fucked me, but none of them came, they can all fuck me again, they felt so different, my pussy's tingling, my brain's flip-flopping."

I said "Your cunt's flip-flopping too. We can all see it twitching."

"Ogod, why do I love showing men my pussy so much? Even with a cock inside it."

We gave Sara a few minutes to float back to earth again, the men holding her up. She went up to each of them, put her arms around them and bestowed passionate kisses, her body pressed against the length of each of her lovers, her tongue thanking them for their cocks. When two people who aren't sexually intimate embrace they lean over, shoulders together but genitals apart. These embraces were different, the full-body naked contacts of lovers, cocks pressing on her belly. This was more than exhibitionism, more than pure carnal sex, it was intimate. I wanted one of those kisses too, but I held back.

The next round was more personal, more gentle, but just as electrifying. Rod offered an invitation she couldn't refuse. "Sara, lie down on your back and spread your legs. I want to fuck you, and I'm going to suck your tits while I do it. I know you want it." She glanced at me for just a second, then reclined on the rug and spread for him, lifting her legs into a wanton V, an invitation for sex. She was beautiful, oozing sex, surrendering, but not to me. Rod found a pillow and put it under her hips, angling her upward, kissed each tit, then slid into her in a slow, smooth penetration.

"Ogod, Rod, you're fucking me, I can see your cock in my pussy, I feel filled up and ready to go to heaven. Stroke into me, Rod... Jim, I hardly know this guy, I don't even know his last name, but he's fucking me anyway and it's so hot. Ogod, I can't help it, it's so good, so good."

Sara pushed her boobs together so that Rod could nip and lick and suck while he stroked in and out. Their eyes locked. At the peak of each inward stroke she gave him a little forward kick with her hips, forcing him further inside her. We could all see her ass muscles clenching and releasing. After a while he began sweating and grunting, but he pulled out before he came. Sara looked disappointed but said sweetly, "You can cum inside me later, ok? Please say you'll fuck me again, I'll be your fuckslut, I want to feel you spritz inside me."

Tim moved forward and said, "Sara, I can't believe you're actually doing this. That was beautiful, so sexy. Is it ok if I take you next?"

Sara assented with a slight nod. Tim rolled her onto her side, getting behind her and considerately lifting her leg so that we could all see her cunt, raw and open, oozing fluids; her crotch was soaked. The slight curve of his cock made it easy for him to slip into her; we all watched that long meat slide in, further and further. Before he was all the way in she winced, rolling her hips back to try to take more of him in. She exclaimed, "Ah! You're the one who pushed in so far that my clit was pushed up against your shaft. I want to try to get the whole thing inside me, Tim. Keep pushing, be gentle, but go a little further each time."

Sara moved her hand to the contact point between his shaft and her cunt, feeling his progress as she writhed and moaned. "Tim, the tip of your cock's at the end of my canal, and it's still coming, go deep, deep, deep. Stretch me, make me sweat." A little later, "Jim, I want you to be part of this terrific fuck."

That was the last we heard from Sara for a while, because Tom laid down with his cock next to her mouth, and she took him in. She was totally submerged in all-enveloping sex; I was forgotten, only the overwhelming reality of the cocks in her cunt and her mouth counted. Wantonly she rocked her hips back and forth, struggling to take that long cock in all the way, her inner lips and clit sucking into her tunnel each time. Finally Tim stiffened, cried out "I'm coming", and released his seed deeper within her than any of the rest of us could reach.

Sara had to take Tom's cock out to concentrate on Tim: "Oh Tim, shoot in me, I can feel it, it's spurting, way inside, I love it."

It was the first time anyone other than me had ejaculated inside my wife since we had met all those years ago. While he was still humping she looked at me with that devastating innocent look, and said "Jim, I can feel him shooting right up inside me, further than you do, it feels different, it feels incredible." When he finally pulled out, which seemed like forever, she held her cunt open for us and showed us the semen leaking from her hole onto her thigh, like an excited schoolgirl showing us her soccer trophy. Exhibitionist all the way.

Sara apologized to Tom, "I'm sorry I pulled you out. Let me make it up to you. Lie on your back and I'll get on top."

This time Sara would be the active partner, not accepting sex from others but initiating it. She straddled his hips, he held his erect cock straight up, and she lowered herself onto him, Tim's cum dripping onto his cock. With a brief pause as his cockhead touched her cunt, she took the whole thing in, finally resting all her weight on his pubic bone. "Look, Jim, I'm fucking Tom, his cock's inside me. I want you to see this, darling."

It was indeed an awesome sight, Tom's slick cock sliding along Sara's inner lips on the way in, taking part of the lips in with it, a ring of buried flesh emerging along with his cock on the way out. I sensed the familiar rhythms of her fucking from a new perspective. Her cunt changed shape on each stroke, twisting and rippling as she pumped herself onto Tom. I saw her abdominal muscles tense and relax; I saw her move her hips forward and back, bending the base of his cock and pushing it hard against her cunt walls. That drove him crazy. Sara's boobs bounced and wiggled as they did what nature intended, enhancing the sexual display of fucking. I reached up and held my palm so that one of them would slap it when she slid down. I saw sexual passion embodied.

Then Spike surprised Sara. He stood up behind her, grabbed her under her arms, and lifted her up and down. He was using Tom's cock to fuck her. It wasn't too strenuous because Sara helped with her legs, and Spike was pretty strong. "Oh, Spike, you're helping me fuck. How sweet. Tom, look into my eyes while we fuck."

They watched the emotions surge in one another. As Tom's thrusts became more urgent, Spike pulled her all the way out to reveal his glistening shaft with its oozing purple head, about to spurt. This he did for my benefit; Tom groaned and Spike settled her back in. Soon I saw his hips twitch and push up, heard him grunt, watched his balls contract, and again I saw thick white fluid begin to ooze from her cunt, fluid that wasn't mine.

Spike was the only man who hadn't enjoyed a fuck on this round, so he took Sara's soft hand in his hard one, bowed slightly, and politely inquired, "May I have the pleasure of this fuck, my dear?" He had some style after all.

"Why, I'd be delighted." It was as though he had just asked for a dance.

Sara perceived that Spike was limited in the positions he could handle, so she let him call the shots (unfortunate metaphor there). He laid her face down on the carpet, then pulled her ass up, her face still on the floor, and eased in from behind. Carefully he maneuvered all the way in while Sara wiggled and writhed. Abruptly he started the rapid bursts of penetration that we had seen at the table. He would go at it hard and fast for a minute or so, then rest with his cock buried all the way inside her. Spike pistoned for a long time, Sara getting more and more urgent, blushing and sweating. Finally he came with a roar, pulling so hard on her hips that her ass squashed itself out beside his body. They both fell over onto their sides, but he held himself inside her for a long time, enjoying the afterglow of sex with my beautiful wife.

My emotions were spurting full-blast - joy that Sara was doing what she craved, an exhibition of fucking witnessed by others, giving herself to several men, giving me the ultimate sexual exhibition. There was some jealousy, to be sure; it isn't easy to watch your wife fuck other guys, especially when she is so accepting, even enthusiastic. All night, she never hesitated to give any of the guys the sex they offered. But that was overshadowed by my pleasure in witnessing her pleasure, and yes, even by my own voyeuristic lust. I took a few thrusts in her, and almost came, but I saved myself for later. Her cunt had never been so soft and flexible, lubricated in a whole new way.

We were taking turns, but Sara was in continuous action, so she needed a rest. Rod got up and brought us some beverages to replace our precious bodily fluids, from the stash he had brought along. The talk was of sex, of course, refreshingly blunt, honest and open. Spike apologized that his cock was so short. He had been circumcised because the hospital where he was born did it to all the baby boys. "I always wondered what it would be like if they left the damn thing whole", he lamented. "I think it would be longer. The skin on my shaft is really stretched out when I'm hard."

Sara responded "But Spike, it really puts your cockhead out there, I can see it even when you're limp, and I love to look at it." A diplomat, that woman.

Tim bluntly asked the obvious question, "Sara, what's it like to have several guys fuck you in one night?"

"Well, you might think I'd feel slutty or dirty, but it's just the opposite. I feel liberated, elated, released. I never imagined that giving myself to several guys one after the other could be so hot - each one builds on the last one. Each one of you is different, but you're all wonderful. It's so great to be your little fuck-slut! We'll have to do this again. And again."

Rod was the only guy who hadn't yet ejaculated into Sara's insatiable cunt. Her enthusiasm was undiminished even now, so he reclined on our couch and invited Sara to lie in front of him, facing us. She snuggled in as he put an arm around her, fondling nipples that had been stiff continuously since we started. For a while he did only that, while she murmured with lust in her voice, "Guys, look at how he squeezes my boobs and pulls my long nipples out. God, it feels soo good, so tingly! Just because I'm letting you inside me doesn't mean we can't do all that other sexy stuff too."

She reached down and fondled his cock. Rod moved his hand down her belly into her soaking, open cunt, teasing her for just a minute before he guided his cock to her hole. With authority in his voice he told her, "Sara, I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to slide my cock into that wonderful snatch of yours while all these men watch. I'm going to cum inside you, and you're going to cum too. They'll all see you get laid, they'll watch my cock disappear into your willing cunt, they'll see me get you sexually aroused, and you'll arouse me, and your husband will see it all."

Having caught on to our use of language as an erotic tool, or weapon, Rod was pressing the advantage. Sara was responding to it, brushing his cock repeatedly against her soaked and open cuntlips, dipping it in and out, pressing it against her clit. Rod murmured, "Sara, if you want me to fuck you, say 'yes'."

Without any hesitation, we heard a throaty "yes".

Rod continued, "Ok, if you really want it, slide my cock into your cunt now." Looking straight at me she did it; she grabbed Rod's erection, swung her hips forward so that cunt and cock lined up, pressed it into her opening, and swung back down, as he pressed forward. There was my wife, lying naked on our couch where we had spent so many joyful hours, with three other guys enjoying her nakedness, and another man's cock snaking deep into her wet pussy. I'd never seen anything so sexy.

Sara groaned as he slid in, and groaned again with each stroke, enjoying her fuck. She hooked one leg over the back of the couch so we could see better. We had lost count of how many times someone had entered her that night. She invited me, "Jim, come down here and sit on the floor in front of my pussy, watch how Rod's cock slides in and out, see what fucking is really like."

I sat inches from the action, examining my wife's cunt as Rod used it for his pleasure. I found that it changes shape when it's being fucked, it gets rounder and fuller, and it's very flexible. Sara's cunt reshaped itself constantly as she squiggled around, pleasuring Rod and herself while I watched all the details that I'd never seen before. I put a hand on her hip and kissed her undulating belly. I pinched her clit, a hair's breadth from Rod's sliding cock. Damn, she was right again, this was a cosmic experience. How many men get to see and feel and smell what happens to their wife's cunt when she fucks, really experience all of it, close up? We stared at each other as I pushed her even further into sexual bliss.

They were both writhing and groaning, drowning in the pleasures of copulation. Rod said, "Sara, your cunt feels amazing! I need to hump you hard for my final push - let's move to the floor, I need more traction."

He laid Sara on her back, then hovered over her while she grabbed his cock and guided it in. He lowered himself down missionary style. Sara murmured in a small high voice that she has only when she's very near coming, "Rod, lie against me head to toe, feel that contact, melt into me, fuck me hard. Jesus, you feel good." The two naked bodies looked like a giant worm undulating on our carpet, Sara pressing her cunt into him on every inward stroke. I asked them to spread their legs so that we could all see the penetration.

Tom was stiff again; as he knelt over Sara's face she stared at his bouncing cock, taking it in her hands as if it was the most natural thing in the world for a woman who's fucking to handle another cock too. She brought it to her lips, kissed it, and invited it inside. Now two guys were sliding into her. I moved up and tried stroking her crotch below her cunt, but I don't think she could even feel it because she was fucking so hard, and Rod's balls were in the way half the time, so I settled for holding her soft thighs, keeping them well spread.