Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hauled it down over her knees and then her ankles, pulling it clear of her feet before tossing it across the room. Now I could gaze wondrously upon her shaved pubis, and spot how wet she was, the moisture evident even at her outer lips. This new woman in my life was definitely ready for the best that I could offer her. I dipped my face forward, at the same moment using my hands to part her thighs wide and I stretched my stiffened tongue forward to swipe a tender stroke up along her outer labia lips from bottom to top, not stopping until the tip of my tongue engaged her budding clitoris and welcomed that tiny nub to the party.

Her hips lifted clear off the bed, taking my head with her - buried between her clenching upper thighs. I licked and I licked and Sherry sounded crazed as she gasped and shrieked in sexual excitement as her lower body humped into my face, pushing her clit at my slippery tongue.

Her pent-up excitement was released quickly - surely no longer than a couple of minutes - when her body erupted beneath the onslaught of my lips and tongue. I could feel intense pulsing from within her pubis and the sounds that filled her bedroom confirmed the arrival of her first orgasm. Well, her first with me.

I lay patiently between her legs and when her beautiful naked body had stilled again, Sherry told me, "The best ever, oh my God, that's the best I've ever had from a man's tongue, where did you learn to do that so well? Oh, it came on me so quickly, I couldn't have held it back, even if I'd wanted to.

"I have to admit that I have been practising on girls since I was 16, just to get to this moment."

"Oh, that's so cool."

"Sherry, you are worth waiting for."

"Oh God, I feel this good and you haven't even put it inside me yet."

I raised my body up over hers, my knees between her legs and I lowered my pelvis so that my bobbing bouncing hard-on lined up in sight of the moistened opening to her vagina. When I leaned my hips forward and touched my tip against her parted lower lips, Sherry gasped, "Oh yes! Yes!"

"Are you ready Sherry?"

"Oh Mike, I've been ready for this for hours, I wanted you the minute you walked in the door. Even though I'd invited you for dinner, you nearly didn't get any food tonight."

"I could have gone without if it got us to this moment any quicker!" I positioned the bulbous head of my cock directly to her opening, easing forward, tentatively feeling my way into this lovely woman. She tensed at the first press of my cock at the opening of her vagina, then possibly fearful that I might withdraw before trying again, she clamped both hands on my bare arse cheeks and pulled my body into her. My cock-head lodged in that opening and I pushed gently until her velvet passage totally enveloped the pulsing head of my cock inside her.

I gave her a moment or two to adjust to the feeling and then a second thrust forward and more of my shaft pushed deeper inside her. Her legs locked around behind my thighs and her hands tightened their grip on my arse cheeks. Seeing nothing but green lights, I pushed again and felt a surge of excitement from the way the tight wet walls of her vagina gripped my erection tightly within her.

I raised my head up to look down into her eyes ... we were both smiling our shared enjoyment as my cock pushed one final time and my shaft was lodged fully within Sherry's delightful warm body. I paused to savour this wonderful moment before a long slow withdrawal left only my cock-head clinging tenuously to her liquid opening. We locked eyes again and traded warm smiles ... then I plunged back deeply inside her body in one fluid motion. She gasped but not from pain, only from sensual sensations.

And so the thrusting ritual of supreme lovemaking began, ever so slowly at first, then gradually building up the pace and depth of my thrusts, hearing and feeling the beautiful woman beneath me responding so enthusiastically that it was soon obvious that her orgasmic release was near.

Cautious that I not allow the sounds and reactive thrusts of her impending climax draw me into an early release, I concentrated hard on maintaining the rhythm until her heavy breathing and then loud expressive gasps told me that her body was taking her over the top and she exploded in a series of pulsing throbs that racked her body.

I stopped my thrusts completely to let Sherry enjoy every pulsing moment of her intense release beneath my body. Then, as her breathing settled and she reopened her eyes, I gave a gentle thrust of my still firm erection to remind her that we were not done yet.

"Oh my God, you didn't cum."

"Not yet!"

"Is there anything wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong, everything's so good, I just wanted to watch your pleasure. I'd say you liked it."

"Oh, did I? Mike, I feel wonderful."

"Well, don't you go thinking about sleep just yet, we've got something to finish here."

"Oh awesome, I'm all for that."

The time for talking over, I began to thrust my hips forward once more, my hard cock sliding easily back and forth within her tight liquid passage. We began to build up a good rhythmic pattern and I was happy not to feel like I could lose it any minute. As our fucking developed, I began to ambitiously believe that I might be able to get her over the line again. I looked into her eyes, reading there that she too believed another big 'o' was possible. Powerfully, she thrust her body back at me, her legs and hands gripping me tightly to her.

We were both breathing heavily now and I felt my resistance fading. I tried to press my thrusts closer still to her bulging clitoris. I heard the sounds of another orgasm building within Sherry but at the same time I felt my own finish building quickly, so much so that as I sensed that I could hold on no longer, I gave up all pretence of being a super stud and pressed my hard-on home inside her vagina, pressing to the deepest point and feeling the cum spew forth from my tip.

As my head swam from the pleasure surging through my body, I could hear my future wife beneath me, crying out, "Oh yes, yes! Oh, so good!"

We continued to explore each other's bodies that first night of full-on sex, loving every moment of us reaching that next step in our relationship but I am sure not then realising how it would develop into a lifelong commitment for marriage.

Chapter Two

At this stage of my story, I guess I need to explain that I've always been quite voyeuristic where sex was concerned. As a horny young guy, my friends and I regularly went to strip clubs to watch young women get down and dirty. Then, when that wasn't enough, I built up quite a collection of X-rated movies, at first on VHS tapes and later on DVD.

By the time I was 25, I was in a very strong relationship with a wonderful woman of the same age. We had actually been going together steadily for two years and it was becoming very serious. So much so that we were discussing marriage and although I hadn't officially proposed, we had talked about getting engaged. But I was still immature and foolish enough that one night in the euphoria of after-sex I actually told this wonderful young woman how exciting I thought it would be to watch her having sex with another guy.

What on earth made me say it? It was true, I found it so exciting to have sex with her that I had this need - call it a kinky fetish if you want - to watch her in action, to see her doing what she did with me, but as an observer, not as a participant. That would mean needing to see her doing it with another guy. I had revealed a side of her expected future husband that she didn't want to know about, that she even found abhorrent.

But to me, I was only telling her how I felt it at the time, I mean she was a real horny woman who put her all into sex. I just thought that it would be fascinating to stand outside the picture and watch all that she did with me being done with someone else - in a slightly detached way. I'm not a jealous kind of person so I couldn't see anything wrong with sharing my wonderful lady with another man. I obviously didn't get it at the time that most women's brains weren't wired that way. She couldn't understand that her man watching her get off with another guy could ever actually be a detached thing. She dumped me within a week of my startling revelation.

So I learned a big lesson from that bad mistake - from losing the woman that I loved dearly at that time. I progressed my deepest thoughts very slowly with Sherry.

Chapter Three

I did eventually wander home around dawn that Sunday morning after our first wild night of sex together, but when I awoke around two in the afternoon, Sherry had left a message on my phone imploring me to come back that night and do it - or her - all over again. So I did!

On Sunday night, we didn't waste time on eating dinner. She greeted me at her front door in a short negligee and I had that off within seconds. She undressed me - we didn't make it to the bedroom - we were into it there in the front room. She was completely uninhibited, getting me to roll over face down on the sofa, and planting soft kisses all down my back and even across my arse cheeks, which seemed quite adventurous for her. She must have thought so too, because just as it seemed her tongue was about to lick between my cheeks, she replaced her wet tongue with moistened fingers that dove into the crease of my arse, seductively tracing them over and around my sensitive anal ring.

I spread my legs to open up my arse cheeks more to encourage her playing on the darker side and then finally when it was obvious that she either didn't know how or didn't want to advance this any further - that she wasn't about to try to stick her finger into my arse, I rolled over and turned her around so I could reciprocate her anal fondling.

Just as she had done, my lips roamed down over her back, planting soft kisses on her smooth skin. When my lips reached the top of the slope of her arse cheeks, I teasingly switched down to her feet and began working my way slowly up over her ankles, the backs of her calves, kissing behind the knees that she seemed to especially like. Then my lips slid up the backs of her thighs, my hands separating them so that my lips could find the inner thighs and kiss and suck my way higher until my tongue was licking at her lewdly spread crotch from behind.

She raised her hips enough for me to stretch my tongue higher into her pubis and lick her bulging clitoris all the way to a pounding orgasm. Then, undaunted and while she was still descending through the recovery stage, I brought my tongue back down to the short perineum that separates her mons from her arse. Then I licked my way up continuing into the cleavage of her arse cheeks, pushing my outstretched tongue to reach her tiny anal opening as my fingers spread her cheeks wide. She gasped, "No, not there!" yet her body language failed to support her words. I could see and hear that she liked it very much. Her pulsing from the orgasm that had just finished washing over her appeared to resume anew and her hips began humping her arse back up at my face, craving more thorough contact.

I stiffened my tongue and stabbed it at her tiny rosebud, managing to push my tongue tip just inside her and Sherry squealed in delight. I released one cheek to slide my fingers underneath her and introduced two of them to her wet vagina. She gasped from the pleasure they created inside her passage, stroking the g spot on her upper side.

In stark contrast to her previous 'No, not there,' she implored, "More tongue," and I stiffened it again and pressed forward deeper into her tiny opening, my tongue tip testing the strength of her anal sphincter. "Oh God, yes! That feels amazing!"

With my tongue making short stabbing fucking motions into her anus and my two fingers working the g spot in her vagina, she came wildly again in a loud powerful orgasm that left her limp and drained. I withdrew my fingers and my tongue. I had been taken aback, never expecting it to go this way, particularly so soon into our relationship. I had experimented anally with one young woman a few years back but never with any of my other female friendships to this point. With my tongue now free from her anus, I could talk again, "Would you like to feel my cock in there?"

"I don't know, I don't think I could do that, I've never wanted to," she uttered breathlessly, "but then I've never had a tongue in there before. Oh, your tongue, Mike that was unbelievable."

"You're the one that started this."

"Yes, I know, I don't know what came over me. Is it you, what magnetic power are you wielding that would make me even think of doing that? I've never been there with any previous guy, never let them put their penis in and certainly never even thought of going anywhere near their bum with my mouth."

"What made you want to now?"

"I don't know, maybe because it came right on top of my orgasm, but it just felt so good in my bum when you did that with your tongue. Oh my God, you'll have to teach me. I wasn't ready, I couldn't quite bring myself to use my tongue on you there."

"Yes I noticed that you substituted your fingers, but you didn't even take that any further."

"I know, I couldn't bring myself ... I guess it was my upbringing, always thinking that bums were there for one purpose only and it wasn't sexual. I'm sorry if that disappointed you, but I still have to overcome a mental attitude about that kind of thing ... a feeling that it mightn't be that clean. I mean, we don't know each other well enough yet, I don't know anything of your personal hygiene habits."

"I do use a lot of soap, I keep myself clean."

"That's good, so do I ... and I only showered an hour ago."

"I know, my tongue already found that out, there was no bad after-taste."

"Oh God, your tongue and your fingers were so good, I can't believe how nice it felt, I didn't want you to stop. And how you could make me cum so strongly from a combination of your tongue in my bum and your fingers in my vagina. I have to admit that for a moment, I actually had an urge to break down my barriers and go all the way with it. Have you ever done that with anyone before? I mean, put your penis in her bum?"

"Yes, I know what you mean Sherry ... just one woman a few years ago."

"Did you like it?"

"I sure did, it was a magic moment, I was in her so damned tight, I thought I might never get my cock back out of her sweet arse again."

"Did she like it? I mean really like it, not just say she did to please you?"

"Yes, she seemed to really get into it."

"No, sounds like you were the one who got into it, literally and physically! Did it look to be painful in any way for her ... I really don't like pain Mike? I guess it's why I've never tried it, I just have this feeling that a woman is so tiny there and the anal ring isn't as flexible as the vagina. And then there's you and yours, I've discovered over this wonderful weekend that you're quite thick when you're erect, that equals pain to me if you were to put it in my bum."

"Sounds to me like you're talking yourself out of trying it?"

"I think I am for now, that has always been my natural reaction when guys have tried it on with me."

"So it's not like previous guys haven't tried to get you to relent?"

"Mike, I'd say it's the biggest not normal sexual try on from guys one dates these days. Once you develop a sexual relationship with a new man, the next thing he's suggesting anal."

"Is that right, is it that prevalent?"

"I think it's become so, from what I hear from my girlfriends ... and I'd say I've had at least four guys try it on with me."

"Try it on, you mean they just went for it?"

"No, I'm quite careful, I don't start up with anybody that would be like that and just expect me to roll over and let him bang away. No, they've all asked and I've always said no ... until now."

"That's good, at least they ask. Do they all accept that?"

"A couple of the guys didn't want to accept it, so they kept on bringing it up, I guess they expected they'd wear me down."

"You said at least four, that's out of how many?"

"Uh oh, umm that could be a trap question from the new man in my life," she giggled and smiled warmly, I guessed she was hoping that I would approve of the new moniker she had just attached to me. "How many is too many? It sounds like you want to know how many guys I've had, do you?"

"I'm not prying, only if you want to tell me."

"Will you tell me how many women you've had if I do?"

"Yeah sure, I've got nothing to hide."

"Ok! Well, I'm 26 now and I've been sexually active for ten years. I don't do one-night stands. As you've now found out, I need to go out with a guy a few times, see how we click, try to judge if there's some kind of relationship starting, before I let him into my body. So thinking back, I'd say I've had a sexual relationship with probably about ten guys in total."

"So roughly one a year?"

"Oh ... err, yeah well some relationships didn't last nearly that long, so maybe it's more like 12 or so guys in ten years."

"And at least four were hoping for anal?"

"Yeah, that's right. It seems like anal could become bigger than blow jobs."

"Umm, now you're talking, blow jobs, I haven't had one of those from you yet."

"No, you're right, I haven't blown you, have I? Well, this is only our second night being sexually active, or is it a continuation of our first night? Anyway whatever, not just yet, but soon, I promise. It's that clean thing again, I would prefer to give you that special treat right after we shower."

"Special treat eh, I can hardly wait."

"Of course it's special, wouldn't you expect that from me?"

"I guess so! Now before we move on, I'm just checking mind you. After my tongue felt so good in your arse, that's still a no on trying out full anal?"

"Mike, let's just leave the possibility open for some far-off time in the future, get to know each other better first."

I have to tell you - the reader - that it never happened, nor strangely did we get back to trying tongues in arses any more either. She always became defensive when the subject of anal came up and I didn't want to become like one of those earlier guys who annoyed her by constantly pressing for it.

Sherry suggested a shower next on that second night of us becoming sexually active, even after having told me she'd had a shower an hour before I came over. Was she really a clean freak? "Then after that, I better feed us, we'll need some nourishment to get through another night like last night."

We took turns at soaping and washing each other's bodies. It became quite a distraction when she devoted considerable time to soaping my cock and using her hands to raise me to full-on erection ... not that I wasn't already on the way after using my tongue and fingers on her. I thought that we might have to curtail her dinner plans and return to bed for another chapter. But we both resisted and after towelling each other down until we were dry, she was content to leave me with a rampant hard-on while we ate. I didn't object as I contemplated her blow job that was to come.

Sherry directed me to sit at the kitchen table while she prepared an impromptu meal. I picked up the Sunday paper that she had obviously been reading during the day when I had returned home for some sleep. "Turn to the back, check out the social pages," she told me, the look on her face quite excited.

I did, scanning a page of photos. There she was, my new girlfriend ... pictured with another man. To put it mildly, I was very surprised. Was she dating both of us at the same time? "Who is this?" I asked almost indignantly.

"Ooh, do I detect a touch of jealousy?" she teased. "Don't worry, that one's all over. I don't know why they took so long to put it in the paper. He was my previous boyfriend, we actually broke up the day after that picture was taken. It was only about a week before I met you."