Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was he taking a dig at Cathy and me ... the fornicating couple alongside him that were now generating a furious fucking, my cock -- apparently thicker than she was accustomed to, according to Sherry - pushing deep into her vagina, filling her on each inward thrust, withdrawing only to return to fill her again. She was, without a doubt, the most energetic woman I had ever known carnally, an enthusiastic sexual being. Cathy threw it all into a sexual encounter ... hips, legs, arms ... everything moved, thrusting, grasping, gripping, tightening ... and orgasming too as I heard and watched the build up until the first sequence of waves washed over her.

I was really getting into this exciting adventure as I ploughed on, determined to be good for her in my first swap experience. Continuing to thrust my cock into her, I heard and felt another release building up for Cathy ... could I manage to keep it going long enough to get her off twice? I determined to strive for that, it would be quite an achievement to do that with a woman who was so highly sexual. But as loud as Cathy got, I was suddenly aware of other sounds ... of a woman close by and in the pleasure zone too, moaning in heightened sexual pleasure, competing with and then even drowning out Cathy's cries. These overriding sounds were all too familiar - the sound of my own Sherry about to crest at the peak of her orgasm that this time came via another man. It nearly tipped me over the edge with Cathy.

I had heard and seen Sherry hit this peak so many times, but I could not accept credit for this one ... my darling loving wife's imminent climax was driven by her lover for the night, our guest Brian. As much as I loved to hear my wife cum, this was not the moment to enjoy it. Her sounds signalled to me how close she was ... I would love to see that, to watch her orgasm with another man ... had Brian slipped it inside her, was he fucking her to this looming orgasm or something different, had he gone down on her with his tongue and lips?

"Oh yes ... yes ... oh Brian, yes! Now, oh God, I'm cumming!" my wife vocalised and I almost lost it ... hearing her at this point was usually the trigger for me to let go, to cum. I desperately tried to shut out the sounds of my wife's climax alongside me so I could concentrate on the woman wildly bucking beneath me ... the woman expecting and demanding so much from me. I sensed that Cathy was peaking too, about to claim her own second orgasm.

Sherry's body pounded on the bed alongside me, the hot woman I was driving my cock into, Cathy was going off beneath me, "Oh Mike, cum with me now, oh fuck, fill me Mike!" My balls gave up and released my cum that shot like a fire hose jet from the tip of my cock, deep up into Cathy's vagina, filling her with my release.

I collapsed on the throbbing and pulsing body beneath me, feeling my cock spasm out the last of my cum. I gazed down at the look of supreme pleasure on Cathy's face, her eyes closing to savour the remnants of her second climax. I grabbed the chance while I could, daring to peep across to my right. Sherry's body, illuminated by the bedside lamps, was still lightly humping as her major orgasm subsided. Her thighs still held Brian's head in a vice-like grip, his face still wedged tightly in her inverted vee, her hands still clutching the hair on his head, hugging his lips to her pussy until every last trace of throbbing release had abated.

I turned my attention back to the woman beneath me lest she open her eyes and catch me watching my wife's pleasure instead of hers. I was just in time, Cathy's eyes opened and she looked up into mine, a broad smile on her face, "I feel so much better now. Hey, Sherry wasn't exaggerating all these years, you're good Mike, very good, that was wonderful." Her arms wrapped around my back to hug me tighter to her, "Oh, I like the feel of you ... I think Sherry's right, yours is thicker, it's nice."

"It looked to me like you came a couple of times," I was able to proudly remind her, certain that our spouses alongside us on the bed had calmed enough to be able to hear our conversation.

"Oh God yes, I sure did, that was great Mike ... after all that Sherry's told me, I did expect you to be good ... and you were."

"What's this, do I hear my name?" my wife's voice coming from alongside us. I turned to look at her and hear what she had to say, but it was such a strange and surreal feeling to see her there on her back, her legs splayed with this man Brian's face wedged between them, both of them naked.

"I was telling Mike how I knew he'd be good because of how you've raved to me about your sex life," repeated Cathy for Sherry's benefit.

"Yes, I knew you'd be happy to have him," concurred Sherry, seemingly not at all daunted by turning to see her bestie laying coupled beneath me -- her husband.

My wife had let go of her tight grip on Brian's hair and he was free to move again. As I watched them, he lifted his body up from between Sherry's legs, bringing himself up toward the top of the bed. I figured that he might be peeved that both women were running a mutual admiration society on me and my sexual abilities ... go figure! The two women lay on their backs, close, almost alongside each other, each with head turned to face the other. Obviously determined to not be delayed by their convivial chat, I saw Brian reach down between his and my wife's body, positioning his cock at Sherry's pussy lips.

"Ooh!" exclaimed Sherry, her eyes widening when her attention was sharply drawn back to the man who hovered above her, about to enter her body with his rampant cock. "I'm sorry Brian, I got distracted, that's how Sherry and I are when we're having a good time together. Now, where were we? Oh, you poor man, you haven't cum yet ... you must be so horny after I sucked you and then you licked me?"

"Yes I am," he did sound annoyed. I watched my wife trying to make it up to him, folding her arms around his shoulders to pull her upper body up to kiss him deeply, pressing her naked breasts to his chest. In the same make-up gesture, Sherry bent her legs to fold them around his lower torso, her heels against his arse, urging him to drive his cock into her for the first time.

"Do you mind if we watch this?" I whispered down to Cathy, still lying beneath me.

"No, I don't mind ... I was going to suggest it, I'd like to watch them too."

I eased my cock out of Cathy's vagina and rolled over onto my side. She in turn rolled over onto her side, facing away from me. I pushed up behind her in a classic spoon position, fitting my chest against her back, the front of my thighs to the back of hers and most importantly, my now semi-flaccid cock slipping into the cleavage of her arse cheeks. Cathy sighed her approval as I slid my semi-rigid state up and down a couple of times, rolling across her anal pucker ... she clenched her arse cheeks around my shaft. "Umm, that feels so nice, leave it right there ... ooh, you're still nice and wet too?"

My hand wrapped over her body, my fingers starting to play with her closest engorged nipple. After hours -- maybe days -- of high sexual anticipation for all four of us, Cathy and I were both partially satisfied for now after enjoying our first fornication together. We two were content to relax to watch the live performance about to take place in front of us -- just out of arm's reach - in the same bed, her husband pushing his hard cock into my wife's waiting vagina. Just before it slid from view, I got to see it in profile, confirming Sherry's assessment was most likely correct ... that while mine was thicker, Brian's was a bit longer ... maybe 7 inches.

Sherry looked and sounded like she fully approved of the feel of his thinner shaft as he progressively and gently eased its length inside her until it bottomed, his shaft gone from our view completely. Brian paused, allowing her to feel and appreciate its difference and then slowly withdrew until only the tip was captured within her inner lips. Then he seemed to rear up and thrust forward and it slid all the way inside her once again. Sherry was moaning with pleasure and Brian was grunting on every stroke as he really began to give it to her in a series of driving thrusts.

"Oh Mike, I am so thrilled that you two came up with this idea, and that you chose to ask us to join you. Isn't it a turn-on to watch," whispered Cathy, half turning her head around toward me while we spooned tightly, chest to back, "Isn't it so exciting to watch our other halves?" Not even waiting for my answer, she continued, "How is it for you, do you feel hurt at all in watching another man vigorously fucking your wife? Look at Sherry and listen to her Mike, she's really enjoying it, I'd say she likes having Brian's cock inside her ... does it make you jealous at all?"

"I don't know Cathy, you would think it should, I mean another man doing what I should be doing, Sherry letting another man inside her body where only I've been for 12 years. But I've wanted to see this for so long now. I'm getting my wish, my biggest fantasy is coming to life. It is powerful to watch two people that we both know so well, actually doing it live right in front of us."

"You don't worry that she might start to prefer Brian's cock, she might like the way he does her more than the way you do?"

"I don't think so, what about you, what did you think, does Brian have anything to worry about? Did you prefer the way I fucked you to the way Brian does it?"

"Well, that first one was so frantic that it's too early to say. Why don't we have another go soon to help me decide," she gave a little infectious giggle, "I couldn't say prefer at this stage, although our first time was wonderful. Ask me again in a few hours dawn. What I will say is that it was exciting to have another man doing me his way and to know my husband was alongside, that he could hear how much I enjoyed you, maybe he even watched us. I don't know, I was concentrating so much on you that I didn't look to see if he and Sherry were watching."

"The next time we do it, we should wait until we have their full attention, what do you say? Put on a show for our spouses?"

"Ooh yeah, I'd love that." She wriggled her arse around against my hard-on that was already stiffening again, "Umm, are you getting hard again because I'm naked and I'm pressed against you or is it that your cock is rubbing against my arse and wants to be in there? Or maybe it's not me, perhaps watching Brian fucking your wife is turning you on?"

"I think it's a combination of everything," I diplomatically confirmed, my cock solidly hard again and now pushing deeply into the cleavage of her arse cheeks.

"Whatever it is, I like to feel it there and that you're up again so quickly. Can we get started again as soon as they finish?"

To really let her feel it, I pulled my hips back, repositioning my tip to push inward at her tiny pucker instead of remaining lengthwise in the groove between those smooth round cheeks. I felt my cock-head snag on her anal ring, pushing in at her sphincter.

She pushed her arse back at me, clamping her cheeks tightly on my cock-head, "Ooh yes, that feels good right there! I asked Sherry about your likes and dislikes the other day and she told me that you might like a bit of anal ... she confessed she's never been game to try it. So darling, would you like to knock on my back door next? I see that Sherry left some KY on the bedside table so you two must have considered it?"

She must have felt my cock stiffen at her words, it would have been that obvious.

"To tell you the truth Cathy, we never discussed whether anyone might want to do anal tonight. I only saw the KY there when you and I came in here. But in view of your wonderful offer..."

"You don't even need to answer Mike, your cock told me enough, reacting the way it did when I offered you my back door. Have you ever done it Mike ... I mean, before you and Sherry were an item?"

"Oh yes, but that was a long time ago, I was much younger then. I liked it, what I can remember of it. That young woman's arse was good and tight. I don't know if Sherry also told you that she did let me kiss and finger her there back when we first met, but nothing since."

"Aahhh you poor baby, you sound very deprived. Don't worry, aunty Cathy's going to look after you ... I love having Brian's cock in my arse."

"While we're talking deprived, I need to remind you too that we skipped my going down on you earlier Cathy, so we're going to be busy making up time."

"I can hardly wait lover."

Loud squeals from Sherry as she came overwhelmed our soft whispering, drawing our attention back to our spouses fornicating alongside us on the king-size bed. We both shut up so we could watch and enjoy the fun and pleasure they were having. I found it surreal was surreal to see my wife being fucked by a different man, her arms wrapped around his back, hugging him to her tightly, her legs locked over his possessively, her sighs and moans coming only because this other man's cock was inside her. I wondered how it was for Cathy, watching her man giving it to her best friend from school days? I didn't know Brian all that well, I was curious what sort of lover he would be, was he going to turn out to be a stud? Could Sherry cum twice as Cathy had just done, before Brian got her off, pumping his cum into my wife?

Sherry lay beneath Brian, her arms and legs wrapped around his back and legs, her concentration zoned in as she stared up into the face of this different man driving his cock into her body. I wondered about her thoughts as she watched him closely while his longer thinner cock plundered her vagina. I could see her occasionally close her eyes like she was absorbing the pleasure she was feeling down where his cock was thrusting into her. Brian seemed less concentrated, regularly stealing glances across at us watching him whenever my Sherry closed her eyes. Was he nervous to have us watching or in contrast relishing the attention?

Sherry began again to make those sounds when she gets close. 'Wow,' I thought, 'she'll be happy if she gets to cum twice ... it will be her third since she lay down with this man.' But extraordinarily, with no warning, Brian began gasping and it was evident to all three of us that he was about to cum -- like now!

Sherry's eyes flew open when she realised how close the man on top of her was, she implored him, "Hold on Brian, I'm almost there, oh wait for me..."

But even as her words left her lips, it was obvious it was already too late, Brian's thrusting hips had stopped abruptly and that euphoric look came over his face, he was cumming for sure. Sherry would already be feeling the heat of his spurts deep inside her body. Beneath him, she was humping her lower body up at him, striving to finish, but it would be futile, her moment had passed unfulfilled. She turned her head to face away from us all. I was surprised, I had expected Brian to have much better control than that and I immediately felt for my wife. True, she had already cum once, but she's told me before how frustrating it is when a woman is right on the edge only to be abruptly denied. She says it can almost feel like she never came at all.

"Sherry looks pissed," I whispered to Cathy.

"That's not like Brian, he's always better than that. I expected he'd hold on for a few more strokes, he does with me. Oh, it does sometimes happen, poor Sherry, so much anticipation for a big finish ... nothing worse than to look up and see your partner with that look on his face that says it's over."

"I don't think he was concentrating, did you see him look across at us regularly?"

"I did see him looking, but I just thought he was showing off. I am sure he was concentrating, he's been so looking forward to fucking Sherry, he's talked of little else every night this week. It was like he was obsessed, I could have got pissed off at him except that I was equally excited at being with you so I couldn't complain."

"Cathy, my guess is he got performance anxiety. If he had been looking across at us the same way when we were doing it, he might have felt he had to match us when he should have ignored us and just zoned in on giving Sherry his best."

"Umm maybe you're right."

"When you and I did it, I just concentrated on how wonderful it felt to be inside you. It could have been that we had already finished our first fuck or knowing he had an audience, perhaps he was trying too hard to be a super stud. Whatever!" My right hand on Cathy's right breast had become idle, I diligently resumed working on her nipple, my lips closing on the side of her neck.

"Umm!" she moaned, pushing her arse back onto the tip of my cock that was warmly snug at her tight anal ring, held back only by her tight sphincter.

While I resumed working on his wife, we could hear Brian pouring out plaintive excuses, trying to explain himself to my wife, "I'm so sorry Sherry, I just couldn't hold back a moment longer."

"But it was so quick, there were no signs, do you always cum that quickly at the end?" protested Sherry.

"Not usually, I don't know why I did then ... I usually control myself better than that, I will make it up to you. I guess I shouldn't have looked at the others, I could hear them whispering and they were watching. I think that put me off, couldn't you hear them?"

So he was trying to blame his wife and I for his own inadequate performance. Was I -- and my wife for that matter - being too harsh on him? After all, she had cum once during that fuck and before that he got her off with his tongue. Sherry must have assessed the situation similarly, she turned her head back around to look into his eyes, "It's okay Brian, I was disappointed not to cum again, but we've got all night, I'm sure our next one will be much better. Come on, lie with me and let's get comfortable. Maybe we can watch them now."

On my side of the bed, Cathy had turned her head back around as far as possible without letting my cock slip from its promising position at her anal pucker. She obviously wanted to be kissed and I leaned forward to do that -- passionately with open mouths and a lot of tongue action.

When we broke for air, our breathing heavy again, Cathy asked, "Are you ready to have my arse now?"

"Hey already?" I checked with a touch of nervous excitement.

"Yes why not, you feel hard enough again."

"Okay, I'm up for it, let's do it!"

Chapter Seven

She pulled her body away out of my embrace, "You get the KY off the table, eh?"

I was closest to the bedside table. I reached around and took a hold of the tube. When I turned back, Cathy was already up on her hands and knees. I got up on my knees alongside her hips and squeezing the clear gel onto my fingers, I pushed three of them into the cleavage of her arse, dropping the tube onto the bed to use my free hand to pull her cheeks wider. I bent over to watch my fingers zero in on the tight crinkle of her anal ring. I applied the gel liberally around the tight ring and then pushed one finger into the tiny opening, initially encountering some resistance from her sphincter before I was able to penetrate to the first knuckle. I coated the gel all around the inside of her anus.

"Don't forget to put some on your cock too," reminded Cathy, her head turned around, trying to watch me lubing her up.

I pulled my finger from inside her arse and did as she advised, picking up the tube and squeezing out some more for me to coat all over the stretched skin of my circumcised hard-on.

"Are they going to do what I think they're going to do?" I heard my wife asking Brian and I looked across to see that the two of them had assumed the same position that Cathy and I had used to watch our spouses fucking. Sherry was on her right side, her head on the pillow, her body backed up against Brian's ... he was resting his head on his hand, the elbow bent, so he could watch us from behind Sherry's head. From their spooning position, I imagined that his cock would be resting between my wife's arse cheeks just as we had done, although I'm sure that Sherry would be nervous to have it there, given her feelings about anything anal.