Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
Mike & Sherry could come to enjoy this swapping caper.
18.4k words
4.43
26.4k
32
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike showed his wife Sherry a porn DVD feature on wife swaps and she picked up the cue and arranged a swap night with another couple, two of their best friends, Brian and Cathy. The evening has progressed from an intimate dinner party to a night of unbridled hot sex with all four together in one king-size bed ... Mike with Cathy and Brian with Sherry. Mike takes up the story...

Chapter Nine

All that intense sexual play must have exhausted me because I slept soundly, the next I knew it was nearly dawn. A glimmer of early daylight came into the room with the curtains pulled back. I was spooned against Cathy's back, my limp cock comfortably wedged between her arse cheeks ... warm and cosy there. Had my cock found its own way there naturally when we both rolled onto our left sides, or had I unconsciously pressed it there for safekeeping? Maybe Cathy reached back to tuck it there for my pleasure when I awoke?

I lay quietly for a while, unaware of whether the others had yet stirred, reflecting on my memories of the night just gone. While there were a couple of awkward moments, overall I felt that this first swap night had gone particularly well. 'Would there be another?' I pondered, 'Sherry and I could discuss that when we were on our own to assess whatever advantages it may have contributed to our marriage.'

It was a large bed, yet Brian and my wife were no further than 3 feet (1 metre) away ... I could just see them over the back of Cathy's head in front of me. I caught sight of a movement across the bed. Unlike Cathy and I, our spouses were not spooning. Sherry's back was to me ... she and Brian were facing each other. The top sheet had been kicked off so I lay there admiring my wife's body from behind ... the still slender waist, the wonderful curve of her arse, nice legs too.

I heard them whispering, so they were awake. I saw Brian's hand slide over Sherry's hip to her arse, his fingers slipping into her cheek cleavage, one finger insinuating itself, pressing between her tight cheeks. In little more than a whisper, I heard Sherry, "Ooh, you're a naughty man, you know that?"

I heard Brian happily chuckle, "Well, you started it sweetheart, you do happen to have my cock in your hands, so you're not exactly innocent ... I'm guessing you want something."

With her back to me, I of course couldn't see what her hands were doing.

"Is it too early, we're likely to wake the others if we start again?"

"Don't worry about them, they'll be happy to be woken. They won't want to sleep the whole night away. As for me, I want to fuck you again Sherry and since you already have hold of my cock, my guess is you'd like that too."

"Can you see if the others are awake?"

"Oh fuck them, so what if we do wake them, I'm sure they'll be ready to start too."

"Tell me Brian, please have a look."

"Oh okay!" I quickly closed my eyes as Brian's head popped up from behind my wife's head.

"No, they both look to be sound asleep."

"How are they laying, are they facing each other like us?"

"No, they're both facing this way, Cathy's in front of Brian, they're spooning."

I took a chance and opened my eyes again, Brian had dropped his head back onto the pillow and all I could see was the back of my wife with Brian's hand draped over her hip, one finger pressed deep between her arse cheeks.

"Ah, both spooning, isn't that nice Brian, what a good way for a couple to wake ... why don't we continue to quietly play with each other's good bits for now? We can hold off a little longer, surely ... I don't want us to wake them up if we get noisy."

"Oh I guess so, but they better wake soon. I want to be inside you again Sherry."

"Yes, I want that too Brian, I want you inside me, filling me, but there's plenty of time. Oh my God, wasn't that wild on the kitchen table last night? That was so erotic ... that felt so good to have you doing me, and doing it well too. Oh, I came twice, do you remember, must have been the way you massaged my breasts while you did me, because that felt so good too? And that was crazy sexual to have Mike so close, watching me, seeing everything I felt ... oh, so sexy. And then after we finished, Mike was so turned on, he went at Cathy like a crazed man. He was doing her so hard that I was afraid he might hurt her."

I noticed that my wife has reverted to avoiding saying the word fuck after her short outburst of colourful language during the night.

"Yes, that was all pretty good," agreed Brian, "no wonder we slept after it."

"Ooh, careful mister, I'm very dry there." My vision zeroed in on where Brian's finger disappeared between my wife's arse cheeks, I guessed that Sherry was referring to her anal ring where Brian's probing finger was perhaps exploring. I was already amazed at the transition, Sherry hadn't let me near her arse since one experimental night when we first met.

"Sorry, I can fix that," he told her, rolling out of her arms, his finger slipping from between her arse cheeks. He rolled back in a flash, in his hand was the KY tube that he must have retrieved from the bedside table. He reached around Sherry and squeezed a little of the gel between her cheeks.

"Ooh, that's cold!"

"Feels colder because your arse is so hot," he cast the KY tube away somewhere back behind him and his hand and that probing finger slid back onto her cheeks, finding the blob of KY, spreading it on his fingers and pressing two fingers deeper into her arse cleavage.

"Umm!" murmured Sherry and again I was amazed to see how willingly, and with no pressure from Brian, she welcomed his fingers at her tiny pucker. Even lifting her right leg to fold it over Brian's left hip ... that would intentionally part her cheeks wider to grant his fingers better access. "We need to get more serious about having my cock in there before I go home," Brian told her.

"Don't raise your hopes, I only said was I'd think about it, but I'll need a lot more convincing."

Fascinated by Sherry's new interest in having her arse touched, I watched that part of her closely. Brian had been lightly stroking his lubed fingers up and down between her cheeks ... I saw one finger stiffen and press inward at her anal ring. I saw Sherry's body jerk in reaction. She uttered a loud, "Aaaah!"

"Gotcha," exclaimed Brian, "you really do like this now."

"Oh yes, one finger I do, oh more Brian, deeper, past the knuckle, go to the next one." I heard my Sherry draw in a loud expressive breath, "Ooh yes, that's nice, just like that, no more ... really nice!"

Incredible, I would have never believed it if someone - anyone - had said to me that by the time this wild weekend was over, my Sherry would relish having a man's finger probing inside her anus. I watched them kissing, heard the slurping sounds of clashing tongues filling the otherwise silent room.

Watching this scene involving my wife unfold before me was so arousing that my cock erected ... stiffening between the cheeks of Cathy's arse where it had idly rested while we slept.

"Ooh yes, you must be watching them too," it was Cathy's voice, half turning her head around to me, whispering, "it feels like you are enjoying that."

"So you're awake too Cathy?"

"Yes, have been for a few minutes, just watching them to see if they're going to do anything exciting. Otherwise, we'll have to create our own excitement Mike."

I can't believe it, she doesn't let my fingers anywhere near her arse."

"It looks like she might from now on Mike, she obviously likes the way Brian does it. Did you see the way she instantly threw her leg over his body the moment he got his lubed finger back there? She never hesitated, knew that would open her up for his fingers, she couldn't wait for him to stick one in. You watch, she'll take a second finger soon, you can't stop at one."

Cathy began twisting her body back against me, grinding her arse cheeks against my growing erection. "Is watching this giving you dirty ideas Mike? Do you want to do my arse again?"

"Um, I could, it was good last night. We'll see what happens, I had a morning glory fuck in mind actually."

"Umm, whatever, so long as I get your cock inside some part of me soon. Should I roll over now?"

"No, not yet, let's watch for a few more minutes."

"Okay, but you're not likely to pick up anything new from them Mike, you do well enough with your own bag of tricks. Darling, last night was just great. You were a real stud."

I laughed at Cathy referring to me as a stud ... never the way I'd describe myself. I'm just a guy who loves sex and I'm fortunate to have married a woman who is constantly growing in her sexual desires ... more and more as time goes on.

"I was very turned on by the whole night," I told Cathy.

"You sure were."

Our attention was drawn back to our spouses just beyond our reach. "Oh my God, another one ... ooh yes, it's okay to be in there too ... oh Brian, what are you doing to me?" was my wife's plaintive plea.

Nothing that we could see had changed, Brian's one finger was still embedded in my wife's anus. So I'm guessing that he has just used a finger on his other hand to insert in another part of my wife. Cathy assumed the same, whispering back to me, "He's put a finger in her cunt too!"

"Yes, must have!"

Brian was talking to my wife loud enough that we could hear him, "I'm sure you don't have a problem with that finger, you are so wet in there."

Sherry's response, "Yes I know, it won't stop. I've been wet down there since before you and Cathy arrived last night. I'm good with that, it feels good there, you've totally filled me now. I just had another wonderful memory from last night ... you had your finger in my bum like you do now and Mike came over close and stuck his finger in my vagina. I came very quickly."

"That's the general idea, only this time both fingers are mine. Two fingers, one man ... I can coordinate things better."

"Umm! Oh, it's already feeling good Brian."

"Don't resist it, just go with it."

Sherry's breathing very quickly was coming in gasps, "But what about you?"

"I'm okay, you cum now and then I'll come into you and we'll have a really long fuck, take our time."

"Umm ... oh my God yes ... sounds good Brian ... oh, you're gonna make me cum ... oh yes, oh yes, just like that ... don't change anything, just keep that up at both ... oh nowwwww! Yes! Yes!"

We watched my wife's body humping uncontrollably on both of Brian's digits and she looked to enjoy a great orgasm to start the new day.

"Now have you seen enough, let's make it about us now?" urged Cathy, "my God, there's no stopping you, is there? You feel as hard as when we had our first fuck last night."

"Ha ha, Yes, I think I am." I eased my hard cock from between her arse cheeks and rolled her over to face me, on our sides. Just as my wife had done with Brian, Cathy threw her left leg up over my hip, spreading her thighs wider and I pressed my rampant cock into the groove of her wet outer labia lips. I slid it up and down that sensitive slit a few times, then her hand slipped down between our bodies to position the tip of my cock at her vaginal opening and I pressed forward, the knob slipping snugly into her tight passage.

"Aaah, that's what I need, it's great to feel you back inside me."

We no longer had the erotic urgency of the previous night and this morning, I took about five progressive small thrusts before I even had all of my cock up inside Cathy.

From beyond the hot body in my arms, I could hear my wife's voice, "It sounds like they're awake too, do you think I woke them when I came?"

"I don't know, you could have. Nobody could be unsure when you cum," was Brian's response.

"Are you saying I cum too loud?"

"No of course not, I'm just saying that you share, you let everyone hear your enjoyment."

"I suppose that's alright."

"Of course it is, that's a good thing."

"So can you see what they're doing back there?"

Brian must have peered over my wife's body to check out his wife and I, already copulating on our sides, face-to-face. "They're at it again."

"Really, let me see!" I managed to lift my head off the pillow to look over Cathy's head at my wife, who was rolling over within Brian's arms, obviously to check us out.

"Hi honey," I called, "just fucking ... as usual!"

"Oh, so you are ... it looks like you really enjoy being inside my best friend?"

"Yes I do," I called back.

"I like to have him there too," added the woman accepting my cock's firm strokes.

"So you approve of our adventurous little night then Cathy?"

"So generous of you to share Sherry," came from Cathy, "now shut up and go fuck my husband will you, I want to concentrate on what Mike's giving me."

I settled my head back on the pillow and Cathy pressed her face forward and kissed me. From beyond, I could hear my wife telling Brian, "They both look so comfortable like that, let's do it that way too, is that alright?"

"Anything's all right so long as I can bury my cock inside you."

"Umm, as I said before Brian, you are a naughty man ... and I love it."

So began the slowest and longest fuck of the sleepover ... now there was no rush, no urgent arousal to feed. We could all just indulge in gently satisfying our bodies ... for the women it would turn out to be multiple times, but for we men, I guess we only had one more cumming in us after the frantic fucking of last night.

The vibe was good in that bed on this lazy Sunday morning although it did become a sort of contest as each of the women peeled off several orgasms, one extraordinary time when they both came completely in unison, an element of perfect timing ... cumming jointly and noisily together.

Brian and my Sherry were the first to finish, she having reeled off three climaxes before her one-night lover shot his load up inside her. I knew it wouldn't be much longer for me, but with Cathy having already enjoyed three of her own, I had this determination to make a grandstand finish. I willed myself to hold on, looking into Cathy's eyes, listening for her breathing to indicate that I might get one more out of her.

Just when I felt like I was gone and about to resign myself to conceding to my body's natural instincts, I sensed Cathy responding ... her fourth climax was close. I struggled to hold on with her end in sight. I pressed a finger down around where my cock was driving into her and scooped up some of the overflowing juices, then bringing that hand over her hip, I pushed the wet finger between her arse cheeks and tested her anal ring before pushing it through quite forcefully.

Cathy gasped at my digit's intrusion, but it worked. She went over the top, her fourth orgasm exploding within her just as my body gave it up, unable to hold back the tidal wave of my cum a second longer.

"Look Brian, they beat us!" I could hear my wife telling the man whose cock was still embedded inside her.

"Mike's got too much endurance," I heard Brian concede.

"Yes, he's pretty good at it," was my wife's final compliment.

All four of us lay there in the after-glow for quite a while, taking an opportunity to review the whole night. The general consensus was that our encounter was pretty good.

About 8.30, Brian and Sherry left the bed to go take the first shower. We could hear Sherry giggling a lot and Brian laughing as they obviously enjoyed the sexual touching one last time. Then it was the turn of Cathy and I and I'll bet the others outside could hear our enjoyment too.

By the time we got back to the bedroom to get dressed, our spouses were already in the kitchen ... preparing breakfast as it turned out. We all talked happily about our new experience and our guests left about 10am.

Closing the front door behind them, I turned to my wife, "So honey, I can't wait to hear how it was for you, what did you REALLY think?"

She stepped forward into my arms, "Oh darling, it was a lot of fun, I'm glad that you talked me into it."

"I talked you into it? Goodness me, I thought that you were the one."

"Come on, admit it, it's been your fantasy for who knows how long. Still, I'm not about to complain. While initially I suggested we do it because I knew how much you wanted for it to happen, I have to admit now that I never realised how much fun hooking up with another man - a different man - could be after being married to one man all these years."

"Was he good?"

"Yes he was and I did have fun and a LOT of pleasure, but he's not as good as you and not as good as he thinks he is."

"Hmm, I did notice an incident early last night where he came a bit quickly and then tried to blame Cathy and I for talking and putting him off. I thought at the time that if anything put him off it was more likely that we were watching. I think he got performance anxiety."

"Yes, funny about that, I had much the same idea. And I also thought that he showed a cruel streak when he pushed me down onto the kitchen table to do me right in front of where you were sitting. I think he did it to show off, show you how he could take me and please me right in your face. I love that it backfired on him because you got so turned on that it looked to us like you gave Cathy the best one she's ever had."

"Yes, I was very turned on after watching him do you, so you really think Cathy liked that one?"

"Oh Mike, did she ever? I could see it all over her face ... Brian would have too. Actually, I felt that it became a contest between you guys much of the night. I was really happy for you darling when you beat him this morning. He seemed so determined to outlast you and here was I wanting you to beat him ... I squeezed my vaginal muscles on his cock, trying to get him to cum."

"That was creative, even though you might have cheated yourself out of an extra orgasm. Thanks honey, you're a gem. So Sherry, what do you think overall, would you ever want to swap with them again?"

"Ooh, I'm not sure ... I think I enjoyed the night enough that I'd consider having another one, but as much as Cathy is my bestie, I don't think I'd want to do it with them again. No big complaints, they were both good and compatible with us, but for all the reasons we just spoke about, I don't think it could get any better with them."

"So if you would do it again, but not with them, who are you thinking of?"

My wife gave me a wry smile, "I have to find out who that other couple was ... remember they admitted halfway through the night that they had actually done this with one other couple before, they said that it was a couple from within our circle of friends. Damn, who could it be?"

"So how determined are you to find out?"

Sherry kissed me, "Very determined darling, so much so that the search begins tomorrow."

Wow, how exciting was this? It looks like my fantasy is going to get a second go around, thanks to my wife's curiosity.

I had very few reserves remaining in the testes tank, but Sherry and I were both so excited by all that we had seen and done in the previous ten hours that we went back to bed to make each other feel good all over again.

Chapter Ten

Sherry didn't feel confident that she was as close to her other female friends as she was with Cathy ... nevertheless, she still tried going to lunch with each of them, hoping to find a husband swapper among them. She hinted around the topic, but couldn't bring herself to ask any of them straight out.

The size of our dinner parties had been reduced from eight to four on the occasion of our special evening with Cathy and Brian, so as we began our search for the mystery other swap couple, we kept our forthcoming dinners at four. This was Sherry's idea with the smart intention that if through general conversation, it suddenly came up that our guests that evening were into swapping, then having only four of us in the house meant that we could initiate the swap immediately, if everyone desired. So determined was Sherry to discover the identity of the other swapping couple that we even invited that couple, John and Sarah for dinner one Saturday night ... you may recall that Sherry was particularly critical of Sarah, having heard rumours that Sarah was having affairs with more than one of the men in the circle of friends we knew.