Sharing Sir's Girlfriend

Story Info
Devoted sub gets to play with her Master's girlfriend.
2.9k words
28.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir has wench undress and stand in the corner of the hotel room. He leans back comfortably on the bed to watch her disrobe, eyes taking in her body, her slight hesitance in shyness and a fear and welcoming of the unknown. She feels owned rather than scrutinized by his gaze, though he does not smile to ease her tension as she removes her jeans, panties, t-shirt, and bra. He looks his fill as she stands silently. Then he comes over to touch wench's legs, to ensure they've been shaved very recently and are smooth enough for his standards. They are, of course; she would not risk displeasing him when he has promised her pleasure. He tugs gently at her damp, freshly washed hair, pulling her head slightly back and nipping at her throat with his teeth. She wants him to kiss her, desperately, but she follows her training and awaits his pleasure. He backs away to breathe in the soft scent of a lotion he's approved, notes the soft shine on her shoulder tattoo, pauses to trace a finger over it possessively. He nods to himself as he takes in the effect of her patient yet expectant pose. He speaks, softly, rich with power and control:

"You have been very good to be ready for me as I commanded, wench. You will remain here while I am gone. You will stand in this corner and be prepared, as always, to obey me when I return. You will not move, not answer the phone, not turn on the television or read. You are here to do my bidding, and I will reward you well for your obedience. I always do, do I not?"

"Yes, Sir," wench replies eagerly, eyes softly meeting his, downturned slightly to display honesty, obedience, and subservience.

"And, wench, you will not touch yourself."

The wench has to fight the urge to pout or beg, but she remembers well how much sweet suffering she endured when she last chose to display her disappointment to Sir [another story for another email].

Sir slips two fingers under her chin and raises her face to his, sharply. He gazes into the depths of them, his pupils dilated slightly with the desire that dom energy gives him when he confronts his sub. "Pet, you are going to obey me in this, are you not?"

"Yes, sir," wench replies, quickly, honestly. "I will not touch myself or move. I will wait obediently for you to return."

"You will not do this?" he asks, pinching a nipple tightly between finger and thumb.

wench gasps.

Sir smiles. "Ah-ah-ah: be silent, wench." He brushes back and forth across her sensitive, hardening nipple with his palm, lulling her. wench's eyes close. She tries hard not to move while enjoying his touch. Sir suddenly pinches her nipple again, hard. wench winces and tightens, but she does not gasp or moan, except silently, inside.

"Better," Sir declares. "And, wench, you will not do this either?" He slips his first and middle finger into her mouth; she knows to suck them gently. Then he removes them and plunges them deeply inside her pussy, so warm and already wet. Sir pretends not to hear the soft, deep moan in her throat. He removes his fingers and licks them off, a small, quirked, entirely smug, dom smile on his lips. He's a cat; she's his adoring prey.

She attempts a surreptitious glance at the his groin and finds him erect within his black leather pants. She wants him-but more than that: she wants him to make her earn even the pleasure of giving him pleasure.

"Eyes front, wench," he barks, shocking her out of her thoughts.

She obeys.

"Wait for me now, and be the good girl I know you can be." With that, he slips quickly out the door without looking back.

***

The wait for wench is long, but she occupies herself with fantasies, guessing what might be in store for her at the hands of a dom she is still just getting to know. She trusts him entirely, but she is also frequently surprised by the directions of his mind and energies.

***

When the door opens, it takes all wench's energy not to walk around the corner to make sure it is Sir. He enters silently, knowing she fears he has sent up room service or housekeeping staff to embarrass her and further her gentle training in humiliation. But as he rounds the corner, wench sees it is him and that he is not alone. Beside Sir is a beautiful young woman, Sir's girlfriend. wench has never met her, just as Sir has never met wench's husband. wench is surprised to see her, awkward at being nude when Sir and his girlfriend are dressed. Sir's girlfriend's gaze rests on wench for a few seconds, sizing her up. wench holds her breath, hoping she is as pleasing to his girlfriend as she is to Sir.

"We are going to make love, wench, and you are going to remain where you are. You may watch us."

wench is pleased to be permitted to watch but hopes for even more.

The two move to the bed and begin to kiss. Sir is possessive, dominant, but not controlling with his girlfriend. He strokes her hair and presses into her, but she is the one to deepen the kiss, to meet his demands with her own. wench knows this kind of lovemaking well and enjoys it. But not with Sir. She does not want this kind of passion with Sir, she thinks, enjoying the voyeuristic pleasures of seeing them take off their shirts and press her soft ripe breasts to his chest. He toys with her breasts, holding the warm flesh firmly in his hands, thumbs stroking over the taut nipples. She moans and arches into his hands. Neither looks at wench as they play.

wench grows increasingly sure that Sir and his girlfriend have fully planned this, that this is a part of her training in which his girlfriend has been kind enough to take part. She will be ignored, will not be allowed to touch herself or to have release. She will be part of their lovemaking only as a submissive observer, content to taste only these crumbs and to know that Sir is happy and contented. It is enough.

As she ponders what will happen, she shifts to scolding herself mentally for not being able to silence her thoughts and reach a state of just "being," just watching and learning complete subservience. Sir and his girlfriend have removed their clothes; she straddles his chest and grinds her sweet pussy into his face. wench stirs. She feels growing desire for this woman, who takes what she wants from Sir at whim. Sir's mouth delves deep into his beloved's core, swirling his tongue, sucking in her labia, flicking across her clitoris to earn her whimpers and moans. She reaches her hands up to squeeze her breasts in her hands, rolling her nipples between thumb and finger as she grinds into Sir's hungry mouth. There is a growl in Sir's throat that wench knows well.

wench is so hot that liquid runs in a soft rivulet down her leg.

Soon, wench is holding her breath and joining vicariously in rising pleasure as Sir's girlfriend seems to near climax. Then the woman lifts off Sir's mouth, and he speaks, his voice rich with passion. "wench, serve us." wench's pussy contracts with the shock of sudden, overwhelming desire. Sir beckons her over to suck his cock while he continues to pleasure his wife. wench tries to control the broad grin spreading across her face; she strives to look humble and unassuming. Sir gives her a warning glare: do only what I order; do not take liberties or you will regret it.

On the bed with them, wench sits on her haunches between Sir's legs. His cock is hard and erect before her. wench glimpses the delicious feminine body before her, the pert round cheeks, Sir's hands digging into her hips to pull her sweet-smelling pussy to his eager mouth. wench breathes deeply, wishing it were her mouth on that pussy. But she has pleasure of her own to satisfy her, and she pushes out her tongue to lap at the bead of pre-cum on Sir's straining cock.

His legs slightly spread, wench dips forward to lick his tight asshole, to drag her tongue up over and between his soft balls, up up his perfect shaft, from base to tip. Then, she licks him again, breathes soft cool air over him, licks once more. She hears him moan into the soft pussy in which he is engulfed. wench wants to make him cum, but she knows he will want to give her more orders, tell her when to bring him off and how. So, she takes his cock into her mouth inch by inch, slowly descending to swallow him into her mouth, her throat.

Sir's girlfriend begins to buck, shaking the bed as she rides his face. wench is so hungry she forgets about her own pussy and rides his cock with her mouth, matching the pace of the other woman's frantic pursuit of her own climax. The three ride together, bodies taut, the room filled with the scent of flesh and light sweat and dark hunger.

Then, suddenly, she cums. Sir grasps her to him and devours her orgasm. wench's head bobs, her mouth working, milking Sir's beautiful cock as it thickens between her lips. She is surrounded by the other woman's moans, Sir's groans, her own whimpers. The room is awash with the heady scent of pussy: Sir's girlfriend's mixes with her own and wench is nearly overwhelmed.

As his girlfriend slips off of his face, Sir threads his hands in wench's hair and drives her down on his cock, just the way he likes it and with the control he knows wench needs. "That's it, wench; that's right. Serve me, just serve me." wench knows Sir likes this. She wonders if his girlfriend does. She darts a glance to find the other woman gazing, rapt, at them. Yes, wench thinks, watch us; desire me. She nearly gags herself in punishment for such selfish, unpermitted thoughts, but she cannot help but want.

"Do you like her?" Sir asks his girlfriend, his voice light despite the pleasure wench knows she is giving him. She cannot see the silent reply he receives, but swiftly and indelicately Sir raises her from his cock by her long dark hair, and motions for her to get on all-fours.

wench's heart is beating fast. He has not taken her this way before, and she wants him inside her with every fiber of her shaky being. Casually, he hikes her hips up as his girlfriend moves to lie before her. Oh god, yes, wench thinks. Please let me taste her. And, to her astonishment...

"wench, pleasure her with your mouth while I watch. Each time she moans, I will touch you. If she stops or does not seem to be enjoying herself enough, I will pull out and spank you, hard."

The woman slips smoothly beneath wench's mouth, smiling down at her. "I want you to make me cum again," she says, simply and gently.

"I'd rather you did not talk to her, honey," Sir replies, quietly but firmly. "wench, turn around and look at me."

She glances at his cock, hard in his hand, then up to his eyes, full of desire and the need to enjoy his girlfriend's pleasure, his sub's obedience, and his own climax-to balance all three smoothly and with seeming effortlessness.

"You are here at my demand, to please us and gain your pleasure by doing so. Do not let my beloved's kindness make you forget this. Now, serve her while I take my pleasure from you."

wench nods and turns her head forward to smell Sir's masculine saliva and the woman's sweet rich pussy before her. She looks up at the beautiful female body, relaxed and waiting for pleasure. The woman's gaze meets Sir's behind wench's back. wench can see the desire to watch her man perform. wench moans as she feels Sir's firm hand grab her hip tightly-a little too tightly-to urge her on. She dips her head and drinks of the pleasure.

First, she laps gently at the already-swollen inner labia, long strokes that bring a shudder and a sigh from the woman. Spicy sweetness bursts on her tongue as Sir slips a finger inside her. wench arches into him and earns an unexpected harsh spank and the withdrawal of his finger for her movement. "Be still," he whispers, darkly. She obeys, returning her mouth to the sweet, wet warmth, the incredible pleasure of tasting another woman-of tasting Sir's beloved.

Plunging her tongue into the woman's core earns her the grateful return of Sir's finger. Then, she moves in to suckle at the soft, pink, wet folds, the bud of her clitoris swelling in her mouth as wench's own clit pulses in response. Sir's girlfriend wriggles to press herself more fully into wench's mouth. Sir obliges by slipping in a second finger and working them in and out with a slow steady pleasure. wench fights the urge to ride those fingers, holding herself still from hips to feet to ensure she continues to merit Sir's generous ministrations-his more than generous ministrations.

A third finger enters as wench sucks hard on the swollen clit and slips her own fingers inside the woman. She bucks and moans, and wench is dripping wet; she knows that Sir will reward her for this with his cock. And he does, removing his fingers and pressing the head of his cock to her sopping pussy. She tries to think Sir's will be done, but Give it to me rises in her mind instead. As if knowing this, Sir teases her with his cockhead, grinding it in tiny circles and refusing to enter fully.

wench reaches her hands up to the woman's breasts, kneading the so-soft flesh and stroking her nipples gently as she continues to suck and flick her tongue across the woman's clit. As his girlfriend's body tenses and her breathing becomes ragged, Sir laughs, deep and throaty, not knowing whether to punish or reward his sub's initiative.

He settles on both, plunging his cock into her tight, warm pussy and slapping her hard on the ass. Gritting his teeth, he softly growls, "Sir will assume you are sorry for taking liberties and touching places you did not ask to touch, wench, and you will simply accept the pleasure and the punishment together." With that, he rides her hard, fast, unstopping and unstoppable, spanking her at whatever intervals will keep her most off-guard.

wench holds herself under strictest control. She will do nothing to risk Sir stopping the sweet torture of his relentless strokes and his swift slaps. She keeps sucking and lapping at the sweet pussy, feeling it swell, feeling the woman's leg muscles tighten, then her hands tangled in wench's hair, pulling her in, causing slender shards of pain in her scalp as her ass reddens with Sir's unyielding sharp strikes. His cock swells inside her; she knows he cannot hold control in this one area if he chooses to let himself go.

wench lifts her mouth suddenly, breaking before a final assault on that hungry pussy. She will cum, and wench will devour it. wench brings her mouth back down, lapping again, then sucking when Sir's girlfriend pulls hard on her hair. Sir stops the spanking to slip a finger into wench's asshole: he knows she is not ass-trained, and decides now is the time to start to prepare her. wench cries out into the sweet wetness as the vibration brings the other woman to climax and wench drinks deeply of her pleasure. The woman slips out from under wench's mouth to lean back and watch as her contractions slow. She smiles up languidly at Sir and nods her approval.

"You may touch yourself, wench," Sir permits, knowing his sub will cum quickest from clitoral stimulation. He fucks her hard, finger pressing into her tight asshole, cock ramming into the core of her. It takes but moments before wench is about to climax.

"Ask me, wench," Sir reminds, sharply. wench should know she must ask for release.

"Please, Sir," she pants.

"Please what, wench?" he asks, now slipping his finger from her ass and yanking her head back with a thick handful of hair.

"Please let me cum, Sir," she whimpers, holding herself back as best she can.

Sir fucks her mercilessly, not answering, watching her body shake and shiver with anticipation and fear that she will cum whether he permits it or not. She knows she mustn't.

"Cum for Sir, wench," he finally growls, ramming himself home and raking his nails down her back. wench shatters around him, crying out her pleasure without hesitation. Sir likes to hear her let go.

When her muscles stop contracting around him, wench feels that Sir is close but has not and will not cum inside her. She looks back at him as he withdraws.

"You've been a very good girl, wench," he says, stroking her damp hair back from her face. He is kind now. But just as quickly: "Now leave us. I want to give myself to my girlfriend alone." wench knows the rules, though she is still in training. She moves swiftly off the bed and heads for the shower, there to wait until Sir calls her back or she hears the door close as the two lovers take their leave of the hotel.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Knowing Better: An Exchange of Views Ch. 01 Stuart makes an evening call on a desperate Linda.in BDSM
The Edge Princess is denied, teased, and rewarded.in BDSM
Wife and her BFF Wife and her best friend let husband enjoy fantasy threesome.in Loving Wives
R's Second Adventure Pt. 01 Wife enjoys husband's girlfriend.in Loving Wives
Threesome Next Door Ch. 01-07 A threesome next door inspires a new open marriage.in Group Sex
More Stories