Sharing Suzanne with Her Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryTellr
StryTellr
59 Followers

I raised an eyebrow. "I can cum in your mouth?" Suzanne nodded and smiled. She even looked a little excited.

"Okay, deal."

Rolling back, I pulled Suzanne on top of me. My cock was hard again, and it rubbed dangerously close to her very wet twat. Again she glanced toward her purse, and again I handed her one of the condoms I'd brought with me. She tore it open and rolled it on me, sexily biting my lower lip while she did it. Holding my cock straight up with one hand, she guided it against her slit and settled comfortably down until it was all the way inside her. Pressing both hands into my abdomen she began rocking back and forth - slow at first, but then faster and faster until she started making these little whimpering sounds.

In the meantime my hands grabbed her thighs, her ass, her tits... everywhere. I was jamming my fingers into her mouth, pinching her nipples, trying to figure out what made her the most excited. With Suzanne, it was her hips. Grabbing them hard, I was able to push and pull her body in rhythm to the fucking she was giving me. The friction of her naked clit against my skin started eliciting gasps and heaving breathing. At one point she dug her nails into my chest and immediately apologized. I told her no apology was necessary and that she was to "fucking go for it" in regards to her orgasm, which by that point wasn't far off.

Suzanne cried out as her pussy flooded me, and even then she tried not to make noise. I laughed and told her to scream... that if any place was safe for her to make noise, this was it. While the throes of her orgasm subsided, I rolled Suzanne onto her side. Lifting one of her legs so that the toes pointed toward the ceiling, I started scissoring in and out of her pussy for as long as I could. Then, I had to cum.

"Get on your knees," I told her. As she obeyed, I stood up on the bed and removed the condom. My cock was the perfect height and she started sucking on it again. I remember bracing my hands against the stupid popcorn ceiling as I looked down, watching as this cute little wife - someone else's wife - took me as far down her throat as she could. I held her head steady, plunging myself in and out of her face, enjoying how awesome she looked, taking mental pictures for later.

Finally, I came. Suzanne kind of stopped blowing me and just held still, so I grabbed my cock away from her and stroked myself off right into her mouth. She sat motionless, taking it all, every last blast... then waited for me to withdraw before finally swallowing in one big gulp. Amazingly she nearly got it all. Her eyes were glassy and her chin was wet, but other than that she'd swallowed every last bit of me.

I think we high-fived, or something equally silly. Then we collapsed, giggling, into the bed. "You did awesome," I told her. Suzanne silently took the compliment and blushed again.

The rest of the afternoon/evening was pretty chill. We made a trip to the vending machine for snacks and drinks, and a trip to the ice machine for ice. The two of us just relaxed and talked for a while. Suzanne made a joke, saying I should get a discount on the room for shampooing their carpets (referring to when I came all over the floor earlier). I joked that the next time we went to a movie, I was cutting a hole in the bottom of my popcorn container... and getting extra butter.

From there we just laid on the bed, lazily playing grabass with each other until it got dark. We traded a pair of backrubs that ultimately turned into a sixty-nine. With her on top and me on bottom, we brought each other off orally again, no condoms needed. This time Suzanne took most of what little cum I had left and dribbled it out around the base of my cock, which I can remember was exceptionally arousing to me.

We watched a little TV, and soon it was time to go. Before leaving we took a shower together, with the intention of fucking one last time. Technically we did fuck in the shower, at least for a minute or two, but to be honest the logistics weren't right. Physically (water + condoms + the height difference) it wasn't going to happen so we gave up, fucked on the bed (wet), and then went back into the shower to finish getting the soap off each other. Then we dressed and checked out.

Suzanne called Jon on the way out, to let her know she was on the way home. I walked her to her car, and for once - for the first time ever - she wasn't shy or reserved. She seemed excited and animated and comfortable, and even let me feel her up as I kissed her goodbye. We got in our cars, wished each other a safe drive, and took off in opposite directions.

The night Suzanne got home she told me Jon had fucked her "stupid", all the while making her relate every last detail of what we did. The whole thing turned him on, even the part where I wanted to ditch the condoms (he said if she called him he would've still said 'no'), but especially the details of how we fooled around under her skirt in the movie theater. Suzanne agreed that was one of her favorite parts too, which I thought was weird since she was so reserved in public.

Anyway, that day was awesome. I'll always remember it. Unfortunately it wouldn't be repeated... although we emailed back and forth for another half year or so, we just never met up again. If it were solely up to Suzanne, I think we would've. But maybe Jon had gotten what he needed to out of it, and was already satisfied. Either way, I like to think they're still together, and that Suzanne's still the same cute little blushing hotwife she was back then.

StryTellr
StryTellr
59 Followers
12