Sharing the Fun

Story Info
Friends swap spouses for a night of shared fun.
1k words
3.8
35.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night began with anticipation and pent up sexual energy. Throughout the day we four had exchanged erotic stories and notions of things we would like to do to each other. We shared our fantasies of the ways we would like to ravage each other's bodies and our spouses shared the same with each other. These feelings were not new and they had even been acted on in the past. It had been spontaneous, carnal, as we partook of the pleasures of the others spouse. The day had set the stage and each of us knew that this night would bring new experiences with our closest friends.

So here we are, in each other's embrace, sitting on a couch opposite your husband and my wife. They to are close, holding each other as we discuss the days events. Talk drifts from work to family and to friends. Ours hands begin to roam caressing arms and legs, lingering longer in more private areas. Looking across at my wife brings not jealousy only lust to explore this new intimacy. As the conversation lulls you rise and leave the room heading for your bedroom. I follow you out of the room and look back to see them in a passionate kiss, hands more urgently exploring.

Entering the room I see you standing at the end of the bed. There's a small bedside light letting me see your wonderful curves silhouetted in the darkness. I walk over to you pulling you into my arms and into an urgent kiss. As our tongues dart in and out my hands drift down to your ass. Gripping tightly I pull you forward into my hardening cock. We both begin to moan and lose ourselves in the sensations of our bodies grinding together.

Slowly I release your round ass and begin to unbutton your shirt. You've worn a button up shirt because you know that I love undoing the buttons like opening a present. As each button comes lose more of your beautiful breasts are revealed to me until they are finally released and I can slide the the shirt from your shoulders. Caressing and pinching your nipples you begin to moan in pleasure. Lowering my head I begin licking and sucking your nipples each in turn until they stand erect aching for more.

Wanting more I get down on my knees and slowly lower your pants. Pulling them down over your hips your bare pussy is revealed to me inches from my face. Your smooth folds beckon to be probed and explored. Sliding my fingers over and between them I find you are wet with arousal. Standing again I push you back onto the bed and lay you down. With your legs spread before me I kneel again and bury my face in your glistening sex. Licking deeply inside you I savor your taste and it is intoxicating. As I feast, you grab my hair and press me harder into you, grinding your wet lips against my mouth.

From the other room I can hear the heavy breathing and pleasured moans of our lovers. They too have given in to their lust and in my mind I picture them entangled in each other's embrace. The visions of them arouses me more and my cock hardens further, staining to be released. Rising from between your legs I begin removing my shirt. You sit up on the bed and unbutton my jeans sliding them down. My cock now exposed in front of you, you take it in your hand and stroke it drawing a moan from drop inside me. Your caresses send pleasure through my body.

Pulling you to your feet I turn us around and push you back into the wall. Trapping you there, my hand moves to the left side of your neck grasping it so that you can't move away as I begin to bite and suck on your neck. I hear your sudden gasp and feel your body shutter as my teeth touch your skin and bite down. You let out a breathy "Fuck!" as my mouth works up and down your throat. Letting my other hand return to the dripping wet folds of your pussy I insert my fingers deep inside you. Soon you are moaning loudly, grinding into me and barely able to stand.

Again we turn and I push you back down on the bed. Your breathing is ragged with the sound sexual desire unleashed. I can take no more and follow you into the bed climbing above you my aching cock positioned at your entrance. With one swift move I bury myself deep inside you and I'm overwhelmed by the pleasure of your tight wet cunt wrapped around me. You cry out at the swift intrusion but it turns into a loud moan of ecstasy. The words "Fuck Me!" burst demandingly from your lips as your arms and legs pull me impossibly deeper into you.

I begin thrusting hard and deep feeling our sweat drenched bodies slap together. There sounds of you fucking fill the room. You repeat your demand "Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuck Me!" over and over driving me on. Our pounding shakes the bed and it's noise joins ours. In the distance another chorus of unleashed sexual desire joins our symphony. The cries, moans and contact of our spouses lustful tryst flows in from the other room. Knowing they are fulfilling their desires makes our intercourse even more intense.

Our lurid dance of groping, biting, and thrusting rises to frantic heights until suddenly you clutch me tight and begin to convulse. The orgasm washes over you like a tsunami and rips a carnal wail of ecstasy from deep within you. Hearing you release so exquisitely undoes my being. All control is gone and I thrust frantically into you driving myself as deep as possible. Growling like an animal with a final thrust I bury myself inside you. Exploding with pleasure I fill you to overflowing.

Satiated we collapse into a pile still holding each other. It's quite save for our labored breathing. There's no longer sounds coming from the other room either, our lovers having satisfied their desires as well. Slowly we kiss and being to collect ourselves. Dressing we leave the room to rejoin the others. We find them lounging on the couch, going faces smiling back at us. The evening has been a wonderful experience and we spend the rest of the night laughing and talking.

Maybe one night we will let ourselves get lost in each other again.