Sharing the Jacuzzi Ch. 01

Story Info
Exhibitionist wife gets locked out.
3.5k words
4.34
150.3k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
331 Followers

Due to that little experience at the ski resort in Colorado (see "Sharing the Sauna"), my wife of 15 years and I have had a little change in our relationship. Cindy knew how much I enjoyed the experience of sharing her with my friend and I knew how much she enjoyed it too.

The trouble was that we didn't know how to easily re-create that scenario again; she still IS shy! But I also knew we both wanted another episode if it was right.

Jim has visited us once or twice since that trip, although we never really got into the act again. From the way Jim looked at my wife I knew he wished for another opportunity and couldn't forget the sexual episode we shared in Colorado! So I started thinking about how I could 'surprise' my wife once again.

We had just finished an expansion on our home and though we really couldn't afford it, I convinced Cindy to allow me to put a Jacuzzi off of our deck. We have a nice private setting in our yard. The only view of that area was from a decent distance and through some trees to the neighbor's house.

We added some nice mellow lighting around the deck area and the Jacuzzi. I knew my wife would be fine with being nude in our own Jacuzzi, but I also knew she wouldn't just walk out the backdoor, onto the deck, and down into the Jacuzzi in her birthday suit the whole way.

So as summer came, we got used to going out into it a few nights a week. I put little coat hooks nearby where we could hang up our robes once we sat down around the edge of the Jacuzzi.

Whenever Cindy reached over to the hook she did a nice stretch, which accented the contours of her beautiful full breasts as well as the sensuous curve of her back, down to that nice round ass. Every time I saw Cindy drop her robe in the steamy air I just couldn't keep my dick from popping straight up.

It has to be said at forty-two Cindy still has an amazing body. She works out five times a week and it sure shows. Her figure, her piercing dark eyes and high cheekbones, along with her long dark hair, always draws looks from other men.

After about six weeks of getting comfy going into the Jacuzzi and shedding our clothes, I actually started getting her to walk out of the house without wearing the robe. Of course she only did this at night, although I often wondered if she took this chance while I was away at work. She only worked mornings and had most afternoons alone to herself.

I loved watching her body in the soft night-lights as she walked across the deck and paused at the edge of the Jacuzzi, before slipping down into the bubbling waters.

The atmosphere made for some great sex as our love life was revitalized after 10 years of being stuck in neutral. I loved seeing her tits pop up just above the waterline. Her round 34DD's sure can float!

One of my favorite positions was having her on my lap, my hands reaching around to the front of her body and massaging those tits, while she was grinding her ass back into me and slowly pushing her pussy down around my throbbing member. I liked this position because her body was facing the back of the yard where it was thickly wooded. I always thought that someone could be watching from back in those woods, getting a great view of my hands massaging her tits or watching them bounce up and down and she rode my cock (but that's other story).

Trying to stir things up, I mentioned our new Jacuzzi to some friends of ours. Most of the couples quickly accepted the invitation to join us and brought their suits with them. We had lots of company, but it wasn't as much fun for us because we were now used to being nude in the Jacuzzi.

We hinted a few times to our friends that we didn't wear much when guests were not around. The men always looked right at my wife's tits whenever one of us said that, while I did see a little twinkle in the eyes of some of the other wives as well. I'm sure they were waiting for us to ask them to drop the suits, but as my wife never chimed in I thought it wouldn't happen.

One afternoon, that all changed. I was home from work early and asked Cindy if she would like go for a quick dip in the Jacuzzi while the kids were still at school.

"Maybe, but it's a little cool." She responded.

"Well, maybe we'll have to heat things up a little?" I said, using my best Graucho Marx impersonation.

"What exactly did you have in mind, big boy?" Came the voice of Mae West.

"Well, if I were to see a sexy woman stroll across our deck wearing nothing but a smile, I think that might raise MY temperature a bit!"

"I'm sure it won't be just your temperature rising!" Mae giggled as she headed down the hall.

"Well then, let's see if you're right about that!" My natural voice took over.

"Only one little problem dear," She warned as I caught up with her. "I can't exactly step out into broad daylight with nothing on. What will our neighbors think?"

"What neighbors? They're all busy working." I laughed, "Just pretend it's nighttime, but with brighter lights!"

She looked at me to judge how serious I was. I winked back at her. "Last chance, if you want to see my, uh, reaction!"

While Cindy changed for the Jacuzzi, I quickly telephoned the heating company to confirm a visit to check our heating oil; the meter is conveniently stationed about ten feet from the Jacuzzi.

As I came out of the den, Cindy giggled as she trotted to the backdoor, wearing nothing. As she opened the door onto the deck, she turned towards me, her finger indicating I should follow. It was then that I caught sight of movement beyond her. I was sure I saw the neighbor's curtains open as my wife walked onto the deck.

She stopped about eight feet outside the door and reached up to put a band around her hair. So there she was, arms raised, sun shining down on her gorgeous breasts, her back arched to emphasize her ass. It was a better pose than most centerfolds. I peeked across at the window beyond. Even from that distance I could tell it was Bob from next door.

I walked to my wife and slid my hands down the sides of her breasts until I cupped their weight in my hands. My member was breaching the shorts I was still wearing.

"Uh John, you seem to be heating UP already and we're not even in the Jacuzzi yet." She chuckled.

"I'm just fantasizing that somebody could be watching you right now standing out here in the sun. You're awfully sexy standing on this deck without your clothes."

Little did she know that the neighbor was indeed watching! Cindy seemed to like the implication as well because she turned and leaned back into my arms as I my hands roamed her breasts, my fingers teasing her nipples on each pass. I leaned forward and nibbled at her ears with my lips.

We barely made into the Jacuzzi as I leaned her back over the edge, my hands running down her sides onto her hips. I slipped my cock into her pussy. Then she arched her back and started massaging her own tits as I slowly slid my shaft in and out of the warmth between her legs.

I'm sure the neighbor was dying to see as well, but from this vantage point we were out of his view. As great as this was, my excitement intensified when she leaned her head way back in pleasure. It reminded me of our sauna adventure while I imagined a cock sliding into her mouth as I fucked her.

Whilst we both savored our lovemaking session and floated around the Jacuzzi, I had forgotten about my little plan, but was reminded when I heard the gas truck coming up the road.

"Honey," I said, "I have to run in and use the bathroom a minute. I'll be right back."

I jumped up and ran in the backdoor, but made sure I 'accidentally' locked it as I did. From the bathroom window I peeked out as the truck stopped in the driveway. I don't know how my wife didn't hear it, but when the door closed, she jumped up and raced to the backdoor. When she got there, she found it locked.

I heard her call out, "bastard!" as the guy came up the walkway into the yard. I think he got a quick view of her running back down into the Jacuzzi because I saw his eyes widen for a second.

Meanwhile my neighbor, Bob, had never left the window and was getting a second great view of Cindy.

She had just dropped into the Jacuzzi as I came to the backdoor. I wrapped a towel around myself just as the delivery guy made it around the back of the deck. My wife closed her eyes as if she didn't notice him coming and I walked out onto the deck.

"Oh! Hi, I forgot you were coming today." He tried not to look over at my wife, who was submerged in the Jacuzzi, but I'm sure he couldn't help notice her bare shoulders above the waterline.

"You'll have to excuse us, but we rarely get a chance to use the thing. We figured we'd take advantage of what little time we have while the kids are still in school."

"No problem." He said, walking over to the meter.

I glanced over to my wife from atop the deck, lifted my head, and raised my eyebrows urging her to sit up a little more. She shook her head, but I was hoping our session had loosened some of her inhibitions.

The guy called to us, "You are a little low, I might as well get my hose and top off the tank if you want?"

"Sure, go ahead." I replied as Cindy raised her eyebrows, surprised at my response. I whispered over to her, "I wonder just how long his hose is?"

Cindy started to pull herself out of the tub and make quick her escape as he disappeared back to his truck.

"He'll be right back!" I hissed at her, "You'll never make it to the door."

"You set me up for this, didn't you?" She shook her head cynically, yet smiling.

"No way!" I answered, feigning ignorance. "That little session we just had distracted me. How was I to know we'd be out here when the oil service came?"

As the guy brought his hose up to the tank, my wife pursed her lips and sat up a little higher in the Jacuzzi. At this point, only her nipples were below the waterline and some major cleavage was showing. I saw the guy struggle to look away, but his eyes were wide as he strained them to his right to take some peeks.

"Just leave the bill when you're finished." I called out. "I'm running out of time and I'd like to get a few minutes in the Jacuzzi myself."

I knew this would prompt him to stare more because I planned to be out of his view on the other side of the tub, behind the deck railing. Cindy however, would be right in his line of vision.

I threw my towel off to the side so that he knew we were nude. Then, as I dropped down into the Jacuzzi, I kicked my wife's feet and made her jump up just a little more.

"Oh, sorry Honey!" I said with a mischievous grin.

Her tits came above the water for a few seconds and I saw her glance over to the oil guy. She noticed that he was looking at her at just that moment. She heaved in a heavy breath, surprised at my actions, and then sank back down glaring at me incredulously.

The guy was filling the tank as slowly as possible. After a few minutes she was making some, 'I'm getting horny faces', as I poked my toes at her pussy under the water.

"Hey, I left my sunglasses hanging from that branch on your side of the Jacuzzi." I spoke a little louder than normal.

"Can you reach over and get them for me?" She widened her eyes and snickered as I heard the guy bang into something over by the tank. I then added, "It's ok, you'll have your back to him."

When my wife has her back to you, it's about as good as someone standing nude in front of you. She has great curves down to her hips and her full round tits are visible even from behind her body. She turned and stood up as she reached over for the sunglasses, the top of her butt stopping just at the waterline.

From my vantage point, the view was outrageous. As she reached toward the branch, her tits swung over the side of the Jacuzzi, her nice tight midsection out in the open air. From the oil guy's vantage point, I'm sure he had to see one of the better sights of his life as her long back sloped down to where her butt was just entering the water. Her tits peeked out her sides.

Just then he yelled out, "Ok, I'm done!" Though I think he was also trying to surprise her into turning around.

"Thanks, see-ya!" I yelled back, raising my eyebrows to my wife.

She took the hint and turned to give me the sunglasses before sliding back into the water. The oil guy now had a full side view, which accented her profile. Her ample breasts sloped out and hung over her tight mid-section, which curved down to that great ass. I noticed that she peeked over and gave him a quick look of surprise that he was still there and then flashed a small, admonishing grin. I heard the guy swallow an "Oowwwhhh" as she slid back into the water.

I didn't want this to end, but I didn't think she would do anything physical with him. So I blurted out, "Hey, hold up a second. I forgot that I needed you to look at the heat exchange unit. Something's not right."

And then whispered quickly to my wife,

"Cindy, you can go into the house and get changed while we're upstairs. But just maybe you should wait until you hear me open the upstairs window first. I think he needs one good last look." I winked at her, got up, threw on my towel, and started for the door.

The guy followed me upstairs. As we entered the utility room, I said.

"Let me open this window. It's a little stuffy in here." On queue, my wife got up out of the Jacuzzi and headed up the steps toward the backdoor.

I stood behind the guy, pretending to open the panel on the unit, as he stared down at my wife, completely nude, walking up the steps onto the deck. I looked over his shoulder and noticed her taking her time as she reached back behind her head to untie her hair. She was playing it up now, which made me hotter.

The guy had thick jeans on, but he was busting out of them. I took a quick look out the other window and saw our neighbor Bob quietly opening his window for a clearer view.

When my wife got to the backdoor, we all got a surprise because I had forgotten to reset the lock. She went to open it and again found herself locked out. This time she yelled out, "Johhhh-onnnn?"

I poked my head out the window as she stamped and tried to pull open the door, which made her tits sway back and forth.

"Cindy, I forgot to reset the lock, honest! I'll bring your robe right out."

I doubt she believed me, because she said, "Ok John, if this is the way you want it!"

"I'll be right back." I said to the guy as I rushed down the hall to get her robe from the bathroom, leaving him there at the window. I peeked out the bathroom window this time. I could tell Cindy saw the guy standing just inside the other window. What she didn't notice was Bob, who had by now gotten binoculars and was leaning them just over his windowsill.

To teach me a lesson she sauntered over about eighteen feet across the deck just under the window where the oil guy was standing. He and Bob were getting a great show.

Then she turned back and headed toward the door. She saw my head at the bathroom window where I gestured at the other window. She mouthed, "I know!" and promptly bent over at the waist and reached down to put on her flip-flops, slowly. I'm sure the guy could see the glory hole and I'm sure Bob had the binoculars on ZOOM.

Cindy gave them extra viewing time as she switch legs and put the second one on. I almost came in my pants thinking about her ass silhouetting the oval shaped area at the top of her legs, pink labia framing the entrance to her pussy. I'm sure the oil guy did as I heard, "Uhh-oooh", coming from down the hall.

I popped my head out and mouthed, "Holy shit!" She stuck her tongue out at me as I blurted out, "I'm bringing your robe down now."

The oil guy spun away from the window as I came out into the hall.

"Uh, can you hold on a minute? I seemed to have locked my wife out." I'm quite sure he was holding onto something at this point!

"No problem here." He chuckled, ready to enjoy some extra viewing pleasure.

I slowly went down the stairs in order to give the oilman and Bob a little more time to enjoy that beautiful body standing out there on the deck.

When I got to the backdoor, I could see my wife's large round tits, a blush of red from the excitement of the moment, through the glass. Her perfectly round nipples stared back at me. I wanted to eat them right then and there.

I opened the door and said, "I really did forget."

"I'm surprised you didn't bring him right here to the door!" She stated flatly.

I handed her the robe, but she just threw it over her shoulder and headed down the hall to the guest room. Just as she passed the stairs, the oil guy was coming down and got another nice view as she walked by the stairway, not turning to acknowledge his proximity.

I ushered him to the front door, let him out, and ran back towards the guest room. My wife was standing there breathing hard, sliding her finger down her pussy lips, and grabbing her tit with the other hand.

"Not fair," I said, "that's my job."

"Fuck me right now!" She exhaled, doing a perfect jump and landing, her legs wrapped around my waist and her pussy landed on my hard-on.

My towel opened and I slipped my cock in immediately.

"He's still in the hall." I blurted out. Her pussy tightened around my sliding cock. I leaned her back, but held onto her hips. Her body descended as the back of her head neared the floor.

"Can he see you?" There was no response, but her muscles tightened.

"I bet he would love to stand behind you right now, so that you could suck his dick in that position." She moaned loudly as her body tensed.

"We're in here!" I shouted to no one. Then her entire body constricted and we both exploded with orgasms again.

After we recovered, we remembered that we only had twenty more minutes until the school bus dropped off the kids.

I had confessed that the oil guy was already gone, which she already surmised, "But he'll be pulling his dick for years over that scene. You know, Cindy, he's not the only one who saw you."

"What do you mean?" She asked, her breathing increasing.

"I noticed our neighbor, Bob, looking out his window when I was upstairs. He got quite an eyeful!"

I didn't tell her he was there for the entire time, or that he had binoculars.

"Oh shit, him too? He must've been home early today." Her eyes revealed some faraway thoughts going on in her head.

"Yeah, I think he's going to be doing a lot of yard work the rest of this summer!"

Please do not copy or distribute to any other media or websites. Thanks to the Literotica.com audience for any feedback, encouragement, and votes! DocBlue 03/05

docBlue
docBlue
331 Followers