Sharing the Load

Story Info
First snowball turns man into snowball lover.
1.1k words
4.54
74.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever heard of snowballing?" my wife asked me one night as she sensed my moment of climax rapidly approaching.

We often spoke to each other during sex, even oral sex, which was our preferred method of satisfying ourselves and each other.

Recently we had increased our gym nights from two to three each week, working out on the machines and enjoying the ever-present eye candy. For a couple in our forties, we were both in pretty good shape, if I must say so myself, and sweating and straining at the gym helped keep us feeling young at heart, plus it never failed to put us in the mood for the bedroom festivities which inevitably followed. Our typical gym nights always ended the same way, with us tearing our clothes off as soon as we entered our home and sharing a hot, steamy shower together before practically devouring each other in our king-size bed. As much as I enjoyed her taste and smell anytime, my wife drew me like a starving man to a banquet when we were both fresh from the shower. Something about being so clean always made me feel like doing something very dirty!

On this particular night, after reaching her first orgasm at the tip of my curious and nimble tongue, my beautiful wife returned the favor by licking, nuzzling, and sucking me with all of the skill she had perfected over many years of marriage and countless previous opportunities. Then, intuitively knowing my orgasm was near, as she was always able to sense, she teased me by taking me out of her mouth and asking the question that would ultimately change our lives.

I would not say we were in a rut, in fact, far from it, despite our years of monogamy. My wife and I had tasted and experienced each other in just about every way imaginable, and in some very interesting places. We shared our imaginations just as eagerly as we shared our bodies, neither of us placing limits on the other's lustful desires. But it had been quite some time since we had tried anything new. And new, especially when it was suggested by my wife, usually meant exciting!

Oral sex was our old standby, dating back to the time when we were high school sweethearts and used to sneak quick tastes of each other whenever we could get away with it. Somehow, while still mutually pleasurable all these years later, it was also very comfortable. It was certainly a routine, but I never thought of it as a rut.

So despite our experiments in bringing pleasure to each other throughout our marriage, I had never heard of snowballing, at least not the definition my wife shared with me that night. It was not to be the only thing she would share with me that night, and every time since.

Snowballing, my beautiful wife explained to me while my erection pulsated in her soft hand, was when the man would reach orgasm in the woman's mouth, but then, instead of swallowing it, she would pass the load back to the man via a passionate kiss, and he would swallow it.

As I mentioned already, I had not heard of this before, and despite my state of near-orgasmic arousal, it did not appeal to me. While it was true my wife had swallowed countless mouthfuls of my semen, and if I had to guess how many loads she had consumed in her lifetime, I couldn't even guess, the idea of swallowing semen, even my own, sounded like the last thing I would ever want to do.

"Would you like to try it?" she asked while still holding me in her soft hand and licking me ever so gently, adding, "I think it would be very sexy."

I don't know what possessed me at the time, maybe it was the way she said, "very sexy," while holding and licking my throbbing member. But somehow I whispered, "OK," and that was it. She went back to giving me possibly the most intense sexual experience, up to that point in my life, sucking and squeezing me until she had taken every single last drop.

That is when it became really interesting.

I was exhausted from the workout she had given me, completely spent. She was full of energy, among other things, and kissed her way back up to my face without saying a word. Although I sort of knew what was going to happen next, or at least I thought I knew, I was helpless to do anything except lay there in the bed I had made for myself with my whispered utterance of approval.

When my beautiful wife got to my face, she held my chin with one hand and planted her mouth directly on mine, maintaining that contact long enough for me to open my mouth. For a split second it was a normal kiss, like the thousands we had shared at times like this for so many years, and I had a fleeting thought that maybe she had swallowed my load and was only teasing me about snowballing the whole time, just to see how I would react.

Then she filled my mouth to the point of overflowing with the hot mixture of my semen and her saliva, pushing it down with her agile tongue.

I had no idea there would be so much!

Reflexively I swallowed the entire load, while she continued to kiss and suck my mouth with more passion than I had ever experienced in her kiss. And I have to admit, I absolutely loved it! Even the taste of my semen surprised me, if I can claim to have tasted it that night. It had always been such an intense feeling to reach orgasm in my beautiful wife's mouth, I would never have expected that it could be even better.

Needless to say, from that night onward, snowballing has become a regular part of our lovemaking, and my anticipation of the exchange magnifies the intensity of my orgasm in my beautiful wife's mouth exponentially.

So, that is the end of this short vignette, although there are many more adventures to share.

Thank-you very much to everyone who has taken the time to read this!

If I may impart upon you my personal opinion, I believe sex is one of the very best things we have going for us, an opportunity to share our most private self with someone we love in a mutually enjoyable experience. In this way, we are all super heroes, and our own sexuality is the only super power we will ever need!

Please be kind to each other always, and let the stories and poems you read inspire you to be gentler and more loving to those dear to you.

And finally, if anything I have written has offended anyone, I sincerely apologize, as it has never been my intention.

Peace!