Sharing the Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda cast her eyes over the scene, with my round buttocks moving up and down, Bree's knees drawn up and draped over my bottom, and the scant inch or so of my erection that was buried inside her best friend. She shook with delight at the thoughts in her mind.

After a few minutes I pushed a little harder. Bree gasped loudly, but the pain wasn't nearly as sharp as I had worried it would be. That part was over, Bree was no longer a virgin. I slid deeper into her over the next minute or so. Soon Linda could see my testicles hitting Bree's buttocks in the mirrored closet door. Her hand drifted down to her own downy blonde mound and she lay back, leaving us to consummate our love.

The speed picked up as both Bree and I began to spin. I was pumping in and out of her mound and she was hitting me with her buttocks in passionate response. We could both feel it coming on and we were excited to feel our loving complete. Linda had come and was now sitting up trying to pleasure us both. I felt her hand stroking my balls at the same time she was cupping and kneading one of Bree's breasts. I got an incredible shock of pleasure as Linda slid one of her fingers into my anus, pumping it in and out as I did the same to Bree. Lindy took her hand from Bree's breast and slid it between our bodies. She found the button of Bree's clitoris and began stroking her hard and fast. With a scream her best friend began to come. I could feel Bree's vagina begin clamping tightly and wildly onto my penis. Her bottom moved up and down rapidly as she came and she cried out both our names in ecstasy.

I let myself go as soon as Bree started to come. Linda could feel me pulsing inside my bottom as the liquid inside my loins started to pump through my system, my anus squeezing her finger over and over again. My penis throbbed inside of Bree's virgin sex and I came inside her. The condom filled as each gush of semen exploded into it. I closed my eyes and imagined that were making love bareback and that I was bursting inside her and that she could feel it striking her inside with full force. It was such an intense feeling of passion that I had as I was coming. Such a wonderful feeling of love for these two women.

"Oh Lord, Bree! Linda! Oh God I love you both so much!" I cried as my orgasm began to ebb. I gasped a few more times before I was completely through. I opened my eyes and looked into Bree's. Our lips met and we exchanged a passionate kiss. Then I reached down between our bodies, grabbed the base of my penis, and started to withdraw from Bree. I held the condom on until I was all the way out of her and then slowly peeled it off. I got up and stretched my legs, taking the remnants of our safe sexual exchange to the bathroom. When I returned, Bree's chest was still rising and falling heavily. Linda lay with her head on her friend's tummy and was running her fingers lightly through the dark forest of her sex. I slipped back onto the bed and cuddled up to the petite brunette from the other side.

"Thank you, thank you both," whispered an exhausted but fulfilled Bree. She kissed each of us softly on the lips and then mumbled "love you, love you both..." before closing her eyes to sleep.

* * * * *

We spent that night together, making it the most wonderful time that we could. I can't remember how many times we made love together, but each time was as wonderful as the first. They next day, though, after waking up past 1:00 in the afternoon, we each rushed to shower and get cleaned up. We stood in the doorway hugging and kissing for a long time, each promising the others that we would get together and make love again soon. And it did happen a few more times but, as happens in college, they graduated and went on to other things. We all started different relationships and drifted apart as lovers. I haven't seen either of them for at least ten years, but I always remember that first night with deep affection and excitement. It was the first time that I ever shared the love, but it wasn't the last.

END