Sharing the MILF List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

"Gawd, she is tight. What a pussy!" He muttered, dropping on to the couch, his cock glittering with her moisture.

Brent stood up, a long slow unfolding of his lean, tall frame. Annie tilted up on one shoulder to watch him undress. His mighty cock came into the view and she sighed, mewling like a kitten for milk. At that moment, my fucking phone rang. I pulled my pants up and fished it out of the pocket.

"Sonny?"

I pulled my pants the rest of the way up, tucking my cock into the underwear and backed out of the room. "Yeah?" I said softly.

"Your car is blocking the garage." Mrs. Rossini said in small voice. "Would you come up and move it, please?"

"Yeah, sure." I kept my eyes on Brent as he lined up his cock behind Annie and proceeded to push it into her. "I'll be right up." I said.

"Sonny, I am up stairs." She was whispering.

"What's that mom? Let me get away from the TV. I can't hear you. Let me call you back." I hung up, just as Annie screamed again. My mind was racing, Mrs. Rossini was upstairs and Annie was screaming through another orgasm. I looked around.

I waited till Brent had stroked his way all the way into Mrs. Kingston's body. She was shivering and chanting 'wu, wu, wu', over and over again, which means 'five, five, five' in Chinese, she would tell us later. I moved to the end of the table, buckling my pants. "I have to go call home. I'll be back in a while. I, I may have to leave for a bit." I said, thinking if Mrs. Rossini was upstairs I was going to need to create some diversionary tactic to get Annie out of sight and quiet. I glanced at her arching body, punching her ass back at Brent as he pushed his cock slowly back into her quivering body.

Annie turned her head to look at me. Her eyes were slits, the hair tangled over her face giving her a subdued, sexual look. Each time Brent plunged home, her eyes would open wider and her lips would purse, showing her teeth. Brent was speeding up.

I looked at the other guys. They ignored me, watching Brent fuck Mrs. Kingston. I left them that way. I jogged up the stairs and found the house dark, for night had fallen. I saw Mrs. Rossini standing in the dark of the living room. She put a finger to her lips and gestured for me to follow her, which I did. We went into the kitchen.

Before she did anything, she kissed me, her hands holding me by the shoulders. Her mouth was open and I met her tongue with mine and I grasped her by the hips. One of her hands drifted down my side and then to my waist and thence to the crotch. She broke the kiss when she felt my hard cock. I thought I was going to come right then and would have if she had stroked me even once. All things come to he who waits.

"I was downstairs. I saw you fuck her." Mrs. Rossini whispered. "What is going on down there? Who is that?"

For a moment, I reverted back in time, back to a time when I would have been tongue tied and thunderstruck by the moment. I shook it off. This was now, I was different, not tongue tied, not now. "We are fucking Mrs. Kingston." I said quietly.

Mrs. Rossini's eyes got big as the proverbial saucers. "Mrs. Kingston?"

"Yes. She has a fantasy about fucking four guys and being airtight." I spoke so casually I thought someone else was talking. Mrs. Rossini stared at me then pulled me close, plastering her body against mine, pressing her cheek to my chest. Her body shuddered.

"Oh." She said. "Oh."

I wrapped one arm around her back, laying a hand on her shoulder blade but with the other, I cupped her ass cheek, squeezing it. The thrill of desire enveloped us, a soft scarlet haze in the gloom.

"Do they know I am here?" She asked, her voice muffled against my chest.

"No. They think I am calling mom. Mrs. Kingston is going to blow everyone then we are going to fuck her silly."

Mrs. Rossini pulled back. "Blow you? You mean suck your cocks?"

I nodded. Till that moment, I had not realized it but I had never spoken her given name. She had been 'Mrs. Rossini' the whole time we fucked in her kitchen. The thought made me chuckle. Then she blew my mind.

"I want to see that. Let me watch her suck . . . suck . . . suck . . . " She got stuck.

"Cock." I said helpfully.

Mrs. Rossini nodded. "Yes. Cock. I want to watch her suck your cocks." She was shivering like she was cold. Passionate adrenaline. In a much softer voice she said, "I went downstairs to say 'hello'. I saw your cars on the street but yours blocked the garage." Her eyes found mine in the broken darkness of the house, punctured by the various lights of the appliances and the digital clock on the counter and the tepid illumination of the streetlights coming through the various windows. "I was going to ask you to come move your car so I could kiss you and suck, suck, suck your cock. But I heard the sound of a woman. When I looked around the corner, she was, was, was coming. Her face turned toward me and I could see it, like she was crying her eyes clinched closed and her lips pulled back and she was bucking and thrashing on the table while you fucked her. I was lightheaded. I could not believe you were fucking a woman in my house, another woman." She hesitated, perhaps remembering. "And she was tied!" She refocused her eyes and then she kissed me again, one hand stroking between us, caressing my now iron cock.

Mrs. Rossini pulled back from me, her eyes searching, searing, wide. "I came up here and sat on the couch, thinking about what I had seen. You know what I felt?"

I shook my head in the darkness, waiting to see where this runaway train would take me.

"I got very wet. Here. Feel me." She tried to pull up her skirt but it was straight and bound around her thighs as she pulled it up. She pushed it back down. "I thought about you in that other woman, after you had me and I realized it was exciting to watch you taking her. But I wanted to see more. I want to see you do things to her."

"What things?" I prompted but I do not think she heard me.

"I don't know but I wanted to watch it all. I never felt so, so completely turned on in my life." Her eyes turned to me.

Now, I used her given name. "Natasha, Brent is down there. He was fucking her when I left. Are you sure that you want to go down there."

She nodded, an eager but frightened motion. "I want to see, I want to watch her suck their cocks. I want to watch her be fucked."

The train came to a sudden stop. I was surprised but fascinated. Where do we go from here, I wondered. I shrugged. The worst that could happen is that we would all fuck Natasha as well. Well, maybe not the worst thing but still, I could not see much risk. But for insurance, I clasped her ass in both hands while I kissed her. She was jittery, her hands flitting from my back to shoulders to face and down to my ass. When I broke the kiss, I knelt, ran my hands up her legs, hooked both thumbs in the waist band of her conservative panties. I pulled them down her thighs.

Mrs. Rossini squawked and then groaned when I pressed my face into the crotch of her skirt as I pulled her underwear down and then off her legs. She balanced with her hands on my shoulders as I removed her panties from each foot in turn. I stood up and held them out for her to see. She glanced at it and then back to my eyes. I could not tell if she understood my intention. I think she was just turned on. I put them into my pocket, took her hand and led her to the closed basement door. I opened it quietly, signaling to her she should be quiet. It was nearly dark but the light below lit our way. We descended.

I hoped that Natasha Rossini would see her son with his cock in a woman for the first time. I was not disappointed. By the time we rounded the corner, Brent was hammering Annie. Apparently, they had decided that going last had its advantages because he did not seem like he was just stroking for target practice. He was stroking for the long ball. I moved Natasha in front of me, but still behind the half-wall and in the dark shadows of the basement.

Brent suddenly pulled out of Annie's pussy. She keened like a hound whose master just died. He quickly untied the bow ties in the scarves and freed her arms. For a moment, Annie lay on the table. Brent helped her up, turned her around and lifted her onto the table. She flopped onto her back and began rubbing her arms while her legs dangled off the edge. Brent put her legs over his shoulders, which put her feet at his ears. He pulled her to the edge of the table. Chris brought an old, flat pillow to them which Brent fit under her lower back to cushion the edge of the table. He positioned his cock and entered her with one great heave, shoving his entire length into her all at once.

Annie screamed, "Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes." She degenerated into a chant but kept rubbing her arms while hunching her ass up to meet the cock entering her. Brent continued to steam power her with great, long strokes, each with a visible pause at both ends of the stroke; with his cock poised at the entrance and when rooted deep in her writhing body where he would flex his ass moving his cock around inside her pussy, like he was signing the walls of her vagina with a graffiti tag.

No one spoke, not taking their eyes from the woman on the pool table and the man between her legs. When Brent finally ground to a halt, his cock fully embedded in her body, Annie stretched her arms over her head and hunched her pussy up at him.

"Please fuck me! Please fuck me, Brent!" Annie whimpered, her whole body convulsing.

Fuck her he did. For a few furious minutes, Brent pounded down into her pussy, bending over her and fucking her hard, while he sucked on her nipples, pulling them taut, high over her, drawing them out with his lips while Annie thrashed below him. Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled at him with her heels. All the while keeping up a steady mumbling chatter of mixed English and Chinese, till finally she came again. Her body arched off the table, bridging from shoulders and head to her ass on the very edge of the table.

Brent slammed into her and then grunted. He bent his back, grasped her hips and pulled her partway off the table, full onto his cock, impaling her completely. Then he made a series of little grunts coinciding with a fractional pumping of his hips. This went on for several minutes till he draped himself over her, finally kissing her on the lips. For a while they lay in that awkward position, kissing noisily. Then Brent stood up, and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Annie dropped her legs, pulling her ass back onto the table, then she simply went limp with a loud, clearly audible sigh. Her pussy protruded above her body, propped up as it was on the edge of the pool table. Cum welled up through her pussy lips like water from a hot spring. It glistened in the light. Annie did not move.

"Fuck me, Brent. You really fucked her that time." Sammy said, the awe apparent in his voice. "Think she has any energy to suck us all off?"

No one answered.

All this time, Mrs. Rossini had been holding my arms around her, pressing one hand to a breast and the other between her legs while she ground her ass back against my cock. When Sammy spoke, she turned in my arms and pushed me away. For a moment I thought we were in trouble. Instead, she crept past me, holding my hand which she used to pull me after her. We tiptoed up the stairs. She quietly closed the door, grabbed hold of me and kissed me harder than I have ever been kissed in my life. I responded by slamming her against the opposite wall, making a definite thump which I hoped no one would pay any attention to. I thought perhaps the TV would cover the racket.

I began to pull up her skirt but remembered it was straight and would not go past her thighs. I found the hook and zipper and soon had it released. All the while she kissed me, holding my head while I opened her blouse and then my pants. I entered her, finding her sloshing when I first put a finger to her lips and inside her. My cock struck home with no resistance. She lifted one leg as I slammed her against the wall, rattling the pictures all along it. I was so close to coming but she was closer. Sasha looped one foot behind my knees and I leaned her against the wall and fucked up into her with one awkward, jolting stroke and she screamed; a tight, throttled scream from deep in her throat which did not get past her barred teeth, one only I could hear.

Then I came. My cock exploded inside her slit, sending electric tingles through my body and spangling the darkness in my eyes with red, orange and yellow light. Sasha grunted and her head bumped back against the wall while I humped at her over and over again, dumping load after load of come into her sopping depths.

Then it was past. She dropped her foot to steady herself and I relaxed, pinning her to the wall but not moving. For several long minutes we teetered together against the wall. Then suddenly, Mrs. Rossini pushed me away. "I want to see her suck them off." She hissed. "But I have to clean up and put something else on. Don't get dressed. I want you again." She shuffled off into the darkness, leaving me standing with my pants at my ankles. I removed my shoes, pants and underwear but left my shirt. For some reason I did not want to be naked here. I never walked around my house naked, even when I was alone. Going naked would be a bad habit in a house full of women, unless you were fucking them. The thought made my cock twitch. What a life!

Mrs. Rossini appeared in a black dressing gown over a short silky black nighty. The gown dusted the floor but the nighty barely covered her ass. She put her lips to my ear, kissed it with a light lick from the tip of her tongue which finished what my own thoughts had begun in my cock and said, "I want to watch her suck them. Can we go back down?"

I thought about asking after her intentions first or some such interruption but dismissed it. Best not to confuse what was happening down stairs with my own little drama. I grabbed my clothes and we descended the stairs and resumed our virtually invisible position behind the half-wall bookcase. The sight we found was indescribably lurid. The four guys were lined up against the pool table. Naked, asses hooked on the edge, hands behind them, planted on the green felt field, balancing them: Sammy, Landon, Chris and Brent lined up down the long side of the table.

Annie was on her hands and knees in front of Sammy. As we arrived, she sat up and licked the tip of his black cock. It bobbed but she caught it with her lips. Sammy stared down at her with a mixture of fascination and lust, his eyes were wide and white in his black face. Her hands gripped his black thighs. She kissed his cock and sucked on the end, pulled back and painted it with her tongue. She slumped back to all fours and crawled sideways to Landon. Sammy stared at her with open-mouthed awe, his hard black cock glistening.

I stood behind Sasha with my hands on her waist. I pulled her back to me and kissed her neck. She sighed but did not turn back to me, keeping her eyes fixed on the tableau before us. My hands ran over the front of her body till I cupped both of her boobs. She slumped back into me, dropping her head for a moment back onto my shoulder but the sound of Landon's groan alerted her. Her head snapped up. She put both her hands on the book case which was about belly button high on her and leaned on it, pressing her ass against me.

Annie had hold of Landon's cock with one hand while she sucked on the head, sucking soft then hard, gently then loud and hard before pulling back to lick it with her tongue, round and round the head while Landon grunted and groaned, his head thrown back. The blue vein bulged. Landon grunted as she ran her tongue around the flared head, tracing the edge of the little helmet before pressing it against her lips. We could just see her lips from our angle as she was kissing it. The frizz of her black mane covered her smooth back but she would move to the side and lick so that we could clearly see her tongue caressing his cock. Then she opened her mouth and took him deep, the throbbing cock disappearing from our sight. Landon grunted.

Annie pulled back, went to her knees again and crawled to Chris. With Chris, she kissed his knees and thighs for they were nearly naked of hair, smooth and tan, nearly the color of her own skin. Annie ran her tongue up the crest of each hip and down to his thigh then finally she took hold of his thick cock and licked it from head to base, using long sweeping swipes of her tongue. Then she kissed the end and sucked on it for a few moments. Chris stood completely still, staring down at what she was doing to him.

I moved Natasha's black robe out of the way and felt under the nighty, finding Sasha's ass pleasingly naked. I fingered her pussy and she grunted once, a sound which blended with the roar of the crowd from the TV. I positioned myself and entered her, thrusting into her body while she held onto the stout bookcase, firmly attached to the floor and wall. Her eyes did not leave the scene before us.

Annie crawled to Brent and cleaned him thoroughly with her tongue and lips, sucking the congealed effluvium of their previous coupling and swallowing it all. She murmured often, sucked loudly and then as his cock regained its regal stature, took some part of it into her mouth and sucked on him hard, slurping as she did so. Brent gave a muted groan.

I fucked into Natasha from behind, taking her with gentle but firm, long strokes. Her channel was syrup-smooth but wrapped itself around me like velvet. I held her hips and simply matched the motion Annie adopted on her son's cock.

Annie was determined to get the cock fully down her throat. She was fucking it with her mouth, taking it far down her throat which was only about half or three quarters of the whole. She would seat it as deep as she could and blow loudly through her nostrils and try to inhale around it while she swallowed. Brent would grunt each time she bottomed out but she could not get it all inside her mouth. Finally, she stood up and turned around, grasped his cock between her bowed legs and fit it into her pussy and sank back onto him, taking him once more into her pussy. Her head was up and she was staring , glassy-eyed but with a lurking look of fierce intention behind them. Brent was mesmerized and did not move while the woman pressed her cunt down onto his cock.

I was stroking Mrs. Rossini and had an idea. The other guys merely sat on the table and watched. It was time to use Mrs. Kingston as she was intended to be used. I pulled Mrs. Rossini up and whispered in her ear. "Watch this. Stay out of sight and be quiet."

She nodded. She was watching her son fuck a woman, or be fucked by a woman in her basement. At some point that reality had struck her, I think, and she was so aroused by the fact, the idea of watching her son fuck seemed to have bypassed her filters. She was so wet it was running down her legs and mine. I just hoped no one noticed.

I walked into the lighted part of the basement, pulling off my shirt and still naked from the waist down.

"Sonny?" Landon said. He sounded more than a little drunk but it was not the couple beers he had drunk.

"No problem. I may have to go in a bit but I can take advantage of this situation since you stupid fucks are sitting there watching." I presented my cock to Annie. She grasped it, feeling the effluvium on it immediately. She put her head back so she could look at me while her tongue looped out of her mouth and slurped at the dripping end of my cock. She shuddered and closed her eyes. Annie sucked hard and my cock sliced past her lips, into her mouth. She moaned as she came off Brent's cock in order to get my cock deep into her mouth. Then she tipped backwards, taking the cock into her pussy as the one at her mouth slid over her full lips. Her tongue lashed me the whole time. I was so close to coming. I stood still while she teetered back and forth, first full of one cock and then the other, like she was a piece in a machine, a piece of ass in a fucking machine. Then she took me completely into her mouth and I grabbed her head, pulling on her as my orgasm threatened. She lost Brent who grunted as the pussy washing his cock slipped off and away from him. Annie went to her knees and sucked hard, knowledge of my situation seemed to accentuate her own. She tasted Natasha on my cock and it only seemed to arouse her more. I began to come, grasping the back of her head with one hand while she sucked me deeper, swallowing and swallowing, blowing and blowing till I was utterly emptied.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers