Sharing the MILF List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,168 Followers

I glanced at Kyla and she gave me no reaction to steer by at first but merely met my eyes with a closed gaze of her own. But then she nodded slightly, "Of course you should dance with Mrs. D'Arnot, Sonny. I am sure you will enjoy it." The comment was neutral and her eyes were at once pleading and guarded with something in them I certainly could not ask after in the moment. I mentally shrugged and stood up, my cock pointing awkwardly outwards inside my approximately fitted tuxedo trousers. I did not bother to try to hide what was going on inside my skin. The whole scene aroused me while fear coursed through my veins because I felt like I was well past the point where I knew what was happening or what to expect next. I had no illusions about controlling what happened next; I felt like I was just realizing I had jumped out of an airplane without a parachute but now this feeling of reckless abandon aroused me. I guessed I was getting used to it. Flying could be fun, but I wondered for a second if there was a rude landing for me—moralists would have it so but those who have good fortune usually do not make a point of touting it so tragedy gets the telling more often than 'happily ever after' in our times. It does not do to tempt the gods of pleasures with impudence though—nor one's less fortunate neighbors.

As I stood Vivien extended a hand with a dazzling smile of perfect teeth, unmuted anticipation dancing in her eyes. The woman looked down at my tented crotch without a hint of embarrassment. She took me by the hand and pulled me free of the table. "I will let you have him back when I am finished with him, Kyla." She said, without the slightest trace of awareness of being antisocial. The band cursed me and played something slow. I made to put a hand on her waist and hold her hand like we did while learning to dance in junior high when touching a girl made our cocks hard immediately. Vivien D'Arnot was having none of that social politeness. She faced me and stepped closer, her face nearly even with mine. She pressed the length of her body perfectly into me fitting against me like a wet blanket over a bicycle. Her lips caressed the side of neck while she fit the tip of my still-erect cock between her legs which, in her heels, proved longer than mine by a couple inches and raised her crotch conveniently above mine. She hunched her cunt against my cock, bending it low till it lodged between her legs deep in her crotch. Her long legs allowed me to fit between them but not comfortably.

I was caught. I looped an arm around her waist and she put hers around my neck and we danced, barely moving.

"Are you fucking, Mrs. Clark?" The woman hissed into my ear.

"Not now. That would be you mounted on my cock." I muttered tightly.

Mrs. D'Arnot tittered like a curious school girl. "My dear boy, I have had better men than you between my legs and I will again, hopefully tonight. I asked if Kyla Clark is fucking you? You all seem so, intimate."

My cock wilted. That was not the only thing in my body that went limp; my mind seemed to be made of wet paper mache. At least my cock was more comfortable; neither of us was inclined to offer this woman much resistance. "Yes."

"Of course you are. How much is she paying for this little night on the side?"

I grunted as her hand stroked gently over my cock, adjusting it from its painful angle. She was nothing if not polite and at least my cock appreciated it. The attention roused it again and suddenly it seemed okay to fuck, that is it seemed okay to fuck anything and everything within reach to my cock. Don't get me wrong, Vivien D'Arnot was a striking woman with a dress cut to show she had the will to go with the way. Her breasts pressed against me. We twirled and I looked over her shoulder to see Kyla staring at me and Landon stroking my mother's breasts while kissing her. Kyla glanced away from my gaze and was immediately transfixed by the sight of her son kissing my mother, his hand dipped inside Mom's dress. Kyla did not look back at me but stared at her son and my mother making out before her. I was alone. I turned Vivien out in a swirl she gracefully executed.

When I pulled Vivien back into my arms, she said, "Fine, professional discretion." I dipped her and she came up with the surprised look of delight women get when they are safely frightened in a man's arms. "Is she any good?" Vivien whispered, clutching at me breathlessly. Her breath was hot on my ear. Again I got the impression I was way the hell out of my depth. Vivien did not wait for an answer. "Come with me. I give the best blow job you will ever have." She pulled me away from our table, through the surging, seething crowd of dissolute generation-bridgers, straight for an exit. She stopped and whispered something to one of the many dashing attendants before pulling me through the doors and down a carpeted hallway to a tall door. She tugged at it but it resisted. She looked at me.

I put a hand to the handle and pulled open my own cell door. Vivien smiled at me. I intentionally let my eyes slide away from her gaze, down the V in her dress, imagining her bare breasts. I felt like meat, prey, captured. I also felt like a heel at that moment, with Kyla cooling her heels at the table while I ogled this woman's tits. I went with the flow because I felt Kyla had a lot at stake with these people and embarrassing her was worse then whatever Vivien and her tits had in mind for me. They WERE nice tits, though and this woman clearly had an agenda which involved my cock; blowjob indeed! Kyla put me into this situation, she could wait. I pulled the door open and Vivien stepped past me, rubbing her breasts against my chest as she did. The room was long and narrow, a squeezed, disused gallery, narrowed to make room for the hall next door. At the far end were a cluttered table and several chairs where apparently the help smoked and sampled the evenings fare. She ignored the disarray of chairs, though the table was still covered with a demure white linen. Vivien pulled me toward them.

"I do not like getting on my knees any more, dear. I hope you do not mind. I can blow you just fine sitting down." She spoke as we walked towards the chairs with a breezy tone, empty of anticipation or eagerness.

I felt dizzy.

Vivien sat on one of the chairs and looked up at me. "Are you going to let me see it?" She said, her eyes amused. She did not wait for an answer but pulled me close. She parted my coat and opened my fly. Her hand was deep in my pants trying to find the flap in my briefs when the door opened behind us.

I would have flinched and jumped but her hand took firm hold of my cock just then and I held very still. I looked at the door to see a gorgeous woman walking towards us dressed in the livery of the L'Argent. She had that fine coifed look of a European woman well past being dreamy about sex. Her hair was two-toned, brown and blond as though she changed her mind half way through having it dyed. It made her look exotic which of course was her intent. The black skirt and tight golden something which encased her breasts helped the effect along with the black eye liner and the direct, piercing gaze she fixed on me as she approached. By the time she came to a stop before us, Vivien had my cock out into the fresh air, which did not help my breathing.

"My dear, I hope you do not mind but I like to have a little taste of woman on the cocks I suck." Vivien said.

I was not sure who this comment was addressed to, which added to my confusion. Then again, I had no idea the socially correct response to such a comment. The woman was holding my bare cock in her hand, gently massaging it. Is there something a guy should say at that moment when another woman enters the room? If there is, if I ever knew what it was, I was hopelessly empty of memory and ideas at that moment. So I said nothing. Being speechless is different than choosing to be strategically silent but under the circumstances seemed to serve the same purpose.

"Justine, do you have panties on?" Vivien said to the woman standing before us, eyeing my cock or the hand on it.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Garters?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Vivien made a clicking sound with her lips. Dear Justine's hand opened and a pair of small scissors appeared. Vivien leaned in and blew on the end of my cock, then kissed it with relish, the first sign she was enjoying herself. She looked up at me; I did not know where to look. "Justine is so accommodating. Ever the best hostess we have. I hope you do not mind."

Vivien looked up at the woman, perhaps thirty. Justine was not slight, not plump but she was curved, rounded, plush. Her hips arced from her small waist and possessed a pronounced angle to her straight sides. Her ass formed up behind her with twin, eye-catching orbs which flexed when she shifted her weight, taking a stance before me in profile, I guessed so I could see the pleasing arc of her ass. I wanted to see her breasts or the little bit of them which was not visible around the little golden triangles she pretended was covering her up. Vivien smiled and looked up at me but spoke to Justine. "Lift your skirt, dear. Please cut her panties off and give her a few strokes, young man. I mean, put your cock in her, for the taste, you understand. Then I will suck you as promised."

I thought once before meeting Vivien that the night could not get any stranger; I was so very wrong. My cock twitched in her hand and for a moment I felt the surge of climax teasing me.

Justine did as she was asked, lifting the skirt. Blue garters and black bikini panties came into view.

Vivien looked at me again, a hand still wrapped around my very hard cock. "Young man, take the scissors and remove her panties. She will be well-fucked before the evening is through and deservedly so. Justine is a very sensuous woman. There is no reason you should not begin the night for her, is there? She brought us scissors so she will be wet with anticipation. The woman enjoys this sort of attention, as do you, I suspect. Kyla will appreciate having you well primed before you get her on her back."

My pulse pounded behind my eyes. In a trance I delicately took the scissors from the woman's hands and cut her panties off of her body. I had to turn and bend without shuffling my feet or moving my lower body at all because Vivien's hold on my cock was unstintingly secure. By the time I was done, Justine was pressing her hips at me, her eyes were closed, her lips opened while she licked her lips and panted.

"Now enter her." Vivien finally let go of my cock. "Put her ass on the table."

Justine moved like she was trained, drifting with deceptive grace as she positioned herself to take my cock into her body, preparing to be mounted as ordered. Her ass ended up on the table and she pulled her skirt out of the way, opening her plush legs. Her half-closed hazel eyes watched me as I moved between her thighs. She dropped the skirt and with one hand, grasped my cock and pulled me to the entrance of her cunt. I pressed forward, finding her invitingly hot and wet and open and eventually deep.

The walk across the room must have been the final act in her inner sexual drama which started with the bosses' summons; dear Justine knew what was coming and apparently the idea of contributing to the scene aroused her. When I entered her she was dripping, running wet. She groaned and dropped her head back. My cock encountered nothing but a tight, welcoming slickness and heat as I pressed it into her body. Her ankles rose up my legs till they locked behind my knees. Justine put her hands behind her and arched her ass, forcing the lips of her pussy up the length of my cock till I was embedded in her body to the hilt of my noble sword. I looped an arm around her waist and pulled away from her. Her hips pulsed up at me, making a slight, soft squishing sound.

She groaned.

I pulled her against me and the electricity of the moment flashed through me. I moaned to match her. I cycled in and out of her pussy a few times before I noticed my eyes were squeezed closed.

"Now, here." Vivien D'Arnot said softly, laying a hand gently on my ass.

I opened my eyes and the world expanded from the sensation of having the woman mounted on my cock to include the observer and the rest of the room. I looked dazedly at Vivien and she smiled and her tongue appeared between her red lips. I pulled free of Justine and turned slightly, shuffling towards the woman seated demurely on the chair. She leaned forward, licked the dew at the end of my cock and then kissed it. Vivien sucked me into her mouth, slurping the juice on my cock at she sucked me down. A milky forth formed on her lips as my cock slid past her taut lips. Vivien's eyes stared up at me as she began to do her thing.

She was right. She knew things about sucking cock I had never imagined and did not understand. The pleasure was intense, rippling and sucking about the length of my cock. She sucked and sucked and whatever method she was using melded into a unified theory of pleasure which found the adrenaline chasing through me and turned it all to raving, mindless lust. Just when I thought I was going to come, she sensed it and expelled me, pulling her head back while her tongue, seemingly not party to the interruption continued to lap at me like a cheerleader with a lollypop. Her eyes were wild.

"In her. Come in Justine." Vivien husked, a raspy voice, raw with lurid lust. Her eyes burned.

Still pussy drunk, I followed her suggestion which sounded like a command but I preferred to think she was merely suggesting out of the depths of her training as a hostess. I found Justine's thighs open and her pussy the same. I plunged into her and before I reached bottom, I knew my climax was approaching. Justine groaned as I pierced her, seeking to thrust back at me with her hips but having little leverage, she only managed to clamp down on my thrusting cock, which was not all that bad. Her legs rose and she grasped her knees as my shaft descended into her dank depths once more. She lay back on the table and moaned a long keening groan as I tipped into her body.

The cool air following the heat of Vivien's surreal mouth followed by the bubbling intensity of Justine's pussy distended the sensations I was experiencing. Lights danced in my head! I jerked and pounded twice into the clasping pussy. I gripped Justine by the hips and pounded at her with a series of rabbit punches before my orgasm finally released and I began to pump her full. Justine slumped fully onto her back on the table. I ejaculated with some urgency. When I pulled free of her pussy, Justine's hand moved from my side and pressed a crumpled napkin into my hand, ever the attentive hostess. Vivien elbowed me aside and pressed her lips onto the woman's bubbling pussy, the sound of her chair scraping across the floor underlined Justine's sighing moans. Vivien slurped and lapped till Justine squealed and then her filled hips bounded off the table, only to be pulled back into place beneath Vivien's voracious mouth.

I zipped up and—ignored, used and dismissed—I walked to the door; well, staggered really since my mind was reeling and my body sang with the thrill of attending two women and the aftermath of our climaxes still sizzling about me. Before opening it, I looked back. Vivien had her mouth fastened to Justine's pussy and Justine was pumping her hips up, her legs held wide, her calves lightly resting on the elegant woman's shoulders sucking her pussy. Vivien entered her with a finger and Justine screamed, uninhibited and loud. I opened the door to let the siren shriek leak out into the corridor. Several people were there and their heads turned to see me and then looked past me into the room and the clear tableau of Sapphic love being orchestrated behind me. The door closed behind me as I stepped into the hall.

For a moment, they all stared at me and then the world resumed spinning and I became invisible again. I was so far beyond my middle-class existence I felt like I was walking a tight rope and dared not look down to see where I was. I staggered back to the table to find not much had changed except my mother had her hand inside Landon's open fly. Kyla regarded them with casual interest, ignoring my approach.

Gawd but I felt guilty in that moment. I was a stranger to such casual sexuality or had been once and remembered clearly being that stranger; now it seemed to blend perfectly into the world of sex our list had created for me. I made my way through the now dense crowd of Cougars and lechers to the table and collapsed into the chair beside her. I sat for several minutes, sharing with Kyla the sight of Landon caressing my mother's breasts till a waiter brought us goblets of Champaign. I found my mouth was dry and drank one before the guy was gone. He obligingly left me another, hesitating when I lifted it and sipped with more restraint. He watched my mother's hand moving inside Landon's pants. His eyes came back to me and then flicked away. I felt Kyla looking at me, finally, and met her gaze.

"Did you fuck her?" Kyla asked.

"Who?" I breathed tightly, utterly lost as to how to respond to this situation.

"Vivien D'Arnot." Kyla said softly. "Did you fuck her?"

I shook my head, both heads empty but then suddenly my mind cleared. "I want your ass, Kyla." I looked around me. The waiter had vanished but I found Landon's eyes open and regarding me as he kissed my mother. Apparently I had spoken more loudly than I intended.

Kyla did not respond. I ran a hand up her leg to her thigh. She did not move. Her legs were crossed.

"Open your legs." I whispered.

Kyla hesitated and then she did, the subject on her mind had clearly changed.

Landon quit kissing my mother. Feeling Landon's attention displaced, Mom released his slack mouth and looked around at us.

I slid my hand further up Kyla's leg. She had uncrossed her legs but had to shift to open them further, to provide me access. The sight of a woman in such a setting sitting with her knees wide open made it seem like a spotlight found Kyla and everyone was waiting for our next move. I put a heel of my foot against her ankle and pulled her leg wider. Kyla grunted and closed her eyes. I rubbed against the cleft of her pussy and found her weeping wet. I put my finger into her. Kyla sighed and arched her hips against my hand, taking my finger deeper into the intimate folds of her body.

Landon stared at us.

Mom picked up a key card packet from the table. "I think Kyla is ready for bed." Mom said conversationally. "I know I am." She turned to Landon with a smile.

I pulled my finger out of the woman splayed before me and swiped it across her lips. Kyla opened her eyes, then her lips and her tongue cleaned her juice from my finger. Her aroma wove around us like calm smoke in a foggy night. My cock finished its waking ritual and became uncomfortably tucked again. I stood up, presenting my tented pants to Kyla's eyes. She stared at the pyramid in my pants for a moment then looked up at me.

"Guy brought us keys to our rooms." Kyla said, her voice rasping and breathless. "Mr. Kipperstam is in the suit across from us and invited us for brunch." She looked at me with a look of resignation. I did not think we would actually have to stay the whole time." She sighed. "This is not going the way I had planned."

I nodded and looked at Mom and Landon. "You guys go on up. We'll see you all in the morning. We'll see you for brunch with Mr. Kipperstam."

"At eleven so we have plenty of time. He is punctual so we'll need to be up and around fairly early." Kyla added.

Landon groaned and looked at his watch. "Can't we skip that?" He asked, a whine in his voice. He got a shocked look on his face when he realized he was using his 'awww Mom!' voice from when he was nine.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,168 Followers