Sharing the MILF List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,188 Followers

Poor Laura immediately began to climb to ecstasy again and when she came, she grunted and sighed. Annie withdrew and lay down on my other side. I put an arm around each woman and pulled them to me, big breasts and medium breasts nuzzling against me. "Laura, how is your weekend looking?" I asked after a long, contented silence.

She lifted her head. "This weekend? Nothing much, really."

"Would you care to serve again?" I asked.

For a surprisingly long time, she did not answer. Then finally, in the smallest of voices, she said, "Yes, master." I felt rather than saw Annie open her eyes, tension flickered through her nude body as it clung to mine.

I patted Annie on the ass. "We have not forgotten you, Annie. Stay home, mind your own business and we will manage to give you what you want. Is Sid still away?"

"Till Sunday night, late." She said. "He go again Thursday. His mistress in China calls him to go fuck her. I fuck here so it is okay."

For a moment I wondered if that was actually okay but chose rather to let it pass. "Laura, we need your house. Is Jeb going to be gone?"

Laura nodded and Annie lifted her head to look at the blond woman. I pushed Laura onto her back and moved her between Annie and I. I took a nipple between my lips and Annie, watching me finally took my hint and followed suit. We both sucked and nibbled at Laura's nipples for a while till suddenly I bit down and Annie did also. Laura merely grunted and bucked, jerking her body under us. Annie moved down between her legs and began to eat her. I dressed while watching them. "Laura," I said, "we will be here Friday night and leave before Sid arrives Sunday night. You will be as before. Do you understand?"

Laura opened her eyes and though it did not seem like she was seeing me, she nodded. I patted her naked hip. "Time to go. I cannot leave you here. Annie, thank you for the keys. We'll all be fucking you sooner or later."

Annie withdrew her lips from Laura's drooling cunt and nodded soberly, a hand idly stroking through her own wiry black pubic hair. She rolled onto her back.

I waited till Laura was dressed. I escorted her down and out of the house, leaving Annie lying naked on the bed she would need to wash and remake once more.

"Mrs. Wills, we will use you and your house this weekend. I have another woman for you to serve." She nodded again, silent, subservient. Something about her in that moment stirred me and my cock reawakened but I could not take her again. I had given her sufficient attention, I feared more would spoil it for her. I bent, kissed her and left, sated for the moment. I returned to school for a late class and then studied at the library.

I got home late so I just showered and went to bed. I woke from restless sleep with dreams one does not discuss involving Mom and Laura Wills. I expected to be meeting Mrs. Honeywell that day. I dressed for the day's main event, a suit with a tie and went off to school as soon as was practical. Class was a bore and I aced the quiz. History was not that big a deal for me. Everyone made a big deal out of the suit and tie but I told them I had an interview. Little did I know at that time.

As I left class, Sammy caught up to me.

"It is all set. You need to meet her today," he glanced around, "for lunch at 1:30 at The Big Bassoon, a trendy bar and restaurant downtown. 1:30, after the noon rush."

I nodded. "Thanks, Sammy!" I said seriously. I felt nervous.

"A, hey Sonny, I have to ask you something."

"Oh?" I wondered what was coming. I was surprised.

"I found a series of stories on Literotica.com called "The MILF List" and it sounds suspiciously familiar. You aren't writing up our little adventures and putting them on the net are you?"

Caught! "I, well, no, my stuff is on Amazon. I am trying to make a little scratch to go with the allowance from Mom! I write under the alias of Medium McClusky—The Pleasure Contracts. Look it up. Buy them and see if I didn't write them! Leave me a good review! They are strictly fantasy. Better than this brave new world that has such pussy in it!" That was all bogus but it was my favorite series so far on Amazon. I liked to read erotica and I was a bit surprised that Sammy did as well, but it stood to reason. I never thought he would find my recounting of the MILF adventures on Literotica.com, though! I hoped Sammy bought the disinformation.

For a moment, Sammy stared at me but then shook his head. "Christ, Sonny, you fuck with everything don't you?" He waved me off and walked away.

I got there around 1 and there was no table so I sat on a big planter outside till I saw Mrs. Honeywell approaching. She was with a couple guys, older men, one black and one white. Suits. They seemed to be charmed or charming, I could not tell which. She stopped, pointed at me and said something and the two guys looked at me like I was a minnow in a shark tank. Alissa laughed and patted them both on the arms and came towards me. I stood up and she held out a hand.

"Shake my hand." She said into the pause that felt awkward.

I did and wondered what that meant.

"Come with me." She said softly and waved me towards the door.

I glanced at the two guys and they were watching me with something really, really green glittering in their eyes. "Who are the bozos?" I asked.

Alissa laughed. "Partners, at my firm. I told them I had a lunch meeting about, ah, well we'll get to that. They did not believe me. They think I am getting laid. If only they knew. They thought I was doing a client, who is just a really nice, married man. I told them no way but they had to come see for themselves. Now they look and feel stupid and they are. I had to fuck them both to get my partnership and that was the last taste of this pussy they ever got." She chirped a sound that may have been a laugh but it meant contempt. "Without that, given that Sam has become such a shit, they could have been sampling me easily and often but no! They had to be greedy and bitchy now they are watching and hoping. Fuck 'em. I may not last the year at this firm anyway and I have options. If it were not for Sammy I could go to LA. But let's go in."

I held the door for her and we found our way to her reserved table.

Settled, ordered with drinks before us, ice tea for her and lemonade for me, she cupped her chin in her hands in a decidedly unprofessional manner and smiled at me. Her eyes were gleaming. "I know this was your meeting, airtight and all but I need a favor from you so, if you can wait and let the lady go first, I would like to go over something with you and see if you would, ah, consent to handle something for us. And by us, I mean them." She nodded at the two gumbies who had followed us in and stood at the door staring at us. Alissa waved her hand, a gesture generally consider to be waving them 'away' rather than something more friendly. They turned and left, neither one smiled or waved back. How rude!

"Okay. Sure." I was unprepared for this businesslike presentiment. Frankly, it rattled me a bit to see Alissa in her element. It seemed so odd to see this professional, self-assured executive sitting before me interwoven with the pictures of her screaming with passion as I fucked her, as I mounted her. It made my head spin. My cock got hard and I figured I would never make it in business if poker was the issue. Maybe I would go into movies where 'poke her' is supposed to be a parcel of success.

"Sonny, I do not want to demean your desire to do right by the other boys, but you should not sell yourself short. You have something about the way you manage a woman that is very, very rare. Believe it or not, we MILFs have all known about it since you were a gangly kid and it always amazed us that the girls around you did not drag you off to the closet for a little hide the pickle whenever they could."

I could not help it, I giggled, rather like a little girl, I thought with embarrassment but the compliment was so full-bodied and wonderful, I was embarrassed and hoped her turn of the phrase would account for my outburst. Hearing the elegant, professional woman say 'hide the pickle' in a sentence made me laugh. I regained my composure; "Okay, well, thank you, I guess, if being oblivious does not distort the image."

"There. That is what I am referring to; the ability to be graceful without seeming to strain at it. You are adorable and neither care who knows nor do you care if you spatter that image with self-effacing humor. I have always loved that about you, your charm is effortless. Which brings me to the subject at hand; we have, just this last week, acquired a client or actually the chance to acquire a client of some international renown. He is famous, rich, powerful and scary as hell to women but only because he is so attractive, so sexy, we figure if he looked at us wrong we would throw off our bra and rub our tits in his face till we came and that would not take long."

I shook my head. "I did not know women did that any more. Rather a lost art in our increasingly crass culture."

Alissa sobered. "Don't push it, Sonny. Here is the deal. He has let it be understood that he is looking for a 'personal assistant' of the female gender who has no qualms about working late hours and is free to travel when he is in the country or out of the country."

"Let me see if I can translate that. She should be comfortable on her back and not have any emotional attachments or domestic responsibilities which would keep her from leaving at a moment's notice to travel the world and she should be good in bed; do I have that right? What about Mom?"

Alissa laughed. She was genuinely amused which told me my suggestion was not taken seriously.

"Sonny, listen, we have the need to put a woman under this man who can do all the work he needs to keep him organized when he is in the country and will be willing and able to be discreet, can be trusted and yet will still prove to be interesting once the bra comes off. The man likes tits. My partners had the temerity to suggest I should fill the position and to tell you and only you the truth, I was tempted for the merest moment. Of course my legal career would be forever over since being in that position would tell everyone I can be corrupted and I rather suspect I am too old for his tastes. At least I presume so. Still, it is tempting to be in that position, at least to me." Alissa smiled, her brilliant white teeth and sparkling eyes lit up her business face.

"And I am the wrong gender." I mumbled, letting regret shade my voice. "What does this have to do with me?"

Now Alissa looked a bit uncomfortable. "That is the tricky part. How does an internationally famous person like this man discreetly find a woman he can trust who will take it up the ass and then book his appointments with equal aplomb without needing to cavort with seedy characters? What is more, how does he find the right woman without it becoming known he is looking? If he attempts it himself, it would attract all the wrong element and complicate the process. If he uses an attorney, it is much easier to avoid the extortion or blackmail aspect of the situation. His last protégé was the daughter of a friend who owed him, we are told but the situation has run its course and she is off to the rest of her life; well compensated for her service, I might add. That was serendipity for them both and he is unlikely to able to duplicate it. He cannot do such a thing like this himself because the vetting would be, shall we say, it would be awkward for him. Why he came to us, I can only guess but we have been asked to 'handle it' and by handle it, we need to demonstrate that the woman or more likely women in question will be willing to fuck. In fact, we need to video them doing precisely that. So? How do we do that? We, who are a respectable legal firm seeking to gain access to an entertainment account that could lead to millions of dollars for all concerned if we can satisfy him? How do we managed this as a law firm? How do we get a girl's knickers off without leaving a trail the enterprising paparazzi could not find? A trail that leads to him or us?"

The light went on. "I am getting the feeling I come into the picture about now."

"Right." Alissa said. "Here is the sketch of a plan. I show you their pictures. I show them yours and suggest that you will do the 'final interview' in a very informal setting. You pick them up at the bar and take them up stairs to our well-wired suite and fuck them silly for the cameras. We send the tape to his highness and viola, you have an interview process."

"What's in it for me, besides pussy?" I held out my hands. "Don't get me wrong, I can be had for the promise of pussy but there must be something else, as a fig leaf for my self-respect."

Alissa smiled, "I never heard it called that before. She sobered and nodded. "I told them we needed something besides just that. You would see the risk of this enterprise. Anyone worth a shit would but they figured youth and dumb goes together like dumb and blond used to in the boardroom. Wrong on both counts, I think." She shrugged. "I have nothing else to offer but I am sure if you came up with an option, a suggested remuneration that would be discreet and meaningful, it would be likely I could get it for you. I say meaningful because if you are supercilious or silly, they will not take you seriously. It needs to be something they would want themselves. We need them to take you seriously."

I missed the irony at that moment because it was yet to develop. "An internship. For Sammy." I said immediately. "He wants law school and that would be perfect, working at his mother's firm would teach him some gravitas he has not garnered yet."

Alissa would have colored if she had been colorless. The expression on her face told me she was thinking of Sammy exercising another sort of gravitas between her open legs. She collected herself and smiled, a nervous smile as though the world was able to read her thoughts. "No. That is not really feasible." She said.

I almost made mention of her penchant for fucking her son and the temptation it could become, working with him, but demurred, acting in favor of avoiding mentioning who the MILFs may or may not be fucking when they are not fucking me. "What is the alternative? Tell them to find a place for him at a competing law firm." I said, nodding. "Does that make any sense? The other firms would think him a spy and it would be worthless to him. He is going to get an internship, this is a way they can give it to him without appearing to be manipulating either him or you. It is my demand."

"Spy? You watch too many movies. But I get your point. On the other hand, having him working in the same office . . . we would have to be very discreet."

"You need to cut him off." I hesitated, "for this to work." I finished, keeping my feelings to myself. For a moment I stared at the cleavage visible and imagined her naked and gasping with pleasure.

"That is fine but what about you? What do you want for yourself?"

I smiled, returning to the present. "Are their wives pretty?" I asked. "By 'pretty' I mean, sexy? Or if they are too old to fuck?" I cocked my head. "Maybe their daughters would work."

Alissa goggled. "You cannot be serious." She paused, staring at me. "Jeezus Christ, you are serious. What makes you think they can give you their daughters or wives for that matter?"

I shrugged. The idea had struck me as simply the best. "It would be off the books and if it came back on them, they would be shielded, because what respectable executive would prostitute his own wife or daughter or sister—mustn't forget sisters—for the sake of a client?"

Alissa snorted. "These guys would! But, no, not possible."

"Think about it, it is exactly the kind of thing they would be expected to avoid at all costs. So it is difficult and that makes it serious. No one would believe it but they and their women would know. That makes it private. You would know of course, which gives you some leverage; so the cost would be high enough to matter but still possible. Many powerful men have women who are critical to their success so suggesting their women would be loyal enough and sexy enough to fuck to help them get this 'big fish' might make perfect sense to them. It should make sense to you, too. It gives you leverage if you can figure out how to prove it happens. It would fit with my supposed professional endeavors. Nor would they be inclined to fuck with me or you for that matter if they came through."

Alissa considered for a moment. "I doubt either of them would hesitate to pimp their wives or girlfriends out." She muttered. "On the other hand, they will have to know if they refuse you are liable to ask for something that leaves more of a trail which would put them in more danger and they are both very 'risk' averse." She shook her head then and smiled a very friendly smile. "Sonny, you are too good at this. They might do this but asking for it would demonstrate a sort of . . . what? Not class. Not understanding but something, something that fits the situation." She grinned.

"My point exactly." I said softly. And just in case you miss the implication, if I don't get them, sister or daughter or wife, you have to stand in." I smiled. "Win, win."

For a moment, Alissa looked startled but then she seemed to relax.

"Your firm is, Peppers, Bickerstaff and Kline, which are they?"

"Bickerstaff and Kline. Peppers is the founder and is mostly retired." Alissa smiled, "He has a trophy wife that might like the idea of fucking you for the sake of the firm. I think they are a good match and there has never been any whiff of impropriety on her part but she strikes me as the sort of woman who might like that sort of excitement, if her husband requested it."

I smiled. "You sell it to them that it gives 'the client' leverage because he will know they have to keep it all discreet because they have a lot to lose if anyone gets a whiff of it. And if they don't want to, I can demand you fill in for them. Then they really owe you."

Alissa's face fractured with amazement. "If they hesitate, if their wives or whatever will not play, they have to ask me to become your sex toy for the sake of the firm. My gawd, that is beautiful! You get to use me anytime you like and the firm will pay our way, happily, if this works. If not, then I could be out on my ass but I think they are going to do that to me the first chance they get anyway. Peppers hired me but the time is coming when that will no longer matter. I think they gave this to me with the explicit idea that it is a 'no win' situation and they could use it to dump me out of the firm!" She shook her head.

I went on, "We have to make the pussy price high enough so that one or the other of them cannot or will not pay. Then I get you and they have to let it slide. And Sammy is at the office to keep an eye out to see if anything is getting out of hand." I thought for a moment. "I think I could get Mom to take Sammy off your hands so that does not get out of hand either." Or one of the other of our eager MILFs, I thought but did not say.

Alissa shrugged. "I am not sure I want him out of hand."

"I don't share, Alissa." I said seriously. Of all the women, Alissa Honeywell seemed to be the type of woman I would invest time and attention in, at least for the part of my youth I was busy frittering away till something else came along. I had been toying with who would be mine to revisit once the airtight conspiracy was over and it always came back to her, partly because of what Sammy said at the very beginning but recent experience validated the idea—which was not to mitigate the other pussy in the pod. But a guy can't have everything all the time. Now, however, it was this feeling of connection I got with her, the luxury of the simpatico we shared at that moment. The others did not blend with that nearly as well, though they all seemed willing to fuck me; not an indifferent consideration. I smiled a little, letting my feeling for her show in my eyes.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,188 Followers