Sharing the MILF List Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers

"Stay home, tomorrow." I whispered in her ear, just before I pulled my cock out of her cunt. "You will be happy you did." Despite her condition, she keened and lifted her ass with me as I withdrew from her body. I wiped the goo we had made together on her ass cheek, on each thigh. I dressed, staring down at her while she shivered and humped the bed, seeking another release.

When I was dressed, I finally looked at Alissa. Her face was a mask, still and unmoving without expression or emotion. Only her eyes were animated and alive, gleaming. She turned to leave the room. I picked up her pantyhose from the floor and followed. We put on our shoes and I followed her out the door, down the steps to the cut in the hedge. She was a smart woman and would figure out that fucking the neighbor had to be a setup but the thrill of it might remain with her.

Through the hedge, she turned to me and pulled me into a vicious kiss. She bit my lips and pulled at my ass. "Fuck me!" She whimpered. "Gawd, I have never seen anything like that before. I want you inside me right now!"

The command put me off immediately. Had I been able, I would not have fucked her just from vexation. I took firm hold of her wrists and led her to the back door of the Wills house. I found things as I had instructed. Chris was down stairs. "Go upstairs and see what your sister looks like bound to the bed." I told Alissa.

She looked at me for a moment. "You left her there." She whispered.

"You are welcome to go release her if it concerns you." I got no response. "Go upstairs." I said.

The woman did so. I sat down across from Chris.

"Dude, I am sorry. I know this is, is, is . . . . " I did not know how to finish that sentence. "Look, go fuck Annie. She is tied up on her bed. I am sure she would like to be taken again. Maybe her ass while you are at it. Just leave your Mom and the other two alone. Please, trust me this time. I think I know what I am doing. Tomorrow, believe me, you will be in better shape than I will be."

He looked up at me. "Shit, Sonny, you don't know what it is like to have her here like that and not just fuck her. I have fucked Annie a half-dozen times when I wanted to be doing Mom. It is killing me."

"When I am done, Chris, she will be yours forever. I promise. Okay, but for now, let this be. "

Chris nodded and I padded upstairs. I found that Alissa had unhooked her sister and they were in the midst of a conversation I wanted them to avoid. I patted Melissa on the head and told her to go shower and after a moment, she did. When she returned, she found Alissa and me naked on the bed. I was kissing Alissa's mammoth breasts, licking them while she cooed and groaned on the bed. When Melissa arrived, I kissed my way down to Alissa's pussy and ate her. My tongue lapped up her juices.

"I see him kissing your pussy, Lissa," Melissa whispered. "His tongue must be going deep inside you because I can see him straining and the look of concentration on your face. I am sure if he pinched a nipple or a clit you would come, right away."

I took her direction and did both, finding Alissa's clit with my lips and biting gently down on it while my other hand pinched her engorged nipple. She grunted and then exploded. Her hips leaped off the bed. I was kneeling between her legs. Melissa knelt and pressed her wet, naked body against my back and took a firm hold of my nearly raw cock. I knew I had fucked too much that day or was close to it.

"I want you to enter her, put your cock in her." Melissa whispered into my ear. I stood, with Melissa still sealed against my back, her voluptuous body so close but out of reach. Alissa stared at us but then moved to the center of the bed and opened her legs again, fingering her clit while she waited for me. I shucked off Melissa and got between Alissa's legs and slipped into her body. It was like putting my cock into warm water. She ran with liquid and when she squeezed her muscles, I could feel her flooding the bed below her ass. When I hit bottom she came again. And again. Each time I slammed into her body, she exploded into a new thrashing orgasm, her body rocked and writhed as I fucked her. Melissa lay to our side and waited her turn. I knew what she was thinking but she had to know something about what I was going to do to her sister on Saturday. I wanted her to be cool and not mocking when it happened, even sympathetic. We'd see.

When Alissa finally lay still below me, I rolled off her and lay still, panting. Alissa turned on her side and captured one of my legs with hers. Melissa matched her pose but whispered in my ear, "My turn?"

I grunted.

But her sister apparently not as enthralled as we thought spoke into the brief silence I left there at the end of Melissa's question.

"Oh no, sweet sister, this is my weekend. He is mine. If anyone fucks him, it is me."

I felt the anger tear through me like a fire in a dry forest but I mastered it and sat back on to my heels. I regarded, Alissa, laying with a hand between her wondrous legs, arched and open. Her gaze was hot fire. I smiled, moved between her legs and yanked her lower on the bed from where she had been sitting. I entered her with my aching cock. She grunted. I put my face next to her ear. "I know what you told your sister. If you want her to know what you intend, deny her to me now and she will know this is just a fuck away, a dry fuck for her. But let me fuck her, let me fill her up and I'll have Mrs. Wills come clean her up, unless you want to do it. That way, when tomorrow comes, she will not have a clue." I stopped my bouncing ass. "Well?" I asked.

After a distinct hesitation, Alissa nodded. "Take her, if you want." She hissed, her voice dripping with venom I did not understand.

She has not seen anything yet. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and sat back between her gorgeous legs. She would be mine before I was done, I told myself, mostly to justify not fucking her till I only weighed 90 pounds and was near death. Alissa was an intelligent, capable woman and making her come would be worthwhile when I finally got to it.

"Since you girls have intruded on our little thing in order to satisfy your desire to watch either other fuck the same guys, I figure I should get to have two sisters at the same time. A sort of apples for oranges exchange, right?" I looked at Melissa and saw the raging sexual demand in her eyes.

Melissa nodded. "Sounds fair. Whatever you want tonight."

After a moment, Alissa nodded her head in agreement.

I grinned and proceeded to arrange the two nude sisters side by side, hips pressed against each other. At the same time, in a move that looked curiously choreographed, they stretched their hands above their head. I moved to stand beside the bed, gazing down at the two beautiful, nude, compliant women. "Five strokes and change. I come in whoever is the lucky pussy and either the other sister eats the winner out or Mrs. Wills will fill in for you. Your choice."

I don't like games but I really hate games I cannot win; this was one I could not lose.

Laying side by side, the black women glanced at each other and I saw it; the flickering exchange of the challenge, the aggressive competition between them. I did not have to do this; I just wanted to fuck sisters before I fucked my own sisters. That thought nearly made me come. That was in the future as sure as the sunrises in the morning. I felt that tingle in my nuts.

When both women nodded their mute agreement, I moved between Melissa's legs and bent to kiss her. She looped on leg over her naked sister, locking her in place. Her lips were soft, pliant and luscious. Her kiss seemed to emerge from her belly and geyser out of her like a sort of spirit of sex. Her legs opened and I moved between them. I felt Alissa's leg against mine as I got between her sister's legs. Melissa took firm hold of my cock and guided me to her pussy and she sucked me inside of her. I dropped into her like post being set, plunging through her flesh without resistance.

"Oh shit, that's good!" She groaned, shaking my lips away from hers. "You told me he fucked good, sister."

I pulled my ass backwards, wrenching my cock out of Melissa's molten pussy.

"One." Alissa's voice seemed to echo about us.

I pounded into Melissa and pulled back again.

"Two."

With Alissa counting, 'three, four and five', I fucked Melissa.

At five I pulled out of her and moved over to crouch between Alissa's open legs. I gazed down at her body and she lifted her legs. "Get in me." She hissed, looping her leg over Melissa's twitching nude body.

I did but not without chagrin coursing through me. Being ordered around like that, that was for someone else, not me. I fucked Alissa with five firm, profound strokes. Melissa counted but she sat up a little and put a hand on my ass and jammed me down into her sister, accenting each downstroke with her hand. At the end of the last stroke, I hesitated, grinding my cock into Alissa and then switched to Melissa. She wrapped her legs around me and kissed me hard while her sister counted strokes. I realized this was childish and I was stupid to enable it but it was too late now.

When I next entered Alissa, I put her legs over my shoulders and bent her double. I fucked her with five more strokes and changed rides again. Melissa received me once more with her pussy and lips and her hands gripped my ass and helped shove me hard into her pussy with each stroke. The fourth told me I would not be changing rides. I hammered through the limit and on to the consummation, filling Melissa with my come for the first time. She shuddered under me despite the carping of her sister which had become just a background noise like traffic sounds from the street. I fucked Melissa with concentration, ignoring her sister and everything else but the feel of her legs and hands and lips. She seemed full of the moment and when I erupted, she met me with each shuddering stroke with one of her own. Then, after I lost all steam, she held me, stroking me and cooing like a lover while her sister fairly glowered beside us.

I lifted my head, dreading the next moments but resolving to fix them for the long run.

"You cheated! That was mine!" Alissa said immediately.

Melissa sniggered and said, "It is rude to interrupt a man once he starts on the path to glory. A good way to get ignored later." She said lightly.

"You said five and then change." Alissa insisted.

I realized I had trapped the woman into showing this part of her character so I could go on with my plan without reservations. I lifted my head to find her glaring at me. "I'll eat you while Laura does your sister. Is that okay?" I almost added 'your highness' but refrained.

Alissa sniffed her assent and lay back moving away from her sister's body.

When I was able, I padded naked down the hall, opening doors till I found Laura. She was shackled to a bed in a spare bedroom. When I turned on the light she blinked away sleep. I unhooked her and helped her up. She did not speak. I started to take her to the other room but hesitated. "Do any of your rooms look out on the Kingston house?" She grunted and shook her head, almost sullen. I led her back to the room and pointed to Melissa's gaping pussy. "Clean her up." I said.

Laura looked at me with something akin to terror in her eyes. Terror or untrammeled shame mixed with lust. I waited. She looked between the two, nude black women laying on her bed. Laura's mouth moved but then something changed in her eyes. The shallow concentration seemed to drain away and she hugged herself. She nodded.

"I will clean her." She said softly, her voice was strong, thick with arousal. But still she stared at Melissa's supine body. Melissa lay with her arms over her face, her eyes closed but her hips gently undulated on the bed.

Finally, Laura made a place on the bed and proceeded to lick and suck Melissa. The woman began to coo and give her encouragement. This seemed to have the intended effect. I pulled on my clothes.

"Where are you going?" Alissa demanded.

I ignored her and padded downstairs. I did not find Chris anywhere so I went next door. I slipped in the open back door and quickly made my way to the door of her bedroom. The light beside the bed was on. Chris sat against the headboard. Annie was sucking his cock. Nearly the moment I arrived, she pulled her mouth off his cock and assumed a position on her knees with her head down, bent over a stack of pillows. Chris got behind her. He had a tube of lube in his hands and greased her ass, running a finger in and out of her ass till she was shimmering and her ass was wagging.

Annie did not speak.

Chris finally stopped stroking her ass with his finger and inserted his hard cock into the little woman. She grunted and buried her face in the mattress. Chris fit his cockhead and then shoved long and hard, burying his cock in Annie hard and fast. She screamed , a high-pitched squeal that the mattress completely muted but could not eradicate. Satisfied, I left them. When I arrived back at the Wills bedroom, Laura was eating Alissa and Melissa was lying on her side, her eyes closed, back to the two women. I led Laura away and shackled her back in place, more comfortable, after letting her use the bathroom. I turned off our light and settled down between the sisters, aware of the danger of such a position but, given they were both nude and snuggled up against me, it seemed like a good place to be. In that position, spooned between the two sisters, I went to sleep. I was exhausted and spent but vaguely eager for the next day, the next two days. I believed I was ready.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers