Sharing the MILF List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the distance, I heard the rattle and thump of a car stereo and a moment later, I heard the percussion roar of the Camaro's engine. Whatever they had in it, it growled like a pissed grizzly. Chris went back to kissing his mother while fucking Melissa. Melissa watched and then suddenly she gritted her teeth and her body seized. She tensed and her whole body began to twitch. Her hips surged up, lifting Chris and then she opened her legs and gripped Chris with her hands while her ass rapped out a staccato rhythm against his steady pounding.

Chris pulled back from his mother; moved over the convulsing woman he was fucking and kissed her hard. Melissa wrapped herself around him and bucked up against him, over and over with little grunts and sighs. Chris suddenly lurched into high gear as the musical growl came to a halt outside our window. The music ended and Melissa slowed but Chris sped up. It seemed to catch Melissa by surprise who seemed to want to relax and glow but Chris' hands returned to her ass and he began to hammer her harder and harder. After about the fourth or fifth blow, Melissa seemed to be touched by the assault and her body responded in kind, ramming her pussy up at Chris' cock, meeting his down stroke with profound jerks of her own. She released him with her hands, pulled herself straighter on the bed and gripped the brass headboard.

Alissa moved silently up beside me. She gripped my upper arm with both hands. She pressed her semi-nude body against me and held on, watching her sister fucking on the bed. "Tell him to come in her, fill her with his cum and make her scream. Tell her to scream when he comes in her." Alissa whispered into my ear, barely making words, barely breathing them into the thin ribbon of air between her lips and my ear.

I shuddered. I shook loose from her grip, pulling her in front of me. I grasped her by the hips and pulled her ass back against my cock. I bent and whispered into her ear. "You tell him. Say that. Loud, so they both hear."

She twisted to look at me, her eye shining. "Oh fuck, I wish it was me!" She groaned, louder now but not too loud, not loud enough to be heard clearly.

I slipped on hand around her waist, securing her against my body, my bare cock wedged between her ass cheeks, essentially bare. My other hand sought and found a breast. I massaged it. "Tell them, say it all." I whispered harshly, my own breath ragged.

On the bed, Chris was driving into Alissa's sister hard and fast, grunting and, I presumed, chasing his orgasm.

"Say it." I whispered. "Tell them I told you to say it."

Alissa turned to look at them. "Fuck her." She said in a nearly normal voice. "Chris, come in my sister, fill her pussy with cum. Sonny says you should fill her up. Missy, Sonny says you have to scream when he pumps into you."

Chris stopped his furious fucking and looked back at us. Melissa lifted her head, her eyes bleary with arousal.

"Sonny wants you to fuck her." Alissa said, her voice rasping.

Chris zeroed in on her pussy and continued to stroke her. He gritted his teeth and his face crumpled into a grimace of concentration. He humped his cock into her with shorter and shorter strokes till he froze, pressing his hips hard between Melissa's splayed legs, presumably burying his cock deeply into her body as he dumped load after load of cum into her quivering body.

Melissa screeched but then something in her shifted and her body bucked.

Laura sat up before Melissa straightened. She stood, smoothing her black maid's skirt and pushing her breast back into place, forming a full milky presence behind the white chemise. She looked at me and smiled a lopsided grin.

"Oh fucking crackers and cheese." Chris cried fucking up the phrase, lifting his hips one more time and pounding down between Melissa's legs. Her whole body seemed to sway on the bed, a wave of pleasure flapping through her as he finished.

Downstairs the door slammed shut.

"Time to go to work." Laura said.

I held up a hand and she stopped, looking askance at me.

"Alissa, tell Laura what to do." I whispered into her ear. "Tell her to do what you would want her to do to you if it was you, like you want her to do when it is you."

"Mrs. Wills, Sonny says, eat my sister. Clean her with your mouth. Suck your son's cum out of Melissa's pussy. Make her come if you can." Alissa twisted around to look at me.

I nodded and she smiled. It was the first genuine, heartfelt smile I had seen since I met her at the restaurant, earlier in the week. A tension seemed to have departed.

Laura hesitated till she saw my nod, then she climbed onto the bed and rolled her nearly limp son out from between Melissa's legs. He flopped over onto the far side of the bed but she gave him a larger shove and he tumbled completely off and onto the floor with a groaning thump. Laura giggled at her son. Melissa lay completely still, legs lewdly open, her pussy clearly visible, pursed and bubbling with cum, hers and Chris'. Laura attacked it with lips and tongue, and, truth be told, a wash cloth in one hand. She licked the recently fucked pussy and swabbed it clean before burrowing deeper.

Melissa gleeped and tried to turn away from the blond face between her legs but Laura did not release her. She continued to clean up Chris' leavings in Melissa's pussy, sucking and slurping.

Sammy burst in among us, he seemed about to explode.

"Son of a bitch that red bitch can run! Mom, did you see it? Did you see it? Dad fucking bought me a Camaro! I love Camaros! I love that car. You want a ride!" He was babbling. He hugged her, smashing her between us, seeming to miss the fact that she stood before him in just bra and panties or that my hand gripped one of her breasts and the other had her bound against my nude body. Then all at once it seemed to register she was nearly nude and he pulled back. He looked over her shoulder at me. "What? What's the matter? I love my car! It is a fucking new car and I love it. Brand new. Did you see it, Sonny?"

I nodded. I could not help but smile. Chris' head appeared on the far side of Melissa's flaccid tits and I swear his eyes were rolling in different directions. On the bed, Laura Wills made a last swipe at Melissa's pussy and then pulled from between Melissa's legs.

I whispered to Alissa, "Tell Mrs. Wills to see if Sammy has wood. If he doesn't, she should fix it. If he does, strip him so he can fuck his aunt again. I think he would like that."

"Mrs. Wills, Sonny says you should suck my son's cock. He says that when he is hard, position him between my sister's legs. Sammy, you should fuck your Aunt. She is going to be sleeping in your bed any time she comes to visit. She has agreed to fuck you whenever she visits."

I moved a hand down into Alissa's crotch. Her hips surged against my hand. She was dripping wet. My cock tingled against her fine ass.

Sammy did not seem to grasp her words at first. But something had slowed in him. He looked at his mother. "Did you see my car, Mom?" He asked but then the words seemed to register. His head whipped around to look at his lulling, nude Aunt.

Laura moved to kneel before him. She opened his pants and pulled them roughly down his legs. Then she pressed a palm against the front of his briefs. It immediately began to swell. She pulled the briefs down and off his cock, sinking his rousing member into her mouth immediately.

"Oh shit!" Sonny groaned.

Behind us, Brent and Landon arrived.

"What a fucking hot car!" Landon said before seeing Mrs. Wills on her knees and Melissa on the bed, naked and waiting.

Mrs. Wills pulled her mouth off Sammy's now hard cock. She stood and helped him disrobe. Once she had him naked, she guided him to the bed. "Fuck your Aunt, Sammy."

"Okay, all right already! What a great fucking day!" Sammy climbed onto the bed and onto his aunt. "Did you see my new car, Aunt Melissa?" He asked.

"Shut up and kiss me."

He did.

Melissa found his cock, fit it into her pussy and lifted her hips, sheathing her nephew into her body with a sure, assertive move.

Alissa smiled. "Sam told me he knew what to get you. Asked me if I thought he was right and I told him you'd come out of your skin if he actually bought it for you. I am tickled he did." Her eyes flitted to her nude sister whom her son was mounting.

Sammy sank into Melissa, both of them groaned as they completed the coupling. For a moment, Sammy held still but then he lifted up, kissed his Aunt on the lips then sucked on both breasts. "Aunt Melissa, did you hear what Mom said? She said you are going to fuck me any time you come to visit. That you will sleep in my room. Did you hear?"

Melissa raised her body and they both groaned again. She nodded. "Yes, Sammy. She gave me to you. But you don't get to fuck her any longer. She is Sonny's to fuck."

Sammy looked back at me, as us really. "What the fuck?"

Alissa nodded. "Sonny owns my body, son. Unless he allows it, I cannot have sex with you anymore."

"Tell him we'll discuss it later, he should focus on fucking his Aunt. Tell him my mom will fuck him if he is not getting enough pussy. And Mrs. Rossini and Annie and I think when we are done with Mrs. Clark . . . she has a secret, don't tell him that." I whispered.

Alissa repeated the words with the 'Sonny says' attached. She ground her ass against my cock.

"Aunt Melissa, I got a new car! Did you see it?" Sammy asked.

In response, Melissa rose up and kissed him on the lips, pulling him down onto her body before breaking the kiss. "You are fucking your aunt and you are babbling about some old car?" She asked laughing.

Sammy did not seem fazed. His hips began to rise and fall, piercing his aunt with his cock. "That is not 'some old car'. Fuck, Aunt Melissa, it is brand new annnnnnnnndddd . . . " He groaned returned to the kiss, the sensations affecting his body finally slowing the flow of commentary the new car had created. Melissa gripped his waist and began to hammer her hips up at him. A look of concentration appeared on her face and Sammy grunted. "Sweet mother of all of us, Aunt Melissa, where did YOU learn to do that!"

I don't know what he was talking about but a moment later, Sammy Honeywell began to spurt cum into his aunt's pussy as he fucked her, groaning and shivering as the erotic trigger pulled and released.

I whispered to Alissa, "Tell Laura she should line someone else up to fuck your sister."

"Mrs. Wills, Sonny says you should designate someone else to fuck my sister. Clean her and get her ready and then another cock needs to slid into her pussy. When she is filled, fasten her wrists to the bed with the cuffs on the vanity over there." Alissa spoke gently to Laura Wills. The blond woman glanced at me and then moved to the bed.

Sammy was lying on his Aunt. Mrs. Wills began to kiss his back, pressing her clothed breasts against him. When he finally roused and moved aside, Laura kissed Melissa on the lips, a kiss which became more than just a friendly greeting. Melissa tried to pulled the blond woman on top of her but Laura escaped, found wash cloths and a towel and set to work cleaning Melissa. The black woman sighed and lay back, letting the blond woman swab her down, cleaning her body.

"Sonny, what is going on?" Brent asked.

Still bound to Alissa with my arms, which she had echoed with her own, placing her hands on mine, pressing one into her breast and the other firmly into her crotch.

"Tell him, we are going to make Melissa airtight." I whispered.

"You boys are going to make my sister airtight. You are going to fuck her, fill her, spank her, take her ass and then it is airtight. She'll have a cock in every hole." She looked back at me and I nodded again. Both her hands pressed hard against the backs of mine. She smiled again, a smile that filled her glistening eyes.

I looked at Landon and he squinted at me but then shrugged, relaxing. He began to undress.

I kissed Alissa's ear. She groaned and pressed her ass back at me. "Mrs. Wills, suck Landon's cock and then lead him over to the bed so he can fuck my sister." Alissa said, her voice wavered, growing steadily softer.

"Louder. Everyone must hear you." I whispered.

Alissa repeated herself but adding "Sonny Says" this time.

Finished on the bed, Laura moved to stand before Landon. She got to her knees before his nude body and sucked his cock till he was hard and stiff. Laura lurched from her knees and stumbled to the bed. She got between Melissa's legs and began to kiss and suck the woman's pussy once more. Once Melissa groaned and her hips lifted off the bed, Laura clambered off the bed. Landon did not wait for any more invitation.

He got between Melissa's legs grasping her by the knees. She lay supine, gazing up at the man between her legs and his erect cock through half-closed eyes. She looked fuck drunk. When Landon entered her, her whole body convulsed with a contraction which pulled him deep into her. Her hands at his waist gripped him hard, dragging him down between her splayed legs. Landon bent to kiss her breasts and then her lips. Melissa held him by the shoulders. She wound her arms around him slowly, luxuriating in the feel of another man rooted inside her. When Landon kissed down the side of her face to her neck, she looked down his bare back at her sister, entwined with me.

The look they exchanged gave me an idea. I took Alissa by the hand. I led her to the head of the bed, next to her sister and resumed my position behind her.

"Alissa," Melissa gasped. "He is number three. I am going . . . oh, oh, oh yes, fuck me! I am going to fuck ah, ah, five, all five." Landon hammered into Melissa. She wound her legs around him and he grunted, sliding his cock deep into her and then coming to a full stop. Melissa continued to hunch her ass up at him, grinding her pussy against him. "Do you see me, Alissa? Do you see me fucking them all?"

"Yes, Melissa, I see you on your back. I see the beautiful young man between your thighs. I know you can feel his cock sliding into you and you are grinding your puss against him. He is going to come inside you and fill you up, sister. I wish it was me he was fucking. You are so beautiful when you fuck!"

Melissa groaned and suddenly she shifted down lower, her arms stretching out above her head. Landon followed her lower on the bed, keeping his ass pounding at her, up and down, up and down, making a steady motion of their copulation.

Melissa began to arch her body, pressing up at the cock inside of her and then Landon rammed deep into her.

"Mrs. Wills, the cuffs. Where are the cuffs?" Alissa said, her voice was flint hard.

Laura gasped and a moment later she was hooking Melissa to the brass headboard.

Landon waited till Laura had fastened both Melissa's wrists wide over her head. He pulled the black woman down the bed, stretching her arms out and then he resumed fucking her, hammering down into her tilted body. They struggled then found a rhythm and she was gasping and grunting as the man fucked her.

"Oh gawd, coming. Coming!" Landon growled through gritted teeth. For the third time in less than an hour, Melissa Crawford felt a man pumping cum into her body. But his orgasm arrived too early. Melissa hunched up at him but Landon just lay, draped over her nude body—though the thigh-highs were nearly down to her knees. When Landon evacuated her pussy, Laura moved to clean her but Alissa hissed at her.

"Eat her, Mrs. Wills. Make her come for us with your mouth. Eat them out of her. Sonny wants to see you eat my little sister's well fucked cunt!"

Laura froze but then looked back at me. Alissa was leaning against me like a drunk, nearly limp. She shivered and looked up at me. I pulled her tightly against me. She groaned.

"Tell Laura to eat your sister, clean her, like you said." I whispered.

"Mrs. Wills, eat my sister. Suck the cum out of her and make her cum if you can. If you make her cum, you can eat me and suck Sonny's cock."

Laura's eye flicked from Alissa to me but I did not react.

Alissa spoke to me. "I cannot believe I am watching my little sister fuck five guys. You do her . . ." Alissa's voice choked off. "I mean, master, I think it would be wonderful for her to have you fuck her before Brent's cock stretches her. Mrs. Wills should make her come just before you mount her."

I could feel the attention of my compadres, each looking at me with their own private thoughts.

Alissa looked around the room. She twisted out of my grip and hugged her body against my naked one, holding onto my arm with her hands, pressing her bra-covered breasts against me. "Sonny owns me, Sammy. You got the car, he got me. You'll find someone to fuck you besides me." She laughed but it was tinny and hollow. She clung to me, pressing her bra-covered breasts against my upper arm and grinding her crotch against my hip. Her hands were hot and clung tightly to me.

Laura stared at me, waiting.

When I noticed Melissa staring at me with nearly the same look of anticipation I saw on Laura's face, what could I do? I nodded and waved at Laura to eat the female, then another thought occurred to me. "Tell her to ask. Tell Melissa she has to ask. If she wants Laura to eat her she has to ask." I whispered into Alissa's ear. She shuddered and turned to the room, resuming her position with her ass pressed against my hard cock.

"Sonny has a suggestion. Ask, Melissa. If you want Mrs. Wills to eat you, ask her." Alissa's voice quavered.

"Please, Mrs. Wills, please do like she said. Eat me. Suck my pussy. Oh gawd, yes, make me come again. Please!" Melissa's voice twanged with need.

Mrs. Wills moved between Melissa's legs but found that position unpromising. She dragged Melissa to the edge of the bed, turning her ninety degrees, then she got between Melissa's legs and proceeded to eat the woman till she screamed. And Melissa screamed. And screamed. And screamed.

I don't know what Laura did for those five minutes she sucked and kissed Melissa's pussy, but either the moment got to the black woman or Laura had figured out something special. Either way, Melissa cried out through several orgasms right in a row. I had to gently move Laura aside. I entered Melissa, timing it just as she was beginning to drift down from another tongue-induced high. She enveloped my cock, taking me into her honey-like well, slicing through her writhing flesh while she cried with the last vestiges of orgasm. I dragged her to the middle of the bed and fucked messy Melissa.

I connected my cock to her pussy lips, touching her. Melissa opened her eyes and when she saw me, she seemed to understand Laura was gone only then. She mewled and then with heels and hands, pulled my cock into her body, shoving her hips up at me. My hard cock sank steadily into her well. I moved over her and pressed deep. She grunted and then shrieked with a new climax, something different from what had shook her with Laura. Perhaps my cock touched her g-spot and all the stimulation set her off, it set me off to. After going without coming in the face of extreme stimulation, I came almost immediately, spurting cum into Melissa while trying to get the most out of the moment. My cock shriveled, finally relieved after spending most of the afternoon hard.

I pulled free and Brent, stripped down, replaced me. Melissa took him half deep the first stroke. Brent proceeded to pound his cock into sweet Melissa with something like a cunt frenzy. He pulled at her and thrust hard into her and Melissa began to come and come and come; transported to ecstasy on the direct shaft of a big cock. She twisted and thrashed and grunted and gasped, trying to talk but never quite finding real words to ride her breath as it fluttered out of her. Brent came inside her, grinding his cock hard into Melissa after she had gone utterly limp with her last orgasm. She did not move or speak but lay staring at the ceiling, panting.