Sharing the Office Milf

Story Info
James and Lawrence share the hot coworker.
1.4k words
4.25
84.6k
80
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gslams69
Gslams69
176 Followers

James had been working for the company about three years when a new admin was hired. Reddish hair, nice legs, bubble ass, decent tits, wedding band. He figured her to be about his age, 31. He watched as she arranged her desk, setting a few framed photos along one side. She was in two of them, one with a man, probably hubby, and with two 20-something guys. Her kids? No fucking way! He went over, introduced himself. She shook his hand. "I'm Julie. Nice to meet you."

"Your family?" James asked?

"Yep!" Husband and two sons. That's why I'm back in the work force, empty nester."

"Damn! Did you have them when you were 5?" You look around 20!" exclaimed James. Julie, laughed and said "Thanks, but I'm actually 44!"

Over the next few months, Julie blended well into the office mix, friendly and outgoing, even a bit flirty with the guys. every few weeks, most of the people in the office went out for happy hour to a local bar. Julie would come, have one drink, then leave to catch the train home. James would always be disappointed by her early exit. James had begun to lust after Julie. As he told his friend Lawrence, who worked in the shipping department, "I want to go balls deep in that fine white ass."

Six months or so after Julie started at the office, at happy hour, James got his chance. Instead of leaving after one drink, Julie stayed and ordered another. Then yet another. After a couple of hours, most of the coworkers left. Soon it was only James and Lawrence, who sat on either side of Julie at the bar. She had told them that her husband was out of town on business and she really was in no hurry to rush home to an empty house. Although she was wearing jacket, James managed to get a decent view of the top of her tits when ever she leaned forward. And her skirt, a little snug, had ridden up her thighs.

Lawrence ordered another round. Julie, definitely "tipsy" at this point asked if they knew anyplace with music and dancing, saying she loved to dance and seldom got the opportunity. James said, "There's a place uptown. We can grab a cab."

In the cab, Julie leaned her head on James' shoulder. Her skirt was now up to the middle of her thighs. James could see that she was wearing thigh high stockings. His cock started to stir. He looked over at Lawrence and nodded toward her legs. Lawrence looked, licked his lips and smiled.

The club was in a not so upscale neighborhood. Julie did not notice. The music was loud, the bar and dance floor crowded. While Lawrence went to the bar for drinks, James led Julie onto the dance floor. Dancing behind Julie on the crowded floor, James could feel her ass grinding into him. She either didn't notice or didn't care. A few more drinks, sharing dances with Lawrence, Julie having taken off her jacket, wearing a lowcut camisole top, James is slow dancing with her. He slowly lowers his hands down to her ass, she has her arms wrapped around his shoulders, swaying to the music. James kisses her and she opens her mouth, tongue seeking his. Suddenly, as if waking from a trance, Julie pulls away. "Sorry!" she exclaims. "I shouldn't have done that. I should go home now."

"No harm, no foul," says James. Lawrence and I will get an Uber and take you home." Let's have a shot for the road!"

"Thanks," Julie says.

They each do a shot of tequila. The bartender buys them another round which they all throw back before heading out to the uber.

In the back seat of the car, Julie leans back up against James and puts her legs on Lawrence's lap. James nuzzled her neck while working one hand down her blouse and under her bra. Lawrence slid a hand between her thighs, which she opened slightly. James pulled and flicked her nipple as she pulled his head down for a kiss. Lawrence's hand found her panties, then sliding them aside, her pussy lips with one hand. His other hand was holding his cell phone, recording James fondling Julie's exposed tit while they kissed. Easily sliding a finger inside, his finger sought her g-spot. Just then the driver announced their arrival at Julie's house. Julie quickly pulled away and exited the car. James and Lawrence walked her to her door.

She said, "Thanks for seeing me home." I'm good now," as she unlocked and opened the front door.

Following her in and shutting the door behind them, James said, "The party was just starting."

Julie said, "What we did in the car was wrong. please leave!"

Grabbing her, James smiles and says, '"You don't mean that baby. You were enjoying it. Lawrence, show her how much she was enjoying it!"

Julie blanches when she sees the short vid clip. "Delete that!" she yells. "And get out!"

"I don't think so, bitch," James sneers, pulling Julie's arms behind her. You been a cock tease all night. Now let's see what you got. Get them titties out Lawrence!"

Lawrence pulls down Julies blouse and bra, sucking on one nipple and pulling the other. When Julie tries to kick him, he grabs her throat and slaps her tits. She whimpers and stops trying to kick him.

"You gonna behave?" James asks.

Julie nods her head.

"Shit! Those nipples are sticking straight out! You like havin' those titties slapped! exclaims Lawrence, slapping then pulling on Julie's nipples.

James lets go of her arms and pulls her skirt down. He puts his hand inside her panties, finding her clit, begins to rub it. Lawrence continues to suck on and play with her nipples. Julie moans.

"Please don't," she gasps as she tries to keep from humping back at James' finger.

James puts a finger in her cunt while his thumb massages her now engorged clit. Julie moans, leaning back against James as the assault on her pussy and tits continues. Continuing to play with her clit, puts his other arm around Julie's waist and carries her to the couch.

Laying her down, James pulls her panties off, tongues her clit while fingering her sopping pussy. Julie has her hands on his head and is pushing her cunt into his face. Lawrence, having stripped, slaps Julie in the face with his cock. Julie reaches for it, stroking it.

"You like that, girl?" asks Lawrence.

"Ummm!" moans Julie.

"Suck it baby!" Lawrence orders. Lawrence has his phone in hand, panning from Julie sucking his cock to James lapping her cunt.

Lifting her mouth off Lawrence's cock, Julie shudders as she orgasms, screaming "Oh fuck!", quickly followed by her looking at James, repeatedly saying, "fuck me, fuck me!"

James immediately drops his pants, puts Julies legs on his shoulders and pushes his cock into her glistening slit. Lawrence steps back, slowly stroking his cock, recording Julie enthusiastically fucking James.

Julie cums again and yet again as James pounds her with his cock, calling her a whore and a slut, Julie out of control, saying "Yes, yes!" over and over. James cums, dumping his load into Julie's pussy. Pulling out of the spent Julie, he wipes his cock on her face.

Handing James his phone, Lawrence goes to the couch and flips puts Julie into a kneeling position on the couch. He pushes his cock into her cum filled cunt. He is bigger than James, stretching Julie who gasps. At first, she just kneels there, but as Lawrence slowly fucks her, she begins to move back into him. Playing with her tits with one hand, Lawrence wets a finger on his other and slowly works it into Julie's anus. Letting go of her tit, Lawrence begins to vigorously slap her ass while going balls deep into Julies cunt, his big middle finger fucking her ass. This drives Julie over the edge as a massive orgasm rips through her. Her pussy tightening on his cock is too much for Lawrence as he adds his load to James' in Julie. As he pulls out, Julie flops back on the couch, completely spent. Before too long she either falls asleep or passes out.

Signaling an uber, James and Lawrence leave. In the car on the way back to the city, the look at the vid clips, enjoying the amateur porn vid, giving the curious driver a look.

To be continued...

Gslams69
Gslams69
176 Followers