Sharing the Office Milf Pt. 02

Story Info
Julie finds she enjoys being used.
1.3k words
4.3
34.4k
30
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gslams69
Gslams69
178 Followers

As Julie sat down at her desk, her cell phone pinged. She looks at the text. It's a vid clip of her sucking James' cock. The message says "Lawrence and me need our cocks sucked at lunch or this goes to hubby and the boss. James".

She knew that James intended to blackmail her into having sex with Lawrence and him. What he didn't know was that when she woke after the fuckfest with the two of them, Julie realized, although she had a twinge of bad conscience, she enjoyed being dominated and used like a common whore by two black men. When she saw the vid clip, her nipples hardened, her pussy moistened.

She responded:

"I guess I have no choice. What time and where?"

The reply came quickly.

"Downtown mall garage, level three, corner by the elevator, look for a dark blue SUV and park next to it. 12:30."

Julie fought back the urge to go to the bathroom and play with herself. She hoped the morning would fly by.

Finally, at 12:10, Julie told her coworker she was going to lunch. Arriving at chosen spot, she pulled into the space next to the SUV. The windows were heavily tinted. James was in the drivers seat with the window rolled down. and signaled for her to get out. As she did, Lawrence opened the back door and said, "Get in bitch."

As she did, James started the engine and drove off.

Lawrence told her as he opened his fly and took his cock out, "Take that shirt and bra off and rub those titties on my cock."

Julie feigned hesitation. When she did, Lawrence said, "Now bitch!"

Julie did as ordered. Squeezing Lawrence's cock between her tits, she slid them up and down on his cock.

"Fuck yeah!" exclaimed Lawrence! "Now lick the tip!"

Julie lick the head, working her tongue into the slit.

"Now suck it", Lawrence demanded. "Play with your nipples too"!

Julie did as ordered, bobbing up and down on his cock while swirling his tongue around the shaft. Pulling on her nipples at the same time, she could feel her pussy moisten.

After a few minutes, Lawrence held her head and saying "Oh Fuck!" dumped a load down her throat.

James pulled to the side of the road and Lawrence and he exchanged positions.

After pulling his cock out, James stuck a hand under Julie's skirt. Sliding her panties to one side, he put his finger now wet pussy.

"Bitch, you're loving this!" he exclaimed.

"You wanna ride my cock. slut?" he asked Julie.

Panting with desire, Julie nodded and gasped "Yes!"

"Take those panties off, ho!"

After Julie removed her panties, James has her straddle him facing forward. Pulling her down, he impales her on his stiff cock. Aloud sigh of pleasure escapes Julie's lips.

Smacking her ass, James says, "Don't make me do all the work bitch! Move that ass!"

Julie grinds her pussy on James' cock, slowly at first then faster as James reaches around to play with her nipples.

Watching the action in the mirror, Lawrence says, "Play with your clit!"

Julie does as ordered and rubbing her clit, cums with a shudder.

"Turn around so I can suck those titties,"James instructs Julie. Sucking one nipple then the other, James begins rhythmically smacking Julie's ass. She responds by quickening her pace. When James sticks a finger into her ass bud, another orgasm rips through her. As her pussy walls clench around his cock, James fills it with a prodigious amount of his seed. Bathe in sweat and completely spent, Julie collapses against James. Pushing her away, James says "Get off me bitch! You're ruining my shirt!"

"I can't go back to work like this. I'm a sweaty mess! I have to go home to shower" Julie whines. "" Drop me off at my car please."

"Since you're already a "sweaty mess", why don't you call in and say you're not feeling well. Lawrence and I already took the rest of the day off. We can keep the party rolling at my place."

James' idea gets Julie's pussy tingling, but she's still reluctant to show how excited she is at the possibility of more sex.

"I don't know. I probably shouldn't."

"I could send the vid of you sucking my cock to your husband..."

When James says this, she's relieved. Now she can pretend she's being coerced. Retrieving her phone from her purse, she calls the office. While she's doing this, James rubs her clit, making it difficult for her to speak coherently.

As she ends the call, James grabs her the hair and says, "Suck me hard again bitch. We're almost to my place."

Taking his cock into her mouth, Julie can taste their mingled juices. James is soon rock hard again. As they pull into his driveway, James pulls Julie's head off.

"Enough until we get inside."

Julie retrieves her blouse, bra and panties.

James says, "Leave them. Not going to need them for awhile"

"Someone might see me topless going in to the house!" Julie protests.

Lawrence scoffs with a chuckle. "You won't be the first white 'ho we brought here."

When they enter the house, James reaches around Julie and pulls her toward him. Fondling her tits with one hand, he pulls her skirt down with the other, leaving Julie in just her heels. He sticks a finger in her pussy, while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Julie is soon moaning and rubbing her ass against James' bulge. While this is going on, Lawrence has disrobed. Sitting on the kitchen counter, he tells James.

"Bring her here. I need my cock sucked!"

Julie is pushed by James to the counter. Taking Lawrence's cock into her mouth, Julie swirls her tongue around his shaft while slowly bobbing up and down on it. James drops tro and slides into Julie's wet pussy easily. She gasps but continues working on Lawrence's cock.

"I need to get some of that cunt" Lawrence tells James.

James smacks Julie's ass then pulls out.

"Don't stop!" Julie begs.

"Relax bitch. We're just switchin' ends!" says James.

James takes the rest of his clothes off and sits on the counter. Lawrence pushes Julie face down onto his cock. Lawrence pushes his cock into her pussy.

"Wet and tight! Just the way I like it!"

Grabbing her hips, Lawrence fucks her slowly as she goes to work on James' cock. Holding her head on his cock with one hand, James reaches under and begins to pull and flick Julie's nipples. He lets go of her head, reaches over, gets his phone telling Julie,

"Lick my cock bitch" taking a vid as she does.

"Now fuck my cock with those titties and lick the end! Ummm yeah bitch! Just suck it now. Play with your clit and your nipples."

Julie is in a sexual trance. Constantly moaning on James' cock, humping back at Lawrence. She feels James grow in her mouth. As he start to cum, he pulls out and shoots all over her face and hair.

"You like that bitch?

"Yes, yes!" Julie pants.

Lawrence grabs both hip and starts to piston in and out of Julie's pussy, keeping up an ongoing litany of profanity and name calling.

Julie is screaming "Fuck me you mother fucker! Fuck me hard!" furiously rubbing her clit and having what seems to be a continuous orgasm.

All the while, James has his phone recording the action.

Finally, Lawrence holds himself balls deep and dumps a prodigious load of cum in her pussy.

Spent, Julie slumps to the floor on her back, knees up, legs spread, cum dripping out of her pussy and covering her face.

"Tell the truth, bitch. You loved that!" James sneers.

Julie smiles and says "Yes, I loved every minute of it!"

To be continued...?

Gslams69
Gslams69
178 Followers