Sharing The Puta Ch. 02

Story Info
Male slut training is completed.
1.4k words
4.39
19.2k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers

"Gina bring the Puta in here," Juanita yelled at her daughter from the other room. He needs to be milked, you girls can watch and learn."

Two of Gina's friends had come to see the Canadian cock her mom was training. They wanted to watch her make a male slut perform and maybe learn how to make the boys in their lives more subservient. But mostly they enjoyed having their pussies licked.

My partner, now my owner I guess, had dropped me off at Juanita's apartment to finish off a week-long, slut-training holiday in Mexico. I had been told that I was almost there, meaning I still needed to learn to cum on command. She had made friends with Juanita through a website that specialised in training submissive males. Juanita was confident that she could provide the final push that would end any illusions I had about who owned the cock.

My partner had left me naked, balanced backwards on a small table, with my trainer Juanita in charge. Juanita stretched an elastic ring over my cock and balls and made them jut forward for her convenience. She teased my hard cock until I thought it was going to explode. Fluttering her practised hand up and down my rigid shaft, she kept me on the edge, saving the climax for her daughter Gina.

It took Gina all of about two minutes to make me cum after her mother had teased me to the edge. With cum still wet on the floor between us, Gina fastened a collar around my neck, clipped a leash to it and made me crawl after her into another room. And I followed her like the slut I was. Two of her teenaged friends arrived shortly after for the afternoon entertainment.

Gina's friends took turns keeping my cock hard while I licked their pussies. They used the riding crop to pace their pleasure. Sharp whips on my naked upraised ass meant lick faster. When they stroked my ass lightly with the crop I licked slower.

Gina heard her mother call her. She snapped my leash on and pulled my face away from her friend Maria's crotch. She gave my bare ass a swat with her riding crop and pulled me along behind her.

"Let's go Puta."

I crawled across the floor on my hands and feet, my ass in the air, my cock still semi-hard, pulled along on a leash by a teenage Mexican girl, struggling to keep up with her. Suddenly she stopped.

"Wait, ass up Slut!"

I arched my back and stuck my ass out obediently.

"Spread your legs Puta. You need to be prep'd."

I did as I was told. Gina's friend Maria grabbed my now stiff cock with one hand and my balls with the other. Her other friend spread my ass open. Gina squeezed a rubber butt pug into it.

"Just in case," she laughed.

Her friend slapped my ass hard and Gina pulled me forward on my leash.

In the next room Juanita was waiting beside a waist-high wooden table with a steel ring embedded in one end. Gina gave me to her mother, and using the riding crop, Juanita whipped me onto the milking table. She clipped my collar to the steel ring so my face was resting on the table. She restrained my wrists behind me and attached them to one end of a short chain. She snapped the other end to my collar, so my hands were held half-way up my back. That way she had unobstructed access to my ass.

"Ass up slut!"

I pushed up as high as I could. I felt the sting of her riding crop on my upraised ass.

"Spread your legs puta!"

Juanita strapped my knees to opposite sides of the table, my cock and balls hanging down in easy reach. I was defenseless, tied open to whatever humiliation Juanita felt like imposing.

"Gather round chicas. I will show you how to milk a cock slut. Submissive sluts make for obedient cocks, and you want your cock to do whatever you say. I will make this cock stay hard until I am finished with it, and this puta will learn obedience."

She pulled the butt plug out slowly. I moaned and the girls edged closer, excited by the male slut on display for them.

"Arch slut!"

My back arched, shoving my ass higher into the air, simultaneously pushing my cock and balls into Juanita's hands.

"Good puta!"

She began petting my cock, teasing it, milking it.

"This cock will be easy girls, the Puta has been kept on the edge all afternoon. He will beg to cum if I want him to. You will beg won't you Slut?"

I grunted. Juanita patted my upraised ass like she was rewarding a pet.

"And si, his name is Slut. He comes for Puta too. Who wants to make the slut cum? Maria come here, you need to experience the feeling of control. It's a special thrill when you feel the cock about to cum, and you know you made that happen. Always remember, when the cock does whatever you want, the slut will obey, not the other way around. You are in charge of the cock, not the puta. The puta is expected to care for your cock and to perform for you on occasions. But it's your cock now."

Juanita pulled the cock toward her. I grunted and tried to push higher. She slapped my ass a few times then pushed the dildo back into it. I grunted involuntarily at the sudden intrusion, but kept my ass extended as I had been instructed. She smiled and turned to her young audience.

"See how the Slut likes to follow orders? He is becoming an obedient puta, but he needs to learn to cum when he is told," she explained.

As she spoke Juanita's hand stroked my cock faster. Her grip tightened and she pumped it harder. My hips moved back and forth, fucking her hand and the rubber cock in my ass at the same time. Some disassociated part of me wondered how I had ended up here, naked, strapped to a milking table with my ass in the air and my legs tied apart, fucked and on display for curious teenagers. I realised that I had become a total slut. My partner had been right all along. I was a natural slut, just waiting for someone to recognize it.

Suddenly a different hand took control. All of my attention was galvanised back to the hand on my cock as my trainer's daughter Gina took over. My mind flashed back to the early afternoon when Gina forced my face between her legs. I licked her pussy and teased her clit with my tongue while she moaned and brought her riding crop down on my ass to excite herself.

Gina stroked my cock with light, practised hand movements while Juanita worked the dildo in and out of her male cunt. Gina's touch was electric. My desensitized erection suddenly became super-sensitive. I pumped Gina's hand like I knew she wanted me to. I wanted to obey. I realised with a shock that I wanted to please this teenage girl that I did not even know. I wanted to cum for her.

Gina's hand became more insistent, milking the hard cock like she owned it. Suddenly the relentless stroking stopped! Gina slapped my ass hard.

"Cum now Slut!"

I squirted cum into her hand on command, just like a well-trained fuck slut.

"Good boy! Keep your ass up Slut, were not finished yet." Gina purred, and walked slowly to the other end of the table.

Juanita stopped fucking my ass with the dildo and invited one of the girls to take her place.

"You three could use some practise, so take your fingers away your pussies and come here. You can take turns fucking this puta's ass while he recovers. In about twenty minutes we can make him cum again."

I was getting worried that Gina was right, that my partner was not coming back for me. I would be sold as a male slut, already a proven performer. Gina stood where my face was resting on the table and pulled my head up by my hair. She pushed her jeans down, unclipped my collar and pulled my face into her soaked pussy.

"Lick me Slut." Her voice was hoarse. She was horney and she needed to cum.

"Lick until I tell you to stop, bitch. Your owner is picking you up soon, so you need to get that tongue moving now!"

Her riding crop cracked down hard on my ass and I licked Gina, all other thoughts driven from my mind. Moments later I felt the smooth, lubricated head of the first strap-on dildo slipping into my asshole. Gina's amigas were starting their practise.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers