Sharing the Same Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

My eyes repeatedly focused on the shape of their hips as their bellies rubbed softly against one another, the gap between their legs revealing the opening of their sex to me from opposite angles. I felt the sperm roiling in my balls, the heat compounding in my groin. I worried that watching Kim pleasure Paula might cause a premature ejaculation all over the sheets. Although the girls had not said where they wanted me to come, I knew blowing my goo out in the air would lead to derision. I slowed my stroking to a snail's pace, just maintaining my stiffness.

Kim also slowed her pace, shifting to kiss along Paula's shoulder out to the point, prolonging her loving of Paula, knowing apparently that this would build Paula's climax higher once it arrived.

Neither woman looked at me. They ignored my discomfort. I focused on admiring Paula's shaved cunt, her pussy lips protruding aggressively upwards, like a tiny pair of erect cocks. I had seen them many times while we were married, so why did seeing them now seem like the first time all over again?

"That feels so good," Paula sighed, writhing as Kim now kissed the right nipple.

I held back the urge to roll across and start nibbling the left one, which was staring up at me. As if reading my mind, Kim moved her hand over and tweaked that nubbin, making Paula leap in surprise. Kim then grazed her fingers lightly down Paula's side, not pausing until her palm cupped the tender white triangle left untanned by Paula's thong.

Kim glanced down at what she held. "So pretty," she murmured, "but also in need of tanning."

"I wonder how Bernice would react, seeing her Mom sunning nude?" Paula wondered aloud.

"Not any worse than if she walked in on us now," Kim answered, just before burying her tongue into Paula's navel.

Paula began humming softly. I suddenly remembered that this was a hint that she was about to explode. Since Kim would not know this, I decided to assist. I reached over and gently but quickly urged Kim's shoulders down, dragging Kim's lips towards Paula's treasure pot.

I felt a shudder travel through all three of us as Kim's lips caressed Paula's flower for the first time. In my mind I pictured Paula's labia unfolding like petals, revealing the button inside.

Paula made the next move, and it was a bit of a surprise, almost spilling me off of the bed. Without speaking, she twisted underneath Kim so that she could also lick Kim's cunt, in a 69 position.

I stroked more rapidly as the two tongues explored the foreign yet familiar territory of each other's pussies. The view brought me closer to orgasm, and Paula's sweet moaning confirmed that she also was on the brink. Once again, I wondered whether this was leading up to me relieving myself. I was often very comforted by masturbation, but this hardly seemed like the proper time and place.

A solution quickly presented itself as Paula wrapped her arms around Kim and rolled her over. With her face still buried deep inside Kim's pussy, Paula raised her hips up, her ass inches from my face. I rolled slightly and playfully gave her gash one long lick.

"Hey, that's mine," Kim protested, in a teasing tone of voice. "But I need a pillow under my head to reach up to it. Would you get me one, Stan?"

Like any good husband, I obeyed my wife. The fluffy down filled cushion lifted Kim up nicely, allowing her to once again slide her tongue along my ex-wife's sodden pinkness. I watched as Kim worked her tongue sideways, bobbling Paula's clit all around as if they had done this dance for their entire lives, rather than, in Kim's case at least, experiencing girl on girl sex for the first time.

I paused, leaning my head in close, soaking up the odour of the womanly nectar. I watched as Kim slowly grasped each of Paula's buttocks and pulled them apart, exposing Paula even more than before. I traced a finger along Paula's wet slit, drawing the moisture up between her buttocks. I looked closer than I ever had before at Paula's cleft, noting how the flesh was pink at her labia, then red where her ass had been excited, then pink again inside, and immaculately clean.

"Lick her ass," Kim commanded and I obeyed, not even thinking at the time about how odd this behaviour was for my normally conservative wife. Clearly once she dropped her guard, she was open for many adventures.

Paula gasped and then moaned deeply as I worked my tongue from side to side, feasting on the flesh between her cheeks.

Kim reached over and grabbed my left hand, guiding it to the base of Paula's spine. She directed my hand along the curve where Paula's back blossomed outward towards her hips, and gradually slid my finger into Paula's wide open anus, the muscles of which reacted instantly, drawing the object inside, as if she had lots of practice in the years since our divorce.

"Oh, yes, fuck me. Finger fuck my ass," Paula screamed, lifting her head up out of Kim's cunt briefly. Her voice was robust, loud enough that anyone outside near the cabana was bound to hear.

"Do you want his cock in your ass or your cunt?" Kim inquired.

"I would love to feel your hubby's fat cock up my ass."

Kim chuckled. "Yeah, I guess straight fucking in your cunt would be sort of 'old times sake'. Assfucking will be like taking him for the first time all over again after all these years."

Paula moaned in response as I shifted positions onto my knees behind her. I pulled my finger out of her ass slowly, using it to hold the space open as I worked my rock hard prick in an inch at a time. As the sphincter clamped around the base of my shaft, Paula banged backwards, her flesh bumping hard into my belly. "Oh, fuck, yes, that's it," she sighed.

I tried to fuck her gently at first, but the intensity was so great that soon I increased the tempo, though I slowed each time I felt my load getting ready to explode, prolonging the sex for Paula's benefit.

All this time, Kim never stopped exploring Paula's pussy. "Oh, yes, you lick me so good," Paula sighed, no longer able to focus on returning the favour, though her breath continued to bathe Kim's clit.

I had to grip Paula's shoulders and use them to support myself as I drove my cock in and out of her anus, easing back and then hammering deep. Almost immediately, Paula growled even louder than before. "I'm co....come....cummmming."

She ground her cunt across Kim's hungry mouth, my current wife joining my first wife in howling like a pair of wolves in heat. I felt my balls tighten again and this time, I allowed myself to burst over the edge, pumping my sperm deep into Paula's bowel as I came with a shudder. Though I did not realize it at the time, Kim told me later that I screamed louder than either of them, but at the moment, my noise was just part of a chorus of voices as Kim and Paula rode through a chain of ever growing orgasms.

After Paula's muscles milked the final drops from my deflating weapon, I collapsed, slamming Paula flat into a pile on top of Kim. Kim just giggled, not upset. "I think he likes fucking your ass."

"And I think you liked watching it."

"Not as much as I liked the sex with you. That was the best sex ever."

"Well, next time, I think it will be your turn to take his cum in your ass," Paula replied. "Now, who wants to lick me clean?"

Before Kim or I could answer, we were interrupted by a knocked on the door. "Mom? Are you in there? I thought I heard you screaming." It was Bernice.

How would Paula handle this?

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers
12