Sharing the Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused again and looked dreamily at the ceiling of the tiny cabin, which was pungent with the mixture of stale sex and the fresh scents of mother and daughter. There was likely some of Kim's nectar in the air as well. With a glance, I confirmed that Kim's juices were flowing freely down her thighs, more flood than trickle.

"I can't decide though whether to swallow your cum, or let you fill me up with your creamy seed," Bernice said breathlessly, her fingers beating a rapid pattern all around her clit, which was dancing like a leaf in a storm pool. Her knees were quaking and I wondered whether she might collapse in a heat on top of Kim and Paula, who were almost underneath her.

I focussed my attention next on Kim's ass, which she had thrust up in the air while she attacked Paula's clit. The licking and chewing motions were causing Kim to hump backwards, almost begging to be assfucked, or at least taken doggy style. I quickly remember though that Bernice wanted my next offering. I hoped that Kim's enthusiasm for my fucking Paula would not turn to jealousy if I fucked, or fed my seed to, this hungry young minx. From the way she was devouring Paula, slurping up copious amounts of fluid, while teasingly maintaining Paula just at the brink of explosion, I thought Kim had little reason to complain, but if she reacted to pussy lapping like she did to cock sucking, she would be immensely horny, and would demand an orgasm of her own. If I wasn't free to give it to her, and Bernice was occupied, I hoped that she would be happy to trade favours with Paula.

Paula was now grunting rather than moaning, raising her hips up to meet Kim's mouth, bracing her wrists on the floor, head thrashing side to side. "Oh, that's it, Kimmy, tongue fuck me!" she screamed. This caught Bernice's attention. My young ex step daughter slumped against the wall and sank slowly to the floor next to her mother. Timing her actions carefully while still fisting her own cunt - now using a deep thrusting motion - she leaned across and kissed her Mom deeply and most undaughterlike when Paula turned that direction. My poor cock was throbbing, my balls right up in my groin. I gripped the root of my shaft tightly to prevent a premature explosion.

Paula was shaking, her body wracked with spasms. I knew from old times that this was the beginning of long chain of orgasms, each one building more intensity, until finally; she would reach a crescendo, and then crash. If Bernice had spent as much time listening to and peeping at her Mom's fucking, she too would know this, except I suspected that Bernice was almost lost in her own world

"That's right, save that for me," Bernice panted, breaking off the kiss with her mother. Apparently she was not too far along to remember how she wanted my next load of cum. Each word was spaced by a pause as she gasped for air. In the silences, I could hear the sucking sounds not just of Kim's eating Paula, but of Bernice with her hand stuck wrist deep into her cunt, creating suction as her pussy lips tried to close. I could see that she was very wet, and that her fist slid smoothly into the flesh. Her firm young tits bobbed up and down as she breathed, the nipples straining towards me.

Paula kissed her daughter's neck and nuzzled her throat, awkwardly twisting around, trapping Kim's head tightly inside her thighs. Mother touched daughter's left breast, hefting it. As experienced with women as Paula was, she still seemed hesitant as she crossed this line with her child. Bernice encouraged her Mom by softly stroking Paula's back, a long finger occasionally reaching low enough to tease Paula's sensitive ass. Bernice moved her other hand to imitate her mother, cupping Paula's right tit, lifting it slowly, rubbing. Paula now followed Bernice's lead, working inwards to the nipple.

Kim continued munching on Paula, but reached a hand over to rub Bernice's clit with small circular motions. As Bernice began squeezing Paula's nipple, getting the same sweet torture in return, I decided it was time for me to do more than watch. Perhaps assisting the women would distract me from my own needs.

I used my elbows to push up off the bed. With the tight space, this brought me right behind Kim, whose recently fucked ass was still thrusting back towards me. It was all I could do to regain my balance before my cock accidentally got buried, though whether it would have entered her anus or her pussy I wasn't sure.

My action startled Bernice out of her reverie and she interrupted her grooming of her Mom long enough to bark, "Hey, sailor, save that cock for me."

Paula gave a lusty belly laugh in response.

I had never intended to fuck Kim, at least not yet, not before Bernice got her load. I dropped quickly to my knees. Instead of grabbing Kim's haunches and burying my shaft deep into her dripping cunt from behind, I bent lower, until my face was brushing the rough carpet. I reached up and pulled Kim's thighs open. She moaned in response, but it was muffled, since her face was still buried deep inside Paula's swollen pussy.

Paula was way past moaning, her groans verging on screams. This permitted Bernice to edge out of her mother's embrace as I rolled over onto my back and slurped the pussy juice from Kim's thighs before it dried.

My new position, on my back on the floor with my head raised underneath my wife, left my aching cock sticking straight up in the warm beach air. Any breeze was blocked by the cabana, but the exposed position still felt odd.

Fortunately, this sensation was altered almost immediately, as Bernice knelt between my legs. She made sure that her actions had distracted me from eating Kim long enough for Bernice to grin at me and lick her already moist lips before lowering her wide open mouth effortlessly over my fat cock - a feat very few mature women could accomplish. I was amazed that Bernice, with no prior older man experience at least, could manage, and manage well. Her teeth did not scrape my sensitive skin at all as she deep throated me in a smooth dive. Once I was facing her halo of thick hair, her tongue racing in circles around the root of my cock, I returned my attention to eating Kim. My wife was starting to hump her pubes against my face so enthusiastically that her pelvic rim was slamming my nose with such fervour that I was afraid she would break me.

Paula meanwhile was arching with increasing force onto Kim's tongue, only her shoulders bracing against the wall behind her. I knew she was either already into orgasm, suppressing her screams, or that a flood of pleasure was about to occur. I attacked Kim's quim even more urgently, knowing that my current wife desired and deserved orgasm as much as my ex wife. If I wanted this amazing adventure to continue, or be repeated in the future, I knew I had to hold up my end.

Bernice slowly raised her head up, her lips locked tightly around my shaft, maintaining suction. In unconscious duplication, I began drawing Kim's clit into my mouth and sucking it like a tit, or, I guess, like a cock, though I had never been the sucker, only the suckee, and I had never had a blow job as intense as the one Bernice was now delivering.

It was bound to be brief, but to prolong it as long as possible, my ex stepdaughter clamped her fingers tightly around my root, carefully not touching my balls, not even brushing the nest of hairs surrounding my scrotum. As her mouth went down on the shaft, Bernice rolled her tongue all around my girth, shifting the helmet from one cheek to the other, her teeth just grazing the soft ridge of flesh where head met shaft, and then teasing the even more sensitive flap underneath.

Kim began panting and groaning, her attention briefly diverted from Paula as my teeth stimulated her clit. I knew from the sounds of the two older women that climax was near. Bernice had now withdrawn my shaft from her mouth and was teasing the slit on the tip of my cock with her tongue.

"Lots of tasty precum, Stan," she said. "I bet you're just about ready, but I want all three of you to get off together."

I wondered whether she had yet decided whether to take my load into her mouth or her pussy, but I was too busy nibbling Kim to ask. Bernice continued rolling her tongue around the rim of my helmet, veering up the underside of my cockhead to slurp up more precum. I was barely able to keep from drowning; Kim was flooding my face and her own thighs so much with pussy juice. From the sloppiness of the sounds where Kim was doing the same to Paula, I knew that the floor beneath my ex wife must be sodden as well.


Kim's hips were rotating and bucking backwards at the same time. The twisting was a common reaction that she displayed in response to oral sex, though prior to this encounter with Paula, she had never seemed to really desire having her pussy eaten – maybe because she disdained giving head. Well, that had certainly changed quickly. Kim was attacking Paula's cunt just as hungrily as Bernice was devouring my cock.

Bernice had her fingers clamped even more tightly around my shaft. My hips were rising up off the floor. My balls were straining to explode. I had never experienced this much pain and pleasure together before. Yet, it only got more intense, as Bernice started nipping at the tip if my cock with the edges of her teeth. It was all I could do to keep my mouth around Kim's clit.

I must have also bit down with my teeth, although unlike Bernice, my action was involuntary. Kim probably didn't appreciate the difference, as she reared back, her head pulling up, dragging Paula's clit in her own teeth. Both my wife and ex wife were now screaming as this new stimulation pushed them over the edge of climax, their orgasms coming together, as they roared ferociously. I'm sure that the entire beach heard through the thin cabana walls.

That was not my immediate concern, however. Kim collapsed in a heap, her loins smothering my face, her juices still running freely into my mouth as her entire body shuddered with aftershocks. I could not see Paula, but heard her moaning, and a faint sound which I thought might be Kim recovering enough to lick Paula clean.

Bernice however continued to deny me orgasm. I felt warm breathe on my left shoulder, and then hair dropped over my face from the right side. Paula lowered her face from the right and kissed me roughly, her teeth clattering against mine, her tongue piercing into my mouth as if it was a cock seeking a womb. That meant that it was Kim nibbling my left nipple.

"I think you really need to let him come soon, Bernice," Kim said when she came up for air, careful to use her fingernails to continue biting into my tender nipple, almost succeeding in distracting me from the swelling in my groin. "If you don't, his balls might explode, and the hotel might charge us extra to clean up the mess."

Bernice giggled, her spittle bathing my cockhead. "Oh, Kim, I think you're way past worrying about the security deposit. But, I'm still not sure where I want this deposit."

"Does it really matter? If you want Stan's cock deep in your pussy, that's fine with me and I'm sure he'd like fucking you. He probably hasn't had a pussy as tight as yours in ages. I can't speak for your Mom, but I know I'd love eating my hubby's cream out of you. On the other hand..." now it was Kim's turn to giggle girlishly. "I've never shared a snowball - is that what you call it? I hear that's fun. So if he comes in your mouth, make sure not to swallow. At least not all of it."

"Umm...Kim...have you ever...you know..." Bernice stammered, blushing. "Have you ever eaten another woman after she's been fucked by a guy?"

"No, but I was just about to lick Stan's sperm seeping out of your Mom's ass when you came in. I bet it would taste even better out of your sweet pussy."

"How about you finish cleaning up Mom while I swallow Stan's spurt? I'll save some to share with both of you. We're not done our vacation yet, and I want to make sure Mom is fully ready to guide Stan's fat meat into my cunt before I let him fuck me."

"Maybe you should watch him fuck me first," Paula moaned from the sidelines, apparently not as out of it as she appeared. "But now that you mention it, Kim, my ass is still full of spunk and I need it sucked out, so how about you do that while my daughter shows us whether she can take an older guy's load into her throat, or whether she's just a slutty young tease?"

I saw the daggers flash between mother and daughter and deduced that I had bailed on the marriage just when a potent sexual rivalry had begun, and now, six years later, I was the battlefield. Luckily, I also had Kim on my side.

Well, maybe Kim was on her own side. Whatever her loyalties, she was prepared to take charge, which would have shocked me just hours before.

"Well, Paula, I'm happy to eat whatever you have to give, but I think I want to see you put your mouth where your mouth is when it comes to teaching your daughter. I think you need to eat her pussy while Stan pumps into her mouth if you expect me to eat out of your asshole."

"Yeah, I know," Paula mumbled, stirring herself up off the floor, "my baby needs to come yet, almost as much as your husband. In fact, Bernice is the only one who hasn't come yet."

Kim nudged Paula forward, with a bit more force than necessary, since Paula had begun moving herself. As a result, Paula tumbled over. She almost bumped Bernice off of my cock, but my former stepdaughter took a tighter grip on my shaft and held on as she shifted to lay on the floor with her hips twisted around, a position which permitted her to continue blowing me as I slumped on the cot while Paula's face could fit conveniently between her daughter's splayed thighs, her rump poking up in the air, and mere inches from Kim.

Throughout this play, Bernice was raking my scrotum with her nails to keep me stimulated, occasionally blowing a whisper of warm air across my gaping slit. Very little precum was able to leak out, but as a bubble appeared, it was Kim who now lowered her mouth to my meat and teased the tip of her tongue along to capture the moisture. I knew Kim didn't need the wetness to eat out Paula, whose ass gleamed with fresh moisture which had run out of my Paula's pussy, and which had rehydrated my deposit.

It was logical, then, though still shocking to see, when Kim thrust her fingers into Paula's ass. Making my ex wife gasp in pleasure and pain combined. The groan was short lived, though, since the pressure forced Paula's mouth right into Bernice's waiting gash.

Afterwards, I was able to reflect on how smart Kim was to attack Bernice from both ends, so that the younger woman had no chance to protest either at the incestuous cuntlapping, or the swapping of my precum from Kim's lips to hers.

Bernice quickly ran her tongue over her lips as Kim backed away. Paula showed no hesitation about attacking her daughter's wetness, working her tongue and fingers all deep inside that young sex organ. As Bernice lowered herself again to my cock Kim slid back to begin licking between Paula's upraised legs, first cleaning the mixture of fresh and dried secretions from my first wife's thighs, and then slowly working her tongue closer to the forbidden entrance.

Kim began by stabbing her tongue into Paula's crevice. I could see Paula's flesh quiver as her knees automatically spread further apart, pulling her butt cheeks wider open. I felt Bernice again swallowing my length and closing her lips around the root of my cock just above where her fingers restrained my explosion, but I was focussed on my shy wife easing her mouth between her predecessor's asscheeks, licking my dried cum trails from the tender flesh surrounding Paula's brown rose.

I could see Paula's entire body shaking as a new wave of climax pushed through her even before Kim's tongue had violated Paula's most private passage, the route my cock had opened just a short while before. Kim reached forward with one hand and thrust her fingers deep into Paula's cunt, while never breaking contact with her tongue, which was now circling Paula's sphincter, easing it wider. By now, Kim was getting a full taste of Paula, who in turn was humming appreciation of Bernice's fresh taste.

Paula's hips began pushing harder up into the air, capturing Kim entire face deep within my first wife's flesh. Paula's simple long "awwwwww" signalled Kim finally piercing her anal ring. I might have thought Bernice would release her hold on my cock and allow my orgasm to flood her mouth in timing with her Mom's new orgasm, but my ex step daughter was busily enjoying the sensation of having her clit nibbled, and imitated that action by grinding her own teeth gently along the tip of my cock, picking up more stray leaks of precum. No matter how hard she gripped me, my seed was determined to seep up my shaft, and urgently needed to explode.

As a diversion, so that I didn't wince too much from Bernice's efforts, I slipped two fingers into Kim's pussy, which was floating naked just over my head, off slightly to my left. I had a hard time finding her clit, because she was so wet, and she never stopped gyrating her hips. Finally, I got a grasp on the swollen flesh, and twirled my fingers around it, making it dance. Kim's pussy clenched around my hand in response and even more fluids flowed down my wrist.

Paula's attention was starting to distract Bernice a little more. She pulled her lips back from my cock, though she stayed close enough that I felt the breath as she spoke. "That's it Mom, that's right. I never knew you ate pussy as well as you suck cock, but I'm about to come. Don't stop."

"It's not too weird, her being your Mom?" I asked. Perhaps not the most diplomatic moment, but it sort of blurted out. I was way past being in control.

"After listening to her and watching her all these years, it just seems natural," Bernice confessed. "Every time I've been with a girl, I've wished it was Mom. And she's better than any of them."

By this point, Bernice's breath was washing over my cock in bursts as she grunted each word out separately, gasping for air.

"She's got my clit deep in her mouth and is twirling it with her tongue even as she nibbles it," Bernice explained.

I glanced at Kim, who subconsciously, perhaps, was imitating Bernice's description of Paula's tonguing. Kim's tongue was cleaning my leaking cum out of Paula's ass with deep thrusting circular motions. Meanwhile, my current wife also had her fist pumping into my first wife's already sloppy pussy.

I shook my head in amazement at the changes in my life in just a few hours. So long monogamy. So long uptight Kim. So long missionary position. So long, "are you done yet?" Hello group sex. Hello anal sex. And, right now, the most incredible blow job ever, thanks to Bernice's talents and the surrounding stimulation.

Bernice unfortunately chose that moment to glance at my face. Seeing my head shaking she asked, "Am I hurting you? Should I stop?"

"Don't stop," I groaned, "please, don't. Just finish me off fast. Unless you have to come first."

"Already commmmming," Bernice screamed. These cabanas were built for changing, not fucking, and gave visual privacy, not soundproofing. I was sure half the beach heard Bernice at that moment.

The other half must have heard Paula's scream a second later as she pulled her head out from between her daughter's thighs, arching her back as Kim's forearm disappeared even deeper into her cunt and Kim's entire face seemed to be sucked up her ass. Paula collapsed, sprawled across Bernice's body.

Somehow, although Bernice's blow job was interrupted, she never released her vice grip on my root, and despite the added urgency created by the latest activities, my load was still restrained.

Kim turned her head and smiled at me. "I'd finish that off, but you should really give it to Bernice if you can wait a second until she recovers."