Sharing Your Friend

Story Info
He enjoys his wife's best friend as wife watches.
1.3k words
4.04
137.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vnutz
vnutz
6 Followers

"I'm getting thirsty."

"What?" I asked, straining to hear you over the music, "I can't hear you!"

Trying to cut through the sound of the dance club, you tell me, "You two just keep dancing, I'm going to get another drink!" And with that, you slip through the throng of people towards the bar, leaving me dancing with Sandrine at the club. It was downtown Paris on a hot summer night. We had only just returned to France to visit your old friend and within a few hours we were all dressed to kill and enjoying ourselves at a downtown discotheque.

As the music continues its beat, we stay in the rhythm, only she begins to move closer. Through the night, we had all danced through various degrees of proximity, but this was different. As she spun her back to me and begin tantalizing me with her mini-skirted rear, my hands found their way up her torso. Just before I moved them away, she grabbed me by the wrists and planted them firmly on her breasts. Cupping them as she ground herself against my crotch, I began to lose my inhibitions – a combination of a Long Island and the growing arousal in my pants. Spinning back to face me, I took a firm grip of her butt as she teased herself against my leg. Looking into her eyes for a moment, I saw a hint of lust growing fiery, causing me to look away searching for you. She turned my head back with her fingertips, waving one back and forth before whispering (as much as one can whisper in a dance club) that, "don't worry, she knows."

Before I could wrap my mind around what she meant, I felt her begin to stroke my erection through my shorts. I began to lose myself to the gyrating bodies and found my own hand reaching up her very short miniskirt to find a very wet G-string. The dance quickly devolved from rhythmic grooving to an erotic foreplay set to music, my fingers rubbing against her vulva and pressing the lacy material against her stimulated clit. Against she spun around, but this time grabbed my waistband and started moving through the crowd pulling me in tow until we had left the club. She continued to lead me around the corner and into an alley parking garage.

With the "privacy" afforded a few rows in, Sandrine unfastened my shorts, reached in and began to stroke my now unhindered member. No longer held back by the material, I quickly grew to full length, whereupon I leaned against a mini-van while Sandrine dropped to her knees and began to lick its shaft. Very masterfully, she took me to the brink of orgasm several times but always at the right moment, backed off the intensity. Sandrine tantalized my head not only with her tongue, I watched in amazement as she consumed the entire shaft to tease my tip with the back of her throat. Then she would slowly slide it out, increasing the suction and dancing her tongue against it until I popped free. Again and again and again until I nearly felt my knees buckle.

Rising she began stroking me again while I pulled her shirt off and removed her bra. Mmmm, I briefly reminisced about having last seen those breasts late at night in Paris at the conclusion of a strip poker game my wife convinced us all to play. While my left hand began to fondle and tweak her nipples, my right pulled her body against mine before sliding under her miniskirt. To my surprise, the G-string was gone and my fingers were met by bare flesh. Almost as soon as I pushed between her lips, she began to moan and grind against the palm of my hand. I laid her body back against the hood of a Mercedes and pushed her miniskirt up around her hips. With her feet planted on the hood and legs spread wide apart, I went down on her pussy, tasting her sweet juices.

Unbeknownst to me, you had followed us from the club and taken a vantage point behind another van across the lot. As you watched me burying my face in Sandrine's pussy, your own excitement began to get the best of you. While imagining the pleasure she must be feeling, you began to rub your own clit beneath your tight, silver pants. From a pocket, you pulled out a small, discrete vibrator you had brought along just in case the night got exciting. Satisfied with it's quick buzz, you settled yourself to enjoy watching us from the location you secreted for yourself.

My erection bulged as I flicked and sucked on her clit. I reached down to touch myself while furthering her ecstasy by burying my fingers deep into her pussy. Rising away from her, I heard a moan, letting me know the second finger was well received. My own arousal was heightened when I realized she was completely shaven – so taboo! There wasn't much time to admire it before Sandrine grasped my hair to pull my head back into her swollen pussy. As my tongue entered her, I could taste her orgasm, an extra sweet ejaculation of warmth mixed into her wet pussy. For a moment, her cries of "Mon Dieu" subsided and she relaxed her grip as I licked her clean again.

Sandrine guided me upwards and away as she reached down with her left hand and began pleasuring herself. Her back arched upwards, pressing into my chest as she re-energized herself. She moaned deeply as I caressed her breasts and tantalized her nipples while she frantically stimulated her clit. Suddenly, I felt her grasp my very erect penis and guide it into herself. The evening chill swiftly disappeared as I felt the hot, slick flesh envelope me. Buried entirely in Sandrine, she gyrated her hips, supporting herself only on her hands and feet atop the car hood. Orgasming again, she pressed herself fully into my hips until the convulsions subsided.

"I want to taste myself," she taunted while sliding down the hood to the ground, again taking me into her mouth. Sucking and licking, Sandrine took every drop of herself and murmured in delight at her naughtiness. By this time, I had grown to such length she could no longer take all of me. I desperately needed release and raised her to her feet so that I could bend her over the head.

Now face down with her legs spread wide, I entered Sandrine's pussy from behind. Again, her moist body accepted me immediately and responded with a low moan of ecstasy. Quickly, it became animal, with my hands firmly gripping her hips and pulling her towards me, seeking ever deeper into her body. She pressed back, pushing down hard on the car with her breasts swinging free as her pussy flexed over me. "Fuck me ... take my pussy, it's yours."

"You feel ... sooo ... goood."

"Oh, oh .... Oh ... mon dieu ... mon DIEU."

I slowly pressed my thumb into her tight ass and heard a squeal of excitement. Sandrine closed her legs together, increasing the pressure on my dick as I pumped furiously into her glistening pussy. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Moi aussi. Oh, n'arretes pas. Mon dieu, n'arretes, n'arre ... n'arr ...."

"I'm going to ..."

"Zut! Baise-moi! Ah, Oui baise-moi! Don't stop, you can cum inside me, fuck my pussy, oh yea ... yea ... YES!"

We explode in a simultaneous orgasm of lustful passion. As my body tenses, I feel the powerful jets of semen burst from my throbbing penis. All the while, an incredible, pulsing massage of vaginal muscles literally milk every drop from my body despite the incredible slick of our mixing cum. With a final shudder, our bodies release tension and a wave of euphoric relaxation nearly collapse us where we stand. For another moment, we remain locked together inside her pussy before pulling out completely. Little do we know, but you have achieved an incredible orgasm of your own, from both satisfying a voyeuristic fantasy an incredible sensation from the vibrator.

Moments later, we've sidled up to the club's bar for a chaser where you sally over beside me, "Did you enjoy yourself? You haven't seen nothin' yet mister."

vnutz
vnutz
6 Followers