Sharking Day

Story Info
Frat boys yank off unsuspecting girls' clothes in public.
11.9k words
4.1
109.8k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
619 Followers

Andrew zoomed in and focused the lens of his video camera on the two women walking down the sidewalk. One was blonde, the other brunette. Both of them were dressed in short skirts and were very attractive.

The women carried shopping bags under their arms as they strolled happily past the many stores that lined the strip mall. Andrew knelt down on one knee and tried to conceal himself behind a trashcan. If they were to see him his whole plan might have to be scrapped. Andrew kept his camera as low to the ground as he could without compromising his view of the beautiful babes, who were gradually coming closer to him.

"Get ready," Andrew whispered into his walkie-talkie. As he did, a homeless man wandered out onto the sidewalk, obstructing his view.

"Damn it!" Andrew said. The homeless man loitered about on the sidewalk, directly obstructing Andrew's view of the women. The dirty, shabbily dressed man did not appear to be in any hurry to leave.

Andrew did not want to reposition his camera. This was the perfect hiding spot, and besides, moving would look suspicious and he would possibly give himself away. Andrew waited. Before long, the two nubile beauties stepped around the homeless man and entered the view of Andrew's camera once again.

"Ok, we're good," Andrew said into his walkie-talkie. "Ready when you are."

Andrew's friend Chris emerged from an alley. He glanced around, appearing lost.

"Where are they?" Chris asked into his walkie-talkie.

"They passed you!" Andrew said. Chris looked down the sidewalk.

"Okay, I see them, now." Chris casually stepped around the homeless man and inconspicuously trailed the women in front of him. The women continued down the sidewalk, ever closer to where Andrew was hiding.

"You're going to have to do this soon; they're almost on me!" Andrew said.

"Which one should it be, the blonde or the brunette?" Chris asked.

"Who the fuck cares? They're both hot!" Andrew said.

"The brunette's got a shorter skirt on," Chris said, as he neared the laughing girls. "She'd be easier."

"If you don't do it soon, you'll miss your chance at either of them, so just fucking do it!" Andrew said.

"Okay, relax dude, I'll do it!" Chris said.

The babes were only a few feet from the trashcan which Andrew was using to conceal himself. He was sure that at any second they would see him. The blonde appeared to be fumbling with one of her shopping bags. She stopped for a moment, and set them onto a bench nearby. A smile shot across Chris' face as he watched the young woman bend over the bench to rearrange her shopping bags. This was almost too easy.

"There's your shot; the blonde is bending over! Do it now!" Andrew whispered frantically.

Chris casually walked towards the bench and then, like a fuse that has just burnt to the base, he launched into action. Chris raced up behind the unsuspecting young lady, grabbed her miniskirt, and pulled it above her hips. The blonde screamed in surprise. The brunette turned towards her friend; startled by what was happening. Underneath her skirt, the blonde sported a skimpy thong. Chris grabbed the elastic waistband of the girl's thong and swiftly pulled it downwards, all the way to her knees.

"Oh my God!" the blonde shouted, and turned to face her aggressor. Chris took off and ran at breakneck speed down the sidewalk, and the blonde found herself staring straight into the lens of Andrew's camera, while Andrew's camera stared straight into the attractive blonde's exposed pussy.

"Fucking pervert!" the blonde shouted, frantically pulling up her panties. The brunette flipped them off and Andrew raced down the sidewalk after Chris, camera in hand.

"I got it dude, I got it!" Andrew shouted. "I got her ass and her bush!"

They could still hear the girls screaming as they raced across the walkway and disappeared into an alley.

*****

Kerry Zimmerman knew somebody wasn't happy when she heard the front door of the Omega Kappa Beta sorority house slam shut. Her housemates, Anna and Mandy walked into the living room carrying several shopping bags and appeared very distressed.

"Something wrong, ladies?" Kerry asked in a rather condescending tone. Kerry had been witness to plenty of drama within the walls of this house, and had, over time, learned to approach it with a dry sense of humor.

"Yes," Mandy shouted. "Some jackass came up behind Anna at the strip mall and pulled her skirt up and her panties down while some other jerk-off videotaped it!"

"I guess somebody is taking the term strip mall a bit too literally," Kerry said. Kerry shut her study book that she had previously been reading while listening to the TV, and placed it into her book bag.

"This isn't funny, Kerry!" Mandy shouted. "There's some real sickos in this town. Who the fuck are those weirdos?"

"Alpha Tau Zeta boys, celebrating annual Sharking Day."

The girls all turned to face Donna Pierson, who strode into the room dressed in nothing more than a t-shirt and panties. The girls were used to this. Donna was a tall, voluptuous cheerleader who never made much of an effort to cover herself to any extent in public or private. Donna took a seat down onto the sofa and stretched her long legs onto the coffee table in front of her.

"And that would be?" Kerry said, prompting Donna to elaborate on her answer.

Donna turned her head to face a blushing Anna.

"Every year, the Alpha Tau Zeta frat boys have this event called Sharking Day. They go around town, and yank unsuspecting girls' tops off, or pull their panties down, and videotape it for their collection. The guys all get a kick out of watching it at the end of the day."

"And the collective IQ of college boys drops a notch further," Kerry said. Another girl, Pamela, who had been quietly reading in the corner, smirked and nodded in agreement.

"We have to get that tape back!" Anna said. "I don't want anyone to see that!"

"How are you gonna do that, Anna?" Kerry asked. "Those boys went through all that trouble to get those shots of you, you think they're just going to give it up?"

"Isn't your boyfriend in Alpha Tau Zeta?" Anna asked. "See if you can get him to hand the tape over!"

"Anna, I really don't think Kurt is going to feel like-"

"PLEASE?" Anna said. "He probably knows who took the video. Can't you do this for me? I've always been your friend."

Kerry rolled her eyes.

"I'll see what I can do Anna."

*****

Brittany Daniels opened her dorm room window and breathed in the fresh morning air. The wind felt good against her skin. She was dressed in a tight white tank top and a pair of blue boy shorts. Her nipples protruded through her tank top noticeably. Brittany took a few seconds to enjoy the warmth of the sun before turning away from her window and picking up her nail polish. She had just bent over to begin painting her toenails when she heard a loud rapping at her window. Brittany looked up in annoyance. A young man was at her window, rapping loudly. He pointed towards the door, and Brittany knew what he wanted.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Brittany muttered. Brittany swore to herself next semester she was getting a new room, one that wasn't right night to the main entrance to her dorm building so people would stop asking her to open the door for them.

Brittany walked out of her dorm room and made her way towards the glass door separating her from her unwelcome visitor. Brittany opened the door, the young man greeted her.

"Hey, sorry," Chris said. "I think my friend is sleeping upstairs, he won't answer the buzzer."

Brittany stepped aside and let Chris into the building, not saying a word to him. She walked back into her dorm room as Chris continued down the hall.

"Thanks," Chris said.

Back inside her dorm room, Brittany resumed her toenail painting. She meticulously ran the deep crimson paint up and down her toenails. As the brush went dry, Brittany slipped it back into the paint, and as soon as she was about to start painting her next nail, another loud rap at the window interrupted her progress.

Brittany slammed the nail polish onto her nightstand furiously. She turned back to her window, only to see the same young man as before. Brittany ignored the man's pounding and continued painting her nails, but he didn't appear to be considering stopping anytime soon.

"I already let you in!" Brittany shouted.

"Please, just one more time!" Chris shouted. "I just need to bring my friend something!"

Chris held up a small bag of videocassettes. Brittany gave an annoyed sigh and walked out of her dorm room once again. Once in the hallway, she saw the young man leaning against the wall, away from the door. The man looked her in the eye and nodded at her to open the door. Brittany inched forward. She sensed something wasn't right.

Chris waited patiently for her to approach the door. Just a few steps further, and she would be close enough to reach the door handle.

Brittany took a step forward, and as she reached for the door handle, she spotted another young man, crouched in the bushes just outside the dorm building, videotaping her.

Brittany stopped. She pulled her hand away from the door handle, but it was too late. She didn't even hear the sound of the footsteps behind her until seconds before she felt a pair of hands grab her boy shorts and yank them down.

Brittany screamed. She had nothing on underneath her shorts, leaving her pussy and her ass completely exposed. Brittany turned to see Chris, just outside the door; backing away as the cameraman filmed everything. Brittany turned to get a look at her attacker, only to find a young man wearing a hat and sunglasses. Brittany stopped down to pull up her shorts, but her attacker took hold of the strap of her tank top and attempted to pull it from her shoulder.

Brittany turned away violently, as the attacker yanked the shoulder strap down her arm, partially exposing her right breast. While her nipple was still concealed, almost the entire portion of her upper breast was hanging out of her shirt. Brittany struggled with her attacker as he continued to yank on her tank top, trying to pull it low enough to expose her nipple. Brittany slapped him in the face hard, and knocked off his sunglasses. The attacker quickly turned away and bent over to pick them up. As he did, Brittany attempted to kick him in his side but her shorts still around her knees prevented her from making such a movement. Her attacker grabbed his fallen sunglasses and ran out the doorway.

"Yeah, you better run!" Brittany shouted as Chris and her attacker ran off. The cameraman was still fixated on her, and when she realized she was still exposed, Brittany quickly pulled her tank top back up over her breast and pulled up her shorts as well. Soon after, the cameraman took off after his two friends.

Brittany was in shock. What had just happened seemed so surreal, she almost couldn't believe it had happened. Brittany turned around to see two wide-eyed girls down the hall watching the entire situation. Brittany blushed and quickly retreated to her room.

*****

Kerry and Anna walked up the steps of the Alpha Tau Zeta frat house. Kerry was about to knock on the door, when she stopped to turn to Anna.

"Look, whatever you do, don't be whiny," Kerry said. "If you just ask nicely, maybe I'll see if I can get him to cooperate."

"This is such bullshit!" Anna said, as Kerry knocked on the door of the large house. "If he doesn't help me I'll kick his ass!"

"Shh! That's what I'm talking about!" Kerry said.

After several minutes of waiting, the front door opened. A blonde, spike-haired college boy who appeared to be either hung over or stoned, most likely both, stood in the doorframe. His gaze fell upon the two attractive girls in front of him and a smile shot across his face.

"Well hello, ladies, what can I do for you?" the frat boy said.

"I'm here to see Kurt," Kerry said.

"Is he your boyfriend?" the frat boy asked.

"Yes," Kerry said, firmly. The frat boy's gaze shifted over towards Anna.

"And how about you, beautiful?"

"Taken," Anna said, with even more hostility. "Now can you take us to Kurt or not?"

The frat boy took a step backwards.

"Right this way."

Kerry and Anna walked into the dimly lit frat house. It appeared a wild party had taken place recently. Kerry and Anna felt their shoes stick to the beer-stained floor as they made their way up the narrow stairway. Kerry led Anna towards Kurt's bedroom door, where she knocked three times and waited for an answer.

"You think he'll answer" Anna asked.

"If he doesn't, all I got to do is kick this door handle to the left and the door will pop right open," Kerry said. "We found that out when he locked his keys inside the week he moved in."

After waiting several seconds, the door still hadn't opened.

"Kick it open," Anna said. "He shouldn't be avoiding you considering what's going on today."

Kerry considered taking Anna's advice but instead took a different approach.

"KURT, ARE YOU IN THERE?" Kerry said loudly enough to wake even a hung over frat boy. Within seconds Kurt's bedroom door was open.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Kurt said.

"This is my friend Anna," Kerry said. "Earlier this morning she got sharked by one of your frat brothers and she would like the tape."

"I don't have it," Kurt said.

"Well get it from whoever does or-"

"Anna would really prefer that no one see that tape and she'd appreciate any information you can give that would help us find it," Kerry said, interrupting her friend's outburst.

Kurt took a few steps backwards and slouched onto his mattress. Kerry and Anna took it as an invitation to enter his room and promptly did so. Kurt's room was small and cluttered, but he was fortunate enough to have a door that opened up to a small balcony outside that overlooked the patio behind the house.

"All I know is that Andrew Travis is in charge of the camera today," Kurt said. "Wherever he is, he's probably got the tape with him."

"And where is he?" Anna demanded.

"Out sharking girls. How the hell should I know where?"

"Thank you Kurt, you've been very helpful," Kerry said, before Anna could make any response of her own.

Kerry stepped out of her boyfriend's bedroom and took Anna by the arm so she would follow. Upon seeing the two ladies leave, Kurt promptly opened him mini-fridge and took out a can of Monster, which he cracked open and slurped down. As Kerry shut the bedroom door behind them, Anna glared at Kerry.

"Helpful? He didn't tell us shit!" Anna fumed.

"Kurt told us everything he knew," Kerry said, as her cell phone began to ring. "I know what kind of guy he is. He's not the type to get involved in immature pranks like this."

"Well, what are we supposed to do?" Anna said. "How are we going to find this Andrew Travis guy?"

"I don't know, we'll ask around for him," Kerry said, taking out her phone. "Maybe somebody will be able to point us in the right direction. Hello?"

Kerry listened into her phone. She looked at Anna.

"It happened again," Kerry said.

*****

Kerry's best friend Laura Patterson waited outside Bosley Hall, the dormitory in which she and Brittany Daniels resided. As she spotted Kerry and Anna approaching, Laura ran towards them.

"There were three of them," Laura said. "I just talked to Brittany. She said the guy filming was hiding in these bushes. When she went to let a guy inside another guy came up behind her and pulled her shorts down, and then all three of them ran off."

"Which way did they go?" Anna asked.

"Brittany didn't see," Laura said. "She was so embarrassed she ran inside her room after it happened. Janine and I saw everything from down the hall."

"We have to find them!" Anna shouted. "Do you think they went to central campus? There's more girls there maybe they're going there next!"

"I have no idea where they went, Anna," Laura said. "Kerry, you said Kurt knew the guy who has the camera? Well, if you have a name you should be able to find him eventually."

"Anna wants the tape before he shows it to anybody," Kerry said.

Laura thought for a minute.

"In that case, let's head over to the courtyard in central campus. If Anna's right maybe we'll find them along the trails through the woods where the girls go jogging," Laura said.

*****

Andrew and Chris collapsed onto a park bench, out of breath. Matt, the guy in the hat and sunglasses, sat down next to them.

"Shit, we almost got caught," Chris said.

"We'll be fine," Matt said. "You guys should put your hoodies on or something. You don't want anybody to recognize you."

"That's why you're doing the sharking from now on, Matt," Chris said.

"Hey," Andrew said. "Three o'clock."

The three frat boys turned their heads to see a dark-haired girl wearing earbuds jogging down the trail. She wore a pair of tight black running shorts and had a fantastically firm ass. The three boys all gave off hungry stares before turning to each other.

"All right, Matt, you stand by the drinking fountain," Andrew said. "I'll hide behind the big oak tree. Chris, when I give you the signal, you step into the path and tie your shoe."

The three of them got into their positions and waited for the jogging girl to reach them. Andrew focused the lens of his camera on the girl, who appeared to be very thirsty.

"Wait..." Andrew said into his walkie-talkie.

The girl came closer, and did not appear to notice Andrew watching her. She also did not appear to be slowing down as she neared the drinking fountain.

"Okay, Chris, get in her way and tie your-"

Suddenly Andrew felt someone snatch his camera from his grasp. He turned to face Kerry, who looked down at him with a condescending expression of pure disgust. Next to her were Anna and Laura, who did not seem to have any higher opinion of him than Kerry.

"Abort," Andrew said into his walkie-talkie.

"What the hell are you doing? That's my camera!" Andrew shouted. Andrew's shock at seeing someone grab his eight hundred dollar camera turned to greater dismay as he watched the jogging girl pass by the angry confrontation without paying them a second notice.

"How do you get the tape out?" Kerry asked, turning the camera around in her hands trying to make sense of the strange contraption.

"I'm not giving you my tape!" Andrew shouted.

Kerry then forcefully attempted to pry the tape deck open with her hands, which made Andrew's expression turn to terror.

"Push the eject button!" Andrew shouted. "You're gonna break the camera!"

"What a shame that would be," Laura said. "Now how are you gonna videotape your friends pulling girls' panties down then?"

"That's not what we're doing!" Andrew shouted. "You've got the wrong guys!"

"So there's more of you?" Laura asked.

Andrew glanced back at Chris and Matt.

"No. I'm just doing a project for school!" Andrew said.

Kerry opened the tape deck and removed the tape. She tossed the tape to Anna and dropped the camera disdainfully into Andrew's hands.

"Hey!" Andrew said.

Anna cracked the tape casing open and began unspooling the tape; wrapping it around her index and middle fingers.

"Hey jackass, next time you try to run like a little bitch from a girl you just assaulted, don't go and hide in the one place we expect to find you," Anna said, placing the unspooled videotape around Andrew's neck.

Anna ripped the tape in half and dropped the empty tape case onto the sidewalk in front of Andrew. Andrew looked up sheepishly as the three girls sauntered off laughing.

*****

Mandy walked briskly through the Student Center when she heard her cell phone chime. She removed it from her purse to find a text message from Anna reading "problem solved." Mandy smiled to herself as she began punching out a response. She was only halfway through typing her message when she heard her name.

Totzman
Totzman
619 Followers