Sharking Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers

"Rob Guinley, I know him," Laura said. "He's dating Vicky Talbert. She lives a few rooms down from mine."

"Why don't we have a talk with Vicky?" Kerry said. "See if she can help us find Rob and maybe talk him out of continuing his bullshit."

"I think we should go back to the frat house," Anna said.

"I agree," Mandy said. "I think we need to go to the source of the problem."

"We were there already, Mandy," Kerry said. "I don't think the answer is there. Let's track down Rob, and maybe we can shut him down like we shut down Andrew."

*****

Andrew clicked his camera into the "on" position. After focusing the lens carefully on Jennifer Haggerty, he nodded towards Chris. Chris and Matt began to pass the ball back and forth between the two of them, each taking shots on the basket in a staged game of one-on-one.

As "Baby Got Back" came to a close, Chris ran towards the basketball net for a slam-dunk, only for Matt to jump up and deflect the ball. The ball landed onto the floor, and rolled across the gymnasium towards the cheerleader's CD player.

"Sorry, sorry," Matt said, running past the dancing cheerleaders after the stray ball.

"Okay, next song!" Jennifer said.

Jennifer walked towards the CD player, once again bending over as she changed CDs. The stray basketball rolled just a few feet from where Jennifer was standing, allowing Matt plenty of cover as he chased after it.

"Almost there," Andrew said.

Andrew was so fixated on how closely the ball was rolling towards Jennifer he did not notice one of the other cheerleaders staring straight at him. She glanced back at Jennifer, and upon seeing Matt running over to retrieve the ball, realized what was about to happen.

"Jennifer!" the cheerleader shouted.

Jennifer turned her head just as Matt dashed towards her. He wasted no time lifting her skirt, revealing a pair of blue tights covering her shapely bottom. Jennifer's heart sank as soon as she felt her skirt being lifted. She had dodged these guys for three years, but this year they had finally caught up to her. Matt grabbed hold of Jennifer's tights and pulled them down. He only managed to get them down to he knees, but they were low enough to give Andrew's camera a full view of Jennifer's beautiful bare ass. Matt teasingly gave Jennifer's ass a light pinch, and took off running, leaving the basketball behind.

The cheerleaders all screamed. Jennifer struggled to pull her tights back on as Matt, Chris, and Andrew ran from the gym.

*****

Laura knocked lightly on Vicky Talbert's dorm room door. Kerry and Pamela stood by her side; all hoping this visit would prove to be worthwhile. Laura hoped Vicky would be there since she had little idea of where else to look.

As luck would have it, Vicky answered, looking surprised by the company she saw before her. Vicky was an attractive blonde girl with sparkling green eyes. She answered the door wearing nothing more than her bra and panties. Laura did not find this strange at all, as the heat in Bosley Hall was always set unreasonably high, so many of the residents- Laura included- frequently spent their time in their dorm rooms wearing little to no clothing on a daily basis.

"Hey Laura, what's up?" Vicky asked.

"Hey Vic, can I ask you a question about your boyfriend?" Laura asked.

Vicky looked concerned about the question.

"Sure," she said.

"You know about this 'Sharking Day' that his frat's been doing today?" Laura asked.

"Yeah, I've heard of it," Vicky said. "Rob told me he wasn't involved."

"Well, we're pretty sure he is," Laura said.

"I don't think so," Vicky said.

"Did you know that he rented a video camera from the tech center today?" Laura asked.

"No, but so what? He could have rented it for anything."

Laura didn't like where this was going.

"Look, can you just do us a favor and find out where he is?" Laura asked. "We want to talk to him ourselves but we can't find him."

Vicky rolled her eyes.

"All right, fine, whatever," Vicky said. Vicky took out her phone and speed dialed Rob. All she heard was a beeping noise.

"Busy signal," Vicky said.

"Can you call back in a few minutes?" Kerry asked. "I'm sorry to cause you so much trouble, but I promise we're not making this up about Rob."

Vicky sighed.

"Look, why don't you give me your number? If I find out where Rob is I'll give you a call," Vicky said.

"Thank you so much, Vicky," Laura said.

*****

Anna pounded on the door of the Alpha Tau Zeta fraternity house. Without Kerry there to stop her, no one was going to tell her how she should behave towards immature frat boys.

"Do you think they'll let you in?" Mandy said.

"If they don't then I'm going to give them a piece of my mind right here on their front porch," Anna said. She pounded on the front door again.

The door finally opened, and a tall, attractive, man with short blonde hair and bright blue eyes answered the door.

"Hello ladies, what can I do for you?" the man said.

"We're here to put a stop to your stupid pranks!" Anna said.

The man nodded in understanding.

"Sharking Day? Yeah, I thought the whole thing was pretty stupid," the man said. "Why don't you come in?"

The man opened the door, and Anna and Mandy walked inside. The inside of the house was just as filthy as it had been that morning. The man led Anna and Mandy to the kitchen, which was significantly cleaner.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" the man asked.

"No, thank you," Anna asked.

Mandy shook her head as well.

The man took a beer from the refrigerator and sat down at the kitchen table. Anna and Mandy sat down across from him.

"I should introduce myself," the man said. "My name's Joe."

"I'm Anna," Anna said. "This is my friend Mandy. We want to know what we can do to get you guys to stop this stupid sharking thing."

Joe nodded.

"Sharking Day has been a fraternity tradition for almost ten years," Joe said. "I was never a fan of it. At a lot of our meetings I spoke against it, but I was always outnumbered."

"Can you tell us who's doing it?" Mandy asked. "We're hoping we can find the guys and talk some sense into them, but they're running all over campus."

"Yeah, I couldn't tell you where they are at this moment," Joe said.

"I like your tattoo," Anna said, admiring the Chinese letters marked on Joe's arm.

"Thanks," Joe said. "They mean honor and dep-"

"Dependability," Anna said.

"You know Chinese?" Joe asked.

"Just a little. But check this out," Anna said. Anna pulled her shirt to her side and showed Joe the back of her left shoulder. She had the same two Chinese letters tattooed on her shoulder.

"No shit," Joe said.

"No, I got that tattooed in English on my ass," Anna joked.

They laughed. Mandy rolled her eyes as she saw where this was progressing.

"Hey, do you have a bathroom I could use?" Mandy asked.

"Sure, up the stairs, to the left, last room on the right," Joe said, before diverting his eyes back to Anna.

"Thanks," Mandy said.

Mandy rose from her chair and walked out of the kitchen. She heard Anna and Joe continue to laugh as she walked quietly towards the stairway.

Mandy scanned the room, looking for anything that might help her figure out how to get to the scheming frat boys. Her eyes landed on a battery charger for a video camera, plugged into the wall next to the frat houses' mailboxes. Mandy looked over her shoulder. The entire first floor appeared to be empty except for Anna and Joe in the kitchen. Mandy unplugged the battery charger and stuffed it into her purse.

*****

Only a few minutes had passed since Kerry and her friends left Vicky's dorm room, so Vicky was alarmed when she heard yet another knock on her door. Vicky opened her door to find Janine Grant, who lived a few doors down from her, standing in her doorway.

"Hey Vic, I'm heading down to the pool, wanna come?"

Janine was in her street clothes but had a large beach bag slung over her shoulder.

"Um, I actually have a term paper to finish," Vicky said. "Maybe I'll stop by when I'm done."

"Oh, okay," Janine said. "See ya."

"Yeah," Vicky said. Vicky shut her door and sat back down at her computer. She decided to try calling Rob again. After the second ring, Rob picked up.

"Hello Baby? What's up?" Rob answered.

"Hey Rob, a couple girls came by earlier and started asking me about you," Vicky said.

"What'd they want?" Rob asked.

"They said you were involved in this 'Sharking Day' thing," Vicky said. "Is that true?"

"No, of course not," Rob said.

"Good," Vicky said. "So, what are you doing today?"

"Working on a project for school," Rob said. "How about you?"

"Oh, I was just finishing up a History paper," Vicky said. "Janine asked me if I wanted to go swimming with her, but I told her I'd pass."

"Janine?" Rob asked.

"Yeah, she lives down the hall from me," Vicky said. "Well, when I get finished with my paper maybe we can go out tonight."

"Okay, give me a call," Rob said.

"I will."

Rob hung up his phone. He looked over at Ken.

"So what's up?" Ken asked.

"That was Vicky. She said Janine is going swimming," Rob said.

"Good to know. Aren't we on I now?" Ken asked.

"No, from what Joe said, I think he's gonna let Andrew and his team get her," Rob said.

Ken paused, shaking his head.

"I can't believe they got Jennifer Haggerty," Ken said.

"No shit," Rob said. "We got to get this next one or we're gonna lose the cup again this year."

"I think we'd better head down to the pool," Ken said. "We'll wait for Joe to let us know when I is done, then we'll make the move on Janine."

*****

It was almost eleven thirty when Kerry, Laura, and Pamela made their way into the Student Center, trying to decide upon their next move.

"You think Vicky will call us back?" Pamela asked.

"I'm not counting on it," Kerry said. "I think she might be covering for him. I mean, she wouldn't want to get her boyfriend in trouble."

"What would you do if you found out Kurt was involved?" Laura asked.

"Kurt is NOT involved in this, Laura!" Kerry said. "He may be a frat boy but he's not stupid like those other guys are."

"Not what I asked," Laura said. "If it turned out he was, would you still defend him like this?"

Kerry thought for a minute.

"If he did, there would be hell to pay, I can guarantee you that," Kerry said.

"Still not what I asked," Laura said.

"Look, shouldn't we be focusing on how to find Rob?" Pamela asked.

"Yes, we should," Kerry said. "If Vicky doesn't call us back, hopefully Anna and Mandy can come up with something useful to find him."

The three girls turned a corner and found a large crowd gathered down the hallway.

"Look, even if we find Rob, what are we going to do then?" Pamela asked.

"Same thing we did when we found Andrew," Kerry said. "Once we caught up with him we put him out of busine-"

Kerry was cut off in mid-sentence when none other than Andrew Travis came running from the crowd, with his video camera in hand. People began screaming as Andrew darted from the building.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Kerry asked.

Kerry squeezed her way through the crowd to see what all the excitement was about, and Laura and Pamela followed.

In the center of the large gathering was an embarrassed girl with her dress pulled down to her waist. She struggled to pull the straps of her dress back over her shoulders and cover her exposed breasts. Onlookers laughed and snapped pictures of her with their cell phone cameras. The girl adjusted her dress and hurried away from the crowd. Kerry followed her.

"Miss? Miss?" Kerry called out.

"Don't talk to me!" the girl muttered.

"Miss, please, I've been trying to track the guys that have been doing this all morning. I need your help!"

The girl stopped and faced Kerry.

"What do you want to know?" the girl asked.

"What is your name?"

The girl rubbed her eye with the back of her hand.

"Melissa," the girl said.

Kerry looked back at Laura and Pamela.

"Melissa," Kerry said to them. "You think they're on M already?"

Kerry looked back at Melissa.

"What is your last name, Melissa?" Kerry asked.

"Iverson. Why?"

"That's probably it," Kerry said to Laura and Pamela. "They're probably on J now."

*****

Joe could feel his phone vibrating in his pants pocket, but he couldn't seem to divert his attention from Anna. The two had been talking for almost a half hour, and Mandy was becoming annoyed.

"Anna, are you finished?" Mandy asked.

Anna shot a hostile glance back at Mandy.

"I think your friend wants to get going," Joe said.

"Well hey, look, can you give me your number; we should stay in touch," Anna said.

"Definitely," Joe said, taking out his phone. He saw numerous voicemails and text messages that had been left for him in the past half hour. Joe made a new entry in his phone for Anna and the two told each other their numbers.

"I'll let you know if I find anything that could help you find the guys who are doing this," Joe said.

"Thank you Joe, thank you so much," Anna said. "It was really nice to meet you."

"My pleasure," Joe said.

Anna rose from her seat and walked over towards Mandy.

"I'm ready to go," Anna said facetiously.

"Good, can I use your phone for a sec?" Mandy asked. "I want to tell Kerry something but my battery is almost dead."

"Sure," Anna said, handing Mandy her phone.

Mandy made a quick call as she walked out of the kitchen. Anna turned back to Joe, and shot a sweet smile.

"Bye, Joe," Anna said.

Joe waved good bye as Anna followed Mandy out of the frat house. As they shut the door behind them, Mandy turned to Anna.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Mandy asked.

"What are you talking about?" Anna asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Mandy said.

"What, Joe?" Anna asked. "He's cute! Do you have a problem with that?"

"I have a problem with the fact that you spent the entire time flirting with him and we didn't find out shit!"

"He doesn't know anything!" Anna said.

"We'll see about that," Mandy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Anna asked.

"You'll see," Mandy said.

The two girls walked away from the frat house arguing as Joe watched them from the window. As they continued down the street, Joe made a call on his phone.

"Yeah?" Rob said.

"I is done," Joe said. "Where are you now?"

"At the pool," Rob said. "We're waiting on your word."

"Do it," Joe said.

*****

Janine Grant strutted out of the women's locker room, her body clad in a sexy blue swimsuit. Although it was a one-piece, the triangle tops and bare stomach of the suit left little of Janine's shapely body to the imagination.

"There she is," Ken said. Ken removed his shirt, and was now dressed only in his swim trunks as he sat on the bleachers next to the swimming pool. Rob was fully dressed, as he stealthily adjusted the camera settings without making it obvious he brought a video camera into the pool area.

Janine climbed the ladder up to the highest diving board and walked gracefully to the edge. Rob focused the lens on her sexy body as she bounced three times and then plummeted into the water below.

"Go stand by the ladder," Rob said, keeping his camera trained on Janine as she swam majestically across the water. "When she climbs out, do it."

"Are you sure you got a good vantage point from here?" Ken asked.

"Just do it," Rob said.

Ken rose from his seat, and walked barefoot across the poolside towards the ladder. He had to pace himself carefully. He didn't want to seem as though he was waiting for her. As it happened, Ken passed the ladder before Janine reached it, so Ken continued towards the diving board. Standing at the base of the ladder, Ken stared straight upwards as he watched Janine begin to climb out of the pool. It was time.

Ken acted as through he had changed his mind about climbing the ladder up to the diving board, and turned to walk back towards the bleachers. Janine stepped onto the poolside, water dripping from her swimsuit clad body, and began to walk towards the diving board for a second dip. Ken avoided making eye contact with her as the two of them approached each other.

She could see him clearly; she must have known what he was about to do. Janine's instincts must not have been as sharp as Ken had feared; since she continued walking towards him and was now close enough for him to make his move. As he passed her by, Ken turned towards her.

"Janine?" Ken said.

Janine stopped.

She turned her back to face Ken, as well as Rob's camera.

Ken already had his hands on Janine's shoulder straps, and before Janine could react, Ken pulled them loose, causing both of Janine's breasts to pop out of her suit into view. Ken yanked the entire upper portion of Janine's bathing suit down to her waist.

"What the hell?" Janine shouted, as Ken tried to pull Janine's suit even lower, hoping he might be able to completely expose her. He had her suit down to the middle of her hips when she kicked him hard in his side, causing him to fall backwards into the pool. Ken held onto Janine's swimsuit as he fell, causing it to fall well below her legs.

"Let go, you jerk!" Janine shouted. She was now completely naked, though she hadn't noticed Rob with his camera, getting everything.

Bystanders screamed and pointed as Janine pried her swimsuit loose from Ken's grip. Ken pulled away and swam across the pool away from Janine.

As Janine pulled her swimsuit back onto her body, Rob cautiously made his way towards the exit. It seemed as though no one noticed him; everyone in the pool area appeared to be watching Janine desperately trying to conceal her nakedness.

As Ken reached the other end of the pool, he quickly climbed out and ran towards the back exit, leaving wet footprints behind him.

Rob held his camera to his side and made his way towards the front exit, hoping no one would notice him. He seemed to be in luck; everyone in the pool room was watching Janine struggle to put her bathing suit back on.

Rob walked towards the doorway, only to find Vicky in his path, about to enter the pool room.

"Oh shit!" Rob said. Vicky was bound to see him, there was nothing he could do at this point. Thinking quickly, Rob dropped his video camera into a nearby garbage can just as Vicky walked through the doorway.

"Rob!" Vicky said. She was now dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, with a beach bag slung over her shoulder.

"Hey Vic," Rob said, turning towards Vicky, trying to remain calm. Vicky noticed the commotion in the pool area.

"What's going on?" Vicky asked.

Rob tried to answer his girlfriend but was momentarily at a loss for words. He was spared having to answer Vicky's question as soon as Janine walked towards them, now with a towel wrapped around herself.

"Janine, what happened in there?" Vicky asked.

Janine glared at Vicky.

"One of those assholes from Alpha Shit Zeta just humiliated me, that's what?" Janine said.

Vicky turned to Rob.

"Rob, did you have anything to do with this?" Vicky asked.

"Hell no!" Rob said.

"You're in that stupid frat!" Janine said. "You must have known what they were gonna do to me!"

"No I didn't," Rob said. "I came here hoping to see Vicky, I had no idea that guy was here for you!"

"You must know who he is!" Janine said.

"I think his name's Ken," Rob said, pretending to jog his memory.

Janine glared at Rob suspiciously.

"Bullshit, you were probably here helping him," Janine said.

"If Rob says he wasn't, I believe him, Janine," Vicky said. "Rob, I need to talk to you."

"Right now?" Rob asked.

"Yes, back at my dorm, come on," Vicky said.

Janine walked back into the women's locker room as Rob reluctantly walked away with Vicky. Rob shot a quick glance back at the trash can behind him, where his video camera hummed quietly.

Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers