Sharks

Story Info
A vacation tryst.
5k words
4.33
28.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zhul
Zhul
2 Followers

I'm standing nervously within a group of strangers when you see me for the first time. I stand out because of my clear white skin. You assume that I haven't been on the island long enough to get a tan. I'm wearing a red Speedo two piece and fumbling with some strange snorkeling equipment. You realize that this is a tour group going out to snorkel and you think, "What the heck, it's a beautiful day to go snorkeling."

I'm standing there worrying incessantly about stupid things like, "Am I going to get eaten by a shark? Can a barracuda eat a chubby girl? An eel? I hope this sunscreen is really waterproof."

"Hello." you interrupt my nervous mental meandering.

"Oh...er... hello." I squeak out, looking up into your strong face.

"I hope you're not as nervous as you look."

"More!" I admit with a rueful smile. "I'm terrified of the water but... everyone says ya just gotta try snorkeling"

"Why?" you ask surprised.

"Well, I don't know... because it's beautiful, I guess."

"It is!" you agree. "But the beach is beautiful, the volcano hike is beautiful, the view from my private little cottage is beautiful. You certainly don't have to brave sharks.."

"SHARKS!" I echo loudly, making everyone in hearing distance mutter darkly and scan the shallows. You reassure everyone that we haven't seen any fins or anything.

You laugh, "Nervous about sharks, are you?"

"Yes," I answer, "I'm afraid they'll take one look at my ass and think LUNCH!" I grin at you, blue eyes sparkling with amusement.

You try to swallow a grin. "Well you can hardly blame them." I cock an eyebrow at you. "It is almost noon. See?" You innocently show me your watch where, sure enough the big hand and little hand are almost at noon. I chuckle deep in my throat and give you a blinding smile.

"Well, I AM a little peckish myself." I admit.

"Then instead of scaring yourself silly snorkeling, why don't we heap up two plates at the buffet table and we can enjoy the beautiful view from my porch." You give me your most innocent I'm-honestly-not-trying-to-seduce-you-just-being-nice smile. I don't buy it for a second and am almost shocked at myself for turning in my snorkeling stuff. It's just lunch, I think to myself.

We load up our plates while we introduce ourselves and where we are from. Mine is full of fruits and vegetables and rice. With just one small dessert on the side. I notice that you take no dessert but lots of meat and a bit of rice and no vegetables. Typical, I think and then, smile to myself, realizing that I'm eating as "typically" female as you are male. You hale a man in a golf cart for a ride to your place.

"I don't know about you," You whisper to me, "but I would have dropped half of my plate in the sand before we got to my place." I notice that you are sitting very close to me, your leg resting against mine nonchalantly as if not meaning to, just happening to. It feels so solid and strong and warm. I think that I should probably move mine so you don't get the wrong idea but I don't. You lean close and I can smell you suddenly. You smell of suntan oil, and wind, and sun... and man. A sudden image of you driving your cock into me flashes through my mind. I can't stop myself from squirming a little in my seat and there is more moisture in my swimming suit than is strictly proper. You steal a piece of melon off my plate and pop it into your mouth.

"HEY!" I say automatically.

"What?" You answer, all innocence. "Don't you share?"

"Of course, I do. Don't you ask first?"

"Sorry!" You take my free hand in yours and look deeply with the utmost seriousness into my eyes, "Tracy, may I eat your fruit?" Another lewd picture flashes through my mind and I blush furiously. The driver saves me the need to reply as he pulls up in front of your cottage. "We are here" He says in an Island accent. You tip the man and give me a hand out of the cart.

"Oh, this is beautiful!" I say breathlessly. "Are you staying alone?"

"No, I share this with 2 other guys. It's a fishing holiday for us but they are doing the volcano hike today, so no one will disturb us all afternoon." I stop and look at you suspiciously and you look like you want to slap yourself in the head. I suddenly throw back my head and laugh, "Oops." I say to you as I take a seat on the bamboo love seat on the porch.

"Oops." you agree with a smile. This time you do slap yourself on the head mockingly. We eat our cooling lunch and make small talk. Your thigh somehow ends up pressed against mine again. When we finish, I ask for a drink and you invite me inside. You give me a quick impromptu tour that ends in the kitchen. "What can I get you?" You ask.

"Pineapple juice?" You pour me a glass and I rake my eyes along your physique for the thousandths time. I realize that I really hope that your two friends get lost on that damn volcano and don't come back for a week! I quickly feel guilty and silently tell God that I don't want them to come to any harm but can't they get captured by beautiful Island girls for a week or so?

You hand me my juice and I obediently take a sip and smile and thank-you and do all the appropriate things while my mind wonders how I can get things started. I'm not usually the aggressor.

"May I kiss you?" I ask in a very polite manner.

"Pardon me?" you ask a little incredulously and then you spread your arms wide and lean against the counter casually, "Be my guest."

I put my drink down and try to squash down the butterflies in my belly and lean up to put a small, soft, almost maidenly kiss on your lips and begin to pull away. Quick as a cat, you put your hand in the small of my back and cut off any thoughts of retreat. You recapture my lips in a sensual kiss and pull me in against you. My heart is hammering in my chest but already there is a warm pulse deep in my belly. I open my mouth and you gently explore it with your tongue. You glide one hand up my side and cup my breast. Your other hand slides down and squeezes an ass cheek. You release my mouth and cover my face with little kisses, my arms slide up your chest and around your neck.

"You never did answer my question?" You whisper huskily into my ear, nipping at my lobes.

"What question?" I bite your throat and softly scratch my nails along your broad shoulders.

"Are you going to share your fruit with me?" Your finger and thumb begin to play with a nipple through the material of my bathing suit. I answer you by reaching up and unzipping the front of my bathing top. You brush it off my shoulder and cup a soft white and pink breast in each hand. I can see your breathing getting faster and you lower your head to lick and suck on the cherry pink nipples. I make soft little moans in my throat and my nipples grow hard in your mouth. I slip my hands down your strong back and into the back of your swimming trunks, I roughly grab each of your cheeks and grind our hips obscenely together. I'm rewarded with a rough gasp from your throat. I begin to push your trunks down your hips as far as I can. You let go of my breasts so I can finish removing your trunks. I stop suddenly when your cock springs free.

"Wow." I say quite simply. Geez, I think to myself I can't wait to get this guy deep inside me. I shiver deliciously at the mental picture that immediately springs to mind. I can see trembling pink lips parting and stretching and stretching as the purple head eases into the slick folds. I feel a little buck in my swim bottoms and a lot of wetness. You step out of your trunks and I throw them to the side. You run your hands over my head and grab the long braid at the nape of my neck. I grab a hold of your cock with both hands and wetly kiss the whole head. You groan loudly. I wriggle wildly. I put the head in my mouth and suck greedily on it while my hands pump the shaft. It doesn't take very long before your cock is stretched out to its full length. My pussy is so wet and hot and needy, I slide a hand down and rub myself through the silky material. I open my lips to take your cock as far into my hot little mouth as possible. Your strong hands imprison my head and your hips begin to move slowly at first. You watch intently as your thick cock slides in and out of my sweet little face. I lap and suck at the head at every chance. I try to get my hand inside my swimming bottoms but they're too tight. I groan with frustration. But as your cock picks up speed I have to place both of my hands on your strong thighs for balance anyway. I'm getting more and more salty pre-cum from you every second. "You like that, don't you?"

I nod. Your hands gently caress my heavily worked jaw.

"Do you want me to cum in that sweet mouth, Tracy?" I hesitate. I do but some men are done after just once and it would be agony to be left hanging like this. You seem to understand my hesitation. "Oh, don't you worry that there won't be plenty left for your pussy and maybe a bit for your ass too, if you like it like that."

I look way up to your eyes and begin to suck on your cock like I mean business.

"Ohhhh yesss, that's just right. I'm gonna fill that beautiful throat with a big load of cum. You want that?" I wriggle and moan and nod my agreement. Of course, I want that. I want everything. Even that bit about fucking me up the ass. No one need to know and I've always been so curious to find out what the fuss is about. I wriggle so hard at the thought that my swollen clit rakes heavily against the elastic of the leg of my swimming bottoms. Ohhhh GOD! That felt fine. I began to bump and grind my hips and all the while the elastic that has fallen between the embarrassingly plump lips of my pussy kept sliding back and forth over my oh-so-slick clit. Your fat cock is really fucking my face now. I don't even have time to lap at the head as it passes in and out of my throat. You have become as taut as a bow and I reach up and begin to massage your heavy balls with one hand. I look up to see you looking down specifically looking at my pussy. One lip out of the fabric and one lip in. The fabric so soaked with juice that it was a different colour than the rest of the bottoms and my hips are grinding and rotating and bumping. "Oh baby, I'm going to enjoy fucking you." And with that I could feel your balls lift and tighten as you grab my head and really shove your cock deep into my throat. Within seconds I feel the hot spray of cum and you draw your cock out so you can flood my mouth with cum. I swallow and suck and suck and swallow every last drop and then, I lick your cock clean of all traces of cum. I look up at you and moan as I continue tease my cunt with the elastic of my bottoms.

"I definitely need a closer look at that!" I yelp as you pick me up and deposit me on the kitchen table. I look around surprised.

"You can pick me up?" I asked incredulously. I mean I'm not exactly light.

"hmmmm," you mumble as you spread my legs wide for your viewing pleasure. "Look at that peach!" you exclaim as you softly stroke the exposed lip with your thumb. I look down and blush. That's exactly what it does look like, a big fat peach with the leg of the bathing suit roughly pinching it in half. I wish it were possible to lose weight there. How can a pussy get so fat anyway? "Does that hurt? That looks like that hurts."

"It pinches... sort of" I answer hesitantly.

"Lift your sweet ass, darlin'" I do and you gently disengage the material from my pussy and slide in down my thighs and off to the side. You cup my whole pussy in one hand and squeeze it while you give me a quick kiss. Then, you lick your way down my throat. I arch my back wildly when you take one nipple and then the other into your mouth. Tonguing and licking and sucking on my tender nipples until I just can't think anymore.

"Ohhhh! Eat me! Please!" I beg you with big blue eyes.

You smile. "Funny weren't you just afraid of being eaten not so long ago." I frown at you for a moment, trying to think of what the heck you're talking about.

"Oh. Sharks." I grin at you. "Didn't you promise me a great view?" I chuckle looking around at your little kitchen. You grab my hand and drag me out your little back door. I panic at the threshold. "I can't go outside NAKED!" I say shocked. "What would my mother say?"

"Your mother's here?" You ask surprised.

"...Well... no, not technically..." I admit.

"Come on!" you urge. "It's a little private spot. No one will see and it has a great view!"

"I need shoes!" I say hesitantly. You laugh your head off at the inanity of that remark. Men! I think to myself, they just don't understand. What if I step on a bug and it squishes all over my foot. Ick. But I'm not about to say that with you already chuckling at me. I tilt my chin up determinedly and saunter haughtily by you. I realize quickly that I don't know where we are going and turn around and look at you quizzically. "Well?"

"I thought you were leading." You say with an amused drawl, leaning comfortably against the wall of your villa, completely unconcerned that you are outside naked with no shoes on your feet and bugs all over the ground. I give you my most patient look, it just makes you smile even more widely. You walk up to me and put a possessive hand on the generous curve of my ass and lean forward to steal a quick kiss. You take my hand and lead me on a small, almost unnoticeable path. I step gingerly but quickly behind you, watching out for sharp rock and sticks and icky bugs. I'm so intent on not grossing myself out that I pay no attention to where you are leading me. When you stop, I collide into your behind.

"Oops." I say, putting my hands out and caressing your butt. I look around with amazement. "No one knows about this place?" I say disbelievingly. It's a tiny little clearing with a hammock strung up between two palm trees. A tiny little ribbon of a stream bubbles and burbles merrily to the side. The volcano towers greenly over the trees in front of us and to our left we can see waves curling and breaking out at sea.

"Isn't this sweet?" you ask.

"Like a dream!" I agree. "No one can see us?"

"Nahhhh." You answer dismissively and pull me to you. We kiss hungrily. I start nipping you aggressively on the throat. You grab my thick auburn braid and pull me forcefully off of you, archly my neck back as you begin to kiss your way down my neck and onto my swollen breasts. Dipping your head down to lick and suck on a nipple while I squirm and moan enthusiastically in your arms.

"OHHHH yes! Please! I'm so horny!" I writhe passionately. I take advantage of you changing your grip to squirm away from you and race over to the hammock. I carefully perch in the middle, evenly balance my weight so it doesn't flip my over onto my head and lean back. I spread my legs and hook each elegant foot in the webbing. I do the same with my arms. I'm spread out like a smorgasbord. "Eat me?" I ask. You begin my caressing my right foot with your hand. I giggle as you inadvertently tickle me. You kiss and lick my tender ankle bone as you caress and knead my calf. You travel further down, now kissing behind my knees and massaging my hamstring. I'm beginning to wiggle my butt and moan softly. This is bliss, I think to myself. You kiss your way down my inner thigh and I begin to tense up as you get closer inch by inch, kiss by kiss to my very, very wet pussy. I hold my breath when you finally reaching the tender skin where my inner thigh meets my pussy. One more kiss and he's there! I think excitedly. I arch my back in anticipation. You skip my pussy and kiss the junction of my leg on the other side and begin to kiss your way UP my other thigh.


"ohhhHHH! That's SOOOoooo mean!" I complain to the mountain over my head. You chuckle evilly but don't relent as you continue to lavish wonderful amounts of attention on the left leg. When you finally reach my ankle showering it with sexy sucking kisses, I begin to beg.

"Please, please! I don't care if you are one of those men who won't eat pussy. Just fuck me. Please. Whatever you want, I'll do for you. Anywhere you want. For as long as you want. Just make this terrible ache go away! PLEASSSSE!" You stand between my outspread legs and watch me twist myself into knots. You reach down and draw circles in the damp shine of my tummy. Drawing circles lower and lower as I whimper and moan. I untangle one of my hands from the hammock and try to hurry your hand down lower and lower, until finally! you are running your strong fingers through the slickly honeyed lips of my cunt. I arch my back and a visible shiver travels up my body. You sink to your knees, your face level with my pussy. You can see that it's flexing and clenching wantonly. You spread my plump little lips and give me a big lick from my ass to my clit. I yelp and wriggle and promise you the moon and sun if you'll just... just and then you do, grabbing my erect little clit between your lips and sucking the little button into your mouth. I scream and thrust my hips roughly forward. You have to push back just to keep from drowning. You suck on my clit for a few seconds and then suck on one of my plump lips and then the other, separating the delicate inner lips with the tip of your tongue and following them down into my sweet honey pot. Tongue-fucking me as I shiver and wriggle and ecstatically call out your name.

"Oh yes! Ooo! Lick my hole! Stick that fat tongue in and out! Oooooooo! Suck my clit! Suck it!"

You do as you are asked! Sucking my clit, nibbling on tender lips, fucking me with your tongue until I can't take it anymore!

"Ohhhh God! Yes! I'm going to cum all over your face! Ooooo! Ooooooo! YeSSSSS!!! I'm CUMMING!!!" You lap and lick furiously but the juice trickles down your chin anyway. I buck dangerously in the hammock and probably would have been dumped out of it if I hadn't been wound into it so tightly.

"Oooo!" I cry, "No more! I can't take it! Please, no more!" I push your head away! You chuckle as you carefully stand up and lay across me. I lick my juices off your faces and gently pull you down for a kiss. Sucking your tasty tongue into my mouth and curling my hands around your neck, I say thank you. I can feel your cock pushing against my overheated hole, fully erect once again. "Wow! You recover quickly" I say impressed.

"It helps when there's a naked woman bucking like a wild thing and promising to fulfill every fantasy I've ever had." You stroke my sweaty forehead. I blush but look you straight in the eye and take none of it back. "But I'm not fucking you in the hammock, the way you buck, I'll end up with a broken neck for sure!" You carefully get up and help to untangle me from the hammock and give me a hand up.

"Thanks" I say with a small blush. You cup my face and bend in up for a long slow kiss, our tongues twisting and caressing with a languid sensuality. You grab my braid and give it a playful little tug.

"Will you let your hair down for me?" You kiss the tip of my nose. I lift my arms over my head and drawing your attention to my pert nipples. You roll them gently between your thumbs and fingers while wetly kissing my neck. I sway softly to a slow song that's playing in my head. I shake my head and my hair falls down in long, long auburn tresses that tickle our hips. You take two handfuls of the wild strands and bury your face in it deeply inhale the mingled scents of flowers and me. We sink softly to the ground, with me sitting astride your lap. With a sweet gentleness, you lift me up and let me slide down slowly onto your erect cock. Neither of us are in urgent need - yet! and so, we just sit there, me on top of you, you inside of me, caressing each other tenderly. I trace out the strong line of your jaw with the tip of my fingers and then, follow them with small, almost shy kisses. I kiss your brow next and your nose and each eyelid. You hug me warmly, your big warm hands sliding along the contours of my back, my shoulders, my hips and thighs. We sit still, just enjoying the fragile sense of connection, one human being to another. I lightly tease your earlobe and say sweet words of folly in your ear, my voice low and husky. I rub my wet cheek tenderly against yours as tears that make no sense at all meander lazily to the corners of my mouth. You crush me against you, your hands entangled in my hair that floats like a veil around us, and kiss away each tear.

Zhul
Zhul
2 Followers
12