Sharks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zhul
Zhul
2 Followers

"I hope those are happy tears?" you rumble in my ear.

I nod and smile at you. "I just get overemotional at the silliest times."

"This is not a silly times." You kiss my salty mouth and I wrap you up in a full body hug and begin to slowly, very slowly move up and down your thick shaft. Our bellies together, our chests, our lips and tongues, entangled in a true lovers' knot. Our heartbeats are drums in stereo. Your breath becomes my breath. Your sweat is my drink. My heat is your welcome.

My hips have already begun to pick up the pace as my need grows steadily hotter. I put a little side to side swing into my hips and I grin broadly as you moan your approval, nipping at my breasts. I mock-growl at you and we look down for a moment and watch your cock slip in and out of my slick pussy. Our breathing changes into something more bestial. I look into your eyes and see fires burning fiercely. It makes my breath catch in my throat and my spirit answer an unspoken challenge. I grab you by the chin, "Do you want me?" I ask, my own voice a bit fierce.

"Yes." You growl.

"Then take me." I challenge. You roll me onto my back and brace yourself with one arm, the other arm is lifting my ass off ground until most of my weight is in my shoulder blades. Your eyes burn almost maniacal into mine as you withdraw almost entirely from my pussy and ram it back in almost brutally. I cry out with surprise as well as ecstasy. My shoulder slide a few inches along the grass. I put my arms over my head to brace myself but rather showing fear or intimidation, I just open my thighs wider and hiss at you.

"Come on, you can do better than that!" Your mouth drops open in surprise. "If you're gonna fuck me, than fuck me! Let me know there's a real man between my thighs!" I give you the wickedest smile. You snarl back at me, "Just remember, sweetie, you asked for this." And you begin to fuck me with an rough abandon, your thick cock pistoning in and out of my practically steaming little cunt. Our bodies thud wetly together, the impact makes my teeth clack together but my hips rise eagerly to each and every one of your powerful thrusts. Sweat runs in little rivers across your back, around your sides to drop wetly on my skin where it mingles with my own sweat, channels of it running down my ribcage until it damply pools in the hollow of my throat. There is no kissing or sweet nothings now. You bite me and I claw at your back as the irrational cruelty of our animal natures is ignited by the heat of friction between our demanding bodies, racing each other towards bliss and fulfillment. Somehow, I feel like I'm fighting you and worshiping you every time I raise my hips to accommodate your thick cock into my tight silken sheath. My pussy wetly welcomes you while flexing tightly around your shaft as if to block your advance. But it is a battle of acceptance that occurs only on an instinctual level for my mind is dazed with you. I watch your strong body flexing and working. Striving. I'm in awe, I'm in lust, I'm being thoroughly, completely, inescapably fucked, Fucked, FUCKED!

"Yes! DO IT!!! Fuck me! Just like that! OOOOOoooo, You ANIMAL! Harder! Yeah, IMPALE that soft little pussy. Do you feel it surrendering to you with each thrust?"

Your answer is to bite my throat. I throw back my head and arch my neck against your teeth and whimper softly. It inspires you to fuck me at a blinding rate. All thought is washed away. I only feel. My entire universe consists of heat, friction, pleasure and You. I begin to pant, little screams of ecstasy escaping from my throat. I can hear you grunting with effort to keep such a pace. The pleasure whirls higher and higher the heat burns brighter and brighter. I don't realize it but my body has become a taut bowstring, arched almost completely off the ground. You are clasped tightly to me, it almost looks like you're attacking me. A Minotaur come out of legend to devour the damsel. I can't make sentences anymore, I can just encourage you on with "YESSSSSSSS' s" and "OHHHH GODDD!'s" and it isn't long before the only thing coming out of my mouth is a scream. The cords of your neck are strained and your voice is a garbled snarl as battle your way through my pink into your own orgasm. Suddenly, you clamp down on my shoulder with your teeth and shudder and shudder as you empty litres of cum into my pussy. I buck against you and unknowingly rake my fingernails down your back in angry red furrows as wave after wave of my own orgasm crashes down the canyon of my pussy washing everything human away with it! It seems to go on forever until we both collapse to the ground in steaming heaps. We lay there for quite some time just breathing and trembling as you soften inside of me. Eventually, you raise yourself on your elbow and we look at each other with new eyes, unsure what to say to each other.

"Wow!" I say simply.

"Wow!" you agree. You notice all the bite marks on me for the first time, the one on my shoulder already purpling. "Oh my god! I hurt you!" you sound dismayed.

"No, you didn't!" I quickly reassure you and as I move I feel all the bites, I look at my shoulder. "You bit me!" I say needlessly. "When did you do that?" You shake your head mutely and shrug your shoulder which causes you to feel the heat in your back for the first time.

"Ow!" You say.

"What?" I gently disengage from you and look at your back. My hands fly to my mouth with shock. "OHHH NO!"

"Did you tear up my back woman?" You ask with a mock ferociousness. I look at the long welts, some of them actually bleeding.

"I didn't mean to!" I squeak. "I'm so sorry!"

You shrug. "Tit for tat. I give you the teeniest little nibble and you take off half my back off from the feel of it"

"Teeniest little..." I echo dumbfounded. "I would have fared better with the sharks!" We chuckle. "Come on, I have to put some iodine on those scratches before they become infected." I start down the little path, still careful of stones and sticks and bugs.

You follow after me, complaining, "Iodine? I'm sure I have some peroxide or something instead..."

Zhul
Zhul
2 Followers
12