Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would you like it, sweetheart?" asked Mark.

"In me, please, darling, any way you like."

Mark rolled her onto her stomach, then placed pillows under her hips and stomach, raising her ass and exposing her neatly trimmed pussy for his attention. He kissed her nether lips, inserting his tongue between them, lapping at her juices before kneeling between her legs and slowly inserting his rampant cock.

They both felt the delicious friction as it edged its way inside her, stimulating nerves that she had not had stimulated for so many years. She bit her lip, preventing herself from crying out in pleasure as he went slowly deeper, ever deeper. Finally he was fully inside her, pressing his cock head against the end of her vagina, his balls nestled against her clit. He leant forward and wrapped his arms around her, his hands cupping her breasts, tweaking, pinching and gently pulling her nipples. She groaned in pleasure and pressed back against him, wanting more, wanting movement.

He withdrew partly, then pushed back in, out then in again, all the time stimulating her nipples, cupping her breasts, his balls pressing against her sensitive clit, stimulating it, stimulating her, pushing her towards her release, her first orgasm with a man for years. Oh it was beautiful, so nice, so stimulating, ooohhhh, she was going to cum, she felt it, closer, closer . . .

"Honey, harder, faster, I'm almost there," she whimpered.

He pressed fully into her then froze, unmoving.

"Oooohhhh, no, nooooo, keep going, please, honey, I need to cum now."

Her cries went unheeded. Mark stayed exactly as he was while her pending orgasm died away. Once he was convinced that she wasn't ready to cum on his next movement, he resumed his tantalizingly gentle love making, once again bringing her to the verge of the abyss before stopping, letting her recede, then pumping her almost to orgasm once again.

Dale was losing track of what was happening. She knew she was being teased in the most frustratingly delightful way possible, yet in this position she could do little about it. If she tried moving he was easily able to follow her movements, thereby reducing the stimulation to zero. After an unremembered number of approaches and recessions she decided to beg.

"Please, Mark darling, please I really need to cum. Please honey, just fuck me hard and let me cum hard."

"Hmmm, well, that depends. If I do that, will you share this weekend with me and possibly many weekends in future? Just commit for this weekend and then I'll let you cum."

"Yes, yes, ooohhh, yes, I'll do anything, well, almost anything, and yes I'll share this weekend with you, I'll stay here all weekend and you can fuck me senseless, but please just let me cum," she babbled.

Mark didn't reply, but rather began fucking into Dale again harder than before, pressing himself against the end of her vagina, his balls slapping her clit delightfully hard.

"Oh, yes, yesss, like that, ooohhhhh, yes, YES, YESSSSS, AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH, I'M CUMMINNNNGGGGGGG!!" screamed Dale as she convulsed under Mark's body, feeling his hard cock spewing his cum deep inside her, his warmth flooding her vagina as its walls pulsed against his rod of iron. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on, almost ending then he would move slightly and it began again. She heard herself panting for breath, felt herself writhing in ecstasy, ooohhhh, too much, too much she thought but it continued until finally, gratefully, it was over and she collapsed onto the bed and passed out.

*******************************

As Jude climbed into Joe's car she felt a strong twinge of guilt. Here she was, a married woman, going to the house of a guy she'd only known for a couple of hours with the implied expectation of having sex with him. Then the guilt passed as she thought of her husband fucking Shar these past few months. Stuff him, she thought, time I had some fun.

Although Joe was only a few years older than her, he was obviously very well experienced in the art of love making. They walked in the door, he made them drinks and then they sat on the sofa and cuddled.

"Can you do a striptease for me, honey?" he asked after a while.

"Only if you'll do one for me," she replied.

They kissed again and she stood, imagining strip-type music in her head as she wriggled her hips and slowly paraded around in front of him. Slowly and progressively she removed her top and skirt, then her bra and, facing away from him as she did so, slowly removed her panties. She then bent over with her back to him and blew him a kiss between her legs, before turning around, spreading her legs and straddling his thighs as he sat there. He caressed her open and drooling pussy lips, feeling inside her opening with a finger.

"My, you are aroused," he commented.

"Yes, darling, you make me aroused. But no more, not until you're naked too."

Jude moved away from Joe until she was just out of reach, then turned towards him.

"Your turn," she said with a grin, "Show me what you've got."

She walked across the room and sat on a chair while Joe stood and approached her, moving his hips in what he hoped was a sensuous manner, then slowly unbuttoned his shirt. His striptease took nearly ten minutes as his shoes, socks, trousers and finally undershorts followed his shirt to the corner of the room and he again approached Jude, naked, his cock standing proudly pointing at a steep angle towards the ceiling.

"Kiss it," he commanded as he straddled Jude's thighs and pressed his cock towards her lips.

Jude kissed the head of his cock, then ran her tongue around it several times before taking his balls in one hand, base of his cock in the other, opening her mouth and engulfing Joe's cock, feeling it press against the back of her throat before swallowing it. She held her breath, unable to breathe, and moved up and down several times before removing her mouth and gasping for air.

"Ooohhh, darling, that was wonderful," Joe encouraged, "I could take that all night."

"Yeah, maybe, but I need some stimulation too. My pussy's drooling from your sexy strip and from the feel of your huge cock inside my mouth. Please, honey, take me to bed and make love to me."

Joe bent down and picked her up in his strong arms then carried her through the doorway, down a short passage and placed her on a large bed in what was obviously his bedroom. He reached over and turned on the bedside lamp then looked down on her.

"God you're beautiful," he whispered admiringly. "I want you to ride me to heaven."

Joe lay on the bed beside her, his huge rigid cock lying over his lower abdomen. Jude lay beside him for a few seconds then rolled towards him and once again took his cock in her mouth, sucking it deep inside her, then removing it and moving upwards so she could kiss his lips while straddling his hips. She then sat up, her sopping pussy directly over his cock as she moved slowly and gently back and forth while carefully watching his face for his responses.

"Sweetheart, that's wonderful, but I want to be inside you. Please take my cock in your welcoming cunt, honey."

"Patience," she admonished, "All in good time. I wonder how long I could continue doing this before you came."

"No, honey, I want to cum in you. I want to feel your hot cunt around my cock, your muscles squeezing and releasing him, milking my cum from me."

"Hmmm," she teased, "I don't know whether I should let you put your nasty babymaking cock into my poor sweet pussy. Perhaps I'll just tease you for a while then leave. How would you like that?"

"Tease!! I can tell you want me to fuck you as much as you want to be fucked. In fact from your flowing cunt and your pert red nipples, I'd say you want me more that I want you," he growled, then he placed his hands under her arms, raised her up and lowered her none too gently onto his cock. They both felt Jude being impaled on his long, thick, hard organ, her vaginal muscles fluttering from the sensation of the intruder widening her and pressing so far inside that his head pressed against the end of her passage hard, her clit being mashed against the base of his cock. Together they let out their breaths, unaware they had been holding them. Jude let out a groan.

"Oh, yes, yes, darling, that's sooo wonderful. Just hold still as I adjust to his massive size."

They lay still, his cock completely engulfed by her sopping pussy. Joe reached up and began playing with her nipples, squeezing them, pulling them, watching as they hardened and elongated under his expert fingers. Finally Jude began to move her hips, slowly at first then faster, sliding back and forth over his cock, forcing it in, withdrawing it slightly, then forcing it in again. Joe placed his hands around her ribs and began lifting and lowering her, causing his cock to withdraw then allowing her weight to force it deeply inside her again, and again, and again.

Jude felt the rhythmic changes in pressure, the building of the sensations inside her, the stimulation of her clit each time she dropped onto him and squeezed her clit against his pubic bone. It was delicious; completely different from anything she'd ever felt before. She felt herself approaching her orgasm, far quicker than usual with Trevor. She began moving herself, setting her own pace, forcing Joe to follow as her breathing increased in speed and depth. She was almost there, another stroke; hold on; another stroke, yet another, one more, one . . .

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!" screamed Jude as she rocketed into an intense orgasm. "YESSSSS, OOOOHHHHH, YESSSSS!!"

Joe maintained his rhythm, forcing his cock in and out of Jude's spasming vagina, forcing her to continue fucking even as she came hard, his movements continuing her pleasure and her release. He felt himself getting close too, the spasmodic tightening and releasing of his cock by her muscles drawing him ever onwards until he also could take no more and with a final hard thrust he squirted his love juices into the end of Jude's vagina.

"OOOOHHHH, YESSS, I feel you squirting, oh, give me more, more, more," panted Jude as her orgasm once again hit her hard.

After a few minutes, both lovers relaxed. Jude slumped onto Joe's body, her breath still coming in rapid pants as Joe wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Slowly their breathing slowed and they drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.

****************************

Saturday morning was guilt time for Jude. She awoke in Joe's arms as he was caressing her back and she suddenly jolted back to reality. What am I doing, she thought, in bed with a man with whom she had recently made love while her husband was at home alone, probably. Before she could respond, Joe kissed her eyelids and rolled her onto her back, opening her legs with his knee. She felt his hard cock against her thigh and then felt it moving upwards, seeking her still damp love tunnel. A few seconds later and it was inside her, moving gently back and forth as Joe positioned himself firmly on her, then began pounding into her for all he was worth. It was a long time since Jude had been fucked so powerfully and ruthlessly and she felt joy as the sensuousl sensations quickly removed the guilt and left her a wild, sexual, hungry female.

She responded to Joe's fucking, thrusting up at him, demanding more, a wanton sexual being in need of satisfaction. Their fucking grew progressively more frenetic until both were approaching their orgasms. Finally with a huge thrust Joe was over the top and held himself inside her firmly, his cock pulsing in her as he gave her a further injection of hot sperm deep inside her hungry vagina. The feeling of his hot juices were enough to push her over the edge and with a single loud cry she came hard again, raking her nails across his back as she surrendered to ecstasy once more.

A few blocks away Dale and Mark lay on Mark's bed panting from the effects of their recent orgasms. Their bodies were lathered in sweat but both wore broad grins and were feeling very happy with the world.

"Will I see you again, darling?" asked Mark.

"Do you want to?" countered Dale.

"Oh yes, sweetheart, I want to for the rest of my life," he replied.

"Then I guess the answer's yes. I like you a great deal and I could probably grow to love you. I would be very sorry if this was simply a one night stand so let's agree to meet again next Friday night and see what happens. We've both been hurt by love so need to hasten slowly and just let things take their course. Agreed?"

"If that's how you want to play it, that's fine with me. Pity though; I'd rather hoped you might want to move in with me, but time for that later I guess."

"If you play your cards right, that is a definite maybe. Just not too fast, that's all I ask."

The two lovers showered together then dressed and ate breakfast, after which they spent a long time with goodbye kisses and Dale drove her car home.

When she arrived there was no sign of Shar, who at that time was making love with Ben for the eighth time since he had taken her to his bed. She was lying on top, of him, his cock firmly implanted inside her very sloppy vagina as she moved herself back and forth, her clit rubbing hard against the root of his cock, her breath coming in gasps until finally she went rigid.

"Yes, darling, yes, yessss, YESSSS!!" she screamed once more as she came yet again, both having lost count of the number of times she had reached her orgasm during the past few hours.

Ben relaxed, his cock softening quickly, completely drained by this nymphet who appeared to be totally insatiable. Once she had recovered, Shar rolled off Ben, gave him a kiss, fondled his soft cock with no response, then cuddled up against him once more.

"Have I worn you out, darling?" she asked.

"Very much so, sweetheart. I've never met a girl with such an appetite for sex. It'll take me a while to adjust I guess."

"You mean you want to see me again? That would be wonderful, darling. We could move in together, live together as lovers."

"Whoa, take baby steps. Let's just see how it goes. What if we agree to spend weekends together and weeks apart; how would that suit you?" suggested Ben.

Shar pretended to sulk. "So you don't want me all the time? Just for weekends? I guess you'll have lots of other women during the week."

"Huh, the way you drain me I'd be no use to anyone during the week. No, during the week I work erratic hours so if we stay together for weekends to start with that will be best, I think. Let's just see how it goes."

"Ok, darling, we'll see how that goes," agreed Shar, snuggling up to him closer. "So this can be our first weekend then?"

"Yes, honey, you're most welcome to stay for the weekend if you wish."

"Oh goody," replied Shar, sitting up in bed then straddling Ben, "That means I can have some more fun with your toy."

"Ok, if you think you can do anything with him, fire ahead," agreed Ben, enjoying being made love to by such a sexual young woman.

Shar reached down to hold his balls as she took his cock head into her mouth, running her tongue around the head as she grinned up at him. Despite himself, Ben felt his cock responding.

*******************************

The following Tuesday night saw Jude, Dale, Shar and Trevor sitting in Jude and Trevor's lounge room, sipping wine and taking turns recounting their adventures of the previous weekend. Jude had already told Trevor about her night with Joe, how she had enjoyed the sex immensely but had felt very guilty and had no wish, need or desire to repeat the experience.

"From now on, darling, I'm a one-man woman and that man is you," she had told him.

She and Trevor had made passionate love several times during the weekend, the first for months without Shar. The situation was just like old times, except that they now both appreciated each other and the love they had for each other.

Dale's description of her night with Mark sounded very erotic. She did not know yet if he was her new man friend or whether it was a one-off encounter.

"I'd really like to think we'd get together again but we both agreed to just let time and love take its own course. We've both been hurt and don't want to hurt each other by pushing things," she explained. "But we have agreed to meet again this coming Friday night and this time I may stay with him all weekend. I do hope so because making love with him was wonderful," she added dreamily, with a twinkle in her eye."

Shar was radiant and very excited about her new boyfriend and lover.

"Ben's just great," she enthused, "He's really sexy and can almost satisfy me, at least for a little while. I think I left him completely drained, just as I did with you, Trevor, but now it's ok because he doesn't have a wife to complain." Shar smiled at Jude. "Sorry, Jude, for taking all your man's cum. Now I've a man of my own that won't happen again, at least, I don't think it will." She glanced at Trevor. "Not unless Trevor chooses," she added.

"So what did you two get up to?" asked Jude, curious about how far Shar had been able to get Ben to go.

"Well, we fucked lots the first night; I lost count of the number of times I came. It seemed as soon as I woke during the night he was in me. Saturday morning we fucked and he was dry, but after a bit I sucked him until he was hard again then we fucked some more, but still he didn't cum although I got off four times while trying. I then slept for several hours then ate. After that we went to bed again and once more I was able to make him hard enough to ride. After half an hour or so, just as I was starting to get a bit sore, and after I'd cum several times, I was able to make him cum. Not the usual large dollop I'm used to, but just a little bit. The rest of Saturday and much of Sunday we spent in bed making love and fucking occasionally. Our last session on Sunday evening was a special farewell session and once more I was able to wring a few more drops of cum from him, but the poor guy's going to need this week to recover. It hasn't put him off though; we've agreed to meet at his place and spend the weekend together again this weekend."

"Well, it certainly sounds like you know what you're doing," commented Dale, "I just wish I'd had that opportunity when I was your age."

"So, does that mean you won't need my services again?" asked Trevor.

"Well, I wouldn't say that definitely," replied Shar, grinning at Trevor, "Maybe it would be fun just occasionally, don't you think?"

12