Sharmila: A Very Exciting Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
673 Followers

Both of them said, “ sometimes”.

“ Have you ever done anything with another woman?” I asked.

“ Twice with a friend and once with a cousin”, was Pushpa’s reply.

Aroti said, “ About 5-6 times with my husband’s sister”.

As these two women were coming out with their secrets, Sharmila was shaking her head with amazement and disbelief in her eyes.

I then came out with my final bombshell, “ This mistress of yours, is a great beauty. She is a very kind person and is very generous to you two. You also take a lot of care of all her needs. It’s no secret that she is also quite starved. Why don’t you also take care of this need of hers? You two know better than anybody else does that how exceptionally beautiful her body is. Don’t you feel attracted to her when she is without any clothes? Don’t you agree that if you give her the pleasure you will also have a lot of pleasure yourself?

As I said this, I could see that Sharmila was waiting for their answer with bated breath. From their silence and perplexed look, I realised that they were in a dilemma. They were thinking of what would be Sharmila’s reaction.

I asked Sharmila, “ Won’t you be happy, if these full time companions of yours give you physical enjoyment also?”

Sharmila said to two of them, “ I always felt very shy to ask you this. Now that my friend has come out with this, I hope you two won’t refuse”.

As she said this, both of them went up to her, hugged her and kissed her on her cheeks. I felt so happy as the barrier was finally broken.

I started feeling very horny and threw off my robe and said, “it’s no good having clothes on”.

As Shamila also threw off her clothes, Aroti and Pushpa hurried to undress.

But I stopped them. “You two always undress your mistress. For a change, let’s undress you two.”

Sharmila started undressing Pushpa and I undressed Aroti. I felt too horny as I saw Aroti’s lovely body and salt & pepper body hair. I told them that I had a masseuse, who gave me a lot of pleasure. I would show them my masseuse’s style of massage. I stood close behind Aroti and massaged her front. I pressed my body on Aroti’s back; my boobs pressed on her back and my bush brushed her bum. I squeezed her breasts, fingered her belly button, twisted her nipples and played with her lovely bush. Gradually, I inserted my fingers in her pussy. It was already very wet and her bush was moist.

As I was engaged with Aroti, I saw Sharmila kissing Pushpa and fondling her body. Pushpa started massaging Sharmila exactly copying me. Soon, I made Aroti cum with my fingering and a little later Puspa also did the same to Sharmila.

Then on, massaging went on with partners being changed two times. Such fun went on for a long time.

At this stage, I realised it was 10.30 at night and I should go home. I asked Sharmila, if she could arrange for my transport. Sharmila asked me if it was all right to stay back. But Aroti and Pushpa were absolutely adamant. They would just not let me leave. They said the fun had just began and having inducted them I could not desert them. So, I called up my husband and asked him if he would mind if I stay back for the night at a “friend’s” place. He was as generous as ever and agreed.

So, we started in full swing and we had fun through out the night. All possible combinations and positions that were possible between four women were tried out. It was extremely enjoyable, particularly because of these two lovely maids who turned out to be very experienced and innovative.

rubysen
rubysen
673 Followers