Sharon Amber

Story Info
She wants a stranger to pee inside her.
2.8k words
3.78
115.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pee in me, now."

"Not yet, Amber." I answered to her newly invented nickname. "Sit up a moment. You need to spread your ass cheeks for me."

"Please do this first, I'm begging. You don't know how much I need this..."

"No, I will, I said I..."

"You said you would. You promised. You promised you'd put your cock deep in my pussy and fill my bladder with your pee."

"Slow down a bit, I'll piss inside you if you want me to, you need to sit up first."

Reluctantly, with some small remaining energy, Amber lifted her casual body and balanced on her knees. She pulled her soft ass far enough apart that her asscrack now disappeared. I gently pushed down on the tops of her thighs so her spread ass was now held open propped on top of the heels of her feet. She grinded her hips a half turn to get comfortable as her toes splayed on the carpet of the truck.

Up close, her swollen hole didn't disappear into the little milk chocolate whirlpool it had been a few minutes earlier, but had become a little puffy, a little more attractive. I noticed she had a small birth mark only an inch or so northeast from her hole. It must only become visible when she spread her cheeks, so this may be the first daylight this mark has ever seen, circling her brown little star like a planet revolving around a sun. Only like a film negative where all the colors are reversed. It was such a beautiful little hole I could kiss all day and touched it with my tongue.

"I'd love you to do this one thing for me." She sighed and quietly reached a hand between her legs for my hand to hold. I cradled her small hand and placed a small dot of saliva on the fingerprint of her ring finger before gently blotting out her hole. I pushed her finger inside with my index finger, as another of her sighs was cut short followed quickly by a deep sharp inhale of surprise. Our fingertips disappeared inside her asshole as I held and guided her hand with mine. A musky mix of oils, sweat and cotton panties now made heavier in the air with our mixed humidity. Like dancing partners, my hand led hers as our fingers swirled around first inside then outside her still moist rectum. As our dance ended, I led our fingers out and as they further withdrew a string of my warm cum suspended itself between her closing hole and the tip of her finger catching the light like a high wire at the circus. I kissed her finger as her smell entered my nose. The string collapsed from the tension into a small colony of my cum bubbles collecting and leaving her ass down her inside thigh.

I closed my hand around hers and squeezed hard as I leaned in close enough to extend my tongue. I blew some warm breathe and licked. Each time her ass puckered, tightened, then relaxed in surprise at the sudden change in temperature. She unconsciously ground her hips another half turn. A small cum bubble emerged from her ass to join the others as I reached to interrupt it with the tip of my tongue. It didn't burst but lay suspended between us, her ass and my tongue, connected in a thin film, as I flattened my tongue wide. With one broad stroke wiped thoroughly clean her crack from bottom to top. I could feel every pore as every taste bud woke up to her flavors mixed with my own salt. I loved licking ass.

"You don't understand, I need your pee so bad. Look it's..." her voice trailed off.

As I brought my face closer into her ass, I slid my hands down the tops of her thighs. Then across her bunched panties and around the curve of each knee. Amber instinctively adjusted one then the other, so that now each hand was pinned under each knee. I had face pressed deep in her ass. She moaned softly and was wiggling more comfortable now as I cradled her in my open hands. She leaned forward to rest her hands on the tops of her knees and allowing our hands to touch, her ass rose deeper into my waiting face. Her ass smelled different every inch closer to her little round muscle. I opened my mouth wider to allow the condensation of my breath to collect between the folds of her tight starburst anus. I pointed the tip of my tongue like an icicle and stabbed deep into her. I dug my tongue so far into her my pressed firmly against the oily skin.between her cheeks. Over and over I stabbed her until in one heaving orgasmic motion I could feel her legs and stomach constrict as she pushed my cum deposit onto my tongue in one long push. She ejected my entire wad in one beautiful perfect ball of translucent as it collapses in my mouth.

"My Gosh,!" Amber heaved orgasmic and began to collapse as I pushed her off my hands to kiss her with a full mouth of cum before she could start a new sentence. I held her from behind like that for a moment, with my hands resting on herlittle bit of belly that's always cooler than the rest of her body. We spit our juices back and forth washing our my fluids together.

"Oh my gosh did I just do that to you?" was all she could whisper as my cum lost its sheen around the corners of her lips. "I can't believe we just did that." She exhaled deeply, "I'm begging you now, I'm so hot now. I need you to pee in me please I 'm going to be late."

I loved fucking her ass. I slid in then nearly the entire shaft out, as she crammed her ass back down my entire length. I slid the entire length of my cock in one very slow stroke as she reached back and pulled my sides, forcing me to provide the deepest slamming thrusts. Whispering "Pee in me or I'm going to be get in trouble." She brought me out of my daydeam.

I spread the walls of her waiting pussy as she clamped down on my throbbing tool. Having shot my load in her ass, I prepared to give her the watering she was begging for. It seemed like pissing inside a woman is an act easier imagined than performed. Like a slingshot that you've pulled all the way back, but are unable to release, the tension builds and builds straining until at last one warm drop finally entered her canal. Pull the slingshot back and the tension only increases, yet a second drop of my urine splashed deep inside her pussy as my helmet pushed again against her bladder. I can't believe I am pissing in this woman, even that she's asked to be pissed in. I caught my bladder distracted and the full rushing stream of urine raced from my hard cock into Amber's waiting cunt. The entire bone of her pelvis twist downward to accept my piss as my penis was tugged by its base forward. The full gush of my bladder entered her tightly and although I had to go, just as quickly as it had started it stopped. My bladder, momentarily shy, stopped midstream. Perhaps only enough to half fill your coffee cup. Though my urine now lubricated us together, I withdrew in increasingly longer and deeper thrusts. Our two pools of urine in her bladder mixed together. Her pussy hair was wet as if just exiting the shower dangled int eh sun. I wanted to taste the small mix of hair and fluid in my mouth to dry her pussy off. I withdrew my cock expecting a waterfall of unplugged urine to fall from her womb splashing onto my face.

"Don't stop! There's no way I can fail this test, so please give me as much pee as you can!"

"What are you talking.."

"It's about my job. I don't mean to be..."

"You're a prostitute?" I said half joking.

"NO!" as she punched my chest, " The pee test is about my job. I'm going to get fired if you don't piss an awful lot right away."

My sore penis caught the light through the back window of the truck glistening cleanly, unexpectedly let loose a blasting stream of hot piss splashing across her back and into her jet black hair. She quickly turned her head mouth open to catch my piss directly drenching her face and into her waiting mouth as she squealed with delight. She slammed down on my cock with all her strength allowing the full stream of my water to explode into her ass. While we kissed the entire contents of my bladder drained. I rammed her ass harder than before. As tears collected in her green eyes, she shuddered violently and in waves came a second time. A hot puddle of amber liquid drained in the small of her back, as I pulled out and lowered my head to wipe her pussy and ass dry with my tongue. A few more drops of piss and cum collected on the lips of her teenage vagina.

Her intense orgasms passed but her thighs twitched on for a few mintuer more. "That was incredible, I have to dry off and go." Amber began to collect herself and made ready a hasty exit.

"Ok, sorry. I don't want you to lose your job, just fooling around. Return the favor and piss in my mouth before you go, let me taste us."

"Just a little though, I have to save you for my test." I positioned myself squarely as she squirted a few well aimed arrows of piss and juice straight into my open mouth. It splashed over my tongue onto the roof of mouth, before continuing to my throat. I closed my eyes and swallowed a bit as it mixed with the fresh taste of my own jism. She reach her head back signaling, waiting for a kiss and the chance to once again share our combined fluids passing between our lips. Pouring from my mouth into hers, splashing backward into her mouth, she swallowed. A few final drops followed the curve from her back down her ass, the fold of her pussy, to hair, to air, to ground, and splash into the carpet.

She paused in aftertaste long enough for me to push her on her belly and straddle her back. Some urine collected on my chin mixing with my sweat and the taste of her ass and my cum.

"One more game, of Guess the Letter I'm Writing On Your Back." As I dried my hard cock wiping myself in broad strokes across her back. Unaware of the shape impressed on her back as her mind processed the name of the game with the imagery of what I was doing with my cock. My fingers stuck sticky to the underside of my tool by the mixture of our combined glue.

"Wait, what? Oh, that's a letter G" She asked with more urgent and anxious frustration, than humor left. Maybe it was also that her lungs were being compressed and she was running out of air. Either way she was wrong.

"Not even close, no cigar." I prepared to write it out a second time a little slower. The slit at the tip of my cock opened and a drop of urine left as one final bubble of cum left unnoticed from her ass.

"B? I don't know please let me up, I have to go pee now." She pleaded.

"Stop already. One more guess, then that's it." I had her straddled on the floor of the pickup with her bare back still giving off a little coconut smell of the Coppertone she'd put on after breakfast. The contrast between her lightly tanned back and the red and blue mushroom tattoo at the small of her back stood in contrast too the white of my thighs and the hair on my legs. The tip of my cock rested a little to the left of the cap of the mushroom giving the illusion there were two tips to my cock. I could feel the humidity off the back of my balls collecting now in the crack of her ass, forming a drop and sliding down into her crack and into her hole. This time I was determined she would guess. I grabbed the shaft of my joint and in a very slow drag up one side of her back across her shoulders in a broad sweep of curve as a shape took shape, finally advancing the tip of my penis down the other side of her back and stopping precisely at her tickle spot. For the proper punctuation, I gave her a good stab in the side hard enough that the purple of my head disappeared in her side just as she arched sideways in a squealing gasp. "Period!"

For a moment as the tip of my cock wiped away the sheen of the suntan lotion and the pressure created first a lighter impression as the blood in the skin was forced away, then slighter hint of redness as it returned, for that split second you could see a big shape of a heart on her back.

"B, as in I have to pee."

"No Amber, it's an R as in rectum. Do you remember where that is? It's the part of your body with my wet cum in it and saliva on it. It's a HEART silly. OK, game over, go take your test." My cock now lay squarely in the center of her back and perfectly concealed the mushroom tattoo underneath and nicely resting in the folds of her plaid skirt, not quite wrinkling the pleats but leaving enough small pubic hairs behind that it would need a hand to brush it once or twice to not be obvious.

"Ok, R as in rectum, can I get up now, please? I have to go inside now or their going to make me wait and I'll leak all over the floor I have to pee really bad now, I promise I'll be right back."

As I slid back down on her legs a bit, Amber gained enough leverage to lift herself up on her elbows. The grit in the truck's carpet started to dig into her elbows and leave impressions across her breasts and tight belly, as her elbows dug in deeper and created their own red wrinkles, she turned her head and I could smell her shampoo. I tasted a mixture of urines on her wet pussy and dug my tongue deep into her ass with a twirling motion to see how ticklish she was as she yelped. Her asshole clamp down on my hot tongue with a final kiss before we said goodbye. Up went the cotton panties and down went the skirt as she jumped out of the side door towards the lab.

"I'll pee in the cup but I'm full of your pee, so I better not fail. And the test lab is opening now so I'll be right back". Pulling her shirt over her head.

"Very clever, as long as the nurse doesn't recognize my specimen. Hey, they don't do a taste test, do they?"

She Laughed, "I dunno, but, do you think the nurse would think it strange if I started drinking your pee after I filled it up the cup, I mean, It's not like it's mine, right?"

"Ya, but I think that'd be incest?"

"Isn't it incest if you drink own pee, not someone else's" as she slid her foot into her second sneaker. "If I put it inside me it becomes mine. I can do whatever you want with it. Splash it on the nurse, if I want."

"Please just don't shit piss in the cup."

"I'd just say I'm taking a lot of of vitamins. Do you think any of your spunk is in left in my ass? I can give you some more of that to remember me."

As she poised to jog across the parking lot, I shouted, Good luck on your test..." I paused before finishing "Amber!"

"My name is Sharon!" She stopped and smiled with a twinkle..

"You mean like I'm Sharon my piss with you?" Our first date, if you would call it that, ended just like that. Sharon found out she passed her urine test a few days later. Even though she had to take a test once every few months or so after that, all that pre-test pissing fun became part of our routine sex play. That was nearly ten years ago and even though she hasn't had to pass urine test in years, Sharon loves it when I piss in her ass and all that fun back and forth. We've even gotten dirtier over the years, if you can believe it.

Anyway, that's not the story we tell most people of how we met, but that's how it happened.