Sharon Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of Sharon's trip to Toronto.
8.6k words
4.75
12.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

Some readers made it clear that my effort to tell a story from the woman's point of view in the first chapter of "Sharon" was less than successful. While I'm loath to continue in error, I did leave the story hanging. What follows is the conclusion of Sharon's story. This story mentions some real organizations, institutions, and places. They are used here fictitiously and, I think, respectfully. Insofar as I know, no real persons associated with those organizations and institutions have acted as my characters act in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person is coincidental and unintended. Comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable, are always welcome.

*****

Sharon felt Ron getting out of bed. She opened her eyes part-way and saw sunlight streaming into her hotel room. "What time is it?" she asked.

"8:30," Ron said. "I need to go back to my room to get fresh clothes and shave," he added. "Do you want to get breakfast somewhere?" Ron asked.

Sharon was fully awake now and remembered that they had agreed to meet Carol and Mike at Dominion Paradise Club at 11:00 a.m. "Breakfast sounds like a great idea," Sharon replied.

"If we meet in the lobby in 45 minutes, does that give you enough time to get ready?" Ron asked.

"Of course," Sharon replied with a slight laugh. "I'm a police officer."

Ron pulled on his clothes from the previous day, which he had neatly folded over a chair in Sharon's room, and left. Sharon sat up in bed, letting the bedding fall away from her bare upper body. The drapes on her window were open. Sharon didn't care if someone in another building saw her bare breasts. People had seen a lot more of her yesterday. More importantly, Ron had seen all of her and seemed to like what he'd seen. Ron had also made love to her. Sharon thought that what they had done at the Club, and especially what they'd done in her room earlier that morning, was too tender and caring to call it just having sex.

Sharon hopped out of bed and took a quick shower. She decided that she didn't need to wash her hair. She pulled out the print dress she'd worn on Wednesday from the room's small closet. She decided it would do well enough; it would have to because she hadn't brought that many clothes. Sharon pulled a clean bra and panties from her suitcase. She had a thought, giggled, and put the underwear back. She pulled the dress over her bare body and buttoned it up the front.

Sharon walked to the full-length mirror in her room. Looking at herself in the print dress, she thought that she was safe going without underwear. The hem of the dress hit her about mid-thigh. It would take a strong breeze to push the dress high enough to expose her. However, the thought that could happen excited Sharon. She looked at herself in the mirror again. It was, she thought, apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra. Still, she didn't really need one and she was decently covered. She glanced at the window for a moment then looked back in the mirror. "Constable Dawson," she thought, "you look damn good." She felt invincible. Smiling, she sat on the bed and put on a comfortable pair of walking shoes.

They had almost two hours before they were to meet Carol and Mike, so Ron led Sharon on a longish walk to the Queen's Quay waterfront. As they walked the downtown Toronto streets that Sunday morning, the confidence Sharon had felt in her room evaporated. "I'm being unforgivably silly," Sharon thought. "I'm a police officer! What the hell am I doing walking around a strange city wearing a thin dress with nothing on underneath? Worse, I fucked another officer from my own Force. The guys all tell each other stories about their sexual conquests, real or imagined. Of course, Ron will tell his buddies, and they'll their buddies, and the entire Force will know everything we did here within 48 hours after we're back in Vancouver. Jesus! I fucked up that badly just to get laid?"

Ron led the way into a restaurant that had tables on an outdoor patio looking out on the water. Sharon responded to Ron's attempts to start conversation with monosyllables. It took Sharon a moment to realize that Ron had become more serious. "Of course," Ron was saying, "we have to submit a report to Tibbits with a copy to McAllister. I suggest we submit a joint report that contains what we observed that relates to our mission. There is no need for anyone but us to know what we did that didn't directly lead to our conclusions."

Ron paused. Sharon was now giving him her undivided attention. What he'd just said allayed her concerns, slightly. She wanted to know what he was going to say next.

Ron reached across the table and lightly put his hand on top of Sharon's. For the first time since she'd met him, Ron suddenly didn't seem so self-assured. "Um, this trip," Ron said hesitantly, "well, I hope that it isn't just a fling. You are an extraordinary woman Sharon Dawson. I really want to keep seeing you once we get home to Vancouver."

Sharon's first thought was "Of course he'd say that." Looking into his face, Sharon decided that Ron was being sincere. Ron Crewes was the kind of man who engendered trust. Sharon decided that she would trust him, besides, she already had. Sharon smiled at Ron and said, "I'm very glad you said that. I'd like to keep seeing you too." Corny and sudden as it may sound, commitments were made that morning both ways.

Sharon and Ron finished their breakfast and Ron paid the bill. Sharon's confidence was returning. She was again looking forward to another day naked with Ron, Carol, Mike, and whomever else might be at DPC on that beautiful day.

Sharon and Ron still had forty minutes until they were to meet Carol and Mike when they left the restaurant on Queen's Quay. DPC was only about a twenty-minute walk away. Sharon was so eager that she was walking very fast. Finally, Ron gently took hold of her arm and said, "Please slow down. You're wearing me out." Sharon turned to face Ron and realized that he wasn't criticizing but was just trying to keep them from getting to DPC before it opened. Sharon took Ron's hand. The two of them kept walking towards DPC at a slower pace. They held hands the entire way.

Sharon and Ron arrived at DPC three minutes after 11:00 a.m. Carol and Mike were already waiting for them in the reception area. "I think we're the first people here today," Mike said.

"A good thing too," Carol added. "With today's weather, this place will be busy. Come on, I want to get my clothes off!"

Sharon and Ron followed Carol and Mike up to the second-floor locker room. Sharon and Ron took adjoining lockers. Ron had his back turned towards Sharon as she took off her shoes and began to unbutton her dress. When Sharon got about halfway down, she said, "Ron, please turn around." Ron turned. Sharon finished unbuttoning the dress and let it slide from her arms, leaving her completely nude. Ron's face lit up and he smiled. Coquettishly, Sharon said, "I left my lingerie off for you."

"Thank you," Ron said. "Too bad we didn't have any wind walking here."

"Ron!" Sharon exclaimed in mock indignation.

"You mean to tell me that you wouldn't have enjoyed it if you'd been exposed on a city street?" Ron asked.

Sharon mocked a look of contrition and said, "You're right. I'd have loved it."

From a few lockers down, Carol asked, "We didn't show you two the basement, did we?"

"No," Sharon replied. "What's down there?"

"A while back," Mike said, "someone got the idea that the Club could draw some of the BDSM crowd if it created a 'dungeon' in the basement. It didn't draw that crowd, but they've left the stuff down there. We're not into BDSM but the basement can be fun."

Sharon, Ron, Carol, and Mike, all nude and carrying their towels, squeezed into a small elevator car. They went down a couple of floors and the door opened on an almost completely dark room. Carol confidently stepped out of the elevator, into the dark, and flipped a switch on the wall.

Illuminated, Sharon saw that the walls of the room were painted black. On a table to the right of the elevator was a selection of whips and paddles. Carol led them to a large X-shaped frame that stood against one wall. She turned and backed up to the frame, raising her arms and spreading her legs to align with the arms of the X. Sharon noticed that there were short ropes attached towards the end of each arm of the frame.

"When I turned on the lights down here," Carol said, "it also turned on small red lights above the bars and in the locker room. That lets everyone else know that someone's down here. When you're tied up here, you're fully exposed and available to anyone else who comes in."

Carol stepped away from the X frame and walked over to a low piece that looked to Sharon like a Roman Chair sit-up bench without the place to secure your feet. Basically, it was a metal frame that came up to about waist height. On top of the frame was a padded bench upholstered with vinyl. The bench sloped up at about a 45 degree on one side and down at a sharper angle on the other. Sharon noticed that the bench was mounted on a base of thick plywood with straps attached near the corners of the base. "This is my favorite," Carol said. She turned her back to the others and bent herself over the bench. The shorter side of the bench with the steeper angle supported Carol's thighs. When she bent over, the other side of the bench supported her upper body. Carol's ass was at the apex, pointed towards Sharon, Ron, and Mike. Carol spread her legs so that her feet were next to the straps. That movement fully exposed her asshole and pussy. Sharon understood why Carol liked that device.

Mike grabbed a wet wipe from a dispenser on the wall and walked up behind Carol. "The house rules are that being strapped onto this or the X-frame means you consent to being touched with hands and fingers. Even this is ok," Mike said as he pushed his index finger into Carol's asshole.

Slightly muffled from being bent over, Carol said, "One of the beauties of this, apart from exposing you so fully, is that you can't see who is fingering you."

"A guy can't use his dick unless he specifically asks the woman strapped down and she unequivocally consents," Mike added.

"Wouldn't that get into 'he said, she said?'" Sharon asked.

Mike pulled his finger out of Carol's ass and wiped it as she stood up. "No," Carol said. She pointed to some small half-globes mounted on the ceiling. "Everything that happens down here is videoed and all sound is recorded. Believe me, that system picks up even whispers. If there's any dispute about consent, the audio and video will resolve it. I've never heard of there being a dispute."

Carol led them on to a large sheet of plywood that was standing up on end about three feet from a wall. It was about eight feet high and painted black. There were circular holes cut at various heights in the wood. Carol showed them the side of the wood facing the wall, which was covered in felt and which had ropes mounted to the top and bottom of the wood sheet. "Get it?" Carol asked.

"No," Sharon replied.

Carol led them back to face the front side of the wood sheet. "Mike?" Carol said. Mike went behind the sheet. A couple of moments later, his dick and balls appeared through one of the holes. Carol walked up to the sheet and put her hand around Mike's dick. "The rules are basically the same as for the other stations. You can fondle all you want. If you want to make the guy come, you must ask, and he must say 'yes.' "May I get you off Dear?" Carol asked Mike.

"Sure," Mike replied from behind the wood sheet.

Carol knelt in front of Mike's dick and balls and began fondling his balls. When Mike got hard, she began jerking him off. All they could see of Mike were his balls and his erect penis. Sharon and Ron watched as Carol continued to fondle Mike's balls with one hand while she ran her other hand up and down the length of his dick. When Carol's hand reached Mike's dickhead, she would rotate her hand around the base of his head before running it back down his shaft. It didn't take a long time of that treatment before Mike shot onto Carol's face and her bare chest.

With Mike's come all over her face, Carol turned to Sharon and Ron. She was smiling as she asked rhetorically, "Isn't that great?"

Mike came out from behind the wood sheet, walked to a stack of towels, grabbed one, and brought it back for Carol. As Carol wiped herself off, Mike said, "As you can see, even if you're not into whipping and spanking, you can have some fun down here."

Carol tossed the towel into a plastic bin. "Ready to go upstairs?" she asked as she started towards the elevator.

As they walked past the Roman Chair-like bench, Sharon asked, "May I try this?"

Ron looked at Sharon, smiled, and said, "Of course."

Sharon walked over to the bench, bent forward, and rested her chest and abdomen on it. She spread her legs until her feet touch the straps. She knew how exposed she was to Ron, Carol, and Mike. She felt ridiculously proud of herself.

"You look irresistible," Ron said.

Sharon extend her hands towards the straps on the opposite side of the base. "Would you strap me down?" Sharon asked. Feeling she needed to explain that request, she added, "I'd like to know what it feels like."

Carol and Mike each strapped down one of Sharon's feet. Ron went to the other side of the bench and strapped down Sharon's hands. When he was done, he leaned forward, kissed Sharon's cheek, and asked softly, "Having fun Dear?"

Sharon raised her head to look at him. She smiled and said simply "yes."

Ron stood up straight and grinned at Carol and Mike. "Let's leave her here a while," Ron said. Sharon assumed that Carol and Mike nodded their agreement because she soon heard the elevator door opening. Ron said, "We'll be back Dear." The door closed.

Sharon heard the elevator car ascending. She had thought that it sounded too perverted to ask, but she was glad that they'd left her tied down with her bare asshole and pussy pointed towards the elevator door. She hoped that someone else came to the basement before Ron came back to get her. While it looked like an awkward position to be in, Sharon was surprised at how comfortable she was. She had just started to relax when she heard the elevator come alive again.

Sharon told herself that the elevator could be, and likely was, going between other floors. However, she knew that the elevator was bringing someone to the basement. When that door opened, someone was going to see Sharon tied down, showing off the bits she'd been taught as a girl that you never showed anyone. That thought got Sharon excited.

Sharon thought she heard the elevator car getting closer to the basement. Her heart was beating faster. She hoped that it would be Ron, but also hoped that it would be a stranger.

Sharon heard the elevator door open. She heard bare feet on the concrete floor. After a moment, a male voice said, "Look what we have here." That wasn't Ron or Mike. Sharon could feel herself blushing. Still, she was excited to be displayed as she was to a stranger.

A female voice said, "Being tied up down here means she's consented to being fingered."

The male voice said, "Go ahead Darling."

A moment later, Sharon felt a hand on her bare ass. It felt like a soft, female hand. A finger began tracing itself along her cunt lips. Forgetting about Tracey on Friday night, Sharon thought "God, my cunt's being fingered by a girl!"

The finger moved to Sharon's clit and began rubbing. Whoever it was knew what they were doing: the sensations Sharon felt were wonderful. Sharon was very aroused when the finger suddenly stopped. The female voice said, "Damn, she's wet." The voice asked Sharon, "Having fun love?"

"Yes," Sharon replied.

"Do you want me to get you off?" the female voice asked.

"Yes," Sharon said again.

She felt a hand on her ass again. The female voice, now behind her and more on level with her hips said, "I can reach you better this way." A finger slid into Sharon's cunt.

Just after feeling the finger enter her, Sharon felt another finger probing her asshole. "She's got the cutest little rosebud," the male voice said. Slowly, almost affectionately, the man's finger pushed past Sharon's sphincter. At the same time, the woman's finger was rubbing around inside her cunt. Sharon knew what she was doing was the height of perversion, but she was enjoying it.

The finger in her cunt hit a spot that gave Sharon a pleasurable jolt. The female voice asked, "That's the spot love?"

Sharon yelped "yes."

"Good, I'll stay there," the female voice said. She did, applying ever greater pressure and increasing the speed of her rubbing. At the same time, the other finger was feeling around inside Sharon's colon. That was a completely knew sensation for Sharon but was quite pleasurable also.

Sharon's hands and feet strained against their straps as the two strangers stimulated her more intensely. Sharon forgot about the circumstances. All she was aware of was the intense pleasurable sensation in her cunt and the less intense but pleasurable sensation in her ass.

Sharon didn't hear the elevator at all. She did recognize Ron's voice when he said, "That's my girlfriend. Mind if I finish her off?" Sharon was pleased that Ron had called her his girlfriend.

"Fine as long as we can watch," the female voice said with a chuckle. Sharon felt both fingers pull out of her.

Mindful of Club rules, Ron said clearly and distinctly, "Sharon, may I insert my penis in your vagina?"

Sharon almost yelled, "Of course Ron, please!" Sharon felt something familiar and much larger than a finger slide into her. She felt Ron bending over top of her. Ron knew now exactly what to do to maximize Sharon's pleasure and he did it. Sharon was already close to orgasm from the strangers' fingering. The movement of Ron's dick inside of her quickly pushed her over the edge. Sharon had experienced more orgasms over the last four days than she'd had in the last two years. This was the most intense yet. For several moments, Sharon's entire world was reduced to the intensely pleasurable feeling emanating from her cunt.

As Sharon's orgasm passed, Ron kept fucking her. Sharon's pulse hadn't really subsided, but it ran up quickly again. Another, slightly different wave of pleasurable sensations came over her. Seemingly involuntarily, Sharon was bucking against Ron's body as much as the straps would allow. "My god," Sharon thought, "I'm going to come again!" Another round of overwhelming sensations took hold of her. Just as they became most intense, Sharon was aware of a loud grunt from Ron and felt a considerable mass of hot fluid inside her.

After a few moments, and while he was still in her, Ron leaned his head down behind Sharon's. He kissed the back of her neck and said, "That was extraordinary!"

Again, all Sharon could say was "yes!"

The strange female voice said, "Jesus, that was hot!"

Ron pulled out and said, "I'll let you loose." Before he did, Sharon felt him kiss her squarely on her asshole. She couldn't say why, but that kiss by Ron touched Sharon deeply.

When Sharon got up from the bench, she saw that the strange female voice belonged to a young, slender redhead with overly large breasts and a rose tattoo below her left one. With her was a taller, very fit young man with some sort of design tattooed on one of his pectorals. The strange couple were both nude and the young man had a very stiff erection. Sharon smiled at the strange couple and said, "Thank you very much."

"Our pleasure love," the redhead said. "Now, I guess I need to take care of that," the redhead added, pointing to her companion's dick. Ron put an arm around Sharon and guided her towards the elevator door as the redhead knelt down and took the young man into her mouth.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers